The Game of Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was very lucky. Just as with Cynthia, she had parents willing to help her with the baby until she finished school, got a job, and saved enough to support her and Alex, her son.

Samantha's first place away from home was an apartment. She and Cynthia got a three-bedroom apartment, and became roommates again. Samantha and Cynthia each got their own room. But the boys had a room together. At first, it was just a nursery, but as they grew older Cynthia and Samantha got them bunk beds.

The boys loved that arrangement. It was as if they had a twin brother. They played together, went to school together, shared each other's toys and helped each other however they could. At times, they also fought like brothers, but those times were surprisingly few.

Samantha and Cynthia also loved the arrangement. On occasion, they would get together for a little "girl time" after the boys went to sleep. They both enjoyed it, but they both really wanted a nice hard cock buried deep inside them. Sure, Cynthia had a strap-on, but it just wasn't the same.

Eventually, the next-door apartment became free. So, Cynthia rented it, and they became next-door neighbors.

This type of arrangement stayed with them throughout their lives.

Their first homes were a huge old American Craftsman style home with a wrap-around porch that a friend of theirs who flipped houses had bought, and totally remodeled turning it into a duplex. He also updated the plumbing, electrical, kitchens, and bathrooms. The old home had all the modern conveniences, and it was in a good neighborhood in a good school district. The small families were thrilled they could continue living next to each other, and raise their sons together.

As he matures, Alex assumes the man-of-the-house role just as Paul did. They were both dutiful sons.

Just as Cynthia did, Samantha started having movie nights with Alex. She too liked to snuggle up to her son as they watched movies. This, of course, became problematic as Alex matured just as it had with Paul and Cynthia. But just as with Cynthia, they continued having their movie nights unaware of the "growing" issue.

One day, in an innocent move, Samantha bent over wearing just her mid-calf length terrycloth bath robe unaware that Alex could see her entire left breast. Typically, she didn't really think about Alex seeing her breasts since she only had 34B breasts. They weren't too small for her frame, but they were small enough she felt closing her robe tightly would prevent anyone from seeing what she had. However, she was wrong.

When she bent over to pick up a spoon she dropped while rinsing the dishes, her sash loosened just enough that her robe opened just enough to show her lovely breast to her son.

She didn't realize Alex could see anything, but she did tighten her sash when she rose up. But, by then, it was too late. Alex had seen a vision that would forever guide his life decisions in ways he never would have imagined. Samantha's as well.

**** The Game

One night the two moms decided to give their two sons a little privacy since they were now both 19 and adults, but, if the truth were known, the moms just wanted a night out on the town for their own enjoyment.

Both Cynthia and Samantha dressed up to go out in short dresses displaying quite a bit of cleavage not to mention a generous portion of their sleek thighs.

They left their sons alone at home with Samantha's car, and told them to be careful. If they were to bring any girls over, to please use condoms if the need should "arise." Both Cynthia and Samantha spoke openly to their sons about being responsible and respectful with girls. They didn't want their sons to re-live their lives and experiences. Even though everything turned out well, they wanted better for them.

Soon after Cynthia and Samantha left, they arrived at a nice local bar not too far away from their home just in case they became too inebriated. Then they could walk or get an uber depending on their intoxication level.

Although, they weren't looking to meet any men, their lack of sex and men were the main topics of conversation throughout the night, and, the drunker they got, the more open they became about their sexual desires.

The discussion then evolves to getting younger lovers. Both Cynthia and Samantha thought the idea of younger lovers with their enthusiasm and stamina was an exciting idea.

With her fuzzy mind, Cynthia just blurts out "Alex, is hot." Then she turns red with embarrassment realizing what she'd just said, and to whom she'd said it.

But Samantha just giggles and says "I think Paul is pretty hot too. His six-pack and chest just gets to me sometimes."

Then they both laugh, and Cynthia says "I agree."

Leading Samantha to raise her eyebrows in surprise, takes a big gulp of her drink, and says "OK, I'll admit I think Alex is pretty hot too. He has a really cute butt."

Both women giggle in surprise at their admission that they both thought both of their sons were hot. This led the discussion to evolve into the topic of incest.

Cynthia, always being the one to take the lead, says "OK, I'll admit I've had a few fantasies about Paul and Alex, sometimes even together with me and you"

Samantha giggles and says "Me too.". Her favorite expression since childhood. Eventually the talk of incest began to fade leaving a hole in the conversation.

Cynthia then says "Do you want to play a game?"

"What kind of game?" replies Samantha.

Cynthia then explains her idea "Well, what if we made a dare where we each have to do the same dare until one of us backs out. Then the one who does the last dare is the winner. Loser has to do something decided by the winner. We'll take turns making the dare."

Samantha then says "Agreed." as if there were ever any doubt she'd go along Cynthia.

**** The game begins.

Samantha then says "OK, you go first."

By this time, they were both pretty smashed. So, Cynthia says "How about we give our sons a quick kiss on the lips at bedtime?"

Samantha thought about it for a minute, and replied "You know it's been years since Alex gave me a good night kiss, and even then, it was on the cheek not the lips."

So, Cynthia replies "Same here. So, that sounds like a pretty good dare to me."

Samantha says "I guess you're right. Let's do it."

The following evening, Cynthia and Paul were on the couch watching a movie. She was snuggling up to Paul as usual.

When the movie was over, she turned her head so her face was just a few inches from Paul's, and said "I'm going to bed... Good night."

Paul then turned to face his mother to say "Good night", but, before he got the chance to move away, his mother quickly leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips. Then Paul stuttered out "G... good...night."

The kiss had taken him completely by surprise. Although, he wasn't complaining. He rather enjoyed it. As a matter of fact, he wished she'd let it linger a bit longer. He'd fantasized about kissing his mother on many occasions. However, this wasn't the passionate kiss he'd imagined. It was just an unexpected motherly peck on the lips.

Meanwhile, in her duplex, Samantha was in the kitchen cleaning up when Alex entered the room.

As she began to chat with him about meaningless topics, just to build up her courage, they both sat down at the kitchen table across from one another. After about twenty minutes of meaningless chatter, Samantha got up, walked around the kitchen table, leaned over, and said "Good night. I'm headed to bed."

When Alex turned his head to reply, Samantha leaned in, and kissed him quickly on the lips. This left Alex stunned, but in a happy way. He loved the kiss. It wasn't anything inappropriate. It was just unexpected.

The next day Cynthia and Samantha got together, compared notes, and they both agreed that they'd each completed the dare. So, Cynthia says "That was fun. Your turn."

Samantha replied "That was fun. Hmm, let me think about this for a minute." Then it came to her, and she said "The dare is to get a foot massage from our sons.... While dressed in something revealing."

Cynthia giggled, and replied "Oh, you're bad. I'd like that."

Considering the dare, they both decided to get a pedicure, and while they were at the salon, they both decided to go ahead and get a manicure so their fingers would match their toes. If they were actually going to get their foot massage, they wanted them to be nice and soft with freshly painted toenails.

Cynthia had her nails painted bright red to match a night gown she had that came down to about mid-thigh. It wasn't anything too provocative, but it was more revealing than she'd normally wear around her son.

Samantha had her nails painted a deep aqua-blue to match her night gown. It, too, wasn't anything too provocative, but, just like Cynthia, it was something she typically wouldn't wear around her son.

That night in Cynthia's duplex, when Paul came in, Cynthia was laying on the couch with her legs crossed at the ankles, toe rings on her middle toes, wearing an ankle bracelet on her right ankle, and wearing her red night gown with her freshly painted fingernails and toenails.

When Paul saw her, he stopped instantly, his jaw dropped, he caught his breath and he said "Hi...mo...mom."

Cynthia said "Hey, sweetie. Would you be a dear, and come over here, and rub my feet?" Then she stuck out her bright red lower lip into a pout. She had put on lipstick that matched her ensemble.

Paul just stared for a moment. How could he possibly resist "the pout"? She always used it when she wanted him to do something she thought he may not want to do, but she was wrong this time.

Paul absolutely wanted to rub her feet. He also wanted to wrap her feet around his hard cock, and fuck them until they were covered in his hot cum. Of course, he couldn't tell her that. He couldn't let on that the thought of rubbing her feet excited him. So, he responded "Aw mom, are you serious?"

Cynthia replied "Deadly!"

So, Paul walked over to the couch, lifted his mom's pretty feet by her crossed ankles, sat down underneath her feet on the couch, and placed his mom's feet with her freshly painted toes on his lap just inches away from his hardening cock.

He started to rub the soft creamy flesh of her feet, and his cock began to throb in his tight jeans.

He lifted her right foot so it was just inches away from his face, and started at the heel of her foot. Using his thumbs, he made small circular motions in the soft skin of her pretty foot as he worked his way up her soft sole to the pad just under her cute little toes causing little moans to escape his mom's lips.

He wasn't sure if those little moans were just from released tension in her foot, or if they were sensual in nature. He preferred to think the latter.

Then he massaged the pad of her foot using just enough pressure to avoid tickling her. Next, he massaged each little toe making sure to go between each of them as his breathing became more and more shallow. Once he completed the right foot, he repeated the process with the left foot.

The more he rubbed her feet, the more tempted he was to start working his way up her calves and thighs, or suck on her toes, but he knew he couldn't... Only in his dreams.

Once he was finished with her foot rub, he excused himself to go to his room. He had an aching cock that needed attention which didn't go unnoticed by his mom.

As Cynthia turned to go to her room, she grinned knowing exactly what her son was doing.

When he got to his room, closed and locked his door, he wasted no time in grabbing some tissues, lotion, and stripping down before laying on his bed and wrapping his hands around his swollen cock. He rubbed his hands up and down his lotion-slick dick as fast as he could.

He had the best orgasm of his short life as his cum covered his chest, stomach and hands while he thought about those feet wrapped around his cock as he pumped them up and down spraying his seed all over her pretty pedicured feet.

This was the beginning of Paul's foot fetish.

He cleaned up, and flushed the soiled tissues down the drain destroying any evidence of his desires for his mother to see. He then went to the kitchen where he and his mother sat down at the kitchen table across from one another to have family dinner together as usual.

While Cynthia and Paul were eating dinner, Samantha was setting up a situation where Alex would give her a foot rub as well.

She was in the den sitting on the couch wearing her night gown when she called for Alex. When he came to her call, she was sitting there rubbing her feet as if in pain, and she asked him "Hey baby. Mommy's feet really hurt. Would you mind rubbing them for me?" She then stuck out her bottom lip in "the pout" just like Cynthia.

They used to practice "the pout" together when they were just kids. It worked on everyone. It was almost like magic, and got them almost anything they wanted.

When Alex saw the sight that greeted him as he entered the room, he took a big gulp of air, his jaw dropped, and he immediately caved to her request. No one resisted "the pout".

Although, she didn't know it at the time, just the thought of her pretty feet were enough to persuade him.

Alex walks over and sits down on one end of the couch, and asks his mother to lay down on the other end laying her feet on his lap. She too had toe rings on her middle toes and an ankle bracelet on her right ankle. Samantha, placed her feet on her son's lap crossed at her ankles.

He took her right foot in his hand, and slowly massaged it starting at her soft heel and worked his way up her wrinkled sole until he reached the pad of her foot. Then he began to rub each of her little piggies as happy sounds were emitted from his mother's mouth.

As he rubbed her feet and listened to his mother's moans, he got excited to the point that his cock lay very uncomfortably in his jeans.

He tried to readjust himself without her noticing since she lay across his lap with her eyes closed. Fortunately, he completed his maneuver before his mother noticed the movement or huge bulge in his pants, or so he thought.

Yes, Samantha knew her son was rock hard, and she could feel his movements underneath her feet. In his effort to free his throbbing cock, he accidentally placed his mother's foot directly on top of it before quickly moving.

The funny thing is that neither of the young men ever thought of feet as sexy until the foot rub seductions, but the soft sexy feet of their mothers would get them both hard as a rock from this point on.

Although Paul and Alex watched porn from time to time. After this night, they became obsessed with watching mother-son incest porn in the privacy of their rooms. They also liked seeing a little foot action mixed up with their incest porn, a new interest they both enjoyed separately. They also watched a few videos with mother-son-aunt scenes as well.

Cynthia and Samantha didn't know it at the time, but they were creating little sex-crazed monsters even more so than your typical 19-year-old male as hard as that is to imagine.

The next night it was Cynthia's turn, and she dared "Let's make the good night kiss an every-night ritual."

They would decide if the dare was completed by each kissing their son's good night for at least a week.

Both mothers completed the dare with their willing sons, and were now kissing them good night on the lips every night. Nobody, neither mother nor son, had any complaints about the new ritual.

**** The game slowly evolves

A week later, Cynthia and Samantha went out to a bar for another girl's night where they determined if they both completed the dare making the good night kiss a regular thing among both couples.

They both agreed they'd both done the dare successfully.

So, now it was Samantha's turn to state the dare, and she had already given it a great deal of thought. She said "The next dare will be to slip your son a tongue during one of your good night kisses. It's not to be a passionate slobbery full-on tongue kiss, but certainly enough so your son knows it's not a 'motherly' kiss."

Cynthia thought about it for a little while before she made her choice to go along with the dare, or forfeit the game. Eventually, she decided to take on the challenge even though she knew this wouldn't be as easy as it sounded. She said "Agreed!"

The tongue kiss would be simple enough. It was the aftermath that concerned her. Even Cynthia thought the game was getting a little weirder than she'd imagined when she suggested the game to begin with. Of course, she was very drunk at the time.

That night, Cynthia sought a little liquid courage in order to complete the dare. As she was drinking, she thought the after affects could be easily mitigated if Paul thought she was drunk out of her mind.

So, after she drank a couple of glasses of wine, she went out and dug an empty wine bottle out of her garbage, washed it, and placed it on the coffee table in front of her couch in the den along with the bottle she was drinking.

When Paul would come home, she'd pretend she was sloppy drunk from the effects of the bottle and a half of wine she supposedly drank.

Her plan was to get Paul to help her into bed where she'd kiss him good night slipping him the tongue. The next morning she'd just pretend she didn't remember anything from the previous evening.

When Paul came home, he saw the empty wine bottle and the other half empty bottle, and he asked her "Did you drink all that wine tonight?!"

She slurred in her best drunken voice "Wh... what...cha mean? I I I ju...just had a wi...wi...wittle bit. I nnn... nnn...needed a pp...pick-mmmee-uupp."

Paul said "Well it looks like I'll have to be your pick-me-up tonight, because I don't think you'll be able to get up on your own."

So, Paul proceeded to lift his mother off the couch, put her left arm around his neck, held her left hand firmly in place with his left hand, placed his right arm around his mother's waist, and helped her walk back to her room. He, then, helped to sit her down on her bed.

Then, she used the arm already around his neck, placed her other arm around his neck, pulled him in, kissed him good night, and slipped him her tongue in the process completing the dare.

Alex pulled back in surprise immediately when he felt his mother's soft tongue on his, but he just brushed it off as part of her inebriated condition just as she'd hoped he would.

That same night, Samantha set out with her plan which she thought was a really good one. It was much the same plan that Cynthia used. No one ever accused Samantha of being overly creative.

So, she too completed the task in much the same way as Cynthia. When Samantha slipped him her tongue, Alex's eyes popped open, but he surprised her when he didn't pull away.

The next day, Paul asked Alex "Has Aunt Samantha been acting weird lately?"

Alex said "In what way?"

Paul responded "Well... my mom started kissing me good night... on the lips, and last night when she was drunk, she slipped me her tongue."

Alex said "OK, this is weird. My mom did those exact same things. Whatcha think is going on here?"

Paul just said "How the hell would I know? Why do you think I asked you, numb nuts? Let's just keep an eye out for more weirdness or whatever, and let each other know what's going on."

At the same time, Cynthia and Samantha were in the process of plotting their next dare.

This time it was Cynthia's turn. She said "Saturday morning we'll meet at your house, pick out some really sexy outfits to wear around the house through the whole weekend. I'll pick out your clothes. Then we'll go to my place where you'll pick out my clothes, but no see-through lingerie. Our sexy bits have to be covered. This can't be TOO extreme of a change. We don't want our boys getting suspicious or having us committed to an insane asylum."