The Game of Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia's mouth began to fill with cum as she tried to swallow every drop, but some leaked out and on the sides of her mouth as she was relentless in wringing out every last morsel of cum his cock had to offer getting him ready for the main event. While Alex was screaming "SUCK MY COCK, AUNT CYNTHIA!"

Just as she looked up into Alex's eyes, and saw he was done for the moment; she heard her son scream "FUCK! I'm cumming, Aunt Samantha!", and they looked over to watch the spectacle going on beside them. Cynthia watching her son cum in her best friend's mouth, and Alex watching his mom swallow his best friend's cum.

As Paul exploded in her mouth, Samantha was a very experienced cock-sucker, and not a single drop leaked out of her mouth. She bobbed up and down on Paul's spurting cock as she swallowed most of it, but she saved some of the last small spurts as she rolled it around on her tongue. She had always loved the taste of a man's cum.

When Paul was sucked dry, Samantha opened her mouth, showing the remainder of Paul's ejaculate on her tongue. She then made a show of swallowing it down her lovely throat and into her belly. She loved the silky feel of cum sliding down her throat.

Paul said "Holy shit, Aunt Samantha. That was hot!"

As she finished off Paul, Alex had kneeled down between Cynthia's legs, and started licking Cynthia's wet cunt. She was moaning as he slowly licked up and down, sometimes stopping to kiss and suck her inner thighs. When he did, she grabbed him by his hair and screamed "Stop teasing me, and eat my cunt!"

He then took her clit into his lips and softly sucked it as his tongue surrounded it again and again causing Cynthia to moan again and again.

Cynthia yelled "COME ON! STOP PLAYING, AND EAT ME, ALEX!!!", and pulled him in tighter by his hair.

Alex then dug in with all his might, and sucked her clit as he stuck two fingers deep in her pussy to finger-fuck her. Then Cynthia yelled "PUT ANOTHER FINGER IN ME!!! ANOTHER ONE PLEASE!"

Alex was good at following directions. So, he rammed another finger deep inside her as he curled his fingers up to reach her most sensitive spots. She flung her head back as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Then she screamed "DON'T STOP!!" as she squeezed her cunt around Alex's fingers. She also tightened her thighs around his head as she held on to his hair when she began to feel that first orgasm build up in the center of her body.

All her muscles were locked down like she was being electrocuted as she felt her cunt explode and squirt her cum all over Alex's face and in his mouth as she yelled "THAT'S IT. SHIT, I'M CCUUUUMMIINNGG!"

Alex held still and took everything she gave. He adored her scent, and taste. Her cum was sweet on his tongue, and he licked up every drop he could find.

Then he got up, and kissed Cynthia. Their tongues dueled in each other's mouth's as they could taste themselves intermixed together in their kiss.

As Cynthia and Alex kissed and embraced, they heard Samantha's low guttural moans as Paul ate her tender folds. Cynthia and Alex watched, and teased each other as they enjoyed the spectacle of watching Samantha and Paul while they came down from their own orgasmic high.

Paul licked and sucked Samantha's juicy pussy returning the favor she'd given him with her expert mouth. Although he knew he'd never be able to match her skill, but he was willing to give it everything he had and he did.

He licked every inch of her wet pussy enjoying her taste and her musky scent which was so intoxicating to him. As she began to squirm under his mouth and tongue yelling "Oh yeah, Paul. Eat my cunt!"

He inserted two fingers inside her to stimulate her slick juicy cunt. As he curled his fingers, he hit her G-spot causing a strong spasm as her orgasm built from deep within her. He plunged his fingers in and out of her soaked pussy as hard and fast as he could to encourage the orgasm he knew was building.

Alex took Cynthia, and rolled her on her back as his cock was reinvigorated by the sight of his own mother being eaten by his best friend.

Then Alex kissed Cynthia, and plunged his raging hard cock a few inches into her cunt when she cried "Oh yes, Alex! It's been so long!!!"

Alex knew he needed to go slow while Cynthia acclimated to his size and girth while they watched and listened to Samantha and Paul.

As Alex was slowly sliding into Cynthia's juicy pussy, Samantha's orgasm finally burst like a water balloon in Paul's face. He drank as much of the tasty fluid as he could while the rest coated his face and her thighs as Samantha squirted for the first time in her life taking her completely by surprise screaming "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!!!!"

She felt a little embarrassed at first, and apologized to Paul. Paul just grinned, and said "Do you think we can do that again?!" reassuring Samantha that he loved it. He told her how much enjoyed her flavor and scent helping her to realize there was absolutely no need for embarrassment, and the fun was just beginning.

Cynthia and Alex enjoyed the display as Paul guzzled down the fluids invading his mouth.

Meanwhile, Cynthia had finally enveloped Alex's massive cock filling her beyond anything she'd ever felt before. She felt as though her cunt was going to rip open from the pressure. It was painful but felt oh so good. She'd never felt anything like it before. Alex had the largest cock she'd ever experienced.

As Cynthia got accustomed to Alex's big cock, Samantha and Paul Kissed passionately exchanging their mixed fluids, and enjoying the flavor of their combined orgasms as they embraced and caught their breath. As they regained their strength, they watched Alex start to slowly fuck Cynthia.

Paul really enjoyed watching his friend fuck his mother. He was as excited by watching his mother get filled as he was knowing he was about to fuck his Aunt Samantha.

Then, with the inspiration of Cynthia and Alex, Paul's hard cock was revived. So, he rolled over onto Samantha as she guided his hard cock into her waiting cunt. She took him all in one plunge, but she felt filled beyond anything she'd hoped.

As much as Paul's cock had stretched one set of lips earlier, it now stretched another set of her lips, and she was enjoying every second of it.

Both Alex and Paul began to slowly fuck Cynthia and Samantha. The sounds and the scents of sex filled the room as both couples began to fuck in earnest. Alex pounding Cynthia while Paul rammed Samantha all while watching the other couple.

It was better than fucking while watching porn. There was a real-life porn video playing out side-by-side, but this wasn't a video on screen. It was live, and it starred their own sons and mothers. Alex and his mom looked into each other's eyes while Cynthia and her son looked into their eyes both enjoying not only their own sexual encounter, but also enjoying the sexual encounter of their family as well.

Then both couples started to mirror each other. As one couple would move into a new position, the other couple mimicked it. Soon both Paul and Alex were pounding their partners as fast and hard as they could.

Cynthia and Samantha closed their eyes and just enjoyed the ride as their son fucked the shit out of their friend while they watched.

Eventually, both Samantha and Cynthia turned over on their knees pointing their amazing asses and pulsing pussies right at Paul and Alex.

Both young men were enjoyed the view as they first tasted the cunt offered to them as they enjoyed the sight before them. Paul licked Samantha's pussy while Alex was eating Cynthia. Then they each rammed their hard cocks back in their friend's mother causing each to yelp in delight.

While both mother's reveled in the best pounding their pussies had received in years, maybe even ever, Paul turned to Alex and wink while nodding his head towards his mom.

Alex understood his meaning. They'd been friends all their lives and could practically read each other's minds. So, they quickly swapped partners. Now Paul was fucking his own mother while Alex was fucking his mom.

Both women realized something was different after the quick pause, and they both turned and looked back to see their own son fucking the shit out of them.

Both moms yelped, but they couldn't help themselves. The taboo experience of fucking their own son was very exciting almost overwhelming. Before long both Cynthia and Samantha were in ecstasy knowing their own son was giving them as good a fuck as they'd ever received in their lives.

Paul grabbed Cynthia by her hips, and began to drive his raging cock as deep and as hard as he could. Cynthia was wailing with each penetration of her sopping cunt from her son's massive throbbing cock. He was relentless with the fucking he was giving his mom.

Likewise, Samantha was getting her hot cunt rammed by her son as he was holding her hips, driving his big dick like a jackhammer in his mother's cunt. Samantha was unable to utter a sound as her son filled her wanting pussy.

There were just some whimpers from the moms as the sound of flesh slapping flesh, and the scent of sex filled the room.

Eventually, Cynthia and Smantha just looked at each other, and smiled that smile of pure pleasure as Cynthia watched Samantha fuck her son while Samantha watched Cynthia fuck her son.

The whole experience was beyond anything either of them could have imagined. It was so wrong. It was so taboo. It was so erotic. It was so exciting, and it felt so right.

Paul and Alex just looked at each other, and grinned as they fucked the shit out of their own mothers. Nothing was said by anyone. They were almost afraid they'd ruin the mood or somehow jinx it. They all just enjoyed the ride.

The dare was the furthest thing from either Cynthia or Samantha's minds. All they cared about was that hard cock deep inside them back where they belonged. Back from where they originated. Paul from Cynthia's womb, and Alex from Samantha's. These cocks were made to fill these cunts. They fit like a glove

Then Paul winked at Alex again, and again they switched partners. Since Cynthia and Samantha seemed to be at their son's mercy, they just turned a little bit towards each other, and started kissing as Paul and Alex fucked them hard and fast.

The sight of their mother's kissing was more than either Paul or Alex could've ever dreamed. Before they knew it Paul was painting Samantha's cunt while Alex was cumming deep inside Cynthia.

That was the most breathtaking sight either of them had ever seen. Paul and Alex watched Cynthia and Samantha kiss the entire time they were unloading their balls into their friend's mom. Spurt after spurt, it never seemed to stop as they were more excited than they'd ever been in their lives.

As Samantha and Cynthia felt the cum explode in their cunts, it triggered their own orgasms as strong as they'd ever felt. It was an amazing feeling as they all came at once. Samantha for the second time in her life squirted her approval all over Paul's cock while Cynthia squirted on Alex's cock.

As their orgasms subsided, Samantha pulled Paul into a 69 position where she proceeded to clean Paul's cock tasting their intermingled juices once again.

So, Paul followed suit cleaning Samantha's leaking cunt eating their mixed fluids again. They both loved the taste of their blended cum.

As Cynthia watched Paul and Samantha, she pulled Alex into a 69 position where she engulfed Alex's dripping cock and cleaned their mingled juices, and, as she did, she put her cunt on Alex's face as he lapped up the leaking cum from Cynthia's pussy as well.

Afterwards, Alex fell on top of Cynthia, rolled over, hugged her tight, and kissed her tenderly. While Paul fell on top of Samantha, embraced her, looked deep into her eyes, then passionately kissed her. Then all four just rolled over on the floor, and caught their breath.

Eventually, Paul said "Well, that was fun," and they all laughed.

Later that night, Cynthia and Paul went to their own home. As Paul headed to his room, Cynthia said "Not tonight. Tonight, I want you to sleep with me."

Cynthia then took Paul by his hand, and led him to her bedroom where they removed their clothing, and got in bed. They cuddled up close together. Paul laid on his back while Cynthia laid on her side facing Paul. She rested her head on his shoulder while Paul wrapped his arm around her. They looked at each other. Slowly leaned in, and tenderly kissed one another.

Cynthia then said "You fucked the shit out of your mother tonight."

Paul responded "Yea, I guess I did, and I loved every second of it."

Cynthia then replied "Now, I want you to make love to me. You do love me, don't you?"

Paul slowly leaned in while saying "More than anyone in my life." Then he kissed her passionately.

While they held each other kissing, they began to tenderly explore one another, rubbing and feeling every nook and cranny of the other's bodies.

Paul nibbled at Cynthia's ear before he slowly began to kiss his way down the nape of her neck before he made it to her breasts. He then took her left nipple into his mouth, and began to suck on it as he swirled his tongue around the hardened nub. Then he teased her right nipple with his forefinger and thumb squeezing lightly.

Cynthia began to softly moan "Umm, yeah, Baby. That's it." As she began feeling tingles running through her body emanating from the hard nipples on the tips of her huge breasts.

Then Paul continued his path towards his destination making his way with tender kisses along his mother's belly. He paused for a moment at her belly button where he teased her with the tip of his tongue.

She moaned "Oh, yeah, Baby." as she was obviously enjoying her son's trek towards his goal.

Once he got to her mons, he took a detour around her inner thighs causing a shudder through his mother's body as he teased her, arousing her even further.

Then he slowly placed his tongue in her entrance where he teased her even more with a slow tongue fuck before licking up her tender folds paying equal attention to her outer labia as much as her inner labia.

Then he finally took her clit between his lips as he sucked it gently while teasing it by circling it with his tongue.

Paul began to suck harder on his mother's clit matching her rhythm as he continued to twirl his tongue around the hard nub.

Once he realized she was getting aroused to the point her body was beginning to shake, he lifted up on his knees between her legs and slowly inserted his rock-hard penis into the entrance of his gateway to the world, the place he entered this life, her innermost sacred place for her son, her vagina.

He slowly eased the head of his cock into her, he leaned down to kiss her as he slowly moved his manhood into her.

They were kissing passionately as his balls finally felt the warmth of her premium. He continued to move slowly in and out of his mother as they continue kissing.

This was more than the fucking they had done earlier. This wasn't about hard physical stimulation. This was about mental and emotional stimulation. He was showing his love for his mother as she was showing her love for her son.

They slowly continued this motion, tenderly exploring their bodies and kissing until Cynthia began to feel her love for her son on another level. This emotional surge brought about a physical surge. She started a slow build to what she knew would be a massive orgasm. Once she reached the peak, she felt her whole body lock up and explode as she trembled, and shook.

As her orgasm continued, she screamed "I LOVE YOU, BABY!!"

Then Paul erupted into his mother with an orgasm unlike any other he'd ever felt. He filled his mother with his love in a way he never could've imagined, and, as he did so, his mother exploded and squirted all over her son's cock for the first time ever.

As their orgasms subsided, Paul laid on Cynthia kissing her tenderly. Then he rolled off of her to her side.

She scrambled around into a 69 position where they enjoyed the mixture of a mother and her son's cum for the first time, a mixture that never should exist, but there it was in their bodies and now on their tongues.

Then she moved back up facing him where he embraced her and leaned in for another deep kiss. They could taste each other as they kissed, and they made love one more time before they went to sleep.

Once Cynthia and Paul had left to go home from the dinner-get-together, Samantha turned to Alex and said "Come on with me, baby. Are you up for fuckin' your mom for real?"

Alex said "Anytime, anywhere."

Samantha replied "What about now, and in my bedroom?"

Alex just scooped her up in his arms, and carried her to her bedroom, and gently placed her on her bed. They were both still naked from the earlier festivities. So, there was no need to undress.

Samantha slid up in bed, and told Alex to join her. Once they were naked, in bed together, and slowed down a bit. They realized the magnitude of their situation.

Alex took Samantha in his arms, wiped a tear from her eye and simply said "I love you, mom."

This just melted her heart, and she replied "I love you too, more than anyone in the world."

Then Alex leaned in and kissed her tenderly. When she broke the kiss, she said "Make love to me? Please?" as her eyes filled with tears.

So, Alex looked deep into her eyes as he leaned in, and kissed her again. This time the kiss was much more passionate, and Samantha returned the kiss. As they laid in bed naked, embracing and kissing. The passion in their kisses got more desperate end energized by love and sexual desire. No words needed to be exchanged.

Then Samantha just reached down, took her son's cock in her hand, and she realized he was already rock-hard. So, she guided him into the place he came from, the ultimate taboo, his mother's hot cunt. She then looked him in the eyes, and simply whispered "Love me."

He just looked at her, and slowly slid his cock inside his own mother.

They just looked each other in the eye, as he rested there with his cock buried to the hilt in his mother.

Then she leaned in to him for a kiss as he began to slowly move in and out of his mother's cunt as they laid with her on her back with her legs spread, and her knees up as her feet were resting firmly on the mattress. He was above her as he held her and kissed her, and was slowly grinding his cock in his mother as they made love in her bed.

As the intensity built so did their rhythm to the point he raised up on his knees, lifted her ass just a bit, and put her tiny feet on his shoulders.

Then he grabbed her thighs with one arm as he used his other hand to take her left foot to his mouth where he finally fulfilled his fantasy.

He licked up her foot from her heel slowly up the tender sole of her foot to the pads just below her toes. Then he took each toe in his mouth one by one sucking and licking between them as he pounded his mother's cunt below.

Then he flipped her over on her hands and knees, and she said "FUCK ME!!! FUCK YOUR MOMMY!!"

Alex slammed his cock back in her. He fucked her hard and fast. He'd bury himself to the hilt. Then he'd pull out just leaving the tip of his cock in his mother's cunt. Then hid slam it back in.

She begged him "FUCK ME!! FUCK YOUR MOMMY!! FUCK ME HARD!!"

Then he flipped her down on the bed on her side. He lifted her leg as he moved behind her where he buried his cock deep inside her again sliding in and out as hard and fast as he could.

She was screaming back at him "FUCK YOUR MOMMY!!! FUCK YOUR MOMMY" then she yelled "SLAM YOUR MOMMY'S PUSSY FULL OF YOUR SPUNK, BABY!!!"

He kept on until he couldn't hold back anymore. Then his cock just exploded inside her, and, when she felt his cum start to fill her pussy, she squirted again coating her son's cock with her juices.