The Game of Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it was too late for that. Their sons were already suspicious.

Saturday morning rolled around, and Cynthia came to Samantha's house bright and early. She wanted to get an early start in case they decided they needed to go shopping. Just the mention of shopping was all it took, and Samantha was out the door, and waiting at the car ready to go.

They each bought a pair of daisy-dukes along with halter tops. Cynthia wasn't too sure about the halter top with her big breasts. It looked like they were ready to spill out, but she had agreed to wear whatever Samantha chose for her. So, she went ahead and bought it.

They each bought a negligee that just barely covered their asses. It also came with a matching pair of panties and bra to cover anything that might be revealed. Then they each bought sexy little sundresses that accentuated all of their best assets.

Having their shopping bags in hand, they each went home to change. Cynthia wore the daisy-dukes and halter top first. Since they'd been shopping for half the day, it meant less time with her tits half out for her son to see.

Needless to say, when Paul saw his mom, his bugged out, and his jaw hit the floor in an instant. He just stood there and stared.

Cynthia gave him some time to take in her image because she found that she liked the look on her son's face. It had been a long time since she really felt desired. Then she said "Take a picture. It lasts longer.", and grinned.

Paul just said "Sorry," and turned his eyes to the floor where he caught a good look at her soft supple legs and cute little feet.

Paul then surprised Cynthia when she asked him "What are you planning to do this weekend?"

Paul replied "Not much. Mind if I hang out with you?"

Cynthia said "I'd really like that. It's been a while since we hung out together." Of course, Cynthia knew the reason for the change in his attitude, but she didn't care as long as she got to spend time with her son.

Next door, Samantha decided to wear her sundress. She loved the way it fit her. It put her small 34B tits out for display with a deep plunging neckline and pushing them in at the same time creating a cleavage that was glorious to behold. It also displayed about half of her olive-skinned thighs which she thought was one of her best assets.

When Alex saw his mother, he froze and gawked.

Samantha took that as the compliment she wanted. Then she told her son "Hey, my eyes are up here," and grinned.

Alex said "Sorry mom, but that dress is killer. You should wear it more often."

Samantha said "Thanks, I just got it this morning. I'm glad you like it. I think the color really makes my eyes pop, don't you?"

That's when Alex looked up into her eyes for the first time since he walked through the door. He saw her smiling face, and said "Uh... oh... yeah... your eyes. Yes, they... er... ah really pop, mom."

She loved that response and grinned.

The weekend progressed with one outfit more revealing than the last. Both young men were in awe of the women that were their mothers flushing quite a few tissues down the toilet before the weekend was over in admiration of the moms they loved.

**** The dinner

The next weekend, it was Samantha's turn to make the dare. So, she told Cynthia "I think we'll do something together. The dare is to challenge our sons to a game of truth or dare during our next dinner-get-together. No holds barred, and let's just see who'll bow out first. This dare is for all the marbles. Do or die. Will you take the dare?"

Samantha thought she'd come up with the perfect dare. Cynthia wouldn't take it knowing how truth or dare can get out of hand quickly. She thought she was going to win the game there on the spot, but she misjudged the depth of Cynthia's competitiveness.

Cynthia called her bluff, and said "Deal!" She knew what Samantha was trying. They'd known each other their whole lives. Cynthia knew what Samantha was going to think before she even thought it. So, when she took the dare, she thought Samantha would back down, but she surprised Cynthia when she didn't.

Both women were waiting for the other to blink. Neither thought the other would actually go through with the dare. They each thought the other would back down before the dinner.

So, they made plans to have their dinner-get-together the following weekend. That was nothing new. They had those dinners often, and they always ended the night by playing a game. But they'd never played a game as risqué as truth or dare. Surely one would back down before it was too late.

They taunted each other throughout the week prior to the dinner each thinking it would make the other nervous, but it actually had the opposite effect. It only strengthened their resolve. Each was determined to win the game.

Finally, it was Friday evening, and time for the dinner-get-together. Samantha heard a tentative knock on her door when Cynthia and Paul arrived.

Samantha opened the door, and invited them in. Both Cynthia and Paul made themselves at home because they were all family there.

They all sat down for dinner. Both Samantha and Cynthia were sweating bullets throughout the meal. They were making eye contact nearly the whole time. Each pressuring the other to back down first in silence, but neither showed any kinks in their armor. They were each determined to win.

They finished eating dinner, and cleared the table. Finally, the time had come. So, looking Samantha dead in the eyes, Cynthia said "Why don't we play something different tonight? How about a game of truth or dare?"

Samantha stared right back at Cynthia, and said "Sounds like fun."

Paul and Alex just looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, and said almost in unison "Are you kidding?"

Samantha and Cynthia looked each other dead in the eye, and Samantha said "No. Let's play. We haven't played truth or dare since we were in high school."

So, they all went into the den where they could all get comfortable on Samantha's sectional couch she had set up in an 'L' shape. They sat right to left in the order of Samantha, Paul, Cynthia and Alex, and once they were comfortable, Samantha said "Who goes first?"

They thought it would be fun to get an empty wine bottle to spin to see who went first combining truth or dare with spin the bottle.

Since Cynthia was the "guest", she spun the bottle. Cynthia gave the bottle a good spin, and it pointed directly at Samantha.

So, Samantha asked Paul who sat to her immediate left, "Truth or dare?"

Paul said "Truth".

So, sending a message to Cynthia that she was going to get the game going in a sexual manner quickly, she asked "When did you lose your virginity?"

All of the other players were shocked that Samantha would ask such a pointed question like that on the first round, but Cynthia got the message. She knew Samantha was trying to intimidate her into being first to give up on the dare before things trailed further down this path, but she wasn't biting.

Cynthia stood her ground, and patiently waited her turn to turn the tables on her friend.

Paul responded "When I was 18." Purposely withholding information, he knew they all wanted to know.

Samantha followed up with "To who?"

Paul responded "Only one question per round please, Aunt Samantha."

Samantha and Cynthia grumbled wanting to know the details especially Cynthia. Alex already knew.

Next, it was Paul's turn. So, he turned to his mom, and asked "Truth or dare."

Cynthia said "Truth."

Paul just asked his mom "Mom, what was your most embarrassing moment in your life?" He wasn't comfortable asking his mom about her sex life... yet.

So, Cynthia proceeded to tell them about a prank in high school where the girls stole all of her clothes from her locker in P.E. while she was taking a shower, and she had to sneak out naked to get them. Of course, Smantha already knew. They knew everything about each other.

Then it was Cynthia's turn, and she asked Alex "Truth or dare?"

Alex said "Truth."

So, Cynthia, keeping things on an even keel, asked Alex "How did you lose your virginity? And, I want details!"

Alex said "I lost it to Olivia in the backseat of our car right after we went to see 'The Notebook'. Worked like a charm. She loved that movie" then he grinned.

Samantha just mumbled softly under her breath "Little bitch." In reference to Olivia.

Next it was Alex's turn, and he asked his mom "Mom, truth or dare?"

Samantha said "Truth."

So, Alex asked his mom "Mom, tell us about your most embarrassing moment."

Samantha proceeded to talk about an incident in high school which also involved a similar prank. As many pranks do in high school, this one also ended in public nudity for Samantha.

So, it was becoming clear that neither Paul nor Alex had the nerve to escalate the game with their mothers. At least not unless the mothers did it themselves.

So, on Samantha's turn she asked Paul "Truth or dare? Come on be a little gutsy."

So, Paul said "OK. Dare."

Samantha thought 'Oh, he's too easy', and grinned. So, Samantha, pretending to think about it for a moment making Cynthia a little nervous, and said "Kiss your mom for one minute."

She thought this would get Cynthia to give up for sure, but, before Cynthia had a chance to respond, Paul leaned over to kiss his mother.

Although it wasn't a passionate tongue filled kiss, they held the kiss for a minute which had Samantha and Alex watching in awe.

Samantha didn't even think to start timing them until they'd been kissing for several seconds, but, when she'd timed them for one minute, she said "Time."

Cynthia and Paul broke the kiss, and both blushed as they quickly looked into each other's eyes for a brief moment before looking down in their own lap.

Samantha said "OK, Paul, it's your turn."

He took a moment to compose himself after kissing his own mother. Then, Paul turned to his mom and said "Truth or dare?"

Cynthia said "Dare." Trying to show Samantha she was in for the long haul.

Paul looked at her for a few moments wondering if he dared ask her to do something he knew Alex would love. When he finally decided, he said "Mom, I dare you to kiss Alex for one minute, and I want to see some tongue."

Cynthia gave Paul the evil eye, but then proceeded to kiss Alex. Before time was up, it was becoming obvious that Alex was enjoying himself maybe even his Aunt Cynthia. too

When Paul said "Time." they didn't break the kiss immediately. So, Paul said "Time!" again, and the two separated.

Then it was Cynthia's turn, and she turned to Alex, and said "I dare you to kiss your mother for one minute with tongue."

Nobody even noticed that Cynthia didn't even ask "Truth or dare?"

So, Alex just turned to Samantha, and began kissing his own mother. As he slid his tongue into her mouth, Samantha resisted for only a second before she realized if she didn't allow his tongue into her mouth, she'd lose the dare.

So, she opened her mouth to accept her son's tongue, and offered her son her tongue as well. After about 20 seconds, they let down their walls, and started to enjoy themselves.

After one minute passed, Cynthia said "Time."

The two reluctantly broke the kiss, and sat back down both with rosy cheeks as the sexual tension began to rise in the room.

This game was getting out-of-hand quickly, but Samantha and Cynthia were determined to break the other's resolve.

Next, it was Alex's turn, and he turned to his mom both still feeling aroused, and said "Truth or Dare?"

Samantha said "Dare."

Alex, seeing his opportunity to realize one of his long-held fantasies, said "I dare you to take off your shirt."

Samantha knew she had to comply, or else she'd lose the dare. So, she slowly lifted her t-shirt over her head. All she had left covering her chest was a very lacy bra that left little to the imagination.

Apparently, she didn't think her clothes selection through before the night began, or did she?

Alex was a little disappointed. His intention was for her to be completely topless, but truth or dare is also a battle of wits. You need to be very careful how you word your question or dare.

After several seconds, Samantha asked "Are you all enjoying the show?!"

Paul said "Absolutely, Aunt Samantha." Then they all laughed defusing the situation just a bit. Although, there was still a lot of sexual tension in the room.

As this round continued, they all followed suit, and, by the end of the round, they had all removed their shirts.

It seemed for once in her life Samantha wanted to lead. So, when it was her turn again, she dared Paul to "7 Minutes in Heaven" with his mom.

When Paul thought about his dare, he realized what she was asking. So, he took his mother by the hand, and led her to the nearest closet. They entered, and Paul closed the door.

It was dark, but once there Paul felt around for his mom.

Cynthia said "You know we don't actually have to do anything except stay in here together for 7 minutes."

Paul said "We don't have to, but what if we want to?"

Cynthia was blown away as Paul took her in his arms and began kissing her. At first, she resisted... just a little. Then she started returning the kiss. As she did, the passion started to build.

Paul couldn't believe he was making out with his mom in a closet. As Paul pressed his tongue in his mother's mouth, she willingly accepted it, and, in response, slid her tongue in her son's mouth which he eagerly accepted. As their tongues began to dance in their mouths, the door swung open, and Samantha yelled "Time!"

They were all taken by surprise. Cynthia and Paul by the sudden opening of the door, and Samantha and Alex by the site of mother and son fervently kissing one another.

Once the excitement settled a bit, it was Paul's turn. By now it was obvious that "Truth" was no longer an option. They weren't even asking the question anymore.

So, Paul dared his mom to "7 Minutes in Heaven" with Alex.

Both Alex and Cynthia headed to the closet. After having been left so excited by kissing her son, once the door was closed, nothing was said. Cynthia immediately grabbed and started kissing Alex. There were no longer any pretenses.

They immediately slipped each other their tongues, and they began a very passionate kiss. Cynthia's engine had definitely been revved, and Alex 'put the pedal to the metal'. He was truly in heaven. As their kiss became more and more passionate, their hands began to explore their bodies. That's when the door swung open.

"Time!" yelled Paul a bit surprised by what he saw, but actually happy for his friend and mom.

Once the smoke had settled, it was Cynthia's turn, and she was loaded for bear as she dared Alex to "7 Minutes in Heaven" with Samantha, his mom.

Alex wasted no time, and was already headed to the closet as Samantha had to catch up to him.

Before Samantha had the door completely closed, Alex put his arms around her, and pulled her into him as he started to kiss her. But she wasn't prepared for the sudden advance. So, it took a moment for the mother to respond to her son's aggression, but she did respond quite appropriately or inappropriately as the case may be.

As they finished the round, they all had their turns in the closet with one another.

Now it was Samantha's turn again. As she was leading the action, she wanted to win the dare, but that was becoming secondary as the game progressed. She just wasn't sure how far they were all willing to go.

So, for Samantha's next turn, she dared Paul "Remove your pants and underwear."

He hesitated only a moment when he realized everyone was going to see his erect cock which, of course, was Samantha's intention.

As he removed his underwear, his cock sprang out for all to see, and Samantha said "Umm, very impressive. Who knew you had such a nice cock." Then she giggled and said "Your turn Paul."

Paul turned to his mom, noticing her eyes staring at his erect penis, dared his mom "Remove all your clothes."

Without hesitation, Cynthia stood, and removed all her clothes. She was already expecting that dare based on the game's history so far.

When Alex saw her 36DD-27-37 body with her creamy flawless complexion and lush figure, Paul's wasn't the only hard cock in the house.

Now it was Cynthia's turn, and she followed the leader, and dared Alex "Remove your clothes." which he did.

The rules of the game were becoming a little vague at this point. Once Alex's cock sprang out, Cynthia said "Umm, nice dick." Now they were all beginning to smell the fragrance of pussy in the air as Cynthia and Samantha got more excited by the sight of their son's hard cocks.

When it was Alex's turn, he too dared his mom "Remove all your clothes."

She was almost naked before he finished stating his dare.

Paul's eyes nearly bugged out when he saw Samantha's 36B-24-34 figure with her very feminine olive skin that he'd longed to touch, and he said "Oh my, you're fuckin' hot, Aunt Samantha!"

As he stared at her lush body, she saw the lust in his eyes, and she said "Go ahead."

**** As the clothes come off, the game is forgotten.

Paul leaned over and felt Samantha's breasts. He looked in her eyes, leaned over, and kissed her as he pinched her nipples.

Alex just looked at his Aunt Cynthia as if to ask permission, and she said "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." So, she took Alex's hand, and placed it on her breast. Then Alex leaned over to kiss her. As their lips began to touch, they attacked each other in a very passionate kiss. They were ready to devour each other as the two couples began to explore their bodies.

The game was no longer even a thought in the back of their minds. They were overwhelmed with lust as they began to play a new game that had nothing to do with dares or even truth. The only truth was they were all horny as hell, and they were damn well going to do something about it.

As Paul and Samantha leaned in, and kissed, Samantha took Paul's hard cock in her hand, and began to slowly stroke it up and down. She could feel the veins ready to pop in her dainty little hand as she felt the throbbing of his every heartbeat in his cock.

By this time, Cynthia had gotten down on her knees and between Alex's legs, and took his cock deep down her throat as she bobbed up and down tasting a cock for the first time in years. She'd forgotten how it felt to have a big erect dick down her throat, and she loved every second of it as she gagged just a little.

She managed to recall what she was doing quickly like riding a bike, but it was actually nothing like riding a bike at all. As she bobbed her head, she could feel Alex's hands in her hair guiding her head up and down.

As Alex began to shake with excitement, his eyes popped open, and looked into Cynthia's eyes as he felt her fingers playing with his balls as she sucked his hark dick while looking back into his eyes.

By now, Samantha had Paul's cock lodged deep in her mouth as she, too, knelt between Paul's legs.

She had always loved sucking cock. It was one of her favorite things to do in college, and she was good at it.

She bobbed her head on the first few inches of his long cock stopping periodically to swirl her tongue around the spongy head of his throbbing shaft. Then, she'd take him all the way down her hot moist throat until she could feel her chin against Paul's balls.

Once she felt them on her face, she had to grab them, and roll them around in her pretty little fingers. By now, Paul was completely at her mercy. As she started to taste some pre-cum on her tongue,

she suddenly heard her son scream to Cynthia that he was about to cum which brought Samantha and Paul out of their sex induced haze. They both turned to watch what was going on beside them. Though Samantha never stopped her porn worthy head job on Paul.