The Gang Goes to a Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ! How do you walk around with that thing?!" Howard asked Glenn, pointing at the tree trunk that was shooting out from his groin.

Glenn chuckled. "You wouldn't get it. It's a black thing. It's handy for fucking white cunts like that panting bitch on the bed." He looked at Bernadette. "I ain't fuckin' done yet. How 'bout it, Howard? Wanna tag team your bitch?"

Howard's first feeling was intimidation and doubt. "How can I compare to that fucking thing?" he thought. Then his cock spoke up and quickly changed his mind. "Sure, what the hell? Dibs on her ass!" he called out as he threw off his robe and peeled off his leopard print polyester underwear, revealing his tiny but hard prick. Glenn choked back a laugh.

Bernadette threw off the sheets. "Yay!" she squealed.

Glenn climbed onto the bed and fell onto his back. Bernadette quickly straddled him and raised her body as high as she could. She slightly bent Glenn's massive cock so it would slide under her. It pressed hard against her sensitive cunt lips. With little effort, the swollen head popped through her soaked slit and buried itself several inches inside her. Bernadette threw her head back and gave a loud squeal.

"Take it all, cunt!" Glenn bellowed as she slid down his pole.

Howard watched in horror as she impaled her body on Glenn's sword. Glenn held it steady as Bernadette lowered herself. Howard watched as inch by inch the dark mass disappeared inside her until she was sitting in his lap, swallowing the entire thing. Bernadette gave a low, cougar-like growl the entire way down unlike anything Howard had ever heard.

Howard's jaw was slack. "Un-fucking-believable," he sighed in disbelief. "Bernie, d-d-do you like it when, you know, he talks to you like that?" he asked meekly.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Now get up here and fuck my dirty little hole while Glenn tears my tight little pussy apart!" Bernadette commanded.

Howard quickly jumped onto the bed and slid in behind her. He scooted forward until the tip of his cock pressed against her trembling rosebud.

Howard was still a little intimidated. "I-I-I'm gonna fuck your ass now," he said almost in a questioning tone.

"Say it like you mean it, goddamn it!" Bernie screeched.

This emboldened Howard. "Fine! I'm going to fuck your ass now, you...you...cock loving whore!"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck it like you own it!"

Her ass was already slick from the juices of three orgasms. Howard slid his tiny tool in with ease. His hips slapped against her ass, bringing a yelp from Bernadette.

Thus began the ravaging of Bernadette's holes. The two men took turns at telling her just what a cock loving slut she was as she shrieked in pleasure.

*****

Leonard was still fucking Penny's throat while Raj stabbed at her slit. Two lightning bolts of ecstacy were shooting up her thighs headed for a collision course. They crashed into her snatch and set it on fire. She gave muffled screams and moans as the electricity raced through her body.

Her snatch clamped down on Raj's hammer like a vice. He grabbed her hips tight and began to thrust his body into hers with all his mite. With one final stab and a loud grunt, his cock exploded inside her. As she was coming down her own orgasmic high, Penny could feel Raj's warm caramel cream filling her aching void.

Raj didn't stop his thrusting until his cock stopped it's throbbing. He slowly pulled his plug out of her gash, allowing a stream of cum to run down the inside of her thighs. He stepped away, exhausted and walking on a cloud.

Penny's head continued to bob up and down on Leonard's stick. He placed his hands on the back of her head and began to force her down further, his balls slapping against her chin.

"Penny! Penny! Ohmagawd, Penny! I'm...I'm...gggaaaaaaaa!"

She felt his thick, warm spunk shoot down the back of her throat. He continued to pump his groin into her face, shoving his rod further and further down her throat. His cock throbbed violently in her mouth.

She discovered gravity works. Try as she might, her throat couldn't keep up with the volume Leonard's nutsack was supplying. The white liquid began to seep through her lips and across the hand she was gripping the base of his cock with.

The pulsing in her mouth finally ceased. She lifted her head and glanced back and forth at the guys with a satisfied look. She ran her fingers across her chin and tucked the excess cum back into her mouth.

Penny looked down at Leonard with a crooked smile. "Happy now?"

*****

Bernadette was exploding with her fourth orgasm of the night while Howard tapped her ass and Glenn tore her pussy in half.

"Ohmagawd! Ohmagawd! You motherfuckers! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Bernadette screamed as her body shuddered with a thunderous, exhausting wave of pleasure.

Howard had gotten the hang of talking nasty to his girlfriend who he had thought of as an innocent little Catholic girl with a squeaky voice until a few moments ago. Howard slapped her on the ass with a loud crack. Bernadette yelped.

"That's right, you little Catholic bitch, bark for me while I fuck your ass!"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass, you bastard!"

Howard grab her hips and threw his hips into hers. "Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Booyah!"

Even as tiny as Howard's love stick was, Bernadette felt it pound inside her ass. She felt a new rush of jizz shoot into her with each pulse. He was like the little engine that could, pumping more and more cum into her ass than even he knew he could.

After he had finally drained his body of what he felt like was all of his bodily fluids, Howard pulled his pud from her ass. Her brown hole winked at him as he pulled out, bringing a rope of white with it. The rope finally snapped and fell down the back of her thigh.

Now that Howard was done, Glenn could really get down to business. He grabbed her hips and lifted her into the air until she landed next to him. As he rolled over and climbed on top of her he looked into her face and said, "You can't possibly be ready for what I'm about to give you."

She looked back at him with her lips curled into a grin. "Give me your best shot, you bastard."

Without hesitation, Glenn grabbed his slab of beef and slammed it into Bernadette. The head sailed through her swollen cunt lips until his balls smacked against her ass.

Bernadette closed her eyes and threw her head back into the cushions of the mattress. "Oh! You motherfucker!"

Glenn gave a a loud, evil laugh and raised himself up. He placed both hands on Bernadette's chest. His strong hands enveloped her 34DD globes. He squeezed them hard as he began to put his full weight into every thrust of his hips into hers.

"You like that? Your little Catholic cunt like that?" Glenn moaned as sweat rolled down his body.

"Oh-my-gawd! Oh-my-dawd!" Bernadette cried out as she gripped the bedsheets in both hands.

"Fuckin' slut! Say my name, bitch!" Glenn said with a wicked chuckle. He turned to Howard. "Watch this. I'm about to paint your fuckin' bitch girlfriend!"

"Glenn! Glenn! Oh fuck! Glenn!"

Glenn sat back and pulled out of Bernadette's gash. It almost looked like clowns falling out of a VW bug. It just kept coming and coming and coming. When it fully escaped her clutches, he hovered it over the hole he'd just been filling and began to stroke it's glistening length furiously.

Glenn's body tensed. His jaw clenched. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuck!"

A gush of cum shot out from his canon. It was like a geyser. It shot out over her body and splashed against her cheek and into her long, blonde hair. The stream fell down across her heaving chest and onto her belly, all the way to it's source. Another blast shot out, this time making it as far as her fleshy globes and again down her stomach.

This repeated several times, with each spurt producing less volume and distance. When the shower finally ended, Bernadette was covered from head to waist in a thick, white coating of cum. Glenn shook his still throbbing beast twice, sending several more droplets over her body and face.

Glenn gave a loud laugh as he climbed off the bed. "I'd forgotten just want an awesome fuck you are, Bernie."

"Ohmagawd, you bastard," she panted with a sly grin on her cum-covered face.

*****

The next day at their conference, the group was seated at the dais.

Sheldon began the conference. "Good morning and welcome to Science and Society. I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper, BS, MS, MA, PhD, and ScD. OMG, right?" Sheldon laughed while the room fell silent. "Perhaps that joke was a little too hippie-dippy for this crowd. All right then, we'll begin with opening remarks. Miss Rostenkowski, would you like to start us off by discussing your assessment of science's responsibility to society?"

"Sure. I think all branches of science have to move cautiously these days. It's not just giant nuclear weapons that can destroy the world. They can definitely rock your world and coat it with a thick, milky substance. But, as a microbiologist, I can tell you even the tiniest organisms can still travel to Uranus and tear your ass a new one."

Howard spoke up. "Interesting. I think what you might need to know about my colleague is that though she claims her field of interest is tiny organisms, she certainly has spent her fair share of time around massive black weaponry that can make you scream all night long until you collapse into your bed exhausted. I think you still have some of the missile's blast in your hair."

Bernadette quickly ran her fingers through her hair and responded, "I think Mr. Wolowitz needs to keep in mind that the past is the past. But he should also know that I am the kind of girl who could get all the giant black missiles she wants."

Amy spoke up. "Are we talking about women wanting penises? Because I'd like to weigh in."

Sheldon had no idea what was happening. But he knew what was happening had drifted off topic. He tried to bring it back. "I'm not sure why the conversation has turned to planetary exploration and women wanting boy parts. Dr. Koothrappali, would you care to join the conversation and bring it back on topic?"

"Certainly. I'd like to raise two points. Number one, I think they are talking about penises. And number two, these mimosas are kicking my little brown ass just like I kicked Penny's tight little pussy last night." Raj lifted a glass to his lips and took a long drink.

Penny had been nodding off in the audience, exhausted from the night's activities and bored to tears. She thought she heard her name and lifted her head.

Leonard piped up. "Let's not forget that Penny was handling her own weaponry orally last night, as well, before she was interrupted. She's quite the expert in orally disarming massive weaponry," he said grinning ear to ear.

Raj looked across the table. "Dude! Massive? C'mon."

Penny was beginning to get the gist of the conversation. "Oh my gawd! Are they...are they...are they talking about last night?!" she thought to herself.

Leonard looked back at Raj. "You're just jealous. Maybe next time you walk into a hotel room and you see a guy getting back together with his girlfriend, you should consider doing something other joining in and giving her your own weaponry."

Raj laughed. "She loved it. And you loved watching it, pervert."

Penny shouted from the audience, "Hey, leave me out of this or nobody gets their weaponry disarmed again! And we weren't getting back together!"

Sheldon pointed at Penny. "Excuse me. We're not taking comments or questions from the audience just yet."

"Oh, fuck off, Sheldon!" Penny shouted back.

Amy waved at Penny. "Hi, bestie."

Sheldon was thoroughly frustrated. "All right, why don't we see if we can bring this back to topic."

Howard looked across the table. "Let me ask you something, Bernie."

Sheldon threw his hands up. "I guess not."

Howard continued. "How would you feel if you met my ex-girlfriend and she was, like, Angelina Jolie and you walked in on us while I was fucking her brains out?"

Bernadette waved him off. "Oh, come on, Howard, be realistic."

"What, I'm not hot enough for Angelina Jolie?"

Raj raised his hand. "I'd like to weigh in here. No."

Sheldon took a deep sigh and cut them off. "All right, why don't we open it up to Q&A from the audience?"

Penny stood up. "Yeah, I have a question. Leonard, if I agree to disarm your missile during the drive, will you get me the fuck out of here and back to Los Angeles tonight?"

Leonard jumped up from the table. "Let me grab my keys!"

Raj jumped up from the table, too. "Hey, can I ride with you guys? My missile is ready to fire again!"

Bernadette looked across the table to Howard with a twinkle in her eye. "C'mon, Howie, let's get the hell out of here, too. Maybe I'll let you get some of your missile blast in my hair on the way home."

Howard jumped from the table and waved to the audience. "Peace out!"

Sheldon looked at Amy. "How are we going to get back? I'm not sure I want to ride in either car if they're going to be launching missiles in them."

Amy simply shrugged her shoulders and looked into the audience. "Any more questions?"

12