All Comments on 'The Gangbang of a Beautiful Virgin'

by rohitbal2003

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chloedeboncourtchloedeboncourtabout 1 year ago

I didn‘t enjoy the contrast between the romantic language and the violent rape fantasy - it feels weird to describe it in such flowery words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably not your best story, Rape. You at least included this statement “It is unfortunate for a girl to have such an experience.” Possibly a similar story and consenting might have been better.

You do, however, have some very good descriptions throughout the story. Your setting, “I remember that summer was extremely hot, and the weather in the southern city was sultry. The scorching sun had set for a long time, but the residual heat was still very high.” Additionally, there are some very good descriptions of pubic hair. "a messy bush of black pubic hair shining oily black, and in the middle a huge penis suddenly emerged." and "The sticky semen made my originally clean and shiny pubic hair wet, messy and stuck around my vagina." (Rated five (5) for descriptiveness.) I will look at some of your other stories when time allows.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The prose is too florid for post-18th century sensibilities, but it's not bad for someone for whom English is not their first language, which is quite obvious.

New York is now a "southern city"?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

In all honesty I tried to read the whole story but I kept getting distracted by the fact that New York University is not in the south of any country. So to say it happened in or around New York University where “I remember that summer was extremely hot, and the weather in the southern city was sultry.” kind of shut down this story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrohitbal2003@rohitbal2003
46 Followers
I am a literature enthusiast who has just started writing. Your feedback, whether positive or negative, has given me great encouragement. Thanks again. By rohitbal2003