The Gap in the Wall Ch. 02

Story Info
A dozen girls join the party.
913 words
4.3
11.4k
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another crack in a wall that faced the sea, and I looked through. I could see the two girls running on the sand. To my great relief, they didn't head to the location where the nuns were sitting. Rather, they ran straight to a group of their friends who were playing a ball on the beach.

I could see the group gathering around the two girls, and then all of them, about a dozen girls, surged forward in a mighty stampede towards the cabin where I stood naked, their exhilarated shouts filling the air. In a moment, they arrived, passed by the wall I was spying through, and burst into the women's section of the facility. I heard them being pushed to peek through the gap in the wall.

"He is not here," they chattered in disappointment.

By this time, I had completely lost my erection due to the stress, so I moved to the spot where Lisa and Maggie saw me before, turning my back to the peeking girls.

"Here he is," one said, "but can see only his butts."

I stayed in that position and started to play with my dick. The giggling and laughing behind me caused it to react quickly. In less than a minute it got to an upright position. I decided to try upgrading the game.

Still with my back to the girls, I walked to the bench where I left my belongings. I took the bottle of shower gel I brought with me and turned to walk to the shower stall. This move gave a full glimpse of my erection to the girls squeezing by the cracked wall, but only for a few seconds.

A big "wow!" was heard, followed by cheers:

"I saw him! I saw him!"

"I saw everything!"

"It's standing up!"

"It's so big!"

And then:

"I didn't see."

"Let me see too, move away, Lisa, you saw this already."

I disappeared from their view and entered the open shower stall. I opened the water and started indulging myself with the shower gel. Not seeing me, but surely knowing that I'm there under the water, naked with an impressive erection, I wondered what their next move would be.

They moved around looking for a place with a better view. Some went out of the cabin and walked around the facility, looking for another crack in the wall through which my position would be visible. I heard voices from the entrance to the men's section.

"Let's go in," said one.

"We can't do that," answered her friend, "it's the men's section."

"Come on!" said the first, "he is the only man around."

Soon everyone arrived there.

"Sidney wants to go in," said the girl I heard before.

"Go in, Sidney," a few girls pushed her, "we're after you."

I stood with my head under the shower, facing out, and closed my eyes. I heard someone moving in carefully, apparently Sidney, trying to figure where the noise of running water was coming from. I squinted my eyes and saw her sneaking her head in. For a moment she was speechless, just staring at my hard shift from a touch distance. For quite a while she could not detach her eyes from the huge red flange. Then she raised her eyes as if she was curious to see who this thing belonged to. I fully opened my eyes and our gazes met.

For a moment, she recoiled backward, but then she abruptly stopped as if something had stuck her in place. It was noticeable that she had more curiosity than concern regarding what I was about to say.

I smiled. "Hello" I said in soft voice, "you are brave."

She didn't expect that. She uttered without thinking twice: "Thank you, Sir, you have a big one."

It was my turn to be surprised, but I recollected and blurted out: "It's because of you, young lady, Johnny likes the way you are looking at him."

It was the signal for breaking the ice. "Can I call my friends?" she asked, "they also want to see."

"Sure," I chuckled, "call them over, they will make him even bigger."

In a second, the entire giggling group was around me, with screams of enthusiasm from all sides. Some stood in a touching distance, others, the more timid, stood behind and pushed their heads between the front liners.

A series of exclamations filled the air.

"Wow! This is so big!"

"Look how it's standing up, like a rocket!"

"It's very red."

"It looks very hard!"

"It has a helmet like fire brigades."

"Ha ha ha, see its opening, I think it can jet like fire brigades."

A big laugh from all sides.

"Be careful, Betty," they addressed a girl with extremely blushed cheeks, who stood behind and bent to push her head beneath the loins of her friends, at the same level and just few inches from my organ, "you are going to get a big splash on your face."

Everyone laughed again and Betty recoiled, half scared half passionate.

I wanted to ask them if they wanted to touch it to feel its hardness but looked to me too innocent for that. Then I heard a girl from behind:

"His ass is so white, let's make his butts red as his dick."

Maggie, the girl who started it all, agreed.

"The man is showing to girls from a catholic college. I think he deserves Father Edward's corporal punishment."