The Gap in the Wall Ch. 03

Story Info
I learn about father Edward punishment until the nun appears.
857 words
4.07
8.2k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

A big "woo" was heard. Before I had the chance to think what, for hell, can be "Father Edward's corporal punishment," Maggie landed her hand with all her power on my butt.

"Well," I thought, "this school is, on the 21st century, still into spanking."

This gave the signal and immediately a row of slapping hands hit my butts, as if they made me the scapegoat to revenge on their perverted education.

As for me, I was more stimulated than painful. The young and tender palms were not extremely powerful, but they were strong enough to draw blood down to my bottom. Some of it reddened my ass, to the amusement of the girls watching my buttocks becoming "red as his dick." More blood flew into my cock, inflating and eƒarecting it even more, to the sound of the girls' glee and my sharp pleasure contractions.

Then one girl, who looked much bigger and more mature than the others, with broad shoulders, strong muscles, and exceptionally big tits, asked me in a teasing voice:

"What's your name, sir?"

"I am Bernie," I said, "and you?"

"I'm Barbara," was the answer, "how do you feel now?"

"Painful," I said, not revealing my dominant feeling.

"You deserve it," she said, "will you show your big dick to young girls again?" she asked.

"Maybe," I laughed.

"Maybe? We'll see" she said, and bang! She hit my butt so hard that I almost let out an "ouch". It was painful, but the stimulation was also sharper.

"And now?" she giggled.

"I will," I provoked her.

"Oh," she said, "I see we have a nasty man who doesn't know Barbara." "Okay, let's see."

She took off one of the slippers that she walked on the hot sand with, held it by its heel, raised up her hand, and with all her mighty power thwacked my ass.

This time I could not control the scream that came out of my throat - "OUCH!!!"

Everybody burst into big laugh.

"Good job, Barbara," they shouted, "go on, teach him a lesson!"

"Sure," she said, "I will," and before I had the chance to say anything, another powerful whack crashed on my other butt.

Hell, that hurt. I felt my ass on fire. But with the pain came a feeling I had never felt before. The pain was so intense it sent waves deep into my ass. So deep I could feel vibrations along my prostate, through my testicles, till the throbbing shaft of my cock. The stronger the pain, the stronger the stimulation. It felt like someone was rubbing my cock from its bottom. The hands-free ejaculation was on its way.

Seeing that I had no intention to surrender, the girls looked for ways to increase the flames. My ass turned from red to blue. Barbara's slipper was almost torn. Then Betty, the girl who was warned by her friend she would get my jet on her face, came in with a back soaping brush that someone left in one of the showers. It was made of wood, almost twenty inches long. Its back side was flat and hard, making it a dreadful paddle.

"Wow, this is great" said Barbara, "give me."

"No," said Betty, "I found it. I will do."

"You are so small and gentle; he will not feel anything."

"He will. I will make his ass black. Let me show you."

"Okay, he is yours, Betty".

The girls made space for Betty to stand behind me. Betty held the paddle with two hands, lifted it to above her shoulder, and boom! She hit my ass like a baseball with full swing.

"Yeowch!" I shouted. The pain was so severe that I momentarily lost my balance and started to sway. Then I stood with my face to the wall, leaning on it with two hands.

"Good work, Betty, look at him", said Barbara.

The girls applauded.

The irritation in my cock got stronger. A few more hits like this and I would ejaculate my soul out.

"You want more, Mr. Bernie?", asked Betty in a sweet voice.

"Mm," I nodded.

"Thwack!" Another awful hit landed on my buttocks.

"Whack!" One more.

"His ass is black," said a girl.

"Look how his dick is jumping with each stroke," said another, while everyone was bursting in laughing.

It didn't only jump. I felt the pressure of the semen building up in it, increasing on every hit. Three or four more strokes, and a huge splash came out of my throbbing cock, spraying the wall in front of me. And then a second and a third one.

There was a moment of silence, as if the girls were trying to understand what they saw. Then a burst of shrieks filled the space of the cabin.

"Wow, did you see that?"

What is it?"

"His semen. Did you see how much?"

"He shoots so far. Three times."

"Betty, you did it. Your stroke was so hard that it took all the semen out of his balls."

Suddenly a tremendous shout was heard from the door.

"Girls of Saint Anthony School! What are you doing here?"