The Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy throws her head back and then forward as moan after moan escapes her lips, each one growing louder than the last. She cannot help but want his mouth in that moment and kiss him, as her hips continue grinding to make the orgasm last.

As the sensation softens and with on last pulsating moment within her pussy, she slows down and climbs off him and the table. His cock is still throbbing, glistening wet from her. She gestures him to stand. He obeys as Lucy drops to her knees. She grasps the base of his cock and takes him into her mouth. His knees buckle, as he leans back against the table and balances himself with his hands.

She can taste herself on his cock, it is mixed with his pre-cum whilst that woody scent fills her nostrils. All of it combined drives her wild and she completely loses herself in the moment. Her hands alternate between fondling his balls and wringing the base of his cock, she notices that he keeps himself as well manicured as the garden. Her mouth works the head his cock, tongue swirling around it before taking more of him inside. Lucy allows her teeth to graze at his manhood when, and holding the cock, she then tilts her head to the side to work her way up and down the shaft.

Grasping his cock now with a full grip, Lucy only leaves the head exposed to work with her mouth. She listens intently as his breathing increases and his stomach muscles tense. She can see the final rush of blood to his cock, the head almost changing colour. He is looking down at her, and her back up at him as she raises her chest up to his meet his cock. Lucy's perky breasts poised, he explodes onto them. She pumps his cock slowly with her hand as moves it side to side, spreading the warm cum from one breast to the other.

She then leans forward, eyes still on him and takes the head once more into her mouth. He shudders and as Lucy tastes his salty sweetness, before realising that she never even asked his name.

12