The Gardener

Story Info
The new gardener.
1k words
3.7
5.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a restless nights sleep, the warmth of the day and a noise outside has fully woken you from your half awake state, your mind has been active lately with a few shitty days and you yearn for someone to share your thoughts and time with, this in turn leads to some late nights on the adult dating site browsing potential prey and sending the odd message in hope of some form of intelligent conversation and potentially a tall handsome man to sweep you off your feet.

You sense you've been dreaming steamy thoughts due to the warmth and slightly tingly feeling in around your mound, you reach down to feel and of course yet again you feel the sticky warm effect of thoughts like that. You linger for a moment gently running a finger over the length of your warm silky smooth slightly swollen and dams lips, reaching your pronounced love switch and start to apply a little more pressure and instantly you gasp. The only thought on your mind now is to release the build up of tension. Only 30 seconds into your task you hear a noise again outside and stop instantly what you're doing, you hear someone in your back garden outside of the double sliding doors of your bedroom and suddenly remember you booked the handyman for the day to help with the gardening and fencing that's been building up. It's not as if he can tell what you're doing but you now feel slightly on edge so reluctantly have to stop short.

You found the handyman listed online, the listing mentioned a plethora of experience over a 40 year working life with multi trade skills so you thought that would be a wise choice to have an experienced tradesman obviously being in his late 50s who would get on with the work and do it well unlike the many young men in their 20s providing the same service. You throw back the sheets and quickly put on your silk dressing gown, you walk over to the curtains to see what's going on to see a heap of tools and a wheelbarrow sat there, just as you open the curtain further to see where he is he appears round the corner with another arm full of equipment and notices you, at first it doesn't hit you but then you realise you were expecting a much different person, being late 50s and having all that experience you expected an older, rougher looking tatty looking man with that semi-retired look who would be pottering around slowly.

Instead you were looking at a short 5'7" man appearing to be more in his 40s, in overall jeans and smart black T shirt, well tanned arms of a good size and nice friendly smile. All this went through your mind in a matter of seconds in a kind of haze, just then he spotted you peering through the curtains and gestured he would like to have a word, you felt a little exposed and wondered if he would sense what you were halfway through doing before you were disturbed but how could he. You let the curtain drop, composed yourself and tied the belt around your gown before opening one side of the curtain to open the sliding door to speak to him.

"Good morning" he says, I'm just checking that it's a general tidy, fence panel fix and just need to know how far you want me to go? What he meant and what went through your mind were two completely different things. His voice wasn't overly low but soft and manly, he smelled divine, it was first thing before he started and still fresh, you noticed just how well he filled out hid T shirt, all this going through your mind made you pause for a few seconds and he just looked at you waiting for a response.

"I will trust your judgement" you replied, "whatever you think needs doing if you have time", OK he replied and said he would ask you if not sure then apologised for disturbing you, if only he knew what he had interrupted. You offered him a drink but he was ok for now so said you would be up and about shortly and to ask if he needed anything. It was probably you that was in need more than him. You closed the door and watched him walk away to start, he turned slowly to look back and you quickly closed the curtain again so he didn't catch you "checking him out" as you like to do.

You suddenly realised you were quite warm and wet and your heart rate had risen, this was a surprise that a simple few words could put you in this state as he was far from the tall dark handsome stranger you had in your dreams and mind when pleasing yourself. He was shortish, and had light greying short hair but had something likeable in nature and quite a firm athletic appearance, just generally a nice easy going guy. You decided to shower before breakfast so headed to the bathroom. You undid the gown belt and let the gown fall to the floor, when you looked in the mirror you only then noticed just how proud your nipples were, you reached down to feel your mound and you were now more than damp and shuddered a little at the feeling. How did you get like this, your mind must be working overtime today, you have been too long without the satisfaction of being ravished by this tall dark handsome stranger you dream about.

You insert a finger between your soaking wet lips and star again where you left off earlier in bed.

Your clit was now so erect it was like a small penis and so sensitive, you knew it wasn't going to be too long to reach you target. Stood facing the mirror you set to work with your fingers and roughly twisted and squeezed your erect nipples, Within a couple of minutes you head thrust backwards, your body tightened as if you had received an electric shock, you withdrew the two fingers from your pussy and gushed down your legs with a loud gasp, body shaking and breathless.

At that moment your mind was empty, nothing else existed but what did the rest of the day have in store?