The Gentleman's Accomplice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met Sir Douglas in the foyer of the house and went as a group to the hansom coaches that were waiting at the front of his house. Everyone with the exception of Chelsea was costumed. Sir Douglas was wearing a large red cape with a cruel mask that covered the top half of his face, with a fierce hawklike visage engraved into the red leather. When Chelsea asked him where his costume was from, he told her that he was 'The Red Death' from the Edgar Allen Poe story "The Masque of the Red Death".

Onna was wearing some very close fitting black costume, with a form of heavily pleated divided skirts. She wore swords and Chelsea was not sure whether or not they were real or costume, but with her previous experience with Onna, she thought that they were most likely real. Over her face she wore a heavily characterised face, painted in a red lacquer which had an enormous long nose and heavy eyebrows with the mouth set in a fierce scowl.

Onna explained that she was wearing a mask from her Japanese culture of a guardian forest spirit, a Tengu. Onna explained that this had special relevance for her in her culture, with the Tengu being a forest guardian. Chelsea felt that this didn't quite explain the fearsome aspect of the mask, but then she thought that considering how fierce Onna looked in her costume, that maybe now wasn't the time to ask.

Helene was accompanying them and she wore a very simple French Peasant outfit which was very rustic as well as showing off her ample breasts. She wore a nice linen hat and the most delicious shade of red lipstick that drew the eye away from the cleavage to her incredible pouting lips.

Phillip who she had met the day before, she thought was probably the most imposing of all of them. He was a very tall, very black American man who was just incredibly wide and had muscles in the most amazing places. He was wearing some kind of a waistcoat with diaphanous trousers in a costume from one of the stories of the Arabian Nights. He was carrying a huge curved sword called a Tulwar, which was very large but as she found out, it was made with cardboard and silver paint. Phillip made Chelsea feel very small, but there was something about his size that she found very compelling. She felt as if she was standing next to a very tall tree.

They entered their respective hansom coaches and set off for Middenhall, the location of the social gala that they were invited too. It was being held in a very large Mansion in the most affluent area of London. There were flaming torches outside the Manse, leading along the driveway to the Front doorway, where many other carriages were offloading the guests to the evenings festivities.

All of the guests were in costume and many of those who were attending had their identities extensively disguised in some way. Some very subtle disguises consisting of nothing other than the simple cloth mask hiding only the eyes. Some had very ornate costumes which made it difficult to guess who they actually were underneath the make up and the masks. One woman wore nothing other than an intricate design painted on her bare skin.

While Sir Douglas and Phillip along with many of the other guests mingled in the rooms at the front of the mansion, Onna escorted Chelsea into the ballroom. This was a very large room with a stage at one end where a small chamber orchestra was setting up. There were several small podiums set up and her eyes were drawn to where her mounting block was. It was made from a black strong hardwood that was polished to a high fine finish. Onna held on to her arm as they walked towards it. She was very conscious of the strength in Onna's hand and arm along with the delicate scent of Onna's perfume seemed to give her strength as she walked through the ballroom with the sound of her shoes on the wooden floor echoing throughout the empty space.

Onna helped disrobe Chelsea from her clothing and assisted her onto the mounting block. She was trembling in her hands but Onna was impressed with her inner strength. There was no pleading, no last minute change of her mind or even hesitation. Onna knew from having experienced something very similar, that Chelsea would encounter many challenges through the evening with the process of actually climbing up onto the block being the first.

Onna ceremoniously ripped Chelsea's clothes from her body. Again, the strength exhibited by Onna was a brutal shock for Chelsea and the psychological effect of having the clothes off her back removed in such a way was a shock. Her body responded to the rapid exposure to the air by a flow of goose bumps that caused a momentary shiver. Despite her intention not to do so, she covered her nakedness with her hands as she felt very embarrassed.

Chelsea stood there in front of the block and took her first steps up onto it and lay forward, resting her upper torso along the top of the block. Her breasts fell naturally forward into the space provided for them in the block and she lay there across the padded leather supports that felt quite comfortable for her to lie against. Here knees fitted into the hollows sanded out for them with her legs open wide.

Onna began to strap her into the block. There were buckled straps of leather which she began tightening and securing over her body. These went across her ankles, behind her knees, across the upper middle part of her thighs and across her waist. Her upper body was secured in a similar way through a strap that fitted across each of her shoulders down to underneath the opposite arm in a criss-cross fashion. She wriggled slightly until the leather covering the wooden struts seemed to accommodate her frame better and then relaxed, knowing that she was going to be there for a while.

The last three straps were placed carefully by Onna. The first came across the top of her head, securing it to the front of the device, which still allowed her to open her mouth and talk, although her head was inclined upwards, allowing her to see those who would be standing in front of her. The last two straps were made of a much softer calfskin, which was important as it lifted and separated her buttocks so that her sex and ass were clearly visible to whoever stood behind her. Her legs were widely separated by the "Y" in the design, so Chelsea felt extremely exposed.

She felt a wave of anxiety wash over her and panic set in. She tried pulling against the straps binding her in every corner of her torso and felt tears come to her eyes as the reality of her situation came home to her. Here she was, naked as the day she was born in a ballroom that was about to be filled with hundreds of masked people, some of whom she was sure would recognise her and there was nothing she could do about it. She started panting like a racehorse, hyperventilating as she struggled to get out of her bindings.

Onna came around the front and raised her Tengu mask so that Chelsea could see her face, particularly her eyes which burned with a savage humour. "This is your test Chelsea" she said. "you are not safe yet you will not be in any extreme physical danger, Sir Douglas has tasked me with your protection tonight and I am here to ensure that you are to be looked at and even for the favoured touched, but you are for Sir Douglas and myself alone."

The fact that Onna took humour from her plight wakened a fire within Chelsea that she had known before. She had felt the same way when she had found her new husband being sodomised by the stable boy and had felt that same fire when she had taken her first lover, a friend of her husband's that she had slept with as an act of pure revenge. She looked into Onna's dark eyes and saw a recognition, an acknowledgement of the spirit burning behind Chelsea's eyes. Onna said "If there is anything happening that you feel is too much, call me by my name and I will put a stop to it". Chelsea nodded once in acknowledgement as despite the strength of her anger she did not quite trust herself to speak.

Chelsea lay there as she saw another group assemble across the ballroom from her a wooden construction that like hers was on a raised pedestal. She watched its assembly and soon realised that it was a set of medieval stocks. They consisted of a set of stocks for feet and another for the head and hands, but as she saw it being put together, she realised that it would force the occupant to stand and bend over a central wooden pole, with his or her head and hands secured at a crossbeam which would secure them in place.

Onna knelt in contemplation next to Chelsea and her small raised podium and waited. Chelsea could see this out of the corner of her eyes and knew that Onna had done this so that she could be seen, reassuring Chelsea with her presence.

Once the medieval stocks had been completed,, all under the supervision of a cloaked figure, they left the ballroom and Chelsea and Onna were left in silence. The ballroom was quite large and the doors were firmly closed, yet the noise of the growing crowd in the anteroom outside the ballroom was growing. Then the doors opened for a moment, letting a burst of the somewhat raucous laughter and conversation from the anteroom into the ballroom which was a shock to the eardrums. Chelsea could not turn her head to see what was going on, but then the two people who had entered the room walked in front of the stocks

The two people were revealed to be the cloaked figure who had overseen the construction of the stocks and a new person, a man who looked to be in his early twenties. He had a military bearing, with closely cropped black hair and he rapidly began to disrobe, carefully stacking his clothes underneath the stocks. When he was done to his underclothes, he spoke briefly with the cloaked figure who then slapped him in a particularly feminine, yet strong way which rocked him back on his heels. His face coloured red as he clearly was not used to being treated in this way, yet he removed his under garments and carefully stepped into the holes for his feet, then bending across the central pole, carefully placed his head and hands in the space provided.

The cloaked figure then moved into place the wooden boards that then securely trapped his head, hands and feet, locking them in place with some wooden pegs. The figure, that Chelsea decided just had to be a woman, then admired her work and then had some further words with the man who had been locked into place. Chelsea could not quite hear the words, but the tone was not reassuring in the slightest. It became clear to Chelsea that the man was being reminded in no uncertain terms of why he was there and why he was in the stocks for this, his social debut.

Then the cloaked figure turned and regarded Chelsea and Onna for a few moments. Nothing was said, but there was an amused air in the way that the cloaked and mysterious woman turned around and then walked back into the anteroom. The noise rose and fell as this woman left the room and once the door was closed, Chelsea and the firmly trapped man in the stocks had no other option but to stare at each other. They had a few minutes with nothing to do but look at each other, their mutual embarrassment preventing any conservation occurring.

Chelsea became very aware of her nudity and exposure as she watched the man look her over. The construction of mounting block left her breasts dangling in plain view and from the state of the man's penis, which she could see was slowly growing into a full erection, she knew that he could see her and found her and the position she was bound in very exciting.. She knew that she shouldn't care but she felt embarrassed, particularly as she felt her own nipples growing hard and prominent under the stress of his regard.

Then the doors opened into the ballroom and everyone walked into the room. The lights brightened and the colourful swirl of costume and conversation entered the room. Onna stood to her feet, placing her swords back into her sash and standing tall, reached down and picked up a long staff made of tied bamboo slats. The crowd settled throughout the ballroom. Several other podiums had been set up throughout the space and these were soon occupied by those who wished to display themselves or those activities that needed by their very definition an audience.

While Chelsea was unable to move her head, she could feel the many hands touching her body as those attending this social event walked around her on the podium. The first hand that touched her, touched her thigh for a moment and the sensation made her whole body jump, but it could not move significantly at all. Then the next hand touched her, then the next until there were many running their hands over her body, touching her thighs, her hips, the cheeks of her ass, the soles of her feet, running through her hair and every now and then someone would run their fingertips along the lips of her sex. Once or twice she heard a loud "Crack" as Onna's staff would come down on someone whose behaviour had crossed whatever invisible line Onna had drawn in terms of their behaviour towards Chelsea.

At one point there was a break in the crowd in front of her and she could see what was happening to the gentleman in the stocks, although the fact that he was in stocks had provided some indication that he had done something that merited his unfortunate position. With a start, Chelsea thought that there were probably people here who thought the same thing about her. Her ability to think kept being interrupted by those hands on her body, the hands of women and men, soft warm hands, cold hands, calloused and strong hands. The feel of them on her soft flesh was fanning the flames of lust that had been lit by Sir Douglas and Onna the day before.

Looking through the temporary gap in the crowd, she could see where the man was being flogged by a large leather whip consisting of many different strands all braided around a large handle. It was being wielded by the first of a line of women who were waiting for their chance to wield the whip. As he was being whipped, the woman who had previously whipped his back was able to take his large cock within her mouth. The woman that was doing so was running her tongue around the head of his cock with an obvious delight, evidenced by the gleam in her eyes and the manic smile on her face. The man in the stocks who was being whipped looked as if he was in another place, with a look of both pleasure and pain flowing across his features at the pain of the whip and the pleasure emanating from his cock.

Then Chelsea felt and heard the large staff of bamboo come down across her buttocks with a huge "Crack! The pain was incredible and it just increased as with each blow' absorbing her attention as the burning across her skin became stronger and stronger. Chelsea started screaming at the pain and it increased with each blow until it was almost her whole world. Then it stopped and all of a sudden everyone around her was applauding.

Then the blows started again, falling on a different pass of her backside, hitting with a different rhythm and direction and she felt a ringing in her ears and she was somewhere else, feeling in intricate detail the sensation of each blow against her ass, with the ripples of kinetic energy going through the flesh of her ass down through to the furnace of her womanhood.

Each blow forced her to flinch and push away, moving her ass cheeks away from the blow which in turn pushed and rubbed the cushioning flesh of her pubic mound against the leather and wood of the mounting block. This pressure in turn placed pressure on her clit, the little "man in a boat" as her first proper lover had called it, which caused throbbing pleasure to surge through the melting pot of heat and desire that was surging through her sex..

Then she felt the leather strap that held her head down on the block being released and she instinctively knew that the strong hand that grabbed her hair belonged to Onna, as her head was lifted back up and away from the mounting block, arching her neck backwards and pulling her hair up and away from her scalp. At the same time, Chelsea felt fingers enter her sex and begin rubbing inside her just behind her pubic bone.

Chelsea gasped at this penetration and when the fingers (who they belonged to she did not know) began to move in and out of her dripping wet sex, she felt herself spasm in the uncontrollable movements of orgasm. She could feel her juices flooding all over the hand and wrist of whoever it was with their fingers buried deep within her, but she did not know whose hand it was and quite frankly at that moment did not give a damn..

When Chelsea came back to herself after an unidentifiable time of drifting in a moment of complete and utter peace, to find that Onna was completing the release of her entrapping leather straps from the mounting block. This released Chelsea from her confinement and Chelsea felt such an enormous surge of affection for her. Then she saw Sir Douglas, standing in front of her with mask and cloak for her and he said "Welcome to my world Chelsea" and her heart almost burst from the complex whirl of emotion that was whirling through her.

Sir Douglas handed her a mask which was an intricately carved wooden mask done in an oriental style, it was an image of the face of a fox which somehow gave the impression of great intelligence coupled with a type of malicious glee. Placing this over her head, Chelsea wrapped the cloak which was a brilliant red colour similar to the one worn by Sir Douglas.

The effect of the mask for Chelsea was instantaneous. She felt that she had stepped from a very exposed and prominent position into instant anonymity. The silk lining of the cloak felt warm and comfortable on her traumatised skin covering her behind and she leaned into the supportive strength of Sir Douglas's arm as he escorted her through the crowd with Onna following close behind.

This feeling of anonymity that the mask and the cloak gave provided enabled her to just cling to Sir Douglas while she fought to gather her composure.

They left the ballroom together and walked through to the anteroom. They passed many scenes of debauchery. In one section a man was being sodomised by another man, in another a woman was servicing several men at the one time, with a cock at each end and one in each hand. It was a concept that never had occurred to Chelsea and she noted this in one distant part of her mind as Sir Douglas escorted her to another part of the extensive manor house.

Chelsea found herself being led to one of the many bedrooms in the house, where she was unceremoniously disrobed and placed gently into a large four poster bed. Sir Douglas and Onna disrobed and joined her in the bed. Chelsea initially felt that there would be some kind of sexual activity and was too sore and worn out to feel that she could join them, but she found that they just curled up on either side of her. In the comfort of their joined embrace and feeling quite thoroughly exhausted, Chelsea fell asleep.

Once she had entered into a deep sleep, Sir Douglas exited the bed and directed Onna to stay with Chelsea. He dressed himself back into his costume and taking the smaller of the two swords that Onna had brought as part of her costume, he left the room with the silence of a stalking panther into the silent hallways of the mansion.

12