The Geodomes: Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, you fucking whore. You gonna tell me you ain't into it, getting all hot for me like that? I am going to fucking train you to worship me you stuck up cunt. Just you wait and see. Nnnn, fuck. This tight little pussy is going to get fucking wrecked. That ass too. You deserve worse, bitch. Much worse. You aren't better than anyone here! I'll have you on your hands and knees, kissing feet and sucking cock, begging forgiveness from all the guys you turned your nose up at. Wait and see, whore."

She sobbed harder, shaking her head. "Please, I didn't do anything!"

"Shut the fuck up, cunt. You ain't nothin but a cooz, ain't you? Dumb bitch. You are fucking mine now. I will spend the rest of your life teaching you to sit pretty and obey me absolutely," he panted in whispers as he thrust.

He rammed in with a hard shove, then held himself there as he came, throbbing inside of her and filling her with cum.

"That's all you are now," he hissed, his mouth in her ear. "My cum toy. I will come in that pussy, that mouth, that ass, on them tits. My pussy, my mouth, my ass and my tits. All of you belongs to me now and I am going to fucking punish you. Make you pay. Stay the fuck right here and don't you fucking move."

He let her wrists go and pushed back and Savvy didn't move until she heard the door open and shut.

With a quiet wail, she got up. "Alpha, lights on!" she cried. She ran to her bathroom and got in the shower, sobbing and trying to scrub herself clean.

She needed to tell someone, but who did she tell? She had no idea who it had been. Someone strong and somewhat tall. Not Raj or Peter. It had to have been someone else. She couldn't imagine the smiling and easy going Levi.

Maybe the bleach blonde boy or the one who had asked her to go fishing? He seemed the likely one, he had sounded angry. She curled up, shivering and shaking in the water, wondering who to tell. Yvette? Lexi?

She thought of something else. "Alpha, I thought our doors were locked to other people?"

"All bedroom doors are locked except for Savannah Hough. There was a medical override on that door Friday night."

Right. Raj had let Yvette in. That was how they had done it and why whoever that was had gotten in.

"Alpha, lock my door!" she said angrily, pissed now.

She got up and out of the shower and got dressed again, livid. She paced, wondering what to do. She couldn't go wake Yvette in the middle of the night, but she also couldn't go back to sleep.

"What time is it?" she asked Alpha after she had paced for what seemed like an eternity.

"Almost 7 AM."

She left her room, going out to the front. CiCi was in the kitchen and Lexi was leaning against the door, talking to her. Savvy sat down to wait for Yvette.

Yvette didn't come out until breakfast was called. Levi did come out and he gave her a pleasant and good natured smile as he sat across from her. "Hey! So, I've been working on the plot map and I really do need to know what it is you need for what you do?"

"Umm. I'm sorry, I still haven't looked. I haven't even opened this thing yet or looked at where I will be working or what I have."

"No problem. If you want I can show you after breakfast?"

"Thanks," she answered softly, a little afraid to be alone with any of the boys now. Still, it wouldn't hurt to make a friend. A large friend who might protect her. "I would like that."

His smile brightened noticeably.

They went to breakfast and Savvy tried not to be too obvious about looking at every one of the boys in turn. She ruled out four of them right away, they were too small. The way one of them was grinning and talking to Abby, she didn't think it was him. She didn't think it was Levi. That left three of them. The blonde, the fisherman and a boy she hadn't met. He was glaring down at his food and stabbing it like he had a grudge against it. He had black hair with blue highlights and snakebite piercings that she could see. Tattoos on his arms.

He looked like the kind of person who might do something so horrible.

"Yvette, can we talk after breakfast?" Savvy asked breathlessly.

"Sure baby girl."

"I thought we were going to see your work space and you were going to look at what you needed?" Levi asked, his smile bright and teasing.

"Oh, yeah. Can we do it after? It won't take ten minutes?"

"We have to talk about a leader and stuff," Raj said quietly. "Among other things," he said, blushing and looking across the table at a girl Savvy had not met yet. The girl smiled back and looked down at her lap.

"Ok, fine," Levi laughed. "After all that, then?" he asked, his eyes sparkling.

His good nature made her smile and she nodded at the boy.

As soon as breakfast was done, Raj stood and told them all to meet in the living room.

"Can it wait?" Yvette asked Savvy in a whisper.

"Yeah... I guess. But it is important? Ok?"

"Ok baby girl. You ok? You looked spooked?"

"I am. Let's hurry and get this over with," she whispered, going out to the front room.

They sat together on a couch and listened to Raj explain about electing a leader. He asked for nominations and CiCi immediately nominated Yvette. Peter nominated Raj. The two of them stood up, talking about what they wanted for the dome and why they would be better leaders.

The vote split 9-9.

They launched into another debate, this time the others speaking up and arguing for their candidate.

"Yvette was there for all of us!" CiCi said. "She gathered us up and made sure no one was left out, took care of us, made sure we were safe. She even broke into Savvy's room! Sav was so upset and broken about what happened to the world, she has been out of it this whole time. Yvette was afraid she would hurt herself and she made her come out with us and took care of her. Look at her. Yvette and Lexi are still the only people she can trust and will respond to at all. She is just broken for everyone else."

Savvy blushed, but gave a small nod. Yvette had done all of that.

There was enough silence that Savvy glanced up through her lashes and saw several of the guys looking at her. Fisherman looked like he was upset. Piercings was still glaring at the wall and the blonde boy was giving her a pitying look.

She felt more sure that it was piercings.

She looked down and gripped Lexi's hand as hard as she could, trying not to shake.

Lexi held her hand in both of hers as the arguments went back and forth.

"Our time is running out!" Yvette said in frustration. "One more vote and if it's still tied, we table this."

This time the vote was 10-8 for Yvette. She looked well pleased as she grinned at the blonde who gave her a smirk and a wink back.

"Now we talk partners," she said as Raj sat down with a glare at the blonde. "I know a few of us have picked ours already. Me and Brice for example," she said, smiling again at the blonde.

He was definitely out.

Savvy wondered why they were talking about this now. They had plenty of time and this wasn't important at all!

"Louise and I," Raj said, peeking at the girl he had been smiling with.

"CiCi and I," Peter said quietly.

""Anyone else?" Yvette asked.

Silence.

"Anyone else want to pair up? Ask now before Alpha decides."

"This is still bullshit," Lexi said angrily.

"Blondie," Piercings snapped, looking at Savvy. "Wanna pair up?"

Savvy looked at him with wide eyes.

"I was kind of hoping she would pair with me," Levi said, offering her another grin.

"Me? I... we have plenty of time for this, no one is really ready to just pluck partners out of a hat!"

"Sav... we have to pick before 10," Yvette said slowly. "I guess you missed that conversation?"

"10 today?!? Like... in nine minutes?!?!"

"If you don't pick, Alpha picks for you."

"That's not enough time!"

"Yes or no," Piercings snapped.

"No!" she answered horrified that he would dare ask her that after what he had done.

He rolled his eyes and looked at Lexi. "You're cute I guess, even if you do hate boys. I won't make you do more than what's required."

"Ok, I guess," she answered. "At least you are hot."

"Wait!" Savvy whispered anxiously.

Lexi hugged her with a sad smile. "Wish it could have been you too, but it has to be a boy," she said.

"No... it's not that. I mean... I think you are great..."

Fisherman interrupted. "Abby?"

After that, it was people anxiously asking each other and awkward yes's and no's.

Savvy looked around in horror and her eyes met Levi's. He was sitting back, quiet and looking at her hopefully. Right. He had asked her. Her heart hammered in her chest.

"There are four guests who have not partnered," Alpha announced. "You have thirty seconds or I will choose for you."

"There are six of us?" Rhiannon said, confused. She shook her head and looked at Levi. "Levi?"

He gave her a smile and shook his head slightly before looking back to Savvy.

Savvy was terrified. She didn't want to partner with anyone!

"There are two guests left unpartnered," Alpha announced. "Rhiannon Abramov and Nicolas Harris, you are partnered."

"What about her? Savannah?" Nick asked, upset as he looked at the homely Rhiannon.

"Savannah Hough has been partnered with Levi Anderson since 3:47 AM."

Savvy looked at Levi, confused.

"Shit, girl, you didn't tell me you hooked up with the boy," Yvette teased. "Didn't you know sex was partnering up? I guess you didn't. Good for you, you got someone you like anyway."

Savvy looked back to Levi, her stomach sinking. It had been him! He was the one! The horrible, awful hateful man who had raped her! He gave her a smirk and his shining eyes turned dangerous.

"Why don't we go and check out your work space?" he asked standing and offering his hand. "And you can tell me what you need."

Savvy stared up at him in horror.

"This moment will dictate your entire future," he said softly. "Choose wisely."

Savannah let out a shaky breath and accepted his hand, standing on trembling legs. She let him lead her away down the hall and into the medbay to her little alchemy lab. He shut the door and she backed to the wall.

He turned to her, looking her over like a snake looked over a trapped mouse. Toying with it.

"Is what she said true? You are sad and broken and lost? A lost little girl?" he asked.

"I... I have been sad and... not myself. That doesn't matter... you... you raped me! You said horrible things!"

"Things I meant," he said, smiling. "But I may allow for a small allowance. If you weren't being a stuck up cunt. Were you?"

"No... I... I couldn't remember if I met the boy at dinner, the one who asked me to fish. I know he got mad, but I was afraid I had lost time... I couldn't remember and he spoke as if we had met. I was trying to remember and I was afraid. The one last night was just rude! I haven't tried to be mean to anyone else... I don't think I have heard anyone else. I... I lost my dad. He was all I had. I don't understand how everyone else got over it so quickly and easily, it's not that easy for me. Are... are you going to hurt me?"

"I am certainly going to hurt you, but not out of malice. I will be training you. It's different."

"Training me?!?"

"To be my adoring little slave. It is what I am, who I am. Surprise you?"

"I'm not a slave!"

"I will train you, Little Bit. Happily. It's going to be lovely to bend you to my will. I thought to break you, but I think I had you pegged wrong. You aren't a stuck up cunt, are you? You are just a sad and broken free spirit."

"I won't be your slave."

"You will be what I mold you into. There is no negotiation on that. What I will offer you is a different kind of compromise. We move out, you and I. To one of the domiciles. I only train you in the bedroom, but outside the bedroom, I will be a perfect gentleman. The man you smiled at and trusted. Your other choice is me forcing you to move out and keeping you chained to our bed until I have you trained and so eager to obey that you are no longer yourself at all. Your personality wiped and nothing but my little whore left. Your choice."

"I will tell the others!"

He laughed. "Alpha, do partners have to consent to sex, no matter what?"

"Partners must consent to intercourse and may not refuse their partners advances."

"Is there such a thing as rape in the dome?"

"There can be no rape between partners, intercourse is a requirement."

"So, there you go, Little Bit. By the rules of this place, which you would know if you bothered to touch your PED, I did nothing wrong. I made you my partner."

"It was still wrong!"

"So tell the others, see what it gets you. They still can't do anything. I own you. It will just make things harder on you."

"Yvette will punish you!" Savvy cried desperately.

"Alpha, can a partner be punished for having sex?"

"No. Intercourse is required."

"Little Bit, you are just talking yourself into a deeper hole. Your choices are what I gave you, but I am losing patience with you. I am 'bout to change it to training you in the domicile and not just the bedroom as your first choice."

"I will do it! I will move out with you... but please? Don't hurt me or... rape me again?"

"Alpha, how often are partners required to have sex?" he asked, smirking.

"Once a day unless the female is pregnant or on her cycle."

"Once a day, Little Bit," he said with a smirk and a dangerous light in his eyes.

Savvy looked around balefully. "But... you won't hurt me?"

"No more than a light spanking and a little fun. You may be real uncomfortable," he said, grinning. "And it's not like you won't enjoy the sex. I felt you last night, getting hot for me. Into it. I bet you are easy to get off, aren't you? Go ahead and see what you need. I really do need the information. Hurry up."

Savannah stared up at him a moment, still horrified. She spun away, looking around the shelves at what was there.

"You're PED, Little Bit. It has what you have on hand. Tell me what else you need."

"I don't know how to work it," she said, rubbing her thumb over the top, trying to swipe it on.

"The lights. Touch them both at once."

She touched them and the screen popped up.

"Here," he said, his own device open.

A new screen appeared on her display. A list of herbs and other things she had on hand. "Oh... umm, a lot more beeswax. Umm... what plants do I have to choose from?"

"Here," he said, changing her display again.

"How do you do that?"

"I am casting to your device. Look at the list, see what you need. Just touch them and scroll to the amount and it will pop up in my queue."

"Marijuana?" she asked, surprised.

"Several strains. Add them all."

"Ok? Umm. This is a huge list! I don't even know some of these."

"Go with what you know and you think you will need. The rest you can study later and I can start a second plot for you."

"Ok... this is going to take a few minutes?"

"You have five. I have to get this in and we need to move. I intend to start your training today."

Savannah looked up at him fearfully, then back down at the display as she tried to hurry. She worked as fast as she could, then closed the display, looking up at him wide eyed.

He smirked. "Very good, Little Bit. Already working to please me. Less than four minutes. Not so hard, is it?"

Savvy blushed and looked down, humiliated. She had rushed, not wanting to upset him.

"Come on my good girl. Come see my plot map and I will show you where your garden will be next to our domicile," he said, pulling her out of the room and down the hall.

"Hey girl," Yvette called, smiling from the couch with the blonde. Brice? "You want to have that talk now?"

Levi turned and smirked down at Savvy as she looked at Yvette in alarm. "You two need to have a girl talk?" he asked her, his eyes shining.

"Uhh... yeah. One second?" she asked, him, pulling her hand away.

Yvette got up and pulled her into the empty kitchen. Savannah wracked her brain for something to say, then came up with a feeble. "Uhh, do you have any pads? Or tampons?"

"Oh! Sure girl, I got you! I will bring them by your room, ok?"

"Yeah. Thanks. Umm, I guess Levi and I are moving out to a domicile?"

"What? Why so soon?"

"His work, he wants to be out where he has to work. I will be back often, my work is in the medbay and we will still eat here I think?"

"Ok girl. You ok? You still look spooked."

"I'm ok. Just still, you know. In shock."

"Well anyway, good on you girl, that boy is hot. He's had his sights on you since day one, not even lookin' at another girl. And they tried, believe me."

"Yeah, he is super cute," Savvy agreed, looking down. "I will get those from you after he shows me my garden thing on his map thing?"

"Yeah, I will get them. My door is open, just grab them off my bed."

"Thanks..." Savvy hugged Yvette tight, wishing she could stay and hide.

She went back out and Levi was leaning on the wall next to the hall, his arms crossed as he talked with Brice, his good natured good ole' boy act in full swing.

He looked her over with his happy grin and held his hand out. He wasn't worried at all. She went to him and took his hand, dropping her eyes in shame.

He pulled her to his room and she looked up at the huge screen dominating an entire wall between the bathroom and closet doors. He pulled her close to him as he started working and she watched and looked over the huge map. He zoomed in next to the furthest domicile and put in two gardens, adding what she had selected to them on the map.

"It's all automated?"

"A lot of it is. You'll have to weed and tend them. I'll show you how. All right now, Little Bit. All done. I'll pack and then help you."

"I never unpacked and I just have the one bag."

"Good."

"Yvette is giving me some... feminine needs things, I need to go by her room to get them."

He snorted in amusement. "That so? Alright Little Bit. Run get them and your bag and I will pack and meet you out front. Be quick."

Savannah fled from his room and ran down to Yvette's room, then to her own. She shoved in the few things that were out and hurried out to the living room, half panting. He came out moments later and gave her an amused smile.

He offered his hand and she took it quickly, hurrying to keep up with his long strides out to a 4 wheeler. He took her out to the domicile, then carried her in with another amused smile.

"Your training begins now, Little Bit, though you have been very eager to obey already. I like that you are so receptive. Go hop in the shower while I bring our stuff in and check things on my map. Once you are clean, lay a towel on the bed and lay on it. No clothes. Wait for me quietly. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she whispered, still horrified.

"Yes Sir," he corrected.

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Go on, be quick."

She hurried away and got in the shower, trembling with anxiety and fear. When he came into the bedroom, she was on the bed on her back, her hands covering her sex and her breasts.

"Hand at your sides," he snapped.

She moved her hands quickly, making fists at her sides as she stared at the ceiling fearfully. Her breathing was too fast.

"Calm yourself. Ease your breathing."

"I'm afraid!"

"Of what? I haven't even started yet. Ease your breathing, take deep breaths. See, not so hard," he said almost soothingly as he circled her, looking down at her in the light. "No more tears Little Bit, you have cried enough. Roll for me. Turn over and let me see all of you."

Savvy rolled, putting her face in her arm, trying to stop her tears.

He took her ankles and spread her legs wide and she didn't struggle, though she went tense.

"Cute little ass. Nice little tits. So be honest with me, Little Bit. You get off easy?"

She shook her head in humiliation, refusing to answer his question.