The Geodomes: Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I move back here?" Savvy asked numbly.

"Of course you can, girl. We got you."

"Lex?" Finn called softly from the doorway. "I have to move out.. Sorry. It's in the rules. I can't stay after... after my other job is revealed."

"Oh... ok, I guess," Lexi said sadly.

"Jobs have been re-allocated," Alpha announced.

Everyone pulled up their PED. Savvy looked at the blinking job on her PED. Agriculture. She knew little about it, but she had watched Levi. It hadn't looked too hard and she could read about it as she went.

"Savannah?" Finn asked softly.

"Yes sir?" she asked quickly, an automatic response.

"You never have to call me that," he said quickly. "Or anyone. Ever. I was just going to ask if you wanted to come with us. Lex and I. I would take care of you and I promise to never hurt you or... anything. Nothing you don't want to do. I would just be a partner and Lex would love to have you with us. She told me how close you two were already. It would make things easier for her and I both."

Savvy blushed, looking at the quiet boy, wondering why she ever thought he looked like a rapist. He was just shy and quiet.

"Can I have time to think about it?" she asked him.

"Sure, yeah, of course!"

"And if I did... it would have to be the place my things are in. I have Levi's old job."

"Alpha, can he take on two partners?" Yvette asked, surprised.

"Yes, if one female guest is left without a partner, she may wait for a suitable partner to be born or choose a male who already has a partner."

"Well shit," Yvette said, her eyebrows climbing.

"I will think about it," Savvy said again, looking down at her hands.

"No problem, take all the time you need. We will move to the closest domicile and if you decide you want to try it out, we can move out there with you. Cool?" Finn asked mildly.

"Yeah."

Lexi hugged her close. "I hope you say yes," she whispered. "He's actually really nice and very patient. He hasn't even touched me yet and he promised not to more than he needed to. He's not bad at all for a dude."

"He killed Levi," Savvy whispered back, still in shock.

"He saved you? Didn't he? Levi was hurting you, planning on hurting you more? Raping you?"

"Yes but... all life is precious."

"I know, and look at him. He hated doing it, but he wanted you safe more than he wanted peace for his soul. He's a very gentle soul. I know he doesn't look it, but he is a good guy."

"You can't know that in 3 days. A few hours."

"I know what he has told me, what his plans are for this place and what he wants to do. He is gentle and kind. You would actually get along with him really well."

"I know it's super weird timing, but dinner is ready," CiCi said from the doorway.

"I am going to my room," Savvy said quickly, standing.

"We will be in after dinner," Yvette said softly.

"Yeah," Lexi agreed.

Savvy went to her room and got in the shower, sitting and leaning on the wall. Her life was rapidly spinning out of control.

"What do I do?" she asked out loud.

"Your ideal match would be Finnigen McBraughton," Alpha announced, as if that was what she had asked.

She shook her head miserably and laid down, letting the hot water soothe her cramps and sore muscles from how she had had to spend half of her day on the floor. He was never going to hurt her again. He couldn't be fixed, he would never have allowed her to be free, or given in to the demands Yvette was making. It was what had to be done. She tried to convince herself of that.

Yvette and Lexi found her still laying in the shower when they came in. They helped her out and wrapped her in a towel since her clothes were gone, then helped her into bed. They stayed with her and talked to her, then when Yvette went to bed, Lexi stayed.

After an hour, Finn came in, quiet and easy like he didn't want to scare her. "Savannah?"

"Yes?"

"I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell you about him and what he was... but you weren't listening to anyone. You were so... distant and aloof, no one could reach you. I was frustrated with not saying anything before time was up, but I still tried to offer to be your partner, a last ditch effort to derail him. I heard what he asked the others to make for him in the smithy and woodshop. The way you said no... like I was the one who was going to treat you that way. Shocked that I had the nerve to speak to you. I wanted you to know, I know I look a certain way, but don't judge me for how I look?"

"I... I'm sorry. I thought it was you. He... raped me in the dark. I didn't know who it was. He knew what he was doing, claiming me as a partner and not letting me know until it was too late. I thought it was you. He had been so nice and you are big like him and you looked so angry. I'm sorry I thought it was you, it was wrong of me to assume that."

"He put on a good face to most people. With some of us, those who didn't matter to him, he didn't bother. And I've seen his type before. My mom was a dominatrix, I sort of grew up with it. She did online stuff, parties sometimes and there'd be dudes at the house a lot. Not a big deal when you grow up with it, it's not till you find out later, that it's not normal, that you realize you're weird. It was whatever. But guys like him? They think they are doms, but all they really are are assholes who get off on hurting people. They want to own, control and hurt. It's not the same thing, not at all. Guys like him give real doms a bad name. Anyway, I wanted you to know that I am sorry. I should have tried harder to let you know what he was and that he was gunning for you."

"It's not your fault. Thank you though."

"Sure. you two get some rest. Umm. Lex, I'm sorry, but I guess I have to see you before 10 tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I know. I'll find you after I feed the animals and let them out. Thanks Finn," she said quietly. He left and Lexi got in the blankets and curled up around Savannah. "So, I guess I am going to lose my virginity to a dude in the morning," she said lightheartedly.

Savvy smiled at the awkwardness in her friend's tone. "Have you known a long time?"

"My whole life. When boys were chasing girls on the playground for kisses, so was I. When my aunts got me barbies, they were each other's girlfriends and wives. My parents never acted like it was weird, they just rolled with it. I asked a girl to go to the movies with me when I was twelve and she said yes. Her mom thought we were friends hanging out and I guess she did too. I thought it was my first date. I tried to kiss her and she flipped. Told the whole school. It wasn't a huge deal, most people assumed or knew anyway, it's not like I was trying to hide it at all. Still, she and her friends bullied me after that. Made life miserable through middle school. By highschool, I had a girlfriend. I had several. Girls are high maintenance!" she laughed. "And some were just curious, thought they could play with my heart and just dabble in a little bit of taboo. Whatever. I guess that's all in the past now. Now I have a freakin... what do you even call them? Boyfriend? Partner? Husband?"

"Friend with benefits in your case?" Savvy asked, smiling again.

"Hah. Yeah. He gets the benefits. You think he knows how to go down on a girl?"

Savannah giggled, blushing.

"I wonder what those piercings feel like? The one in his tongue and the ones on his lips? You think he has his dick pierced? You think it's huge or tiny or what?"

"I don't know!"

"Was Levi huge?" Lexi asked quietly.

"Not really. Not for his size especially."

"Did it hurt a lot?"

"My first time it hurt some, but my first boyfriend was small. My second boyfriend was a lot bigger and that hurt worse. Levi only hurt because he was trying to hurt me."

"Sorry. Sorry you had to deal with that, it shouldn't have been you. You were already so hurt, you were way more devastated by what happened that everyone else. It's your huge heart, you are like one of those empaths or something. You feel all the pain and take it into yourself. One of us others could have dealt with it, but I guess that's why he went after you. He didn't think you would stand up to him or get away from him. You showed him, huh?"

"I guess. I'm just not sure it was worth his life."

"Don't think about it. Don't let it eat you up. He's not worth that. Tell me about where you grew up."

Savvy told Lexi about where she grew up, how peaceful and nice people were and they talked quietly until they both fell asleep.

Savannah only shifted as Lexi eased out of bed in the morning and went right back to sleep. She didn't wake until CiCi announced breakfast. She sat up and Finn was sitting on the end of her bed.

He gave her a small smile and held up her bag. "Grabbed it for you. Sleep ok?"

"Yeah, we talked a lot and she helped keep me distracted. Thanks for letting her stay."

"Letting her," he said with a smile. "She is free to do whatever she wants. We have to meet up once a day to do what is required, but I don't own her. She is her own person."

"The others are all staying in the same rooms, sleeping together."

"If she wanted that, I would do that too. The way she talks, if you decide you want to come, she would be living with us. I don't think she would be considering it if I hadn't asked you to come."

"Do you love her?"

"I don't know her. I know that I was ok with who she was and I wouldn't try and change her. I knew she was beautiful and we would have cute kids. I knew I would be gentle and understanding where someone else might not be."

"Is it over? Is she ok?"

"She's fine. She said it wasn't as bad as she was afraid it would be. She is probably eating. You hungry?"

"I guess I am."

"I will let you get dressed. Want me to wait in the hall or you want to go alone?"

"You can wait here if you want," she answered, blushing. She grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom to get dressed and brush her hair.

When she went out, he was still sitting on the end of the bed, looking down at his clasped hands. "Can I be honest with you?" he asked as she moved closer.

"Please."

"I kinda had a crush on you since the first day. You were in the living room all curled up with the other girls. You and Lex were holding hands and you just looked so sweet and stunning. I sort of knew you were fragile and would need special care. I was too shy to talk to you and then I found out what Levi was up to and you were so..."

"It's ok. Thanks. Ummm. Honestly, I don't remember much at all from when we first got here. It's all like a blurry bad memory. I didn't know your name until after what happened yesterday. Sorry."

"Understandable. Anyway, let's go eat?" he asked, standing.

She nodded and moved closer, slipping her hand into his on trained instinct.

He smiled at her like he was pleasantly surprised and she didn't have the heart to pull away. He led her to the dining room where everyone else was already eating. Lexi gave her a huge grin and Yvette smiled at her worriedly.

"You good, girl?"

"Yeah. Lexi kept me company and I slept some. I'm fine," she answered, sitting next to Lexi.

Finn sat over by Brice and Nick after giving her hand a small squeeze.

Everyone was quiet and spoke to her gently, trying to talk to her and ask her questions, bring her out of her shell a little bit. She knew they were being nice, but she felt a little overwhelmed.

"I guess I need to start learning my new job," she said quietly, after she had finished eating. "I am going to go read about it."

She got up and went to the living room to curl up on the couch. She opened her PED and started learning about her new job. Lexi came in and sat next to her, opening her own PED before pulling Savvy's feet into her lap. After an hour, Finn came out, drying his hands like he had just washed them. He scooped Savvy up, making her gasp and motioned Lexi down the couch. Lexi scooted, hardly looking up from her PED. He sat on the end of the couch and laid Savvy next to him, her head on his lap and her feet on Lexi's. Lexi immediately took hold of her feet again as Finn gently stroked her hair back. She was tense for a moment, then relaxed as she continued to read her PED and learn about her job.

"That's adorable," Rhiannon said, coming in and smiling. "You three make a super cute... not couple I guess. Trio? Truple? Triple? Anyway, y'all are cute together.

Yvette came in with Brice, grinning at them. "Ok, you do look cute as hell," she said, pushing Brice into a chair and sitting on his lap. He immediately turned her and started kissing her.

Nick came down the hall and scowled at the three of them on the couch. "How do you get lucky enough to get the two hottest girls here?" he asked sourly, but not as if he was really angry.

"Dude, you're wrong. I got the hottest chick here," Brice said, kissing Yvette on the head.

"Jeez. You two are sickening," he laughed, leaving.

"He alright to you, Rhi?" Yvette asked.

"Yeah, I guess. He said he was sorry if he sounded like a dick at the choosing and then we talked a little. He had to work and me too, but last night he came to my room and we stayed up late talking. This morning he was real nice about everything. Told me that it was really good and he hoped it was ok if he liked it and wasn't upset about having to do it every day. I liked it too... he is better than my ex. Lasted longer and a better kisser."

"That's good I guess? A good start?"

"Yeah. He seems ok. I know I am not in his league normally... he's like a 7 and I'm at best a 3, maybe a 4 on a really good day, but he is trying to be nice about it."

"Girl, whatever. First off, you are cute and have a smokin body! Second off, that boy is no 7. He is maybe a 5. A five who thinks he's a 9. Uh uh. Girl, you are better than him and never forget it! Don't you act like he is lowering himself for you! You are worth three of him! Don't let him forget it either! You make sure he steps up and acts worthy of you!"

Rhiannon giggled and Savvy smiled. She loved Yvette.

"That's nice to see," Finn said softly, tracing a finger lightly over her lips.

She felt herself blushing as she hid her face, smiling more. Lexi squeezed her foot, also smiling as she looked over at her.

Yvette and Brice went back to kissing and Savannah watched them a moment, then sat up. "I guess I am going to go look at this plot map and see what I can figure out," she said breathlessly.

She hurried to Levi's old room, then pulled the chair over to the plot map to look it over.

The door clicked and she turned. Finn offered her a smile and she half smiled back, nervously.

"There's something else I wanted to say," he said, looking around.

"Ok?"

He moved closer and looked down at her standing on the chair, then took hold of her face and leaned in and kissed her very gently. He pulled back slightly, looking down at her and searching her face. She stared back a little shocked and a little fearful, but also a little happy that he understood how she felt about how happy Yvette and Brice were in there kissing so passionately. He leaned in and pressed his head to hers, closing his eyes as he held her there. She closed her eyes as well and took hold of his wrists, letting herself have this moment. He felt safe and good and loving. He looked like none of those and she knew he had it in him to be fierce, but he was a gentle soul. Just like Lexi had told her.

"Can we do a trial run?" she asked him quietly, pulling back to look up at him.

"Of course," he said with a smile. "Savannah Hough, will you be my trial partner?" he asked teasingly.

She half laughed, blushing again. "Yes, Finn, I will be your trial partner."

"Partners accepted," Alpha announced.

Savannah blinked in confusion as Finn frowned, looking up and around. "Alpha, what does that mean?" he demanded. "We just want to test things out, see if we work out! See if she wants to!"

"Partners are required to procreate and engage in intercourse every 24 hours."

"Alpha, we weren't agreeing to be partners, we just wanted to test things out! We do not want to partner yet!" he said, alarmed.

"There are no viable partners, partner dissolution denied."

Savannah felt panicked as she looked up at Finn. He looked down at her in concern, then hugged her against him. "Don't be upset," he said softly. "It will work out. I will treat you well and I won't push anything more than I have to. And I will be gentle, you have my word. Don't be upset?"

"I'm ok. I feel like you are a kindred spirit and I am glad Lexi and I will be able to stay close."

He gave her a pleased smile and stroked her cheek gently. His look turned a little concerned. "Not sure I can do what I need to every night. I may have to be with one of you at night and one in the morning? Would that be ok?"

"Of course."

"I moved Lexi and I to the closest domicile and I was thinking. I was considering if you were to join us. I thought that it might be easier for you to work in here rather than go all the way out to the far domicile? That way you could be close to everyone and not be so cooped up? I can move the bed out if you want and make you a nice office space in here, a little getaway room. If you want."

"Thanks, I might like that... I may switch out the bedclothes and sleep in here for now, I don't know yet. I'd like time to think about it?"

"Yeah, of course," he answered, then looked down at her, searching her face as he licked his lips nervously.

She knew the look, she understood it. "I guess I will have to let you know when I am done with my... girl issues. I don't have to do anything while I am... you know."

"Oh, yeah, right. Of course. Makes sense. Ummm, just so you know, it doesn't bother me. At all. Ok?"

"Ok... that's good to know I guess?" she answered, embarrassed.

He turned red, looking down, but looked back at her, still nervous. "I'm sorry the decision was taken from you and was forced on you... but I am happy that we're together? Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, thanks. I hope we'll all find a happiness and a good compromise. Where is Lexi now?"

"Out looking over the farm animals in their pastures and pens? Something like that?"

"Not an outdoorsy type person?" she asked with a small smile.

"Not even a little. I'm in electronics and coding, I was a gamer and streamer on the outside."

"Makes sense. So that black hair gonna start growing in red soon?"

He laughed. "Lex asked me the same thing, asked if she would get to have red headed babies running around. No. Sorry, this is my natural color. My mom says I look like my dad, but I never knew him. Not even his name. I have her last name. She's not a redhead either, dark brown. All I really got from that heritage is my aversion to the sun. What about you, with your long blonde curls and big blue eyes?"

"No idea, not something we ever focused on or talked about. My mom and dad both have blonde hair and blue eyes. Had. Ummm..."

"Hey, don't cry Sav?" he said gently, holding her face in one hand and pulling her close with the other. "I know it hurts, it hurts a lot. We can be here for each other though. I will be here for you through everything. Look at me? Come here," he said, lifting her off the chair and setting her on the bed to sit next to her. "I have been thinking a lot. I have been reading the PED and the rules and everything and how all of this works. I was talking to Lex about this and how I would like this to be a fresh start for people. All of us. We don't have to fall into the same mistakes and traps that snared so many on the outside and screwed the world so badly. We can be whoever we want, teach our children a new way, a better way. We can teach them to be better than we were raised."

"Better like how? I like how I was raised."

"That's what I mean. More like you were raised. Respect for nature and other people, love and not jealousy, empathy. Everything good. We can do that."