The Geodomes: Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds nice... but it will be hard. Not everyone will agree with you."

"It is something I want to present once I have a more solid layout. A real plan that I can lay out with steps. You know?"

"Yeah, I like it."

"You want to help me? I can't think of anyone here more qualified to help with this particular plan."

She smiled, blushing, and nodded. "Sure, I will do my best."

He leaned in suddenly and kissed her, turning her face to his gently. She went tense, but let him kiss her again and again until he eased her back to the bed and kissed her longer and more passionately. She lost herself in his lips and his arms, his gentle and sweet caresses. His hands never left her arms or her face, never tried for more. He pulled her in tighter, closer, holding her as if he would never release her. He finally eased back, kissing her head softly, then pulling her into a tight embrace.

She held onto him, wide eyed at how easily she had lost herself in him, how quickly she had given herself over to him. Part of her screamed that she didn't want anyone to touch her, she didn't want any man near her, but she felt safe with Finn. How could she have really imagined that he would hurt her? She could feel his strong but gentle nature exuding from him like a real force.

He pulled her up higher on the bed and covered her with a blanket and she realized she had been trembling. He had assumed she was shivering and was cold. Her heart went warm as he pulled her in tight against his chest and kissed the top of her head.

She took a deep breath and let his warmth and safety in, let him in. She closed her eyes and just bonded with him, letting his strength build her up. Eventually she relaxed enough that she fell asleep and he held her gently and quietly, not waking her.

She woke in his arms, finally feeling peace in her soul for the first time since she had arrived. His arms were a comfort and a balm and she lay there just letting it sink into her.

"Finn?"

"Yes?" he asked, kissing her fingertips as he pulled her hand up.

"Thank you... for everything you did for me. I know it was hard for you and I understand that it hurt part of you to do as you did. Don't think that I don't appreciate it or that I blame you for what happened. It was all him, I know that. Thank you. And... thank you for coming to me after and bringing me to you. I didn't know I needed you but I do. I am glad you found me."

"So am I," he whispered. "And you are welcome. No one will ever hurt you again."

"I know," she whispered, hugging him tighter and turning to plant a small kiss on his chest.