The Geodomes: Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His open hand landed hard on her bottom, making her jump and yelp. "I ask you a question, you answer me quickly and concisely. Every time. I don't care about how shy you are. Get over it, work harder to obey and please me and get past your embarrassment. Now answer me!"

"Yes!" she wailed.

He smacked her bottom again. "Yes what?"

"Yes Sir!"

His hand stayed on her ass, rubbing gently as he sat down next to her. "Good. Good girl. I'm glad you didn't lie to me. Never lie to me, Little Bit, I will punish lies severely. How close were you to getting off last night while I was fucking you?"

"I wasn't... I can't that way. It has to be... on the outside."

"Your clit? Say it out loud. Stop being coy."

"My clit," she whispered, hiding her face again.

He smacked her ass again.

"Sir!" she yelped.

"Mmmm. Learn faster, Little Bit. Your ass is already getting red. You enjoyed last night though, it got you excited, didn't it?"

"It... it felt good sir."

"And are you excited now?"

"I'm afraid now, sir."

"Mm, but are you also a little excited? Thrilled about what is happening, learning to submit to your new master? Remember what I told you about lying."

"I... I don't know. I think part of me might be... but I am so afraid. I don't want you to do the things you threatened last night."

"I am not going to let anyone else touch you or let you touch anyone else. That was when I thought you were someone else. No, Little Bit, you are all mine now. Your punishment will be very different now. I wouldn't suggest you push me into showing you."

"Are you going to hurt me, sir?"

"Among other things, but not too much. I already have Brice working on something for me, Nick too. Some nice... playthings. Ways to keep you nice and stationary for as long as I please. Toys to make you squirm for me."

"Even if I am good?" she asked, still trembling.

He smacked her bottom.

"SIR!" she cried, trying not to roll away.

"If you are good, very very good and keep me well pleased, you won't be punished too harshly. It will make me happy to see you squirm for me though. I want to push your limits."

"What if... what if I don't want to do this? Be this... slave for you? Sir!"

"That choice isn't yours to make," he said, sliding his hand up her back and laying down next to her to look at her face. He turned her face to his. "You are mine now and I am who I am. That means you will be mine to train. But Little Bit, it is in you. I see it in you. You want to serve, you are eager to obey, to please. This is who you are too, you just needed me to bring it out in you. Turn over again."

She rolled quickly, rolling away from him. He pulled her closer, his hand moving over her as he looked down at her. He cupped her breasts, running a thumb over her nipples as he watched her face. He smirked as she closed her eyes, as if that could hide her from him.

He stood and got undressed, watching her body go rigid as she turned her face away. She hadn't even opened her eyes, but she still felt the need to turn away as he got undressed, knowing what he was doing. He smirked again as he laid down on the bed, his hands behind his head.

"Sit up and open your eyes. Look at me," he demanded.

She sat up, curling up and trying to hide behind her knees as her face went to his and she opened her eyes, looking at his face with red cheeks. She had tears shining on those blushing cheeks and he felt both irritated and a little enamoured.

"Suck my cock, Little Bit," he demanded, but not harshly.

Her breath caught as her eyes widened. Her eyes darted down to his cock and back immediately, her lips parting as if she wanted to protest. Trembling, she looked down, then eased down the bed, still not looking. For a moment, he thought she meant to try and make it off the bed and try to run, but then she swallowed hard and leaned closer to his cock.

She took it in her hand, still soft as he watched her, then took it into her mouth completely. She had obviously done this before, but he knew she wasn't an innocent or a virgin, just shy. She was good with that little mouth, getting him hard in seconds and he let her suck and lick and stroke him and he could see the eagerness in her features. She was trying hard to please him. He reached down and stroked her hair, showing her that he was aware of her efforts and they weren't going unnoticed. The small gesture spurred her to work harder, pushing his cock to the back of her throat, trying to force his entire cock into her mouth.

He laid back, closing his eyes and letting her bring him with her mouth. She swallowed when he came, pulling and sucking, her face a study of pride and excitement.

She pulled up finally, looking up at him, her eyes filled with expectation. He knew she wanted him to say he enjoyed it, that she did well. He gave her a small smile and rolled out of bed to get dressed. "That is how you will wake me every morning, do you understand?" he asked, looking down at her, still huddled on the bed and looking a little sad.

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. That was good, Little Bit. You don't need a lesson on how to suck cock."

Her face brightened, her cheeks suffusing with red again as she suppressed a smile.

"Get dressed," he snapped, not wanting her to get too prideful.

She jumped up and pulled her clothes on quickly, flying into them and turning to him with her eyes down. He was also pleased that he hadn't had to admonish her about keeping her eyes down, it was natural to her. That was part of what drew him to her, even when he had thought she was a stuck up bitch.

He held his hand out and she took it quickly as he led her out front to where he had to work. He sat her in a chair where he could see her as he worked, glancing at her.

"May I get a drink?" she asked softly.

"What?" he demanded.

"Sir! May I get a drink sir?"

"Don't like that taste in your mouth?" he asked with a smirk.

She blushed and rolled her shoulders, looking away.

"Be quick."

She hurried to get a drink and sat down with it in the chair, watching him as he worked. He glanced at her and every time she looked down quickly. After over an hour, she eased up in the chair and he knew she was about to ask something.

"Sir? Should I go and try to work on my job?"

"Look in your PED. Are you behind?"

"How do I find that? Sir!"

"You need to study your PED more," he answered irritably. "You find it. Open it and look around. Find your second job as well. You need to learn to use it more."

"I'm sorry sir, I've never been a big tech person."

"Yeah, you seem like you were the hippy dippy type."

"Some call it that, we were just more in touch with nature and ourselves."

"Where did you live?"

"In a small commune outside of Augusta. You?"

"Windam, out in the country. Farm."

"How... how did you know this sort of person was what you were? Sir!"

"I have always had a need to be in control. Aggression. When I was eleven I think? I saw some things online. That was when I knew. I learned everything I could about it and by the time I was thirteen, I had found the right girl. I learned with her and she was my first sub. She learned along with me and we worked things out. When I was sixteen, I trained and owned a new sub. She was in college. Seventeen another new sub. I still owned her when this happened."

"I'm sorry. Did you love her?"

"Not like you are asking, no. I would never have married her or fucked her, she was just a slave that I owned and trained. She was much older than me and married. Her husband had no idea, he was a vanilla conservative, but rich."

"So you will never love me? Just own me?"

"Have I fucked you, Little Bit?"

"Is that the difference? Does that mean yes?"

"Keep trying and we will see. Right now you are forgetting yourself a lot."

"Sorry sir!" she said breathlessly, her eyes going down to the ground in horror. She started trying to navigate her PED, eventually curling up in the chair like he had seen her do since she had arrived. Always curling up, making herself smaller.

"So that girl, the one who likes girls. You and her have a thing?"

"No sir, just good friends. Yvette too. They are nice. All the girls seem nice."

He grunted a sound of disagreement. "It will be some time before you have earned luxuries like spending time with your friends. Your friends that I choose. Not Yvette."

"But she took such..." she began, but he turned and looked down at her. She shut her mouth quickly, but she still looked defiantly back. She dared for about fifteen seconds, then dropped her eyes, swallowing hard.

"That earned you time," he grated, turning back to his work. "Never talk back to me, ever. It will never end well for you. Don't give me angry or pouty looks, I won't put up with it. You will behave or you will suffer, do you understand?"

"Yes sir, but..."

"No! No buts. None. If I say no, that is the end of it. If I see you trying to continue a friendship with Yvette, I will punish you. No Yvette, no Rhiannon and no Louise. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Will this be an issue, Little Bit? You don't sound very convincing."

"It won't be an issue sir, I will obey. May I at least tell her that I cannot be her friend and why?"

"If I see you or hear that you have been speaking to her, you will spend an entire week in the cage, do you understand now?"

"Yes sir! I'm sorry sir. I will do as you say!"

"On the floor, now!" he snapped angrily

She dropped to the floor, her eyes wide with fear now that she had upset him so much.

"Hands and knees, head on the floor! This is how you will greet me every day and how you will stay unless I say you may rise. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!"

"You will stay there until dinner! Do not piss me off, I won't have it!"

She huddled there, shaking from head to toe. "Sir?"

"What?" he snarled. "You will not speak unless I say you may!"

"I am behind on my second job!" she said, her voice so full of terror that he actually calmed down a little bit.

"What is your second job?" he demanded.

"Fertilizer and composting! I... have to gather from the kitchen and the barn? And there is a place near the barn? Sir!"

"Wait until I finish and I will take you. You can do it before dinner. You will stay right there and be silent until I say you can move."

She didn't move, she just stayed huddled in her little ball. He looked down at her constantly, angry at her but also upset with himself. She wasn't trained yet, he shouldn't punish her for breaking rules she didn't know about yet. He let her stay that way until he was finished for the day.

"Get up," he said more gently.

She stood, half stumbling as she stood on her dress. She took his proffered hand quickly, holding onto it tightly as she moved closer to him. He stood looking down at her, so close that there wasn't an inch between them.

"Is there going to be an issue when I take you back over there?" he asked finally.

"No sir. I will do all you have asked me to."

He lifted her face to his with his fingers on her chin. She looked back at him with fear and hope. He ran his thumb over her lower lip and she bent just enough to kiss the tip of his thumb. "You think to lull me, Little Bit? Placate me with a gesture? I am not like other boys. None of that works on me. You want to please me, you leap to obey, you learn your place quickly and you never ever question me or disobey me. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she answered, lowering her eyes again.

He pulled her out to the four wheeler and took her back to the main dome so she could do her job. He stayed with her, watching her and even helping her lift things into the huge composting vat.

"I will have Nick build you a ladder," he said quietly.

"Thank you sir," she answered quickly.

"Let's go wash up."

She followed him and glanced at CiCi as they passed through the kitchen to go to his old room. He hovered as she washed her hands, then took hold of her arm and pulled her out to the bed, throwing a towel down.

"Dress off," he snapped, unfastening his pants.

He hardly let her pull her dress off over her head before bending her over the edge of the bed and yanking her underwear down. He saw her fists clench around the blankets as she pushed her face into them and he gave her back a grim smile as he shoved his cock into her.

She let out a small mewl as her body tensed and she half pulled away.

He took hold of her hips and began ramming into her, hard and fast, bouncing his hips off of her ass. She let out a gasp and a yelp, her hands scrambling and pulling on the blankets as if she were trying to pull away. He gripped her tighter, digging his fingers in and making her cry out as he pounded into her as hard as he could. She screamed again and again, begging him to slow down, to stop. He gritted his teeth, watching her struggle and try to pull away, try to pry his fingers off of her hips, begging him for help. He came, pushing himself deep inside of her with a roar of exultation.

He didn't linger, he pulled out and went to wash himself as she curled up on the bed, sobbing.

"Stop blubbering," he snapped. "Come clean up and remember that you will get worse if you talk back to me again!"

He heard a click and he moved to look on the bed. She was gone, out the door obviously. Probably running to that bossy bitch they had put in charge. He moved grimly to the door, yanking it open to go after her. She would pay dearly for this.

He went to the kitchen first, but the CiCi was in there alone, cooking. He opened his PED and found her back in the medbay. With Raj and Yvette. He growled as he made his way there, shoving the door open angrily just as Alpha spoke loudly.

"All guests are needed in the medbay immediately," she said.

Levi glared at Raj and Yvette, standing in front of the door to Savvy's alchemy lab. "Move, I need to speak to my partner."

"You need to just step back!" Yvette said angrily, stepping up to him like a man would.

He backhanded her hard enough to put her on the floor. "Bitch, don't you dare try and come between my girl and I."

"Don't!" Raj yelled. "What is wrong with you, hitting a girl?"

"She steps to me like a man, she gets treated like a man. Move," he snapped, shoving the smaller man aside and yanking on the door. "Unlock the door NOW!" he yelled, pounding on the locked door.

"What's going on?" Lexi asked from the door, Piercings and Brice with her. There were more people crowding in behind them.

Yvette was getting up off the floor, looking stunned. "Alpha! Punish Levi!" she said unsteadily, holding her jaw.

A panel moved and a rod came out, sending an arc of electricity to Levi even as he tried to dodge out of the way. He went to his hands and knees, but didn't go down.

"Again!" she yelled angrily.

Levi roared in rage as he was electrocuted again, going to the floor.

"Yvette! Enough, what happened?" Lexi said, coming in and taking Yvette's face.

"Sav! She came to me, hysterical. He's been hurtin her! Raped her to claim her and tellin her she's his slave. She hardly got the words out before Raj got her in there and he came bustin in. He hit me!"

"Dude, what the fuck?" Lexi demanded of Levi, who was already trying to get himself off the floor despite the burns.

"She is mine to do with as I please! None of you cunts has a say in what I do with my partner!"

"Holy fuck, how did I think you were anice guy?" CiCi asked, wide eyed.

"Here's how it's gonna be," Yvette said as Levi pushed himself up on the wall. "She's gonna stay right here in her old room, not with you. You can come once a day and that's it. You have to do what you do once a day, but you will not hurt her, you will not yell at her or be rough with her. You will stay away when she is on her cycle and when she is pregnant. If you can't be a real man to her, then you don't get to keep her. If you decide you can man up and start treating her nice, then we can talk about maybe things being normal, but only if she agrees."

"Fuck you. She is mine. Alpha, tell her she can't interfere with me and my partner!"

"Partners may not be forcefully separated or interfered with unless the leader commands it or the safety of a guest is in question."

"So there you go," Yvette said triumphantly.

Levi pounded on the door. "Little Bit! Get your ass out here, now! Tell this bitch to fuck off."

There was silence from the other side of the door. He could imagine her in there, balled up, crying.

"Dude, you need to step back," Piercings said, pulling Lexi back to step in front of her. "Let her have some space, let her stay here a few days and see if she wants to talk after she settles down. You need to settle down too."

"Shut the fuck up tackle box, no one fucking asked you," Levi hissed in his face with all of his piercings and tattoos.

Piercings looked down and cocked his head slightly, then stepped back. "Lex, why don't you take the other girls and go wait in the living room for a while?"

"Sure," Lexi said softly, gathering all the girls but Yvette and herding them away.

"You think you're going to do something about it, tackle box?" Levi asked.

"Dude, what the hell?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, why are you being such an asshole? Give the girl a few hours and come back. Go cool down," Peter said.

"None of you get it, she is mine! She is mine to do with as I please! If I want her to crawl on her hands and knees back to our place to make this bullshit up to me, I will do it!"

"The fuck you will," Piercings said softly. "You aren't putting another hand on her."

"Fuck off, you won't do shit. Go find your dike and let her fuck you in the ass some more," Levi grated, shoving Piercings back.

Piercings moved his shoulder, letting the shove push past him and bringing his elbow up, catching Levin hard in the chin. Levi stumbled back to the wall, grunting when he hit the burns and holding his jaw. He spat out blood and glared at Piercings, then went after him, pulling back a huge haymaker punch.

Piercings dodged it easily and used Levi's own momentum, to slam him into the wall behind him as the others scattered.

"There will be no violence among the guests, violators will be punished," Alpha announced.

"Alpha, I am invoking my third job," Piercings said quietly.

Levi pushed off the wall, turning to sneer at Piercings. "I'm going to kill you, you creepy fucker," Levi said angrily.

The door to the alchemy room opened and Savvy came out, her face white. "Don't kill anyone, please!"

Levi looked past Piercings to her and his anger flamed higher. "Hands and knees! Now!"

She dropped, her head on the floor and Yvette immediately tried to help her stand back up.

"Don't you fucking touch her you cunt!" Levi yelled, going after Yvette.

Piercings kicked the back of Levi's knee, forcing him to the ground, then got him in a chokehold, twisting with a sickening crunch.

Savvy heard the sound, but didn't look up until Yvette screamed. Levi was on the floor, several feet away, staring at her wide eyed. His eyes were unseeing. She let Raj help her stand as she stared down at Levi's dead eyes.

"You didn't... you didn't have to kill him! You didn't have to kill him! He could have learned to be better!"

"Girl, hey. Hey, the boy had anger, there was no fixin him," Yvette said, hugging Savvy close. "It's ok, it will be just fine. Let's go out here and sit down."

Savvy was numb and lost. She hadn't wanted him dead, just away from her! She had just wanted to be safe and not hurt anymore!

Lexi hugged her as Yvette sat down with her and quietly told the other girls what happened.

"Finn?" Lexi asked, shocked. "My Finn? Sweet and gentle Finn?"

"The boy don't look sweet and gentle and I guess he has it in him to be a badass. He told Alpha he was doin his third job and Alpha just shut down like that was normal, then he killed him and she didn't do nothin'. Your boy is a straight up assassin and shit. Even moved like some kung fu dude."