The Geodomes: Gamma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenan left and I suddenly realized what they were talking about. I no sooner opened my mouth to speak when Thee yanked me close, kissing me. He drove me back to the wall, lifting me up and pinning me, kissing me passionately, his mouth full of need and frustration. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, wrapping my legs around him as he unbuttoned and slid his pants down. He let me down to the floor, shoving my pants down before bending me over on my hands and knees. His fingers slid down between my slit, down to my clit, but I was already wet. He guided himself into me, his thick cock spreading me open almost painfully as I shuddered with excitement. He let out a sigh as he took hold of my shoulder and began easing into me, sliding in and out gently at first. When he picked up his pace, I cried out in shock as pleasure sang through me as he filled me again and again with every thrust. It was more than I could take, I came around him, locking his cock down hard as he growled and bore me down to the floor as my pussy walls clenched around him. Panting, he pulled out and rolled me to my back, then hooked his elbow under my knee, pulling my leg high before shoving into me again. His look as he looked down at me was almost frantic, so full of hope and need. I laced my fingers through his and wrapped my other leg around him, pulling his hips harder and faster.

"Lovie," he groaned, his voice hoarse. He took hold of my face and hunched over me as he fucked me, his lips on my forehead. "I need you!"

"I need you too, Thee," I answered, my voice hitching and catching as he thrust. "Ohhh, god, please! Theeeeee!" I came again, my back arching as my hips twitched as I came around his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, his hand clenching around mine. "Fuck Lovie! You are so fucking hot!" He held himself there a moment as we both panted, then began slowly thrusting again. I knew why he'd said half an hour, after I came a third time and he was still going. He picked me up again and pinned me to the wall, holding me up against it as he rammed into me. He growled as he pounded harder and harder and I was crying out with every thrust, my fingers in his hair.

"It's been forty five minutes!" Kenan hissed.

Thee didn't stop, didn't act like he even noticed Kenan in the doorway watching. I didn't care, I hid my face, so close to coming again that it was all I could think about.

"Faster!" I begged, letting my head drop back.

Thee rammed faster with a guttural growl.

"Oh Thee!" I wailed, bucking against him as I came again, squirting everywhere. Thee rammed me into the wall, shoving himself into me as hard as he could as he came with a primal roar. I felt every throb, every spurt of hot cum and I moaned again as I began coming down.

We both collapsed to the floor, holding each other and relearning to breathe.

"So, that was hot as fuck. All of those... puddles... I would give almost anything to make Katie come like that for me."

"Dude," Thee said gruffly, irritation in his voice.

"Yeah, sorry not sorry man. I gave you thirty minutes, you never said you were a rockstar. Anyway, so here's the deal. I think I can do this every day without too much trouble. Every day after lunch? Will that work? Then it will just be a race to see who gets her pregnant first. Right? Is that how it will work?"

"Key," Thee growled.

I looked up at Kenan, still hugging Thee close. "Thanks Key... but what's in it for you?" I asked, feeling like there was a catch.

"Two things... I hope. One, non negotiable. I want to watch. It's a thing for me and the closest to porn I am going to get here. That isn't negotiable. Two... I want in on the fun crew I heard about. If I can talk Katie into it. The orgy room that is being made in Marks old room with his and Jay's and Dave's old beds."

I laid my head back on Thee's shoulder, hugging him tight. "I don't care," I said. All I cared about was that I was in Thee's arms and that now Thee might have just as much of a chance as Jay did. I kissed Thee, then stood up, shielding myself as I did and pulling my pants up. I was soaked. How was I going to explain that? I laid on my back, hoping that might help what needed to happen to happen.

Thee pulled his pants up and stood. "Every day after lunch?" he asked Kenan. "Thanks man. Could you just... pretend you aren't there, though? Not talk and distract?"

"I can do that," Kenan laughed. "What about the other, Lovie?"

"I don't care about the other as long as it's ok with the others. Who told you about it?"

"David did when I asked why they were moving beds. Just a heads up, but pretty much everyone knows."

"Great," I said, half laughing, but feeling a little sick. Any chance I could convince you to bring me some water?"

He grinned. "I bet you are really dehydrated after that."

"And if you could stop with the jokes about that?" I asked, turning red.

"Sorry, not making fun though. It's seriously hot. Tell her Thee," he said, leaving.

Thee laid down next to me on the floor. "It is sexy as hell. Exciting. Not overjoyed at the thought of him watching... but... I will be here every day."

"Me too," I said quickly, turning to him. "Every day after lunch. And I will try to make sure he doesn't..."

"And I won't in her either," he said quickly. "She will be thrilled in fact, considering how long it takes with her."

"It does?"

"Yesterday it took almost three hours," he said with a sigh. "I had to close my eyes and pretend it was you. It was... let's just say she complained a lot. So much that Gamma threatened her. Then she just laid there. Refused to let me move her off her back..."

"Sorry," I said, though I wasn't really. I didn't mind that he wasn't with her as often as he could be, only when he was forced to be.

"It's ok. It will be better now. A few strokes and I can go I guess?"

"I don't know how long it has to be, it wasn't two whole minutes earlier."

"Not sure how cool I am with sharing you either," he said in a low growl, pulling me close and kissing my head.

I hugged him tight. "When I feel committed... I won't want to be shared," I said softly. "Until I am committed to the one I want, it is just fun."

"Say it again," he whispered.

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"Say I am the one you want."

"I chose you, Thee. Both times. I chose you and I was gutted when I thought you shunned me. I was heartbroken. I didn't even know how much I cared until we weren't paired that first round."

"I thought... I don't know. I thought you had a thing for Jay. Then when you two hit it off so fast..."

Kenan came back in with two bottles of water. "Heads up, your boy is looking for you. I have you on stealth mode in the PED and said I saw you walking towards the pond earlier."

"Thanks," I said, sitting up and taking the water.

"Yeah. He's out looking for you. Living room is full though. You won't go unnoticed going through like that."

"I guess it's good I don't care then," I said, taking Thee's hand as he offered to help me stand. I looked up at him and smiled sadly. "I will see you tomorrow?"

"I'll be waiting," he said, grinning.

We kissed again, then I left after giving Kenan a hug.

If anyone noticed the wet spots on my jeans, they didn't say anything. I changed and laid back down, hoping that my body would do what it needed to. That made me think of something else. I got up and opened my PED. Jay was on his way to the large pond, but it wasn't him I was looking for. Ali was alone in his room.

I hit the com to Ali. "Ali, I need you in medbay right away," then closed it before he answered and chirped Ella, sending her a text. "Meet in medbay ASAP, alone."

I headed there and met them both there. "Hey," I said nervously.

"Hey!" Ella said, hugging me.

Ali gave me a guarded look and a nod in greeting. "I have something for you," he said. "It's a vitamin supplement to help the embryo inside of you." He opened a drawer and pulled out a small cup with four different pills in it. "Ella helped me with them," he said as he handed them to me.

"I did," she said quickly, smiling at me.

I looked at both of them, then nodded. "Thanks... that's... exactly what I wanted to ask about."

"I thought you might," he said with another slight nod.

"He told me too," Ella said. "It will work, but you might..."

"She'll be fine and if she feels bad at all, I am right here where I can help," Ali said. "If anything, they should help her energy some, but that's it," he said meaningfully.

"Right," she said. "Yeah. Boost your energy, help make everything viable."

I took a deep breath and swallowed the pills, then hugged both of them close. "Thanks," I whispered.

I headed back to my room.

"Hey!" Maggie called from one of the couches. "Come sit with us! We are playing three truths and a lie!"

"Jay was just looking for you a while ago, did he find you?" Mark asked.

I smiled. "Sounds fun, but I do have a few things I need to do before bed and I have to be up early. Sorry to push it Tanisha, but do you have that list ready?"

"I will have it ready by morning, is that ok?" she asked.

"Sure, just as early as you can. It's the last thing I need to finish. Once I have that I can actually start the planting and the cycles. Hey Thee, I am glad I caught you. Can I talk to you tomorrow sometime about designing something for me? A few somethings? I have an outdoor rec area in mind."

"Yeah. After lunch?"

"That will work, I should be done by then. Umm. When Jay comes back, tell him I went to bed early and to sleep in his old room. I have to be up super early to start planting one of the gardens." I turned and went to my room, not waiting for anyone to answer me.

I shut the door. "Gamma, lock door and do not allow Jaydan entrance until I am awake in the morning. I need sleep so I can work tomorrow after I finish up here."

"Access restriction granted."

I stayed up until the small hours of the morning, losing myself in my work. At three AM, I finally stood up to go to bed, yawning for the 100th time. Immediately, my stomach cramped hard enough that I doubled over and cried out. It cramped again, clenching and I screamed.

"Gamma!" I panted. "Get Ali! Tell him to come here! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Ali came running in moments later, Tanisha in the doorway looking in as I screamed again, clutching my stomach. Ali looked panicked. "What is it? Your stomach?"

"It hurts!" I wailed.

Tanisha left and I heard her yelling seconds later as she pounded on a door. "Jay! Wake up! JAY!"

"No, not him," I begged softly.

"Shh, it will be fine," Ali said softly. "Hold on. I am going to let him take you to the medbay. You need..."

I screamed again as another cramp wrenched down, feeling like someone was driving a railroad spike into my gut.

Jay was there suddenly, his face white as he leaned over me. "Lovie? Lovie, what's wrong?!?"

"It hurts!" I wailed, sobbing.

"Carry her to the medbay," Ali demanded.

Jay picked me up gently and carried me to the medbay, laying me on the bed.

"What's wrong with her?" Jay asked Ali fearfully.

"Step back and around, hold her other hand. Lovie, can you lay flat for me? Let me touch your tummy?"

"No! It hurts!" I panted.

"I need to know where, Lovie. Here?" he asked, poking me gently.

"No, here."

"Not here at all?"

"No!"

"So I think we can rule out appendicitis. That's good. Not quite read up on appendectomies. Ok, up high or just down lower here?"

"Low! Ohhhh, stop that hurts!"

"It's ok Lovie, I will help. Gamma, send for Ella."

"I'm here," Ella said from the doorway where Tanisha was also standing. There were more people behind her.

"Close the door?" I asked miserably.

Tanisha closed the door, leaving us alone.

"Ella, I need you to make me something for her cramps and her pain."

"On it!" Ella said, hurrying to a back room.

"Lovie, I need to... do a pelvic exam. I know it's not ideal and I know you hate me, but..."

"Just help me!" I demanded miserably.

He nodded. "Jay, help with her shorts?"

"Not him! I swear to god Jay if this is because you raped me I will kill you!"

Ali went still, looking across me at Jay, who'd gone white. "You raped her?"

"It's not rape, she's my partner!"

"You forced me! Held me down and got rough!"

"Step out Jay," Ali said. "I will have Tanisha help me. Gamma, send Tanny in."

"I'm not leaving! She is my partner! I am staying."

"Lovie?" Ali asked as Tanisha came in.

"Just help me!" I screamed, then wailed again.

"Lovie?" Thee asked, pushing in.

"Ella, get him out of here!" Ali yelled to the back room.

Ella came running out, handing Ali a plunger of liquid before catching Thee's hand and pulling him out.

"Let me go! Lovie!" he demanded.

"Go!" I told him miserably. I knew Ella would tell him.

"Easy, Lovie," Ali said softly. Swallow all of this," he said, squirting the bitter liquid into my mouth. I gagged, but swallowed all of it, grimacing. "Ok. I'm going to slide your shorts down a little, I need to check you." His fingers were warm as he pressed them into me, but I hardly noticed as I tried to bear down on another hard cramp. "There's blood. I think you were too rough with her," he said to Jay, his tone angry. "She is small, you can't be rough with her! Especially not in her state! You did this," he accused. The lie should have bothered me, but it didn't. Jay shouldn't have forced himself on me. Let him think this was his fault. "Gamma, it is my professional opinion that Lovie Mason should not be involved in any sexual activities for at least seven days, until she is healed completely. Jaydan Wyatt harmed her insides when he ravaged her earlier. She is in no state to copulate until she is healed."

"Sexual relations suspended for 168 hours from now," Gamma announced.

"Is the medicine helping?" Ali asked me, moving my hair off my face.

"Yes," I whispered. "I feel kind of numb. Can you make him leave?"

"Jay," Ali said. "You heard her. You need to go before I tell the others what you did and have them escort you out."

"Lovie?" Jay asked. "I wasn't that rough! You can't be serious? You heard Gamma, we were supposed to..."

"Gamma, ask every male who is outside that door waiting to come in here," Ali said.

"I'm going!" Jay said, stepping back. He left, half running as grief hit him.

"I feel numb," I said again.

"Yeah. You'll be fine by morning. Cramps are gone, blood will be gone," he said with a wink. "The meds Ella made you will make you sleepy and numb, dull the pain. Stop the cramps completely. You should be just fine. Ok? Everything is fine. You understand?"

"Yeah. Thanks Alessandro."

"Ali is fine."

"Why Tanisha?"

He smiled sadly. "She came to me. She didn't want to be here, not at all and she didn't want any of the guys here. She said she would bite the bullet and take the one guy no other girl wanted to be stuck with if I promised to go down on her every day. She said we would have pretty kids. Other than the oral and the one time sex a day, I had to leave her alone. I said ok... but we have been talking. We get along. We have more in common than we thought. We like each other ok. It's not bad. You know?"

"I still don't forgive you... but I am glad you are happy."

He smiled. "Should I get Thee to carry you back to bed?"

"Doubt Ivy would like that."

"Doubt Ivy would care. Doubt Ivy is up. Nope, look at that. Still in bed. Thee is right out there though on the other side of that door."

"Text him. Gamma, tell everyone to go back to bed," I said sleepily.

Moments later, Thee came in with Ella, looking me over worriedly. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Can you carry her to bed?" Ali asked. "My girl is waiting for me. Yours is asleep and you don't sleep in the same room anyway."

"Thanks Ella," I said sleepily as Thee lifted me with ease. I didn't hear if she answered. Thee set me in my bed and I held on to him. "Gamma, keep door restrictions on Jay until the week is up. Lock my door and allow no one else in till morning."

"Restrictions accepted."

"Stay?" I asked.

He laid next to me, pulling me close.

"Gamma, put Thee in stealth mode on the PED. Gamma lights out."

He nuzzled me close, kissing my temple over and over again. "Ella told me what happened," he whispered.

I nodded. "One week. One week for it to be you." I turned and kissed him, then laid in his arms, sighing happily.

The plot map woke me, and I wanted to cry when it did. My head hurt, my body hurt, I was so tired. "Gamma, can I cancel alert this morning? Just until Tanisha gets me the list?"

"Alert cancelled."

I rolled into Thee's arms and sighed. He gave a low purr and squeezed me. "Feel better?"

"Mmm. Tired. Sore. Head hurts. Throat hurts?"

"You were screaming loud," he mumbled.

"Oh. Yeah, I guess. It hurt. Wonder if she has something for a headache?"

"Want me to ask?"

"I will sleep and..." I yawned, "if it isn't better..."

We slept until Tanisha called breakfast on the PED and also announced she had sent me her list. I sighed and got up.

"I'll wait here a few," he said, stretching. "Wait till everyone is there, then I will come in so it doesn't seem like we were together."

"K," I said, still hunching around my tender tummy.

Jay was waiting at the end of the hall for me and I gave him a resentful look, but let him walk me to the table. I didn't want to make waves.

Thee came in minutes later and Ivy glared at him. "Oh, you get up for food but I knock six times and you can't be bothered?" she demanded.

"I told you, I am not rubbing lotion on your back or anywhere else," he said angrily. "You realize you are going to run out of that shit and then you will see how unimportant it is."

"I needed you to help me with my stupid broken zipper!"

"I know that you know who the seamstress is," he said sarcastically.

"Haha, jerk, I just needed help getting it up."

"Get one of your friends to do it. Oh. That's right."

"You really are an asshole Timmy!"

"Stop!" I said miserably. "Ella, you have anything for a headache? And a sore throat?"

"Too many cocks in your throat?" Ivy asked cattily.

I gave her a withering look. She was being a bitch to me now? "Jealous?" I asked. "I'd invite you, but I'm pretty sure no one else wants you there either. Ella?"

"I have something that will help, but you need sleep."

"I have work to do. I need to get it done first, then I will nap. Thanks for getting me that list Tanisha."

"Tanny is fine."

"Thanks Tanny."

"Sure. You got some shit luck with boys here, huh? Raped again."

"I didn't rape her!" Jay said angrily. "We are partners! According to the rules of this place you can't rape your partner! They HAVE to be willing! They can't say no!"

"You ravaged her. Put her in the medbay, screaming and begging for help. I'd say that is rape," Tanisha said with a shrug.

Everyone was looking at Jay, most of them like he had sprung a new head as he jumped up. "You have no idea what happened!"

"I was there. I was there when she screamed to Ali for help. I was there and so was Ella and David. And Zach and Eric and Thee were still up too. They all heard her begging Ali to make it stop hurting, holding herself. Ali saw the blood after what you did."

"Did he put you up to this little accusation? Trying to make me look bad?" Jaydan asked, leaning across the table.

"Why would he? No, I just think she's had some shit luck. Look at her. She is chalk white and in pain and all you can do is worry about what others might think of you. If you gave a shit, you'd be seeing what you could do to help her right now."

"She knows I love her!"

"She knows you hurt her. She knows you are selfish."

"Please, stop?" I asked miserably. "Ella? Can you bring something to my room? I need to get this done."