The Geodomes: Gamma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my room alone and Ella was there moments later with a small cup of something. Someone pounded on the door right behind her, but I ignored it. Ella helped me drink and leaned in close. "Thee asked me to stay with you and to let him know how you are," she whispered.

"My head just hurts," I answered. "Thanks. You don't have to stay, I know you have things to do."

"I can do them from here on my PED for now," she said with a smile. "Unless you want me to leave?"

I smiled and hugged her, then pulled her down to the bed and laid my head in her lap with a sigh. She opened her PED then combed her fingernails through my hair as I waited for the drink to work.

I woke up with a jerk as someone pounded on the door again. Ella sighed as I sat up, rubbing my temples.

"It's Jay, should I let him in?" she asked.

"No, he is banned from this room for one week. Gamma, please tell him not to come pounding on my door again."

"And tell him he woke her up from the rest she needed because he is a selfish asshole!" Ella added.

I hugged her close again with a smile and got up, going to the plot map as I opened the list Tanny had sent me.

"How's your headache?" she asked, moving to stand next to me.

"Better but not gone. Masked."

"Yeah, I will be able to make something better later once I start getting what I need from my herb garden. I can numb you up and put you to sleep, but you seemed like you wanted to get things done today."

"I do need to. This is the last list before I start the gardens. The fields I can set to be disked, planted and harvested automatically, but the gardens all have to be hand tended."

"I can help with my herb garden!" she said happily. "If you teach me?"

"Love to. Ok, this much is done. All I have left is planting the gardens now. Gamma, where is the greenhouse from here?"

My PED popped up with a map.

"Gamma, can you put me on stealth mode to a single person and not everyone else?"

"Yes."

"Put me on stealth mode to Jaydan for the next week. Make me visible to everyone else. Gamma, where is Jaydan?"

"Waiting in the living room, watching the hallway to the west bay living quarters."

"Of course he is. Gamma, tell him he needs to do laundry or he will be punished, then tell me when he is gone."

"So I guess something happened there?" Ella asked quietly.

"Oh. Yeah," I said, deflating and realizing she didn't know about Thee and I. "Do you have things to do today? I can show you how to plant seedlings."

The rest of the morning went quickly, me showing Ella how to plant seedlings and get them ready. By lunch my headache was gone and I was practically vibrating with excitement as Ella and I rode back to the dome in the 4 wheeler we had rode.

Jaydan jumped up when he saw me, rushing to me as I came in the door. "Lovie! Where have you been? How are you?"

"I'm fine, I have been working. Let me go Jay, I'm hungry and I have more work to do after I eat."

"Lovie, can we talk?"

"Later, let me go!"

"Let her go," Kenan said just after Thee jumped up and stepped towards us. Everyone stood.

Jay let me go and I sat down to eat. "This is good Tanny," I said, shoveling down a third taco.

She smiled, for once not looking angry and bitter.

"Back to work," I said, standing. "Ella, thanks for your help this morning, but I have to do something else this afternoon. I need..."

"Can we talk now?" Jay asked, standing, leaving half his food on his plate.

I scowled at him and looked around the table. Thee wasn't done eating either. "You have five minutes."

He led me out to the empty living room. "Lovie, are you ok?"

"I'm ok," I said, then realized that I was supposed to be out of commission for a week. "Still hurting and sore and... everything, but I am working through it. What do you want?"

"Can you please tell them that things didn't happen like Tanny and Ali are making out? That I didn't hurt you like that?"

"Jay..." I said, incredulous. "You did. You were rough. You held me down, you hurt me, covered my mouth so I couldn't say stop again. I begged you to stop and you wouldn't."

"You were fine after! And I got you off! Hard! You loved it. And you got up and walked away like you were just fine."

"You have no idea what I was feeling! You can't decide something is so just because you want it to be! You made a decision, Jay. You made a decision to do what you did even though you knew it would hurt me. You chose to take what you wanted, exactly what you condemned someone else for doing. No. I will not go lie to them and say you are a nice guy. If you don't want them to think badly of you then don't do bad things!"

"Lovie!"

"Don't TOUCH me!" I screamed, trying to yank away from him. I struggled harder, pulling with all of my might.

Zachary came through the door, followed by Geo, Thee and Kenan and Jay let me go suddenly. I landed on my bottom hard. "Asshole!" I yelled at him, curling around my tender and sore tummy.

"Lovie!" he said, exasperated and upset, trying to come help me up.

"Fuck off!" I screamed, rolling to my hands and knees to curl up more, easing the sore spot. A hand on my shoulder made me jerk. "Don't TOUCH me!" I screeched.

"It's me," Thee whispered. "Are you ok? He's gone."

"I'm ok, just tender and that was jarring," I said, wishing I could go to his arms. I let him help me up. "Can you and Kenan still help me with those projects I asked you about?" I asked, not looking at anyone else.

"Sure. You sure you don't need to go lay down instead?" he asked.

"Yeah. Work is better."

I let him help me to the electronics room and Kenan followed us, locking the door behind us. Kenan went to the panel he had been working on and leaned over it a few seconds. "Ok kids, you have one hour!" he said, turning and grinning.

Thee pulled me back to his area, but he looked nervous. "You sure you're ok?"

"Yeah, I'm great," I said, smiling. "Sore but it's fine." I blushed when he led me to a blanket laid out with a towel on it and glanced back. Kenan was setting a chair in the doorway and sitting in it.

"Ignore him," Thee whispered, turning my face up to him. He pulled me down to the blanket and pulled my shirt off, then pulled his own off before undoing his pants and taking them off. I stared at him, at his very erect, thick cock. He was... perfect. He started to tug on my pants, but I rushed forward, taking his fat cock in my mouth, just to see if I could force it in, open my jaw around it. "Uuuuhhhhnnn," he groaned, his hands going lightly to my hair as I sucked and pulled with my mouth.

He pulled me off of him after a few minutes and flipped me to my back as he yanked my pants off and tossed them aside. He looked half wild with need as he dropped down, wrapping his beautiful full lips around my pussy lips and clit, growling as he dragged his teeth up lightly, then locked his jaw around my clit and flicking with his tongue. "Oh GOD Thee!" I cried, coming so hard I soaked his chest.

He came up panting, his eyes glazed with a wild, crazed need as he looked at me in wonder, then grinned as he climbed up and shoved into me with a low roar of animal need. Pumping and thrusting, his teeth clenched as he growled through them, he was a thing gone wild. When I came again, he rolled to his back and I rode him, bouncing and screaming as he groped my breasts. I opened my eyes briefly and met Kenan's eyes as he stroked himself, watching us, then dropped down to look down at Thee. He held my face, his eyes still full of wonder, then rolled me again and flipped me to my stomach.

He made me come twice more before we collapsed into each other's arms, kissing and clutching each other like we would never let go.

"Shit!" Kenan breathed.

"Shut up Key," Thee said gruffly, still breathing heavily and holding me tight.

"Yeah... it's been almost an hour and a half. People have been knocking and messaging me."

"Fuck'm," Thee said, kissing my head.

I laughed and hugged him tighter, my limbs still quaking.

"Yeah, I guess there was a fight and they are all looking for Lovie. Ali and Jay. Gamma zapped Jay and Ali is refusing to help him until you come and pass judgement on it."

"Shit," I whispered.

"Mmm," Thee agreed.

I got up and got dressed, still shaking. Kenan handed me a water, grinning. "Nice tits," he offered.

"Shut up, Key," Thee said, but he didn't sound angry. Were the two becoming friends? It seemed unlikely, but Key was turning out to be less awful than I originally thought.

We all went to the medbay where everyone was gathered in the outer room.

"I have been texting you!" Ivy said angrily, stalking up to Thee.

"I was busy and I have you on ignore. You can't decide to be nice to me in public on a whim, Ivy, then turn around and act like I suck for existing two minutes later."

"If you have to be my partner then you can at least..."

"Shut up!" I snapped. "This isn't about you, so shut up. Ali, what happened?"

"We've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Did you look at the new rec area I started to show the others outside?" I asked. "I said I needed them for a project. Well. Thee. Kenan tagged along to offer his banal insight. What is it?"

"Jaydan came at me, got in my face about telling everyone what he did. Said I was making more of it than it was and demanding I lie, tell everyone it wasn't him that made you hurt so bad. I said no... we got into it... he hit me enough that Gamma stopped him."

"Ok. So what is the issue?" I asked.

"Gamma says I have to heal him unless you say it is part of his punishment that I don't. I want you to say no. I have to live with a split lip and bruises and a headache, he can live with the pain he got from his actions. Pain he brought on himself."

"Where is he?"

"Back room on a table."

I pushed through to one of the back rooms where Jay was laying face down on a table. His broad back was bare and there was a large burn with black spider leg veins snaking out from it. I hissed in a breath as I went to him and touched his back lightly, blowing on the burn softly. I had reacted before I thought, going to him that way, unable to see him hurt. It killed part of my soul as he turned to me, tears in his angry eyes. He let out a sobbing wail and threw his arms around me, burying his face in my chest as he hugged me. I sighed and stroked his hair.

"Jay? Did you come at Ali? Yell at him and hit him?"

"I'm sorry Lovie," he choked. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. I was wrong, I'm sorry."

"Tell him."

"No, Lovie, I was wrong to do what I did. I need you. I need to keep you. I'm sorry I did that."

"Shhh. Did you hit him?"

"He's an asshole, but I still shouldn't have. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Ali."

Ali just gave me a glower that said that wouldn't cut it.

"Jay, you know I can't just let this go. Not after... not after you yourself passed similar judgement for less."

"I know," he whispered. "I know. I know, but can you just... stay for a while? Till I can move?"

"Jay, I really do need to work. Gamma will punish me if I don't do what I have to. I have a lot to do and I was up late with... pain and worse. I need to go."

"Just a few minutes?" he asked quietly, his arms tightening.

I sighed and looked behind me. I gave Ella a slight nod when she lifted a plunger syringe full of liquid. "Turn and swallow this," I said softly. "It will help a little, not a lot."

He turned to take it, but didn't let me go. I looked back and motioned everyone out. Thee scowled, but everyone left. Ali paused at the door. "You have to say it. To Gamma? You have to give the order."

I nodded. "Gamma, for his abuse of our medic, it is my judgement that Jay not receive further healing for his wound."

Ali left as Jay's arms flexed around me.

"I love you, Lovie," Jay whispered. "Thanks for staying. I'm sorry for how I have been acting, really. I knew you still cared though, I knew you did. Thank you. I will do better. I promise I will. I will make you happy. I swear it."

"I know, shhhh. Try and relax," I whispered sadly, combing his hair with my fingers and blowing on the burn.

Several minutes later, I eased out of his arms as he slept and slipped out. Ali was out there, waiting. He looked almost sad. "You are a very forgiving person, Lovie," he said gently. "Your heart is too big for this place, this new world."

"When he wakes up, have someone help him to his room," I said, ignoring his comment. "I will be working in the greenhouse until dinner. Probably through dinner. If anyone isn't busy, can you have them bring me a plate? Thanks," I said quickly, before he answered, then I left before he could say more. I didn't want more excuses and apologies from a guy who'd hurt me.

I poured myself into my work every single day. After lunch, I hid away with Thee and we made love and held each other until people started looking for us. The week passed quickly with me avoiding Jay and him letting me, not pressing the issue.

The week passed and the next morning, Jay knocked on my door, then came in, seemingly surprised that he could come in. "Uh... hey... sorry. Just habit to check the door. How are you?"

"Ok," I answered from my plot map, turning to face him, knowing it was time. "Let's head out to the living room before breakfast," I said, squeezing past him. Once I was out in the hall where he couldn't stop me, I said, "Gamma, call a meeting of everyone. Have them all come to the living room now."

"Lovie?" Jay asked, catching up. "Everything ok?"

"You know it isn't, Jay," I answered. "You know what this is about."

"Lovie! Don't do this!"

I ignored him as I sat down in a chair, watching the hall as I heard people coming.

Jay went to his knees in front of me, taking hold of my arms and looking at me. "Lovie, we can make it work! I am in love with you!"

"And I am in love with someone else," I said sadly, pulling my arms out of his hands. "What you did was unfair."

"Lovie!"

"What's up?" Kenan asked as more people came in.

Instead of trying to move Jay, I pulled my feet up onto the chair and stood on it. My eyes met Thee's as he came in and I smiled slightly. He grinned.

"A week or so ago, we talked about Ivy and I switching partners, if things worked out. Gamma, is Ivy fertilized by Thee?"

"No."

"Gamma, am I fertilized by Jay?"

There was a pregnant pause, making me nervous. "No," she finally answered.

Jay made a strangled noise.

I turned to look down at him and he stood up. "Release me," I demanded.

He shook his head, turning red and looking away from everyone.

"You don't have to agree," I said softly, wishing it hadn't come to this. "Gamma, am I fertilized?"

"Yes."

Jay's head snapped to me, shocked. There were whispers and Kenan was grinning. Thee crossed the room to stand on the other side of Jay, looking down at him angrily.

"You... cheated on me?" Jay asked, his voice hoarse. "How? Lovie! You cheated on me?" he half shrieked, rage contorting his features. His hand shot out before I could react and the blow to my mouth made me squeal as I toppled backwards over the back of the chair. The concrete floor met the back of my head and darkness exploded in my vision.

Frantic noises. Light too bright. Whispers. Crying.

Pain.

My head hurt and the light behind my eyelids told me I didn't want to open my eyes. "Nnn?"

"Lovie?" Thee asked gently.

"Back up, give her space," Ali said. "Lovie? Can you open your eyes?"

"Turn off the light," I whispered.

"Ella has something for your head, I need to see your eyes. Please? Good girl. You look ok, not too bad. Nice goose egg is all. Go ahead Ella."

Ella stepped in and helped me drink from a cup. She had been crying. A lot. Ali looked like he had been as well. Something was wrong.

I looked at Thee and he looked resolute and sad.

"What?" I asked fearfully.

Ali glanced at Thee with a look that was half fear, half awe.

It was Ella who spoke. "He killed him," she whispered, choking the words out. "After Jay hit you. Thee broke his neck!"

I looked up at Thee and I understood his look then. He was waiting for me to look at him like he was a monster. I reached out and took his hand, pulling him close. I meant to hug him, but he picked me up, holding me in an embrace so tight it bordered on painful.

"We... didn't know what to do," Ali said. "I sent everyone to their rooms until I could bring you around."

I held on to Thee, thinking furiously. The answer hit me. "The asterisk?" I asked.

"Yes."

I nodded. "Ivy will not be partnered. If something happens down the road, or if something happens, she can be partnered then. Held in reserve, just in case. She can also take over laundry. Thee, I will split blacksmithing between you and David. Learn it as best you can and go with it. Since he is taking blacksmithing as a secondary, David won't have to do janitorial, she can do that too." I said, holding on to Thee, laying my head on his shoulder. "We will bury Jay," I said sadly. "Have a service for him tomorrow. Him and Ivy would have made pretty children."

"That's it? Ali asked, glancing at Thee in worry.

"Yes. It's his... other job. The asterisk? One of the reasons he was chosen."

"Oh... uhhh. Sure. Ok," Ali answered, still confused.

"His job is to kill people?" Ella asked in a hiccoughing sob.

"Only if they are acting violently and I fear for the life of one of the other guests," Thee said softly.

"Anyway, we will bury him and..."

Thee shook his head. "I will deal with his body."

"Asterisk?"

"Yes."

I nodded. "Ok, we will have a memorial and I will have David make a bench or something. Ella, are you ok? Ali?"

"I have her. Thee, take Lovie back to your room."

"We will be moving to one of the domiciles," Thee said softly. "We... have to. Once my other job became known, I have to move out and away from the others. So they wouldn't fear me."

"We won't..." Ali began.

"It's in the rules for me. I have to. Lovie can stay if she wants..."

"I don't! I am going with you."

"In that case, there is only one domicile we can go to, the one with the plot map. It also happens to be the furthest."

"Does that mean I have to start cooking?" I asked dismally.

"No, it means she has to deliver meals to us. It's part of it when people move out. Everything is delivered and done like that. Laundry, food, everything. Ivy will even have to come and clean if we say the place needs it. If they want counseling, they will have to come to you though."

"I guess lets get packed and you can show me this pace then," I said.

"I'll get your things later," he said quickly.

I realized then that the body must still be in the living room. He opened his PED and I glanced at the text he was sending Zach, then quickly looked away.

"I'll take you out there. One of the nine 4 wheelers is ours to use now so I will take you and drop you off and come back. Ok?"

"Ok." I answered with a sigh. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes tiredly.

"Lovie? Try not to sleep for a couple hours? You don't seem like you have a concussion, but better to be safe than sorry?" Ali said, still hugging Ella and rubbing her back.

"I will come and visit," Ella said, still crying.

"I'll be glad to see you," I said honestly. "As often as you want. You and Maggie and anyone who wants to come. Even Ivy. Let them know?"

"Yeah! I will," she sniffled, finally turning to look at me, smiling with red rimmed eyes. I knew she would have hugged me if Thee hadn't been holding me so high up.

After that day, things settled down completely. A week after Thee and I moved out, Maggie and Mark moved out too, the closest domicile to us. After that it was an exodus. Only Ali and Tanisha stayed, along with Ivy who also mellowed out a lot.

Ella, Maggie and I gave birth to our first children within a week of each other and everyone else was within the next month.