The Geordie Rodeo Pt. 01

Story Info
Two females, one male and a wild ride.
3.6k words
4.67
8.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyShel
SexyShel
160 Followers

First of all I suppose I'd better explain the title of the story.

If you didn't know already, a Geordie is someone who was born in or lives in or around the city of Newcastle in the North East of England. How that name came about is because of one man, George Stephenson. He was born in 1781 near Newcastle and from being an illiterate mineworker he became known as The Father of the Railways. Subsequently all others from the same area are known as Geordies. I am a Geordie as is my Husband.

A Rodeo is where a rider tries to stay seated on a bucking horse or bull for as long as possible, the relevance of this will become very clear during the story.

The story is true and will be told by myself and also in part by my husband John as he was the main player in a part of it. We use the word fanny in the UK meaning, so fanny means pussy not bum.

It all happened nearly ten years ago. We are swingers and had answered an advert on a swinger's website to meet a couple. We were certainly not new to the lifestyle and had met and played with many couples mainly at clubs but occasionally at hotels or houses.

When we met Karen and her partner Dave it was clear that they were much less experienced, but over some drinks in a pub just outside of Newcastle we found that we had loads in common and the sexual attraction was there in abundance. So much so that they immediately invited us back to Dave's house for some fun, which we happily accepted and we certainly had fun that evening.

We got together with Karen and Dave several times at various locations and had some great nights of sexual pleasure. Then one day we got a message from Karen saying that she and Dave had split up, over something not swinging related, but nevertheless she was keen to continue having fun with us, which was not something we'd refuse! That meant that I would still be able to have great sex with Karen and John could also continue shagging her. I mean, what man would not want to have two sexy women together on a regular basis?

At this point I had better describe Karen, she was the same age group as us, mid forties and the same slim build as me, (shown on my profile picture) but with just slightly larger breasts, she was very, very pretty. When my husband walked us both into a swingers club you could see all the other guys thinking how did he get so lucky? She was totally Bi-sexual and had few inhibitions when playing with us.

It got into the habit that myself and John would go to Karen's house every few weeks and have a long evening of fun in her bedroom, with an occasional trip to a swingers club.

Normally on those nights we'd kick off our shoes and after some chat and a bottle of wine downstairs Karen would tell us it was time for play and lead us upstairs.

Now for the story of the night of the Rodeo.

Shel's story;

I followed Karen up the stairs, peeking up her skirt to see the sexy underwear which I knew was going to be removed from her before too long and John was following both of us, trying to look up both our skirts!

As soon as we reached the bedroom I just had to hold her tightly while giving her a long, long kiss with as much tongue action as possible, we never just ripped each other's clothes off, but liked to do it slowly with lots of caressing, licking and kissing. Poor John, he has to just sit on a bedroom chair and watch for now as Karen and I have fun with each other first!

I was whispering in her ear how much I wanted her and what I was going to do with her at the same time as gently putting my hand up her skirt from behind to rub her fantastic bum. She moved her mouth back to mine and came in for another long kiss, we finally broke lip contact looking each other in the eye. We surely were made for each other.

Gradually she was undoing the buttons on my top, slowly and teasingly leaning in to kiss the tops of my tits as they were exposed, she knows I love being kissed and licked over my underwear before it comes off, so the thin lace bra I was wearing was hardly a barrier as she came to put her mouth onto my nipple. Oh how I love that feeling! My hands were holding her head as she lovingly assaulted both my tits. Having loosened all the buttons Karen peeled my top completely off me.

"Please Karen, help me get this skirt off," I said.

Karen lost no time in doing so, a woman taking your clothes off has no bother with the fastenings! I was now stood in front of her in my stockings and suspenders, a wet bra, caused by her mouth and equally wet knickers, caused by desire! I am so turned on!

However, part of our fun is to tease John and make him even hornier.

Just loud enough for John to hear I say to Karen, "I have brought my big black strap-on and I'm going to give you such a fucking with it."

"Oh Shel," she replied. "You know how much I love that thing inside me, but shall we let John open me up with his cock first?"

With that we embrace nipple to nipple and look at John. Poor man, he's wondering how long before he gets involved!

It's now time to get Karen down to her underwear, as we always start our lovemaking wearing our sexy lingerie.

I kneel down in front of Karen and put both hands up her skirt to reach the top of her hold-ups and gave the wonderfully smooth flesh a caress, just letting my fingers rub slowly across her fanny lips which are covered by her knickers. I am not surprised to find she has a wet spot forming at the junction of her legs.

I know I am jumping the gun, but I must just put out my tongue and have a little taste, so I flip up the front of her skirt and lean in. Oh my, she tastes as sweet as ever!

No, I can't indulge myself yet, I have to get her out of this skirt to get closer to the lingerie she has chosen for tonight.

I slowly start unbuttoning her skirt, from the bottom to the top until it is completely open and I can throw it to the floor behind me. Now in front of me is Karen standing in hold-ups, purple skimpy knickers and a lacy top over a matching bra.

Standing up, I grasp both sides of her top, I take it up past her tits, over her head and off. I can see John is getting more worked up, having to keep adjusting the position of his cock in his jeans. I've long since realised that men are so turned on when women start removing each other's clothes.

Of the two of us Karen is more dominant and likes to pleasure me first so I am not surprised when she makes me step backwards, the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed and I find myself with Karen half on top of me, kissing me and her hand cupping my fanny. She gives me a bit of a stroke on the outside of my knickers then slides her hand down the inside of them, feeling how smoothly I have shaved down there for her. Her index finger traces down my slit and she pinches my lips between that finger and her middle finger, pulling gently on my flesh. Now she is gently easing my lips apart to put her finger in me and it feels so good! Gently and gently she inserts her finger into me, giving a twisting motion as she does so, there is no resistance to her finger, I am turned on, wet and wanting it!

After a few minutes of fingering me she withdraws her finger from my hole and locates my clit, it's not difficult to find, I have a fairly large clit and when turned on it stands proudly waiting to be rubbed, tongued, sucked and nibbled. I adore the sensations radiating from my clit and could lie back and let her play with me forever, but Karen wants to move things along. Before letting me come she slips a hand behind my back, loosens my bra and slips it off my arms. Quickly her mouth is finding a nipple and kissing round it, and then she sucks gently directly on the nipple.

"Come on Karen, suck harder," I tell her.

She knows damn well I like hard and rough sucking on my tits and nipples. She was teasing but now gets right into it, sucking harder and harder, holding my nipple in her teeth and pulling it out until it was really stretched.

"Oh Fuck," I groan, the feeling is delicious!

Of course I have one nipple feeling decidedly ignored so I beckon John to come over to help. He is soon there and sucking hard on it while running his hands all over Karen's beautiful body. By the bulge in his jeans he is obviously excited, but all he is allowed to do for now is suck my nipple and fondle Karen's body!

Karen slips down the bed, gets between my legs and spreading them wide open she puts her mouth directly over my fanny. She knows I love being licked through my knickers and she is giving it big licks! She also gives my clit an occasional lick and suck. The sensations are building in my body and I know that my first orgasm of the night is approaching.

"Quick Karen, pull my knickers down and get your mouth right over me," I demand.

She just pulls them to one side and opens her mouth, places it over my fanny and wiggles her tongue right into me. She adds two fingers into my sopping wet fanny and starts giving little flicks with her tongue over my clit. Her fingers are scissoring open and shut giving me thrills deep inside, John is sucking hard on a nipple then Karen adds a third finger, really stretching my hole!

Keeping her fingers in me my lover places her lips over my clit and sucks it into her mouth, pressing her lips together to trap the clitoris, her tongue is licking the very end of it.

"That's it, that's it, keep doing it both of you, now, Now, NOW!" I shout and with that my body tenses and I see stars! I'm shaking and tensing and going weak and floating and my clit is beyond sensitive, my nipples are hurting from being pulled, but I love it!

As I come down from the orgasm John and Karen are kissing me and each other at the same time.

"OK," I say. "Give me a couple of minutes and I'll be attending to Karen's needs, John has to wait as usual, what a shame."

I know he doesn't mind really as he gets the fun of two women together before long.

Before sitting back down John does me a favour and removes my sodden knickers, he once joked that he could wring out my knickers and sell the bottled juice on an auction site.

I look at Karen, she's looking so desirable in her purple bra and knickers, I reach over and feel her tits over her bra.

"Wow, sexy as ever lover, you know we will leave you exhausted again tonight," I say to her.

"I expect no less," she replies. "I love it when you two are taking turns with me!"

I am naked apart from my stockings and suspender belt, fanny juice still slowly dribbling.

"Let's sort out the bed Karen, move the wet patch further over, I'm sorry about that."

"Not a problem," says Karen. "I know it will be much wetter before long."

As we stand I reach behind her and unclip her bra. I hold the shoulder straps and ease them down her arms, slip them off and let the cups fall from her breasts. I gaze at her breasts.

I Love Tits! I Love Nipples! But I especially Love Karen's Tits!

Nipples are my weakness, yes I like licking fanny, I enjoy sucking a cock and I relish a cock in my fanny, but a nipple beats all.

At the clubs all our female friends know they will be getting a nipple sucked by me at some point in the night whatever else happens.

I lay Karen right in the middle of her bed and immediately bend my head to her left nipple. My tongue is licking round it, over it, I am holding her tit still so the nipple is all mine, squeezing her tit to force the nipple to be more prominent. My lips encircle the nipple and I start sucking on it as if my life depended on it. Karen is more vocal than me and is moaning away quite loudly. With my spare hand I am caressing her other nipple, feeling the soft skin of her breast, the slight bumps of her areola and then pinching her nipple between my fingers.

John comes over and kisses her and I can see their tongues wresting together. I don't care about that, her other nipple needs my oral attentions, I am an equal opportunity nipple licker and give it my full attention and loving special treatment for the next few minutes. I look up to see that John has unfastened his jeans and pushed them and his underpants down his legs. Karen is holding his stiff wet cock. I'd wondered why she had stopped moaning, she must have had something in her mouth!

"Hey, you two, slow down, we have all night," I say. "John, you keep your cock away from her mouth for now, your spunk will be needed later somewhere else."

But now John gets his special early treat. One of his greatest thrills is removing a woman's knickers! He has it down to an art form.

John's story;

I don't know how many of the men, or even women, reading this share my quirk of getting immense pleasure from removing a woman's knickers?

It's not the fact that you know you're going to be shagging her soon and you want to get the last barrier out of the way. For me, taking off her knickers is like a part of foreplay and when I do it with another woman and Shel is watching, well I have to always make an occasion of it!

Karen is on her back on the bed, her nipples still prominent. It does not take me long to strip off my clothes so when I lie on top of her to kiss her some more she is feeling my hard cock over the front of her knickers and onto her tummy.

I just want some skin to skin time with her, how underrated it is, just touching bodies together, letting my nipples be caressed by her nipples and rubbing my cockhead on her stomach, leaving some pre-come as a sticky tribute.

Shel is sitting at the top of Karen's bed gently playing with her clit, happy to watch us together.

After a couple of minutes I slide off Karen and move down her body, pausing to pay attention to her wonderful hard nipples, I know Shel has just given them a virtuoso performance so sucking on them is more for me than her. Sliding further down her body I come to the junction between her legs.

"Relax yourself, Karen," I say. "This may take a while."

Now I have my face about 50mm from the front of her knickers, it's not unknown territory but it sure is good to be here again. I don't intend to hurry, but take a deep breath pulling in all her natural scent.

"Karen love, as usual your scent is making me super hard."

That is so true, a good scent of fanny always puts just a bit more tensile strength in the cock!

I rub my nose on the skin just above the front of her knickers, and slide my hands down each slide of the waistband to feel the smooth skin of her hips. Tipping my fingers upwards I cause the top of her panties to move up from her stomach. Catching the top in my teeth and holding the sides of the panties outwards I move my head downwards.

Slowly emerging is the skin above her fanny, shaved completely smooth. I continue slowly moving down until just the very top of her slit is revealed. Now I remove my mouth and hands which lets the knickers rest on her skin again.

Moving my tongue downwards I get my first taste of her tonight.

"Oh, your knickers are soaking and tasting wonderful."

I am aware that Karen has only had nipple fun so far tonight and I want to give her an orgasm orally before Shel reclaims her.

Using all the tricks that Shel has taught me I start licking the tops of her legs and up the sides of her fanny, between her outer lips and the top of her thighs. I get pleasure from the texture of her skin and the feel of her panties. Karen is giving small movements of her hips, I don't care if they are pleasure signs or hurry up hints, but I go at my own pace.

Right, it's time to find her clit, my mouth goes over her panty clad mound and I use my tongue to rub her clit, then I encircle it with my lips and suck hard on the material of her knickers.

"Wow John," Karen says. "I like that!"

I alternate the sucking with long licks right down the front of her knickers, but now want to take them right off. I kneel between her legs and gently raise them either side of me. Grasping each side of the panties I very slowly start peeling them down her legs, revealing her fanny millimetre by millimetre. Karen raises her bum to allow them to come down easily.

I can see her clit and the top of her inner lips, all glistening wet. But now comes the most delicious moment, when the knickers are still just clinging to her fanny. Barely moving I watch as her inner lips are pulled outwards with the knickers until they break free and the panties are released. Pulling them right down and off I throw them to the floor.

I gaze at Karen's fanny. Considering she and Shel are more or less the same build as each other they have very different vaginas. Shel has what I call a straightforward and sleek fanny, which means her clit is easy to find, usually sticking out from her lips a bit. When aroused it's about 30mm long with something like 10mm sticking out of the hood, just so easy to find and suck into your mouth. No complex folds to navigate through.

However, the fanny that I am staring at now is more complex, certainly a smaller clit, inner lips a touch more brown than Shel's pure pink lips and Karen's outer lips are carrying much more padding. I know that later I'll be able to recognise which fanny I am fucking just by the feeling of the outer lips pressed against the base of my cock!

Straight away I get into position, lifting Karen's legs up a bit and bent at the knee, my head perfectly fitted between her thighs and my face right on her fanny. I give her all the tongue action I can, licking up and down the full length of her fanny with the occasional lick on her bum hole and clit. Then gently putting a finger up her and just putting pressure on the lower area of her fanny.

With a bit more oral exploration I manage to get her clit between my lips and suck on it more strongly, while moving my finger to her bum hole and rubbing ever so gently around the puckered entrance.

"Oh, Oh, OH, fuck, Fuck, FUCK!"

Are words I can barely hear as my ears are being crushed between Karen's thighs, but I know things are good for her as I feel pulses of juice squirting onto my tongue and being smeared all over my face.

From past experience I know that Karen won't let me suck on her clit so soon after her orgasm, so I just gently lick lower down her fanny enjoying the exquisite taste of her juice using my tongue to push some juice onto and a little way into her bum hole.

After about a minute I prise her thighs away from my head and come up for air.

"John, you stay right there till I get a flannel," says Shel. "You are dripping Karen's fanny juice everywhere."

When dry I lean over Karen and kiss her gently on the lips.

The gentle snog turns into a passion filled kiss, Karen has hold of my cock and I am stroking her bum, dipping down to teasingly stick a finger tip into her bum hole only a tiny amount.

Shel is not to be left out and her lips are again attached to Karen's nipple.

"Glass of wine everyone?" asks Shel. "Then us two women are going to be shagging!"

Part 2 to follow shortly.

SexyShel
SexyShel
160 Followers