All Comments on 'The Georgia Peach Pt. 04'

by sfor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sforsforalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Part 4 is with us ...

The published version is a rewrite from the original but hopefully none the less enjoyable. I am waiting with baited breath to see what my 'Anonymous Nemesis' has to say about this given that he/she now has another posted chapter to comment upon ... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story wasn't non con. It was torture porn.

kkjr88kkjr88almost 4 years ago
KKJR88

I love historical stories. This was very well written. It had a great flow, was very descriptive, and easy to follow. The ending I didn't see coming as he was watching and will get her back. I'd love to read a follow-up of him rescuing her. Thanks for such a compelling story.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 4 years ago
Non con at its best

For me, this is what the non con category is here for. Arsehole males set on dominating a strong heroine using the guise of right on their side. Having the lieutenant run rings around the General was brilliant.

All we need now is the continuation where Sampson, Shepherd and Oaks get theirs.

Well done sfor, a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree

This is torture porn. Anyone who got off on this story shouldn't be walking around free in society.

I can only imagine what happened in your life to make you hate women so much, and portray men the way you do.

The quality of the writing was five star, but the content drags the score down to a one, which is all torture porn deserves.

sforsforalmost 4 years agoAuthor
The Sequel to A Georgia Peach

Thank you for the kind comments and feedback. I am currently working the sequel to A Georgia Peach entitled "A Georgia Peach II - All Is Fair"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Constructive criticism

I left feedback on the other chapters which I liked (strangely I can’t see every review I posted so when I revisit this story I might leave fresh comments on the reread.) I know you said Literotica wouldn’t accept this chapter at first so maybe my criticisms were addressed in the earlier draft but there were a few elements that didn’t work for me in this chapter:

I would prefer her not to be raped by the toy for her first time, but this is preference. (How about they gang up on her the night before to ‘spare her the humiliation’ of being initiated by the settee?) I’ve read many noncon though so it’s YOUR story!

I didn’t like when he masturbated her! I thought it was OOC for both of them. I have a feeling you added this in to get past the moderator. Her orgasm just added an ick factor that I can’t really explain, I would have preferred her full nude whipping/sadism element alone without pleasure (hah, what a weird sentence to type.)

I think there was a missed opportunity to focus on her humiliation in front of the crowd. I sort of forgot about them and I think Catherine would have been mortified (I have a bit of exhibition fetish but it’s so rarely done right especially with noncon, I think you would get it right though especially for this Southern Belle)

I would LOVE some more detailed descriptions of her pussy ...

Haven’t left such a detailed comment in ages but this story was really good and wanted to show support. There were so many elements I liked including the history, intrigue, beautiful and feminine MC, cruel bad guys, creative sexual scenarios, and hint that William will save her. I would love a happy ending where they escape to live with Cherokee or something after the defeat in the war (and after a few more humiliating scenarios for Catherine.) For reference I am female.

sforsforalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response to "Constructive Criticism"

Thank you so much for your feedback, all comments are duly noted. In this case you are quite right in that the rewrite had to include the "pleasure" element to get past the Literotica Moderators. The original story has much more detail in about the the final whipping aspects and Catherine took no pleasure at all.

I too love the humiliation aspects but felt that in this story to focus on that too much in front of the slaves and soldiers would maybe have been a gratuitous step too far.

My email address on Lit is way out of date and for some reason I can't seem to update it. But email me on fossy0407@gmail.com if you wish and I can share more details of the original and plans for a sequel with you.

Thanks again for your support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Original version availability

Is the original version of this part of the story available anywhere else? I was really enjoying the story, but this part feels out of place with the rest of the story.

sforsforalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response To "Original Version Availabilty"

Should anyone require details of how to access the Original Pre-Rewrite Part 04 of The Georgia Peach, then please email me on Fossy0407@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Whatever was not accepted previously by Literotica, I thought this Part 4, as with the story as a whole, was really well done. As good as this was, I'm curious and intrigued about what was rejected, and am eager for a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersfor@sfor
I unashamedly enjoy a kink or two, largely to do with female punishment, incarceration and control. I hope that you enjoy my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES