The Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel a rush of juices across my face as your orgasm floods you, I push down hard with my tongue and you thrust up to meet my welcoming face, doused in your pussy's nectar - it's all I can do to stop stroking myself and spurting over the bonnet, as I intensively suckle your pulsing, juicy pussy.

You are hanging onto the edge of the bonnet with one hand, the other pressing my head against your crotch as I feed on your spilling juices, so sweet and warm.

You shudder and jerk, groaning in pleasure, alternately pushing my head away and pulling me back in to prolong your orgasm as it rolls over you like the rush of surf, leaving you spasming, dripping and choking in its warm wake.

I finally break away from you, my face dripping with your desire, I grab my aching cock in one hand and you gasp to me.

"Give it to me, put it in now, I want it, I want it now, I can't wait, come on, come on and fill me up with your hot cum, spurt inside me like I just did on you!"

As I slickly enter you, thrusting hard you are so wet I barely feel your pussy walls, slick juices spilling out of you onto the bonnet shine in the dim forest light.

I am conscious of my cock making a sucking slick sound as I single-mindedly pound into your silky groove.

Your nails are pinching into my butt as you pull me into you, my cock pushing further and harder than it has ever gone before. I lock my lips onto yours as we grind our mouths like my cock grinds into your pussy below, inhaling each other's desire, soaking up the passion which we know won't end, even when this encounter inevitably does.

I suck your lips into mine and our tongues are worming and squirming in time to the thrust of our hips below.

I cup your gorgeous breasts with each hand as I kiss you deeply, breathing when you breath, moaning when you moan, massaging your aching nipples with my thumbs as my hips work on their own.

The slick shaft of my cock is occasionally visible between the puffy lips of your pussy as I work my length into you, your stiff clit sticking out like a small cock I massage with my finger.

I yank your legs vertical by your ankles, a dull pool of juice and sweat breaking its suction with your beautiful ass on the bonnet, you press your ass cheeks against the top of my thighs as I thrust my whole body against the length of your legs.

We are staring into each other's eyes and you urge me to come, demand to feel my hot gush hitting your pussy walls in a steamy rush, absent for so long.

"Come on with that big cock, fill me up 'til I spill out with your cum, fill me NOW!!"

You gently clasp my bursting balls to urge me on, and I lean forward to you your legs spread again and I feel the familiar welling, bubbling burst of cum shooting forth - hot pulsing gushes shoot so hard a little spurts from within your pussy, dripping down your swollen lips, over your bottom, to pool on the bonnet with your juices.

I yell and moan in pleasure, and some disappointment that it's over, my cock with a life of its own jerks and vibrates, sputtering the last of its juice deep inside you, finally deflating, slick with cum from both of us.

We lie on the still warm bonnet, kissing deeply and strongly, moaning against each other's mouths catching our breath from the intensity of our lovemaking. Our bodies are slick and sticky, my pubic hair tangles with your trimmed pussy hair as my cock remains dwindled and damp inside you.

I gently kiss your neck, inhaling your gorgeous aroma of sweat, desire and perfume as your gently stroke my bare butt, gliding your fingers lovingly over its taut surface we murmur to each other, wondering about what the rest of the journey ahead holds.

12