All Comments on 'The Getaway'

by Chuckstone

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
EhsheehsheEhsheehsheabout 2 months ago

need a second part to this story take it a little further

Busman19639Busman19639about 2 months ago

Jack is a cuck and she’s going to ride this program as long as she can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another BBC STORY can some author come up with something original

Lorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That made no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why? Another marriage, and we poor readers, all suffer from the BBC tripe: wimpy hubby lets his whore of a wife cuck him while he whacks off to it. Boring, especially with no character development and hardly any dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I get it but truly it is sad that he really became a paycheck and a companion. I cant see how she says he is her best friend and special lover. A true connection is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Better ending... Diane realized she was married to a sissy wimp cuck so the cheating skank slut destroyed him financially and emotionally in the divorce. Jack for his part plotted his revenge. The day he came to get the last of his belongings from the house he brought three strangers with him. Diane thought they were friends to help him move. They grabbed her and drug her to her bedroom where they spent the afternoon using her for the sexual pleasure. She begged Jack to save her from them but he just laughed and watched. When they were done they let her clean up and Jack explained. "I've sold you to them and you are now their property. When I leave they'll take you somewhere far away and you will serve them as their whore the rest of your days until they grow tired of you or the STD's get you. So long whore! Diane screamed and pleaded but Jack just slapped the shit out of her and enjoyed watching them manhandle her to the van and drive away. Jack had a pretty good life after that... Cunt Diane, not so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Funny story about a stupid woman andvdumbass husband. Keep the comedy coming

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 months ago

Well, Jack was weak and impotent and a huge cuckold. This isn't a marriage. They should divorce immediately. Dumbo the cuck let it go on far too long, then bitched that she was "loving and thriving" with what she was doing. Multiple guys in a night. That final situation where she stayed away and didn't come home, fucking all she could for another three days, simply reinforced his pathetic, doormat status. While back home, all alone, he should have prepared the divorce papers. This is a sham of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You hint at a new set of rules which leaves the reader hanging. Thus an incomplete story. She is now a BBC slut and he is a voyeur which she doesn't like. So she becomes a whore and he becomes lost with no future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Replacement of a marriage with a fuckage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's truly a crappy life to live. Jack and Diane are both delusional and exude the poorest quality of character a married couple can. Diane's character can not possibly love her husband Jack. What she has done is replaced his love with a figurative form of opiates. She gets her satisfaction from the dopamine dumps that come with her whoring behavior. Blow jobs in parking lots?

This excerpt nailed her addiction: "...Diane was never happier. The euphoric period after their weekend outings would linger for a few days allowing her tender pussy to recover from her cum drunk hangovers. She felt bad for Jack, denying him access, but she tried to make it up to him the rest of the month. By month's end, however, her cunt was aching for someone else to take her again. She couldn't wait to go away..."

Diane doesn't love Jack, she only needs him to support her addiction. In fact, she has come to despise Jack and denies him the the fruits of their post weekend reunification. Her "...making it up to him..." is only to mollify Jack and keep him 'happy enough' to stay with her. And Jack is just another dumb ass. He has seen what his WIFE has become and he is doing NOTHING to stop it.

They're at Defcon 1, their marriage is a cocked pistol. Jack and Diane have allowed their marriage Doomsday Clock to hit 100 seconds until midnight. They would best be served by staying home for the foreseeable future. While they still have one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"That was when they came to a new understanding. The result was a new set of rules for the next time they get away."

.

That's it? All you really needed was a simple paragraph stating the rules.

.

No chapter number indicates this is a one off story. So, either you have an incomplete story or you couldn't be bothered to indicate it's only Chapter 01. Both are worthy of only a 1, and that's being kind,

.

Also, the bit about her still loving him came out of nowhere. Everything until you suddenly had her think that showed her falling out of love with him and having nothing but disdain for him. He's her special lover, but one you had her increasingly doing as much as she could to refrain from making love to him.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 months ago

Fail ending, its killing him, she has clearly drifted away and is abusing there agreement. He shoulda bitch slapped her that cum kiss. Gotta say I don’t enjoy authors sliding in femdom mean spirited cuck shit in LW. Sell her ass for cash on onlyfans

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 months ago
Very dry

I wouldn’t call this a ‘story’ so much as an outline for one, or perhaps a summary. I never got the feeling that we were ‘with them’ in a way that we could empathize with them, or be engaged in the tale.

It is like reading a report about a story that took place elsewhere.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

Nice story but the ending seemed rush. I see this couple ending in divorce with her needing more men and not having any respect for her husband.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 months ago

The last two sentences were the story and they said nothing. Why publish a story that has no ending? There were clearly multiple issues between husband and wife, but none were resolved except to say -- "they lived happily ever after."

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

Just awful, a real shit story

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not a cuckold story. This is a doormat story. If people in that "lifestyle" are to be believed, and I have no reason not to believe the multiple accounts in everything from fetish publications to psychological journals, then every step, every change in the couple's dynamic must be consensual, discussed, and, most of all, safe. This is just another POS wanna-be fetishist writing what one prescient commenter labels "femdom agitprop." That is a very appropriate description.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous