The Getaway: Alison Brie & friends

Story Info
Gillian Jacobs invites Tyler to Alison Brie's 40th.
21.8k words
4.84
7.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 29th, 2022

The day started like any other. I woke late, having been kept up half the night by my latest guest. Said guest, Gillian Jacobs, was still fast asleep, her head on my shoulder, an arm draped across my chest. Today was Thursday, the fourth and final day of Gillian's fourth (and hopefully not final) stay at my suburban hotel. The first three days had been rife with sexual activity, as was often the case when Miss Jacobs came to visit. I doubted today would be any different and I was keen to ensure that I saw my guest off in a state of total satisfaction.

But in the meantime, there were more pressing matters to attend to. Namely my bladder, which was full to the point of bursting. Gillian and I had sunk our share of beers last night and now it felt like I had an entire six pack sloshing about in my urinary tract. I slipped out from underneath her as carefully as I could, pulled on a pair of boxers and headed for the en suite bathroom. I closed the door and made a beeline for the toilet, possibly setting a new world record for the longest leak ever taken by a human being. I washed my hands and gave my teeth a quick brush before returning to the bedroom.

Some combination of toilet flush and electric toothbrush had roused my guest from her slumber. She glanced in my direction as I entered the room, fighting off the scourge of morning breath with the mouthwash that I keep by the bed.

"Morning," I said.

"Hey," Gillian yawned, stretching her tired arms.

I knelt on the edge of the bed, leaning over her naked form and planting a kiss upon her plump set of lips.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Mmhmm," Gillian replied, throwing her arms around my neck. "I'm always worn out when I stay here. Wonder why that might be."

"Hmm," I grinned. "It's a mystery."

Gillian laughed and I kissed her again, for longer this time, warming up my tongue for the giving of pleasure. I threw the duvet aside and climbed on top of her, shifting down to between her thighs. I hooked my arms underneath her legs, then buried my face in between them. But as my tongue touched her clit, something happened that was unexpected. Gillian gripped a handful of hair and with a gentle tug, pulled my head out from between her legs.

"Uh uh," she said, wagging a finger like she was telling me off. "No time for that, honey. We've got somewhere to be."

Gillian loved getting head, especially first thing in the morning, so whatever it was, it must have been pretty important.

"We do?"

"Uh huh."

"And what might that be?"

"A girlfriend of mine is having a party. Thought you'd like to be my plus one."

My heart sank. I appreciated the invite, of course, but a choice between spending my day at a party with a bunch of people I've never met or in bed with Gillian Jacobs ain't no choice at all.

"It's supposed to be a girls' day," Gillian added. "But I'm sure they won't mind if I turn up with you on my arm."

Just girls? Well that was different. The last few days had been hard on my body, but I was sure I could find it in me to fuck a room full of women.

"Sounds fun," I said.

"Thought you might say that," Gillian grinned. "We need to be there at two, so..." She looked at the clock on the nightstand and there was a momentary pause as she reconsidered. "Actually, I think we have time."

She pushed me back between her legs and...well, you can guess that happened next.

*

It was past noon by the time we finally surfaced, and we scoffed the remains of last night's dinner for breakfast/lunch. 'Brunch' as I believe it's known. We took a shower together to save time (or at least that was the intention; seeing her naked body all covered in foam actually set us back another half hour) then threw on some clothes. I picked out a pair of chinos, a t-shirt and a sweater. Gillian wore a red top and matching skirt, covering up with a thin plaid coat. It was December, so it was cold. Well, cold for LA.

We hopped in the car and set off for the city. The roads were congested, as always, and we arrived at Gillian's friend's house nearly an hour behind schedule. Her friend's house was huge and it was abundantly clear that the host of the party was one of Gillian's fellow celebrities. I had a few ideas as to who it might have been, and sure enough the door was answered by a woman ranked prominently on my list.

"Gilly, I thought I said no guys," said Alison Brie, looking stunning in a thin white cardigan, the hem tucked into a blue pair of jeans.

Gillian played dumb and played it very well. She's not an actress for nothing, you know. "Did you?" she asked. "I thought you said I could bring a plus one?"

"Yeah, a female plus one. This is supposed to be a girls' day."

Gillian shrugged. "Well, I didn't know." She was very convincing. I almost believed her myself. "Anyway, it's not a party without boys."

"Boy is right," said Alison, scanning me with her eyes. "Where'd you find him? Kindergarten?"

It wasn't the warm welcome I'd expected and I suddenly felt very uncomfortable. Why did I let Gillian talk me into this? Though in her defence, I hadn't needed much convincing.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Gillian grinned. "And he's twenty-four, aren't you, Tyler?"

"Yeah, and you're forty, hon'!" Alison laughed.

"So are you!" said Gillian. "Happy birthday, by the way."

Birthday? She'd brought me along to Alison Brie's 40th? This was getting more awkward by the second.

"Thanks, Gilly," said Alison. They shared a hug, then Alison turned to me. "And Tyler, was it? Sorry about that, honey. I didn't know that Gilly had found herself a toyboy. Welcome to my home."

"Err...thank you, Miss Brie. And happy birthday."

Alison laughed. "Oh, God, call me Alison. Please. I feel old enough already. But thank you, sweetie. Please, come in."

She ushered us both inside, looking me up and down again as she closed the door behind us.

"Cute one!" she said, looking across at Gillian.

"Right?" Gillian grinned. "I know how to pick 'em, huh?"

"I'll say. Drink?"

"Lead the way."

Alison took us through to the kitchen and plucked a beer from the fridge. "IPA. I picked this up just for you. Well, you and Aubrey."

Aubrey? Plaza? Gillian Jacobs. Alison Brie. Aubrey Plaza. OK, maybe I am glad I came.

"You know me too well," said Gillian, twisting off the cap and taking a swig.

"Tyler?" said Alison, offering one to me.

"Thank you, Alison."

"OK, come on through. I'll introduce you to everyone. You're a little outnumbered, so I hope you don't mind."

"I think he can handle that, can't you, Ty?" said Gillian, her lips curled up in a suggestive grin.

"Err, yeah...I'll manage," I replied, coaxing laughter from both women.

Alison led us through to the lounge, where, dotted around the various items of furniture, were four more of her celebrity guests; Anna Kendrick, Betty Gilpin, Yvonne Strahovski and Aubrey Plaza, who I already knew about.

Each had a drink in hand (beer for Anna and Aubrey, while Alison, Betty and Yvonne were halfway through a bottle of white) and I was pleased to see they were all dressed casually, like Gillian and myself. This was awkward enough already, without me being underdressed.

I hung back while Gillian said her hellos, greeting each woman with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, including Yvonne who she appeared to be meeting for the first time. She'd starred with Betty in some Amazon flick last year, so I figured she was her plus one. Then the attention turned to me.

"Who's the fox?" asked Aubrey Plaza, in that trademark monotone I'd heard so much on TV. It honestly sounded like I'd been catcalled by April Ludgate.

"This is Tyler. He's my date," said Gillian, blushing a little as her girlfriends whooped in response.

"How come you got a hot plus one? I've been stuck with her all day," Aubrey complained, pointing a thumb at Anna.

It was the first time I'd heard anyone complain about the attractiveness of Anna Kendrick, but it made everyone laugh all the same. Gillian and I took a seat, and the girls got to talking, filling one another in on what they'd been doing since they last saw each other. The conversation steered mainly towards life on film sets, so I largely remained quiet, chipping in with the odd joke or comment when one popped into my head. But my lack of speech didn't go unnoticed and as the conversation lulled, Anna kindly sought to involve me more directly.

"So, Tyler, what do you do?"

I looked at Gillian, silently asking her how she'd like me to respond. She smiled at me, which I took to mean that I answer thruthfully. I wasn't sure she'd want full disclosure, so I kept my answer simple.

"I run a hotel."

"Run a hotel?!" asked Yvonne in that thick Australian accent. "But you're twelve!"

Her friends laughed.

"Well, it's not an ordinary hotel..." said Gillian, keeping her elaboration intentionally vague.

"Is it a brothel?" asked Aubrey, the kind of witty response you'd expect from a professional comedian.

"It's a brothel?!" Alison shrieked. "Have you brought a hooker to my birthday party?!"

"Wow! That's quite a gift!" said Betty. "I only got you that silver necklace!"

Now it was my turn to blush as everyone in the room, bar Gillian and myself, fell into a fit of hysterics.

"It's not a brothel!" Gillian countered. "It's a place where women can go to..." She trailed off slightly, choosing her words carefully.

"Get their brains fucked out!" said Aubrey, the laughter increasing in volume.

"Oh, fuck! I'm in!" Anna quipped. "How much for a room?!"

By now Alison and friends were doubled over with laughter. Even me and my date were starting to see the funny side of it.

"You bitches!" said Gillian, hiding her amusement as best she could. "It's a place where women can go to relax and unwind."

"Like a spa?" asked Yvonne.

"Yeah," said Gillian. "Like a spa."

"Except the facials are a little different!" Aubrey quipped, and the laugh that followed was the biggest of the afternoon.

"God!" Gillian grumbled. "I bring along a gift for my girls and this is the thanks I get!"

"Wait, you brought him here for everyone?" asked Betty, suddenly intrigued.

"Well, why didn't you say that earlier?!" said Aubrey.

And with that she rose to her feet and marched across the room, plonking herself down at my side. A hand went to my chest and she wrapped an arm around my shoulder, looking past me and straight at Gillian. "You're my best friend, you know that?"

Gillian grinned. "Are you going to apologise for making fun of me?"

"Yes, sorry, Gilly. And thanks for bringing the hottie."

"Aubrey, you slut!" Alison gasped, her mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"Hey, she said she brought him for everyone."

Aubrey's hand went up to my cheek, and she turned me towards her, kissing me hard on the mouth. And when I say hard, I mean hard. I hadn't been kissed that aggressively in quite some time. Her tongue pushed deep into my mouth, tussling against my own, and when she finally let go, her teeth left a little something to remember her by on my lower lip.

"Hey! Careful with the merchandise," said Gillian, soothing my lip with a kiss of her own.

Aubrey's hand went to my groin, feeling the lump through my chinos.

"Woah!" she exclaimed. "Damn, dude, you are packing!"

I saw Betty and Yvonne look at one another in my peripheral vision. Then they rose from their seats in unison, coming up behind me and leaning over the back of the couch. Aubrey tugged at the hem of my sweater, pulling it up along with my t-shirt. Betty and Yvonne took over and I lifted my arms so they could remove them, tossing both garments aside. Women cooed all around me at the sight of my torso, hands caressing me from all directions.

Betty put her hands to my chin, tilting my head back so she could kiss me from behind, while Yvonne's lips blazed a trail from shoulder to neck. I heard my belt unbuckle and guessed it was Aubrey, while Gillian kissed along my sculpted torso. Betty broke the kiss and she passed me to Yvonne, who quickly picked up where her friend left off. Aubrey unbuttoned my pants and tugged at the waistband of my boxers. Yvonne's lips came free from my own and I watched with everyone else as my dick was freed from captivity.

Everyone gasped (except Gillian who had seen it before) and a simple 'wow' from Aubrey was all the dialogue that the group could muster. Anna stood, offering Alison a hand, the host still glued to her seat.

"Come on, girl," said Anna. "Don't tell me you're gonna miss out on this."

"But...I'm married," Alison protested, tapping the rock on her finger.

"So am I," Betty replied, showing off a ring of her own.

"Me too," said Yvvonne.

"And me," said Aubrey, stroking my cock from top to bottom. "But I won't tell if you don't."

Alison sighed and a reluctant grin began to spread across that gorgeous face. "You girls are terrible."

She took Anna's hand and there was a loud cheer as that pert little ass of hers was lifted from its seat. Anna led her across the room and the pair of them settled at my feet. Hands clawed at my chinos and I kicked off my shoes as they began to remove them. Aubrey's lips wrapped tightly around my crown and she plummeted towards the base without a moment's delay, taking a hardy portion on the very first pass.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned and my dick twitched violently as the tip touched the back of her throat.

"Yeah, Aubrey!" Gillian grinned, tracing a finger through the grooves of my six pack. "Get it, girl!"

Anna and Alison slid my pants down past my feet, throwing them across the room as Aubrey bobbed her head, blowing me with vicious intent. Hands roamed across my torso as Betty and Yvonne left kisses up and down my neck, occasionally nibbling at an earlobe or devouring my lips with their own. Pushing my legs apart, Anna and Alison kissed along my inner thighs, not stopping until they reached my scrotum. Aubrey devoured me inch by inch, leaving thick trails of spit along the shaft as my balls were enveloped by two soft pairs of lips.

Betty undid the buttons at the front of her dress, shedding it with a flourish and unveiling a pair of breasts that were undoubtedly the biggest in the room. Cupping them in her hands, she pushed those beauties together and smooshed them into my face, smothering me with their perky fullness. My oxygen supply was almost cut off entirely, but I didn't let that stop me from enjoying such a great set of tits, nor the myriad of sensations now coursing through my every inch.

My neck tingled as Yvonne's soft lips roamed up and down it, leaving a string of kisses in their wake. My abs tensed as Gillian explored them, licking and kissing along every contour. My balls swelled larger as Anna and Alison suckled upon each one, stretching the skin of my sack as they pulled them in different directions. And of course, my dick was pounding like no tomorrow as Aubrey's lips glided along my shaft.

It was hard to concentrate on it fully with everything else that was going on around me, but Aubrey Plaza gave one heck of a blowjob. The pulls of her lips were long and deep, aided considerably by a nimble tongue that slithered along the side of my shaft. Saliva was plentiful and the suction she provided was second to none, syphoning precum at an alarming rate. Every pass took her closer to the base and I moaned into Betty's cleavage as that full set of lips left a big, wet smacker upon my groin.

I pulled my face from Betty's rack and my mouth found a nipple as Aubrey's lips made a hasty retreat, the head popping out from between them. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Aubrey's hand returned to the base, stroking my shaft a few times before passing me onto Anna. Her technique was different but no less impressive, and she sucked me in a slow and sensual manner that had me throbbing like never before.

I noticed that she was looking at me as she worked me over, so I put Betty's tits down and stared right back at her, giving her the attention she craved. Some women perform better with an audience and Anna was definitely one of them. The more eyes that were on her, the better she sucked, and soon all other duties were neglected as the five remaining women settled in to watch the show.

One hand gripped at the base, the other slid up and down my shaft as her mouth took care of the rest, stroking and sucking in equal measure. She didn't go as deep as Aubrey, but what she did do was done to perfection. Her fingers curled tightly around the width of my shaft, stroking and jerking with optimal pressure. Her lips were pursed around the first few inches, sucking with ravenous greed. While her tongue swirled like a tornado around the tip of my tender schlong.

Anna took her time, but her friends were getting antsy, most notably Alison, whose initial reluctance had been well and truly shed.

"Quit hogging, Anna!" the host complained, clawing impatiently at my thighs.

Releasing the crown with an exaggerated pop, Anna gave my cock a little kiss goodbye before handing me off to the birthday girl. Alison took me in her hands, stroking me tenderly and lapping up precum as she teased my slit with her tongue. It felt incredible, but with so much going on around me, I have to admit my attention was a little divided. Betty and Yvonne had grown tired of watching, and now both were fighting for my attention, kissing and licking my neck, cheeks and earlobes. Meanwhile, Anna and Aubrey were putting on a little show of their own, engaging one another in a ferocious tongue battle that, I have to say, Aubrey was clearly winning.

"Hey!" came a voice to my left, distracting me from the all-girl action.

I looked down and there was Alison Brie, her hands clasped around my pole and her lips moist from the multiple passes they'd already taken down the length of my shaft.

"Eyes on me," she said with a grin. And with that, my attention was hers.

Her hands went to my hips as she took me in her mouth, gleefully swallowing the first few inches. Kisses peppered my face and neck but I ignored them, focusing fully on the woman before me as her lips sunk down towards the hilt. She wasn't as aggressive as Aubrey but her deepthroating style was just as effective, and before I knew it a second pair of lips were glued to the base of my shaft.

"Uhh, shit!" I groaned, my head tipping backwards as warm saliva bathed every inch of my pipe.

Betty was quick to capitalise and she pushed her tits down into my face, trapping me between them once more. Large, heavy breasts squished against my cheeks as Alision's lips pulled up to the tip, leaving behind a layer of spit.

"Hey! Betty, I wanted him to watch!" the host complained, and I could only imagine the gorgeous pout that had formed on her plump set of lips.

"Relax, girl," said Betty. "There's plenty of him to go around. Ain't that right, honey?"

"Mmm!" I mumbled, answering as best I could as those huge titties smothered me to within an inch of my life.

Curling her fingers around my crown, Alison licked slowly along the underside, the tip of her tongue trailing a thick, pulsing vein that stretched all the way to the top. Encircling the head with her tongue, she steered me back between her lips, devouring the first five inches. She sucked me harder this time, bobbing her head at a furious pace. Betty's antics had clearly angered her, and I made a note to thank the busty blonde for the magnificent blowjob I was now receiving.

Lips pursed tight around my shaft, she swallowed me an inch at a time until those full pink pillows were puckered at my groin once more. I groaned into Betty tits and that incredible rack was airlifted from my face so I could witness the vanishing act that her friend had performed. Alison kept me between her lips for close to a minute before prying me loose, a smug grin tickling her lips as she passed my dick to Gillian.