The Getaway: Alison Brie & friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's it," she laughed, shifting into a comfortable stance. "Now we're getting somewhere."

Withdrawing to the tip, I did my best to catch her off guard, delivering a hard, firm slam that took me straight to the balls. And you know what? I think it worked.

"OH!" Aubrey gasped, her mouth falling open in shock.

"Yeah? How's THAT?" I asked the brunette, following up the first hard thrust with another of equal force.

I remained inside her for a moment or two, allowing her to regain her composure. Returning her jaw to its usual position, that shit-eating grin was back on her face as she quickly hit back with a textbook Plaza-ism.

"Oh, is it in yet? I thought I felt something tickle me down THERE!"

The last word came out at twice the volume as I drove home an assertive thrust that was harder than the previous two combined. It floored her completely and all that came out of her mouth from this point on were a series of high-pitched screams. Slamming into her with ruthless thrusts, I maintained the same force as the tempo quickened, pounding with her little restraint. It was about time someone taught her a lesson, and she'd definitely think twice about taunting me in future.

The others gathered around, clearly enjoying the sight of their wise-cracking friend getting her brains fucked out of her skull.

"What's the matter, Aubs?" asked Alison, leaning over with a grin on her face. "Too much for you?"

I got the impression that Aubrey had questioned their sexual prowess many times in the past, and they were relishing the opportunity to get their own back.

"Having some trouble there, Aubrey?" said Gillian, jiggling the brunette's tits. "Step aside, girl, and I'll show you how a real woman does it."

Aubrey did her best to retaliate, but so hard was I fucking her she could barely get her words out.

"Shut...UHH!...shut up, you fucking...bitches!"

Then, in an attempt to save face, she curled her arms around my back, pulling me down on top of her. Moving her hands to my ass, she gripped both cheeks as the thrusting resumed, needlessly pulling me into her as I all about pounded her into unconsciousness.

"Fuck!" she roared, her features contorted and violently skewed. "Do...do it! Har...harder!"

I wasn't sure if she actually wanted it harder or she just wanted to shut her friends up, but I gave her what she asked for all the same. Burrowing my fingers into her pert little asscheeks, I cradled her tight as I rose to my feet, lifting her into the air once more. Only this time, I didn't put her down again. Throwing her arms around my neck, she clung on in desperation as I thrusted hard, ramming into her with everything I had.

The girls got down from the couch, gathering around us as I plowed her in mid-air. Couldn't tell you what most of them were doing, but I do know that Yvonne was behind me, running her hands all over my chest. Whispering into my ear, she urged me to fuck Aubrey harder, pausing only to kiss my neck or nibble at an earlobe. Someone, possibly Anna again, was on her knees behind Aubrey, shoving their tongue in her ass. I know this because Aubrey screamed it. Or at least she tried to scream it. I was railing her so hard that she was screaming pretty much constantly. But the words she was trying to form weren't coming out as she'd hoped.

"Ohhhh, fffuuuccckkk!!! Keep...uhhh...licking my...fucking...ass!" was about as intelligible as it got.

Her mouth fell open and she swung back in my arms, locking her fingers around my neck as she tipped her head back, screaming at the ceiling above her. Now little more than a sweaty bundle of cusses and screams, I was satisfied that she'd learned her lesson. Now it was time to make her cum. I was pretty sure she'd come at least once already, but she was making so much noise that I couldn't really tell what was going on. I wanted to hear her cum, so I slowed my thrusts in an effort to reduce the volume. It worked to a point. Her voice remained loud, but as I crashed my pelvis into hers in a series of slow, hard pumps, she screamed only when I drilled into her pussy, not in a constant, hysterical fit like she had been before. Now I could actually hear what she was saying, and the first words she uttered were music to my ears.

"OH! FUCK! GOD! DAMN! GONNA! FUCKIN'! CUM!"'

Once I'd heard what I wanted, I returned to the previous tempo, railing like a man possessed until her throaty screams reached a violent crescendo. Driving to the hilt one final time, I remained inside as I felt her cum, muscles tensing all over her body. Still staring at the ceiling above, her eyes clamped shut and her mouth opened wider as one last deafening squeal burst forth from the bowels of her throat.

"YYYEEESSS!!! FUUUCCCKKK!!!"

She held the note for a good few seconds before her body went limp and her head fell forward, flopping down onto my shoulder. Reaching down to grab her thighs, I held her bride-groom style before tossing her onto the couch, drawing cheers and laughter from her friends as she landed in a heap on the cushions. For a second I thought I'd actually hurt her as she laid there motionless. But then I realised I'd simply fucked all the life out of her. She'd be fine in a minute or two. Five minutes tops.

Turning back to face the girls, I found them all gathered in a huddle at my feet. Each of them eyeing my cock with a variety of different expressions. Greed, longing, neediness etc. Alison went for it first, deepthroating me without a moment's hesitation. Anna joined her and they pressed their lips to the sides of my shaft, sliding them up and down my pole. Gillian latched onto the head, lapping at the slit with the tip of her tongue. Then Yvonne reached down and started fondling my balls.

At some point, Aubrey returned to the land of the living and dragged her dick-drunk ass off the couch, joining her friends in the huddle. Practically shoulder barging them out of her way, Aubrey took hold of my dick and stuffed it down her throat, lips puckering as she kissed my groin. Prying me loose, she kept my dick clutched firmly at the base as she pointed it in different directions, offering it up to one beautiful woman after another.

First it went to Betty. Then Anna. Then herself. Then Yvonne. Then Gillian. Then back to herself again. For a while it was all very organised, but it wasn't long before girls got impatient and started lunging at me, latching onto my genitals in any way they could. Alison stuffed my cock into her mouth, leaving just enough space at the bottom for Betty and Yvonne to wrap their lips around the sides of my shaft. Anna was playing with my balls. Gillian and Aubrey started making out. And it was around this point that the big mass blowjob descended into chaos.

Soon there was so much going on that it was hard to keep track of who was doing what but I'll try and relay some highlights. Alison deepthroated me. So did Yvonne. Anna and Gillian shared my cock, licking and sucking every inch of it while Alison sucked on the balls. Aubrey gripped onto my ass cheeks and pulled herself into me, impaling her throat on my cock. Betty limboed underneath me and started sucking my balls. Yvonne took the opportunity to motorboat those lovely big tits of hers. Anna went one better, crawling between her thighs to eat her pussy out. All the while Alison was nigh on sucking me into a coma. Aubrey made my dick disappear. Gillian sucked the head while Betty titfucked me. Anna and Yvonne were kissing each other. And I...had to stop.

My cock was throbbing incessantly and I slid it out from Betty's cleavage, taking a step back before I shot my load down Gillian's throat. There was a collective groan from the ladies as I pulled my cock away, all looking at me at once as I backed away to safety.

"Not done, are you?" Anna asked, a palpable look of disappointment suddenly etched across her face.

"Pfft!" I said back, dismissing her question with a sneering scoff. "You kidding me? I'm just getting started."

A smile crept across Anna's face, a mixture of relief and amusement. Grabbing her by the arm, I pulled her to her feet and escorted her back to the sofa.

"Get up there," I ordered, pointing at the couch cushion, still bearing a sweaty ass print from earlier fucking.

"I want to ride you," she replied, in a sweet and sultry tone that was difficult to argue with.

"You can in a minute. But there's something else I want to do first."

Anna understood, an excited smile spreading across her face as she leapt up onto the couch, slouching against the backrest with her legs spread wide. She was still wearing clothes, if you can believe it- a pair of black pantyhouse with a skimpy pair of panties underneath. And sure, I could have taken them off, but the prospect of fucking her in them was too good to refuse.

Settling on my knees, I gripped two fistfulls of sheer black material. Flexing my biceps, I pulled in different directions, tearing a face-sized hole in the fabric. Small problem though: now I couldn't take her panties off. Not to worry. I simply hooked my finger under the thin lacy crotch and tore those off as well, tossing them aside like a piece of trash. Anna didn't seem to mind. In fact, she purred excitedly as her panties were ripped in two, a manicured finger beckoning me closer.

I took the invitation, hooking my arms around her thighs as I crawled up between them. Anna's pussy was shimmering with arousal and I poked my tongue out from between my lips, gathering her nectar as I licked from bottom to top. She tasted incredible and my mouth was watering by the time I'd cleaned her up, now settling on her stiff pink clit. A loud gasp flew forth from her lips and her face lit up as my tongue made contact, lapping at her swollen nub. Her friends moved in, assembling themselves around Anna and me. Betty and Aubrey joined her on the couch, kneeling on either side. Aubrey took a nipple between her lips while Betty kissed her, and I watched from between Anna's legs as their lips sealed shut, tongues jostling underneath their cheeks.

Smothering Anna's clit with my lips, I swirled my tongue around the stiff nub of flesh, ringing it in concentric circles. It was a tried and tested method and already it was having an effect. Moisture was seeping from between her labia, coating my lips and chin, and I could hear her moaning into Betty's mouth as they continued to kiss. I upped the tempo, encircling her clit like a whirlwind, and it was at this point that I became aware of others around me. Hands were roaming up and down my back, interspersed with the occasional lick from someone's tongue or kiss from a pair of lips. Someone had a hand on my head, fingers combing through my hair and ensuring that my mouth stayed right where it was.

Kneeling on the floor, there was about a foot of space between my ass and the carpet. Someone utilised that space incredibly well, sliding underneath to suck my dick from below. I have no idea who it was and part of the reason for going down on Anna was to sedate my cock a little. But since they were there, I might as well use them. Still spiralling my tongue around Anna's clit, I bucked down slowly into the mouth underneath me, gently fucking the mystery orifice. Whoever she was, she was great with her tongue and I could feel it lapping against my underside, poking out from between her lips and edging towards my balls.

I tried not to let it distract me from my duties but it was not easy. In all honesty, I was distracted enough just trying to work out who it was. Of course, I could probably have glanced down quickly and taken a look. But where's the fun in that? It wasn't Anna, obviously, and Betty and Aubrey were accounted for as well. So there were three that it could have been. She took me very deep, which made me think it might be Alison. But the vigour with which she was sucking me led me towards Yvonne, who was definitely the most aggressive after Aubrey.

Then came the smoking gun. Hands reached up and grabbed my ass, pulling me into her mouth. It was something I was more than familiar with and it led me straight to the culprit. This was a staple of Gillian's repertoire, and barely a BJ passed without her pulling this trick in one way or another. And now that she was doing it again, I wasn't gonna stop her. Pulling me deeper with every pass, I felt my tip start to nudge at the back of her throat, my balls slapping against her chin. The suction was out of this world and every slurp and suck caused an extra drop of precum to ooze from my urethra.

I was going to cum soon, that much was inevitable, and tempting though it was to blast into Gillian's mouth, the image of Anna riding my cock until I exploded inside her was one I couldn't ignore. So it was clear what I needed to do. I needed to make Anna cum before Gillian did the same to me. Wasn't gonna be easy, but hey, I've always liked a challenge.

Slicking two fingers, I rubbed them against Anna's sticky pink slit then steered them inside her. Curling them upwards in a hook-like fashion, I pushed both fingers in deep, returning my tongue to its rightful place. Looking up from between her thighs, I noticed that Aubrey was now kissing along Anna's midriff, while Betty was feeding her those massive great tits. Briefly smothering her with them like she did to me, Betty then pushed a nipple between Anna's lips, gently cooing as she suckled her. A sight like that wouldn't help with my problem, but as Anna switched back and forth from one large titty to the next, I simply couldn't look away.

Finding her g-spot in record quick time, I deftly massaged it with the tips of my fingers, her inner walls contracting around them. She'd been teetering for a while now and the extra stimulation was all that was required to push her over the edge. Spitting a nipple from between her lips, Anna ignored Betty's tits altogether (not easily done, I can tell you that) as her body was overcome by the shuddering quake of orgasm. Hot, sugary fluid gushed across my tongue and she puffed out heavy breaths, mewling incessantly as I licked through her throes of orgasm.

I looked up from between her legs, watching her closely as she rode the waves of pleasure. Then when I was sure that her climax had ceased, I all but leapt up from the carpeted floor, retrieving my dick from Gillian's throat. And not a moment too soon, for I was one suck away from splashing the actress' tonsils. And if the grin on her face was anything to go by, I think she knew it too.

I looked at Anna, one eye glancing back as she exchanged kisses with Betty and Aubrey.

"So," I said, "what was that you said earlier? About wanting to ride me?"

Anna said nothing, but the grin creeping across her face was enough to tell me that the plan hadn't changed. She climbed down from the couch and I took her place, sandwiching myself between Betty and Aubrey. Slouching back across the cushions with my head propped up against the backrest, I positioned my ass at the edge of the couch.

Anna turned and a pair of hands (not sure whose) reached around from behind, gripping her torn pantyhose and extending the hole to the small of her back. I gripped my shaft at the base as she stuck out her ass, lowering herself onto my pole. My dick was still twitching from the upside down blowjob and I nearly came straight away as her vaginal lips spread around my helmet, engulfing it in a blanket of warmth. Resting her hands on her thighs, she began to ease herself down my throbbing shaft, gently squatting in her standing position. The position I was in didn't offer a lot in the way of movement, so I was happy for Anna to call the shots. Besides, I was far too close to cumming to even contemplate any kind of thrusting.

To make matters worse, Yvonne was sucking on my balls, basting them both in spit. Laying on her front, all I could see of her was thighs and calves, locks of dirty blonde hair spilling across her ass cheeks as Gillian's face buried itself in her crack. Alison stood in front of Anna, taking her face in her hands. I could hear the occasional kiss, but mostly she just egged her on, encouraging her to ride me harder and faster. Anna took her advice and soon those sticky pink pussy lips were climbing up and down my pole at an impressive rate of knots. Not exactly a secret, but Anna Kendrick's got an incredible ass. Not the biggest, but boy, does it have a nice shape, and watching that peach-like beauty rise and fall before me was bordering on hypnotic.

Running a hand across my torso, a litany of questions poured into my ear from Aubrey beside me, each one punctuated by a kiss to my neck or a nibble at my earlobe. How did that pussy feel on my cock? Was I gonna cum inside Anna? And would I still have enough in me fuck her again later? Can't remember if I answered them at the time or not, so I'll go ahead and do it now. 'Fucking amazing', 'yes', and 'definitely fucking yes'.

From the otherside, Betty's tits were being shoved in my face again, partially obscuring my view. But I didn't complain. Frankly, I was glad of the distraction. Anna was riding me harder now and the sight of her asscheeks undulating as she bounced them off my abs was enough to finish me off. Turning to my left, I shoved my face into Betty's cleavage, allowing her to...fuck it, I'll admit it. I was hiding. Pure and simple.

Though while Betty's tits shielded me from the view and even muffled some of the sounds of Anna's ass as it slapped against my torso, they could do nothing about the feel of that tight, tight pussy sliding up and down my dick. My cock was pounding more violently than ever, balls swollen up so big that I'm surprised Yvonne could even fit them in her mouth. I could hear Anna moaning, Alison asking her how much she loved my cock and how good it felt inside her. Clinging to my load like my life depended on it, I attempted to distract myself with Betty's big tits. Motorboating with immediate vigour, I licked and sucked at any inch of flesh I could get my mouth to.

It worked to a point, but my dick was still throbbing, every rise and fall of Anna's wet pussy pulling me closer to the brink of climax. Pulling my face from Betty's rack, I turned towards Aubrey, opting for a switch of tactics.

"Stand up," I said, the desperation now clear in my voice. "Gimme that ass."

Aubrey stood, bending at the waist and gripping the armrest to steady herself as I thrusted her ass out towards me. I didn't hesitate, burying my face in her crack as quickly as was humanly possible. Just like Betty's tits, Aubrey's ass was a wonderful hiding place, filled with delicious treats to divert my attention to. I started with her pussy, licking from bottom to top and gathering the moisture that had accumulated in copious volume. Then I moved onto her asshole, sticking my tongue inside it and probing her nice and deep.

"Ooh, yeah!" Aubrey purred, gripping the back of my head. "That's it. Get your face in there. Eat that fucking ass!"

I nearly put her into a coma earlier, but by now she had definitely recovered and was back to her old self once again. Pulling and tugging at my hair, she kept my face locked firmly between her cheeks, barking instructions at me the whole time I was down there. I may have gotten more than I'd bargained for here, but I couldn't have asked for a better distraction. In fact, so engrossed was I in Aubrey's butthole that I almost forgot that Anna was riding me. Key word: almost. The tightness and warmth of her incredible vagina could never be ignored entirely.

Then, perhaps as an attempt to regain my attention, Anna decided to switch things up. Placing her hands on my knees, she leant forward a little as she opted for a change of pace, slowing her movements considerably. Now you may think this would have helped with my predicament, but believe me it did not. She was still going just as deep, and the change in tempo meant that I could feel every inch of her pussy as it slid up and down my pole. It was bordering on torturous and no amount of T'n'A in my face was going to prevent the inevitable.