The Getaway: Alison Brie & friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gillian's blowjob style I was already more than familiar with, so I took the opportunity to take in some of the sights. Anna had left Aubrey behind and was now making out with Alison, tasting my cock off her lips and tongue. Aubrey was playing with my balls, black painted nails grazing the skin of my taint as she rolled them around her palm. Yvonne had moved to the couch, squeezing in next to Aubrey to get closer to my dick. Betty was still at my side, those big, weighty boobs looking as inviting as ever.

Wrapping an arm around her back, I pulled her towards me, taking a nipple between my lips and suckling like a famished babe. Her nipple grew larger as my tongue swirled around it, encircling her areola. Her tits were incredible and I could have spent all day sucking and fucking those gorgeous mounds, had I not had a room full of women vying for my attention.

Gillian was blowing me in her usual greedy style, taking me as deep as her gag reflex would allow. Anna and Alison were still making out, lips sealed shut as they chewed each other's faces off. Aubrey had grown tired of merely fondling my balls, and was now suckling those bloated orbs like it was going out of style. While Yvonne's hands roamed all across my torso, her eyes fixed on my cock as it vanished down Gillian's throat.

"Come on, mate. Hand it over already," the Aussie demanded, seemingly caring little that Gillian had brought me here and surely had first dibs.

But Gillian didn't object. She brought me here to share after all and she handed me over without complaint.

"There you are...mate," she grinned, drawing laughter from some of her friends.

Yvonne had to wait a long time to get to my dick, and boy, did it show. Sinking down onto my swollen crown, she swallowed up half of it on the very first pass, slurping at my shaft like she was sucking down a popsicle. I didn't know if this was her usual approach or if she was just ravenous from waiting so long, but the aggressiveness of her blowjob style was bested only by Aubrey Plaza. If I have the pleasure of meeting her again, I'll be sure to hold back the goods for a while 'cause the results are out of this world.

The first plunge nearly took me to the back of her throat, but after that she fell into a steady rhythm. Still sucking hard but taking her time to savour me, she adopted a style that was both sensual and intense at the very same time. The suction was incredible and how there was any precum left in my urethra by the time she was done, I truly do not know. There was a lot of spit and I could feel it basting me as she took me deeper, lips climbing up and down my shaft.

A ball fell from Aubrey's lips and Anna took over as the group's resident joker cracked wise in her deadpan style.

"Damn! You Aussies really like going down under, huh?"

Kind of a lame joke for a woman of her talents but it made Gillian and Alison laugh, the two of them now in the midst of a very heated and very distracting makeout session. And speaking of distracting, Betty's tits were still squished into my face, a nipple near my lips that was just begging to be sucked upon.

In fact, I was so distracted that I barely even noticed when Yvonne's lips touched down at the base of my shaft, my crown peaking somewhere in her gullet. Keeping me there for as long as she could, my cock was bathed in her spit by the time she released me. She took me in her hands and started jerking me off, holding me possessively as she caught her breath. She wasn't done with me yet, and she wanted everyone to know that.

Refilling that perky chest with a fresh supply of oxygen, she fed my dick back between her lips, inhaling me to the hilt once more. Everyone watching was mightily impressed and it drew a few 'ooo''s from her spectators. I almost made one myself. Withdrawing to the tip, she popped my crown from between her lips and pointed me towards Betty.

She was at an awkward angle (not that that would've stopped her) so the girls made some space for her on the floor. She slotted in between Anna and Aubrey, as Alison climbed up onto the couch to make more room. Kneeling beside me, she took my head in her hands and turned me towards her, kissing me with a force that I had not expected. Rotating my head almost a full one-eighty degrees, a filthy grin stretched across her face as she pushed me towards Yvonne. The Aussie, mouth still wet from her blowjob, was eager to join us, pushing her lips against my own in particularly sloppy fashion.

By the time I returned to Alison, her cardigan had been removed and that lovely full set of tits had been pushed into my face. Whether she really wanted her titties sucked or she just wanted to distract me from Betty's blowjob, I wasn't entirely sure. But whatever her intention, I was happy to oblige. Putting my mouth to one of her breasts, I suckled the birthday girl like an infant at feeding time, feeling her nipple grow in between my lips.

Betty blew me for a bit, but the really fun bit came after that when she wrapped those juicy tits around my shaft. The girls clearly had that in mind when they ushered her to the floor and I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't thought of it as well. Her boobs were magnificent and I was happy to learn that they felt just as good as they looked. There wasn't any lube to hand, but there were plenty of women around who were happy to apply their own. Anna took the crown in her mouth, a thick mess of saliva seeping out from between her lips and dripping down my shaft. While Gillian and Aubrey simply spat into Betty's rack, lubing it thoroughly for the world class titfuck that was about to ensue.

Pushing her tits together, she clamped them tightly around my cock as she started bouncing, working them up and down my shaft. The pressure felt amazing and I could feel my dick throbbing harder as she jerked me off. Anna's lips were still pursed around the head, sucking gently and ensuring my shaft stayed nice and wet. Yvonne and Aubrey were kissing each other while Alison was still trying to distract me, kissing along my neck and nibbling at my earlobe. Under normal circumstances that may well have worked, but such was my focus on Betty's tits that I barely even knew she was there.

They really were something else, and Betty knew just how to work them, sliding them along my shaft at just the right pace and tempo. Peeling her lips from around my helmet, Anna spat some excess drool into Betty's cleavage, then made out with Gillian as Aubrey took her spot. Taking my crown in between her lips, Aubrey sucked a little harder as I'd come to expect, coaxing out precum as she added some additional lube. Yvonne was next and her head blocked my view a little as she came in from my right, so I took the opportunity to lavish some attention on the birthday girl.

Taking my face in her hands as I turned towards her, Alison kissed me with almost desperate longing. She was definitely the needy one in the group and once she had me she didn't let go for quite some time. Lips locked tightly against my own, her tongue probed deeply into my mouth, exploring my inner contours. She'd built up a good deal of muscle since working on GLOW and prising myself from her grasp required some serious exertion. But once I'd finally broken free, there were a whole host of new sights to feast my eyes upon.

Yvonne and Betty were making out. Anna (I think) was playing with my balls, while Gillian took her turn on my crown. She'd had to reach past Anna to get to it, so she could only fit the tip inside. But that didn't stop her from lapping at my slit, scooping up precum like she was doing it for sustenance. Yet someone was missing and from the lack of aggression in the air, it was immediately clear who it was. Aubrey, it turned out, had laid herself out across the carpet. I couldn't see her, but I became aware of her presence when I heard her voice through the mass of bodies.

"Sit on my face," she instructed, and Betty promptly obliged her.

Keeping her tits locked firmly around my shaft, the buxom blonde shifted position, settling on top of Aubrey. I was pleased to learn that Aubrey Plaza eats pussy just as vigorously as she sucks dick. I couldn't see what she was doing, of course, but the sound of her scoffing on Betty's snatch quickly became the loudest in the room. Betty's face lit up, eyelids fluttering, soft coos pouring from between her lips as Aubrey's multi-talented tongue worked its magic on her clit. Shifting position a little, the bottom half of Aubrey's body came into view, a hand rummaging in her leather pants. Anna spotted an opening and promptly abandoned her spot to my left. Removing Aubrey's pants and underwear, she added another car to the train of cunnilingus as she crawled in between her thighs, smothering her clit with those pretty pink lips.

That just left the three blondes lined up before me, all of whom were tending to my private parts in one way or another. Betty was now making out with Gillian, moaning into her mouth as she jerked me off with that full set of tits. Yvonne was sucking my dick, while Gillian herself was playing with my balls, rolling them around in the palm of her hand. Yvonne's lips peeled from around my crown only to be replaced by Alison's, then Gillian, then finally Betty herself as her huge titties stroked every inch of my shaft.

Those mouths on my helmet felt truly amazing but my cock was desperate for more. Being blown by six women was all well and good (and the award for Understatement of the Year goes to...), but to put it bluntly, I was ready to fuck. Then, as if on cue, Betty plucked my dick from her cleavage, the four best words in the English language tumbling from between her lips.

"So, who's going first?"

"Me!" said Aubrey.

She and Anna emerged sticky-lipped from between two pairs of thighs, joining the other women still gathered at mine.

"Err...no," Alison protested, already shedding her jeans and panties. "Remind me, whose birthday is it today?

Aubrey rolled her eyes. "Fiiine. I'm going second though."

And to that there was little objection. I hadn't known her for long, but I got the feeling that arguing with Aubrey Plaza generally doesn't go too well.

Tossing her clothing aside, Alison straddled me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I reached down for my dick but someone had beaten me to it. Clutching it at the base, this mystery person rubbed my tip against Alison's slit, teasing us a little before she guided me into her pussy. Big blue eyes stared deeply into mine and a sharp gasp of pleasure sailed from Alison's lips as she lowered herself onto me. The first thing that struck me was the warmth. She was burning up, her pussy so slick that she practically slid straight down my pole.

Fingers uncurled from around my shaft and the mystery woman moved down to my balls, taking one between her lips. Digging my fingers into Alison's asscheeks, I gripped them tight as she started to ride me, helping her up and down my dick. Her lips stayed open and her mouth formed a perfect O as she impaled herself on my long flesh spear.

"Oh my God!" the actress cooed, her voice light and breathy. "Fuck, you're so big."

Dicks of my size were clearly new ground for her, so I let her go at her own pace, allowing her to adjust before upping the ante. Besides, her pussy felt amazing and I was more than happy to bask in the heat and moisture. Lovely, perky tits were jiggling in front of my face and I took one into my mouth, licking and sucking in equal measure. So engrossed was I in the host of the party, that I'd almost forgotten about everyone else. Looking around the room, I took a quick inventory to see what they were up to.

Gillian was sat beside me, her skirt removed, Yvonne's head cradled in her hands as she tongued her sweet pink pussy. Aubrey was on the other side, an arm draped across the backrest. Now entirely nude, she strummed herself vigorously as she watched the action, her fingers a blur as she frigged herself off. Someone else was between my thighs, that much has been established, but there was one left unaccounted for.

Then, as if sensing my curiosity, someone took my face in their hands, tipping my head back until I was staring at the ceiling above. Betty leaned in, running her hands across my chest as she kissed me from behind. The tension between her and the host was still very palpable, and I noticed a change in Alison's expression, anger now mixing with ecstasy as she bounced up and down on my dick.

"Hands off," she growled, swatting Betty's paws from my torso. "You wait your turn."

Fingers combed through my hair as she pulled me towards her, riding me faster and harder. Betty sure knew how to push her buttons, but if this was the result, she could push them as much as she liked. Moving my hands to her hips, I adapted to the change in tempo, flexing my muscles as I slammed her down onto my thighs.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! That's so fucking good!" she screamed, mostly looking at me but occasionally glancing at Betty to see how she was reacting.

Betty retaliated by pulling my head back and pushing her tits down into my face, smothering me once more. I think I even heard them kissing, lips locking together in what I can only assume was a very aggressive makeout session.

"Jeez!" said Aubrey, in that distinctive monotone. "Get a room, you two!"

"Yawn!" said Betty, cupping her huge boobs as she slapped against my face. "Been there, done that."

Oof. Alison didn't take too kindly to that, and my thighs took the brunt of her anger. But I wasn't complaining, of course, and I kept up with her as best I could, pulling her ass down onto them with ever increasing force. Betty let me up for air, allowing me just a single breath before she pushed her lips against mine, shoving her tongue down my throat. I had little choice but to kiss her back and that only made Alison ride me even harder. I think it was supposed to be a punishment but, well...it really, really wasn't.

Betty finally let me go and I was met with a scowl from Alison, that was one part intimidating and two parts sexy. Or maybe it was the other way around. But that didn't last long, and Alison's features started to soften as the woman between my thighs (who I now know to be Anna Kendrick) licked along the length of my cock, right up to where shaft met taint.

"Oh, wow!" Alison gasped, her eyes bulging in comic fashion. "Who is that?!"

She looked back, receiving what I can only imagine was a very naughty grin from Anna as she did what she was doing. And what was she doing? Well, I can't say for sure, but given that there's only two erogenous zones back there and my dick was in one of them, I could give it a pretty good guess. But whatever it was, Alison most certainly approved.

"Keep going," she said, moaning loudly as she turned back to face me.

It was right about then that I decided to take control. Holding her steady would allow Anna to lick her ass with greater precision. Plus, you know, I'd get to throw my dick into Alison Brie. So that's exactly what I did. Folding my arms around the small of her back, I pinned her body against mine as I bucked off my ass off the couch, driving up into her pussy. She grabbed onto the backrest to steady herself, clinging on for dear life as I pumped her from beneath.

"Oh, God!" she squealed, staring down at me, her mouth now an O of shock and delight. "Fuck! Yes, like that!"

My hands moved down to her asscheeks and I gripped them hard as I kept on thrusting, feeling them ripple as I beat them with my pelvis. Spreading them wider, I gave Anna better access to Alison's ass, and I could feel drops of spit trickling down onto my cock as she bathed her butthole in drool.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Alison cooed, breathing out the words in rapid succession. "Don't stop! Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Aubrey leapt up off the couch, hurrying around the side until she was leaning over the backrest. I looked up at Aubrey as she took Alison's face in her hands, staring her down with intense, unblinking eye contact.

"Yeah? You gonna cum?"

This time words failed her, and Alison responded with a simple nod.

"Cum then," said Aubrey, more in instruction than encouragement. "Cum on that fucking cock."

I took this as my cue, unleashing a sharp flurry of thrusts that sent my cock rocketing up into her pussy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Alison cried, punctuating each thrust, then signing off with a drawn out "FUUUCCCKKK!!!" as I delivered the final blow.

I remained inside her as her orgasm hit and her pussy tightened to such a degree that my dick was almost clamped in place. She gushed copiously from deep inside her and I felt the hot juices bathe every inch of my shaft. More warm fluid dripped down my ballsack as Anna kept licking her asshole, prolonging her climax and making her tremble in my arms. She collapsed onto my chest, her pussy finally unclenching as the mind-numbing pleasure began to subside.

"Damn," said Aubrey, a rare smile stretching that full set of lips.

Everyone bar Anna had stopped what they were doing, watching intently as Alison's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Yvonne had emerged from Gillian's thighs, gazing in awe, while my date for the evening finished the job that the Aussie had started, furiously strumming herself as I brought her friend to climax. Even Betty looked impressed, though she was doing her best to not to show it, making out with Gillian like nothing had happened. Alison stayed on my lap as she began to recover, kissing me slowly and softly as she basked in the afterglow, savouring the kind of fulfilment she clearly wasn't used to having.

"OK, birthday girl," said Aubrey, interrupting the serenity like only she could. "It's not your first date. Come on, up you get."

Alison kissed me one last time then climbed down from my lap. Aubrey marched around the side of the couch, taking Alison's place.

"No lovey-dovey shit for me, OK?" she said as she climbed aboard. "I wanna be fucked, got that?"

Quite what she thought I'd just done to Alison, I wasn't really sure. But whatever it was she wanted, I was happy to give it to her.

"Got it," I said as she took my cock in her hand, gripping it possessively like it was her own personal property. And for the next ten minutes or so, I suppose it was.

She slid down onto it, staring into my eyes without so much as a flinch. Whether she was used to men my size or if she was just that committed to her comic persona, I couldn't say for sure. But one thing I did know- that face would be making the full spectrum of expressions by the time I was finished. She dropped down to the base and stayed there, planting her feet on the couch cushions, her ass flush with the tops of my thighs. Unlike Alison, she clearly had no interest in riding my dick. She wanted me to fuck her right from the off.

So that's what I did. Gripping on hard to the tops of her thighs, my fingers dug into her flesh as I lifted her up to around mid-shaft, giving myself some room to thrust. I began to buck my hips, driving my cock up into her with a series of savage thrusts. But no matter how hard I fucked her, her expression didn't change. Even when the tops of my thighs started clattering against her own, the queen of deadpan didn't so much as bat an eye.

Actually, that's not entirely true. She may not have batted her eyes, but she did roll them. Which, I'll be honest with you, wasn't the reaction I'd hoped for.

"Pfft!" she exclaimed, her expression finally morphing into a grin so contemptuous, it was almost patronising. "That the best you've got?"

Well I wasn't gonna take that lying down. Or sitting down like I was right now. She was fishing, of course, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I took the bait hook, link and sinker. Lifting my ass off the sofa, I scooped her up in my arms, hoisting her into the air like she weighed next to nothing. Turning on my heels, I all but threw her down onto the couch beneath me, keeping myself inside her as I knelt at the edge.