The Getaway: Alison Brie & friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prying myself from Gillian's snatch, I proceeded to do just that, guiding my dick first into Betty's mouth and then into Yvonne's. Both women took a pass on my cock, taking me to the base and cleaning the fluids now coating my every inch. Gillian groaned at the sudden emptiness and she pulled her head from Aubrey's thighs just long enough to turn and face me, imploring me to put back in.

I didn't make her wait and promptly stuffed my cock back into her pussy, thrusting into her with renewed vigour. The short break had helped quell my urges, but as soon as I was back inside her, the sensations were pulling at me harder than ever. The need to blow my load was almost overwhelming and my eyes scanned the flock of women, searching desperately for a source of distraction.

Betty was licking one of Gillian's ass cheeks. That helped. Anna and Yvonne were making out with each other. That helped more. Alison was kissing my neck, her roving hands taking laps of my sweaty torso. Aubrey was watching Gillian as she ate her pussy, staring at her with the kind of fierce, unbreaking eye contact that only she seemed capable of making. But hot though the image was, that wasn't what caught my attention. Clutched in Aubrey's hand was a perfect golden ponytail and the temptation to wrap it around my knuckles was simply too great to ignore.

Clutching a handful of shiny blonde locks, I coiled them around my fingers and gave a sudden yank. Not only did it swipe the hair from Aubrey's grasp, but it pulled Gillian away from her entirely, earning me a scowl that could put the fear of God in you.

"Hey!" she protested, glaring at me intensely as I hauled Gillian up to a standing position, holding her body against mine.

I smiled back at her, returning a shit-eating grin that only served to anger her further. You'd think I'd know better than to antagonise Aubrey Plaza, but what can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment.

With Gillian's body now pinned against mine, I wasted no time in drilling the blonde into incoherence. My hips were on fire as I pounded into her, loud smacks echoing around the room as our bodies collided. I'd been on borrowed time for a while now, and as her pussy clenched me harder in the standing position, I knew I couldn't hold my load for as much as a minute longer. The only question was where to leave it. A creampie was tempting, of course, but I'd done that once already and you know what they say about variety. So do I flip her around and do it on her face? No, push her aside and stick it in Aubrey to make amends for earlier. No, grab Alison, Anna, Betty and Yvonne and shoot it over their faces and tits. Frankly, there were too many options.

I took too long to decide and my mind was made up for me. Pushing her back down, Gillian grabbed the edge of the table as I pried my cock from her pussy. Jerking it twice, my dick erupted like Mount Vesuvius, an unholy volume of burning hot splooge spewing from the tip and splattering across Gillian's back. Her friends cooed as they moved in closer, marvelling at the long white streak that started at her waist and stretched right up to her shoulders. But as you can probably imagine, it didn't stay like that for long. Aubrey leaned over, licking the cum from the top of her spine. Anna and Betty came in from either side, cleaning her thorax and the small of her back. Yvonne and Alison knelt in front of me, blowing me one at a time and sucking out the last few drops.

It was perfect except for one small problem: I hadn't made Gillian cum yet. Without word, I promptly withdrew from Alison's lips and dropped down onto my knees. I curled my arms around Gillian's thighs and pulled her towards me, meeting her halfway as I shoved my face in her ass.

"OH!" she shrieked as I parted my lips, my tongue getting sucked to her clit like it was magnetised.

I may not have gotten her off when I was fucking her, but I had gotten her pretty damn close, and a few quick flicks off my tongue was all it took to seal the deal. Aubrey knelt on the surface of the table, Gillian's face in her hands, their noses an inch apart. The eye contact was intense, brunette staring down blonde as she encouraged- no, told- her to drench my face with her cum. Gillian obliged and soon my tongue was flooded by a hot rush of sugary fluids that almost drowned me alive. Her thighs began to shake as I held her tightly, tonguing her pussy until every last drop had been extracted.

My grip loosened and I emerged red-faced from between her cheeks. Alison was there to greet me, tasting her friend's cum as our lips locked together, her tongue swirling around my own.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" she asked as she broke the kiss, that lovely, sweet smile stretched wider than ever.

The girls cheered and Alison grabbed my cock as we rose to our feet, using it as a leash as she led me across the lounge and out into the hallway. Her friends followed, some hand in hand. Anna squeezed my ass as she scurried past me, glancing back with a wink of an eye. Everyone seemed to know where the master bedroom was, which filled my mind with some very impure thoughts.

We piled into Alison's room and she all but leapt onto her marital bed, locks of dark hair spilling across the pillows. Propping herself up with those muscular arms, she bit her bottom lip, beckoning me with a finger and those gorgeous come-to-bed eyes. I accepted the invite, accompanied by the others as I climbed up onto the bed. Settling on top of her, she placed a hand at the back of my head. Fingers scoured my hair as she pulled me in closer, kissing me in the needy manner to which I'd now grown accustomed.

Her bed was big enough for everyone and her friends all moved in close, watching as our lips sealed shut, tongues almost tangled in a knot.

"Ugh, more lovey-dovey shit," said Aubrey, following it up with some jokey retching sounds that made the others laugh.

Our lips came apart and I glanced to my right where Alison was giving her the finger.

"A treat for the birthday girl?" I asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Please," she replied, smiling back at me as I moved to her neck, kissing past her collarbone and down to her chest.

Her nipples were like bullets as I took one between my lips, sucking greedily before switching to the other. A soft whine escaped her lips and I felt her abs tighten as I kissed down her tummy, purposely taking my time. Her legs hung over my shoulders as I got into position, slowly kissing the inside of her thigh. Heated radiated from her labia as I skipped straight past her pussy, prompting a frustrated groan as I kissed her other leg.

"Come on, eat that pussy already!" said Gillian, laying on her side, fingers poised at her clit.

"If you don't do it, I will," added Anna Kendrick, already primed to take my position.

Returning an impish grin, I kissed to the top of Alison's thigh then dove in deep without further delay. My tongue went straight to her clit and I gazed up at her from between her thighs, watching her reaction as I did my thing. A breathy coo fluttered from between her lips as her arms gave way and she flopped down onto the mattress. The look on her face was truly delightful, her lower lip quivering as I encircled her clit with my tongue. A hand rested at the back of my head, fingers brushing through my hair as her breaths turned into moans, increasing in volume with every swirl of my tongue.

At first, her friends had been happy to observe but it wasn't long before they got in on the action. Yvonne and Gillian knelt on either side, kissing and licking her tummy, while Anna and Aubrey latched onto those nice perky tits. Betty leaned over and kissed her, and Alison was so caught up in the moment that she kissed back without realising who it was. It took a few seconds for the penny to drop, but when it did Alison broke free from the kiss, pushing the blonde out the way.

"Get lost, Betty," she snapped, shooing her away with an outstretched hand. "I want to watch him while he eats my pussy."

It was a real bitch move, but Betty didn't take it lying down. She came back at her again, only this time she brought out the big guns. And what big guns they were. Leaning over her supposed friend, Betty cupped her two huge breasts and shoved them into her face. By this point those tits must have smothered every face in the room, but this time she did it with particular relish. It had appeared that Betty wanted to bury the hatchet, but if Alison wasn't into it, she'd settle for burying her face instead.

Alison squealed into Betty's cleavage, pretending she didn't like it, but the extra ounce of moisture now pouring across my tongue told a very different story. The taste was exquisite and the more she leaked, the harder I licked her, winding my tongue around her clit with ever quickening strokes. Her moans grew louder, still muffled by Betty's tits until finally she released her from the depths of her cleavage. Alison gasped, sucking in lungfuls of air.

"Ahh! You fucking bi-" she shrieked, promptly cut off as Betty stradled her, silencing her with a pussy on her face.

"Yeah, come on, Ali," she said with a grin. "Lick that pussy, bitch. You know you want to."

The girls cleared a path as Betty leaned forward, joining me between Alison's thighs. Poking out her tongue, she flicked it back and forth like a viper, lapping at the nub of her clit. Room was scarce now so I moved a little lower, lifting her ass up off the mattress and burying my tongue in her butthole.

"Ooh, yeah! That's it, baby. Eat that birthday cake!" quipped Aubrey Plaza, drawing laughter from around the bed.

Yeah. Not so lovey-dovey now, huh? Head bobbing back and forth, I pushed my tongue into her anal cavity, her sphincter contracting the deeper I went. Her ass was delicious and every so often I'd lick along her taint and pussy, sharing the taste with Betty as she tongued at Alison's clit.

The extra stimulation sent Alison into a frenzy and she groaned louder from under Betty's ass, buns tightening as I gripped them with my hands. Betty and I had her on the ropes and the beautiful, buxom blonde fully utilised her wrestling training as she applied her finishing move. Wrapping her arms around Alison's back, she pinned her lithe body against her own curvaceous one, blonde hair shaking back and forth as she blew a bunch of raspberries on Alison's clit. Alison wriggled and squirmed underneath her, a mixture of screams and laughter muffled by Betty's big ass.

The sounds softened and Alison fell still, her sphincter loosening just enough to let me pluck my tongue from her rectum. Betty surfaced from between her legs, wearing a triumphant grin, her mouth wet with saliva and pussy juice. I put my mouth to hers and we shared a sloppy kiss. Sitting up straight, I pressed my cock against Alison's slit, guiding it in without missing a beat. Her pussy was sodden and the slightest thrust was all it took to sheath myself to the balls. Gripping her ankles, I pumped my hips with immediate vigour, storming out of the gate with a torrent of thrusts that sent my balls crashing against her ass. Betty had remained in the 69 position, Alison's pussy growing tighter by the second as she tongued her swollen clit.

The other girls had grown tired of watching and began inserting themselves into the action in any way they could. Yvonne took up Alison's position behind yours truly, wrapping her arms around me as she licked my ear and neck. Aubrey knelt across the pillows, pulling Betty's cheeks apart so she could lick her asshole. The angle was awkward, but that didn't stop her from sliding her tongue past her puckered sphincter and shoving it in as deep as she could. Gillian kissed and licked along Betty's sculpted back, while Anna was on hair duty, ensuring those golden locks didn't interfere with my spirited thrusting.

Seeing all those beautiful women pilling on top of the birthday girl had me throbbing in a matter of minutes. I'd only cum some fifteen minutes before and wasn't sure I could go off again after such a short space of time. But the incessant churning in my now very swollen balls was enough to prove me wrong. Pulling my cock from Alison's pussy, I steered my crown between Betty's thick lips, allowing her a single solitary suck before retracting swiftly and returning it from whence it came. Repeating the trick, I switched back and forth from pussy to mouth until my cock had settled, then tore into Alison with another bout of ceaseless thrusts.

Bucking my hips with force and ferocity, every thrust hit her harder than the last, my cock like a battering ram as it drove through her tight pink pussy. But Alison was a pro and didn't neglect her duties for a single second, no matter how hard I fucked her. I couldn't see what she was doing, of course, but the moans and groans pouring from Betty's lips told me all I needed to know.

It wasn't long before the pleasure coursing through Betty's frame began to get the better of her. Ignoring Alison's clit, she put her own needs first as she sat up on top of her face and started grinding her pussy against the brunette's tongue. But Alison didn't seem to mind and happily licked the busty blonde from asshole to clit. Reaching up to cup her tits, Betty pushed them together as she ground on Alison's face and I couldn't fight the urge to shove my face in between them. Immersing myself deeply, I slid my lips back and forth from one stiff nipple to the next, motorboating to my heart's content.

Moving upwards, I gripped a handful of glossy blonde hair and pulled her towards me, kissing her aggressively as I slammed into Alison's pussy. Betty came while we were making out, squealing into my mouth as Alison tongued her to climax. Our lips came apart and I held her head in my hands, a look of pure bliss spreading across her face as the final waves of orgasm washed over her buxom body. And then it was all about Alison.

Betty climbed down from her face and her guests all gathered in close as I redoubled my efforts, pounding her hard and fast. Anna and Aubrey were knelt either side, kissing her intermittently between orders (mostly from Aubrey) to 'take [my] dick' and 'cum on [my] fucking cock'. Betty was directly behind her, jiggling her boobs in Alison's face and encouraging her to suck them, which the brunette did on multiple occasions. Gillian and Yvonne were closest to me, catching tits in their mouths, while the Aussie reached downwards, adding the missing ingredient as she strummed on Alison's clit.

That final touch proved decisive and I plowed into Alison with all of my might as her body was racked by thunderous convulsions. Her eyes rolled into her head, her body assaulted with lips and tongues as a guttural roar burst forth from the bowels of her throat.

"FUUUCCCKKK!!! YES! YES! YES! YEEESSS!!!"

I pounded her harder and didn't stop until I could see her pupils again, the violent tremors beginning to subside. Pulling out, I left her to recover as I grabbed Aubrey by the arm and hauled her towards me.

"Turn around," I said and for once she did as she was told, assuming the position at the edge of the bed.

I stepped down from the mattress, moving in behind her as she got on all fours. Kicking things off with a smack of her ass, I quickly followed that with a rough, intrusive thrust that took me right to her molten core. Aubrey responded with a throaty growl- so aggressive it was almost feral. Dark hair flipped across her shoulders as she turned back to look at me, nothing but lust in those big brown eyes. I slapped her ass again and started thrusting, railing her right from the off. Aubrey turned and grabbed hold of Yvonne, pulling the blonde towards her.

"Come here, bitch. Gimme that pussy."

Yvonne was the only one who even came close to Aubrey in terms of aggressiveness, and it made for an interesting dynamic. Every other girl would have given themselves up at the drop of a hat, but Yvonne did nothing of the sort.

"Yeah? You want this pussy, mate?" she teased, spreading her lips apart and showing her pink insides. "Then come get it."

She pulled herself away at the very last second, leaving Aubrey tonguing at thin air. But Aubrey Plaza was nothing if not resourceful. She reached back and grabbed my arm, and though nothing came out her mouth except her usual unintelligible screams, her intentions were clear as day. She wanted me to fuck her into Yvonne, and I was happy to help. I reduced the speed of my thrusts but maintained the same force, driving into her pussy with a series of slow, hard strokes. Her body shifted forward with each sharp thrust, and her tongue touched Yvonne's clit each time I slammed inside her.

Grabbing her head, Yvonne held Aubrey between her legs, gently cooing as she ate her snatch. It was quite a sight, and it only got better when Anna climbed on top of Yvonne, sharing her pussy with Aubrey as they 69'd. Earlier, I might have looked away from such hot action to keep from losing my load, but this time I took it all in. I slowed my thrusts to maintain my restraint, sinking into Aubrey with steady, unhurried strokes that let me feel every nook and cranny. Which was something I hadn't done yet, for pounding her senseless had been the order of the day. She felt incredible and all the action unfolding before me made the perfect visual accompaniment.

But the change of pace certainly didn't go unnoticed, least of all by Aubrey who pulled her head from between Yvonne's legs and turned back to face me, a condescending smile tickling that full set of lips.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Too much for you?"

She clearly hadn't learned her lesson about questioning my talents, so I decided to give her a refresher. Grabbing a handful of hair, I pushed her back into Yvonne's tight snatch, holding her there as I upped the ante. Slapping her peach-shaped ass, I slammed into her pussy with quick, hard snaps of my hips. I could feel her starting to shake and her moans became louder, despite being muffled by Yvonne's pink twat. A few more thrusts and I felt her cum, squealing loudly into the Australian bush (see what I did there? Yvonne was actually clean shaven but you get the point). Of course it's great getting any woman off, but one that's spent all afternoon taking shots at your sexual prowess feels particularly satisfying.

But it didn't end there and Aubrey's climax had a domino effect, igniting further orgasms from within her group of three. Yvonne came next, directing loud screams into Anna's tight pussy. Then Anna came as well, screaming herself hoarse as the beautiful blonde Aussie tongued her to the point of climax.

Another hard slap on the ass was Aubrey's cue to move, and she and her friends leapt up from the mattress. Gillian was closest so I grabbed her next. Scooping her into the air, she threw her arms around my shoulders as I held her up by her thighs, lowering her onto my cock. There was a contented sigh as my crown gained access, turning into a moan as I slid her down, filling her pussy entirely.

When I had Aubrey in this position, I held her still and basically pounded her into submission. But this time I let my arms do the work, pulling Gillian right up to the tip and letting her fall back down again. The first pass nearly took the wind out of her, eyes bulging wide as she gasped in shock. We hadn't fucked in this position in a while and I think she forgot how deep I'd get inside her when I dropped her down to the base. But she got used to it quickly and soon her expression was nothing but pleasure as I worked her up and my shaft, impaling her repeatedly on my long, thick cock.

Two girls joined us while the other three stayed on the bed, readying each other for what was to come. Alison limboed between my thighs, parting her legs perfectly for Betty to park herself between. I didn't see her go down there but I became aware of her presence when she wrapped her lips around my balls, sucking each one in turn. Looking down, I watched as Betty rolled out her tongue, licking Alison's pussy with long, unhurried strokes.