The Getaway: Alison Brie & friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prying my face from Aubrey's ass, I blurted out a warning to her pint-sized friend, announcing my intentions in emphatic fashion.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

I needn't have said any more. Anna sunk to the base one final time, remaining there until I came and ensuring that I finished as deep in her as possible. Gripping onto her hips, I could feel her body trembling, closing in fast on a climax of her own. Alison noticed it too and I could hear her egging her on, her upper arm moving as she rubbed her clit.

"Cum for me," said Alison, one set of blue eyes locked onto another. "I want you to get off when he does."

She'd have to be quick, because that was gonna happen...any...time...NOW!

"UNGH! FUCK!" I yelled, my fingers digging into Anna's flesh as a thick torrent of burning cum burst forth from the tip of my penis, spurting into the actress' womb.

"Oh, fuck! Yes!" Anna purred, and I felt her arms start to tremble against my knees as my eruption continued, further jets of spunk splashing her inner walls.

It was clear what had happened. Cumming inside her had set her off and I felt her pussy squeeze me tighter as I flooded her womb with potent jism. I kept cumming and didn't stop until my balls were empty. My grip on her hips loosened and my cock slid out of Anna's pussy as she stood up straight, a thick mess of spunk trickling down her thighs.

For a moment all was quiet, and I think what Aubrey said next echoed the sentiments of everyone in the room. "Fuck, dude!"

Then, once the initial shock had worn off, the group kicked into action. Two girls paid attention to Anna while the other three focused on me. I watched as Betty moved to the edge of the couch, gripping Anna's hips just as I had done and pulling the brunette towards her. Shoving her face into Anna's cute little ass, she licked up the spunk still oozing from her vaginal lips. Gillian moved in beside her and the two of them shared a very hot and very messy kiss. Anna joined them and I watched intently as my cum was swapped back and forth from one pretty mouth to the next.

Alison and Yvonne were between my thighs, waiting their turn as Aubrey leaned over me, sliding her lips down the length of my schlong. Slurping with greedy intent, she scarfed up the mixture of cum and pussy juice now glazing every inch of my shaft. Popping my crown from between her lips, she turned towards me as she passed me to her friends, kissing me on the mouth. It was less aggressive than her usual fare, and I could feel her tongue gently spiralling around my own, not grappling with it like it had done previously. It was a welcome change and I couldn't help but comment on her newfound intimacy.

"Thought you didn't want any lovey-dovey shit."

"I don't," she said back, and with that she went full-Aubrey, sinking her teeth into my lip with so much venom I'm amazed she didn't draw any blood.

Alison, meanwhile, had steered my cock between her lips, taking me to the balls and back before handing me off to Yvonne. Most of the coating had gone by now, but that didn't stop both women from tending to my every inch, sucking out the last few drops of cum as they blew me six ways from Sunday.

I saw Betty looking over at me as the girls took turns on my cock, Anna and Gillian now sucking on her titties.

"Do you need a break?" she asked, a bright twinkle in those emerald greens.

"Fuck no," I said, leaping up from the couch and fighting my way through the multitude of women still trying to grab my cock.

Grabbing a wrist, I pulled her up to her feet and practically dragged her across the room. There was a dining table near the door that had my name on it and the girls followed us as I pulled the blonde towards it. Yanking a chair out from under the table, I slapped the soft padding with the palm of my hand.

"Up you get," I instructed and Betty immediately complied.

Kneeling at the edge of the chair, she clutched the backrest for support as she stuck her ass out behind her. Pressing my cock up against her snatch, I took those wide hips in my hands as I thrusted forward, entering her with a single push. Golden hair swished across her shoulders as she turned her head, looking back at me with lust and longing as I steered myself inside her.

Her friends moved in around her, assembling themselves with wordless telepathy. I got the impression they'd done this before. Yvonne stood before her, taking her face in her hands and kissing those big, thick lips. Gillian was at her side, kissing along her shoulders and up to her neck. Aubrey was leaning over the small of her back, helpfully parting those two large buttcheeks as she tongued at Betty's asshole.

Alison was behind me, arms wrapped around my body as she sought to distract me with kisses to my shoulders and neck. And given who I was fucking right now, that shouldn't have been a surprise. That just left Anna, and at first I wasn't sure where she was. Then I became aware of her presence as I started to thrust, my nutsack dragging across her lips and tongue.

In short, there were women everywhere, but I didn't let it distract me from the task at hand. Moving my hands to the tops of her thighs, I gripped them tight as worked my hips, pulling myself into her pussy. Her snatch was warm and slick, receptive to each new thrust. In fact, so wet was her pussy that I was able to sink right down to the balls almost immediately. Soon my pelvis was clapping that ass, and I relished the sight of those twin globes jiggling as my abs smacked against them.

It was then that I noticed Aubrey staring up at me. She'd been admiring the sight of my cock in Betty's pussy since the very first thrust, but if the look in her eyes was anything to go by, she was no longer happy with a watching brief.

"Come on, dude," she whined, her desperation evident. "Gimme it, already!"

Given that she'd bitten a hole in my lip not too long ago, I was tempted to leave her hanging. But those juicy red lips and that deft tongue writhing as she licked Betty's asshole just looked too good to refuse. Pulling my tongue from Betty's snatch, I stopped thrusting as I steered it forward, stuffing it in Aubrey's mouth. Aubrey sucked me with the kind of fervour I'd come to expect, greedily cleaning Betty's fluids from my girthy shaft. Her mouth felt amazing and I kept my cock in there longer than was necessary, letting her do what she liked while Anna kept Betty happy with her tongue on her clit.

"I want some too," came a voice from beneath me, and I took that as my cue to move on.

I returned to Betty's pussy via a detour to Anna's mouth, and resumed thrusting even harder than before. Now she was getting quite the pounding, but Betty Gilpin wasn't one to just sit there and take it. Moving her hands down to the side of the backrest, her muscles flexed as she used it for leverage, slamming her ass back into me as I continued to thrust. The move was unexpected and it earned her a smack to the ass, a hand print left behind on her big right cheek.

"Yeah, that's it!" I encouraged, slapping that ass once more. "Gimme that fuckin' ass. Throw that thing right back at me."

I slowed to a standstill and happily relinquished all control, watching in awe as she backed up that big round booty, smacking it against my pelvis. I moved my hands from her hips and let them fall to my sides, using them only to spank her ass at regular intervals. That peach looked beautiful as she slammed it into me, thick cheeks rippling with every collision. What's more, my stationary position made it easier for Anna to suck my balls, and I could feel them getting warmer as she glazed each one in saliva. Alison was still behind me, now licking my ears and neck, her distraction attempts proving largely fruitless. In her defence, Betty' ass was a work of art, and it would take more than a tongue on my earlobe to distract me from that.

She was bouncing it off me harder now, locks of long blonde hair fluttering up off her shoulders with each pass she took. Her moans grew louder, now interspersed with a series of staccato outbursts, words broken up by the sounds of her muscles clattering against my own.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! God! Damn! This! Fucking! COCK!"

She was getting close now. I could tell from the tone of her voice. The speed of her movements. The tightening of her muscles. And after letting her bring herself to the edge of climax, I took it open myself to deliver the decisive touch. Latching onto her hips, I tore into her with a flurry of thrusts, not stopping until her head faced the ceiling and she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, fuuuccckkk!!! Yesss, I'm fuckiiing cuuummmiiinnnggg!!!"

Her pussy clenched me tighter as her orgasm struck, and I didn't pull out until her muscles relaxed. Retracting slowly, I gave her booty one last slap as she slumped into the backrest, hitting it with so much force I'm surprised she didn't flip the chair over.

I looked at Gillian and Yvonne, both of them returning expectant glances.

"Who's next?" I asked, gazing at the pair of them with lust in my eyes.

Yvonne looked at Gillian. "May I?"

"By all means," Gillian replied, gesturing towards me in a you-have-at-it sort of way. I was pretty sure it was me that would be having at her, but I enjoyed it all the same.

"You're a doll," said Yvonne and the two of them shared a quick kiss as Betty climbed down from the chair.

Yvonne took her place, laying back across the seat with her ass hanging over the edge. She was pretty tall and the chair supported little but the small of her back. But her friends were happy to help and they all flocked in around her, holding various parts of her anatomy as I got into position. Gillian and Aubrey grabbed onto her legs, keeping them spread nice and wide as I found her opening, gaining access with a delicate push. She'd been waiting a long time and her eyes sealed shut as I entered her, euphoria spreading across her face like I was providing a fix.

I took over leg duty from Gillian and Aubrey, gripping her ankles as I started thrusting, steering deep into the Aussie's snatch. She pushed a kid out of there last year I believe, but you'd never know; her pussy was just as tight as anyone else's. I started slowly, my hips gently rolling into her, making her feel my every inch. It had the desired effect and a series of long and sultry purrs poured from between her lips as she and my cock got better acquainted.

Her friends were lavishing her with attention and I took in the sights as I steadily fed her my shaft. Betty and Anna were knelt on either side, holding her up by the shoulders. Both were whispering into her ears, kisses peppering her shoulders and neck. Alison was next to Anna, tending to Yvonne's very perky breasts. While Aubrey and Gillian were closest to me, kissing and licking across her flat little tummy.

It was a hell of a sight and I pumped my hips a little faster as I took it all in, almost jerking myself off with Yvonne's tight pussy. The girls could tell what I was doing and they put on a little show for me as the pace increased, thrusting harder and harder. Putting a hand to her cheek, Anna turned Yvonne towards her, keeping an eye on me and winking as she kissed her on the mouth. The sight of that alone made my dick throb harder and I unleashed a flurry of thrusts that left the blonde beauty moaning into Anna's mouth.

When Anna was finished with her, she turned Yvonne to her right, where Betty's huge rack was ready and waiting. In true GLOW fashion, Betty unveiled her signature move, shoving her tits into the Aussie's face. Jiggling and slapping them against her cheeks, Betty's eyes were fixed on me as she smothered her friend with a faceful of titty. Meanwhile, Alison was sucking on Yvonne's much smaller, though still very perky tits- they, like the rest of her, showing little sign of her recent pregnancy.

Anna was exploring her torso, ensuring her abs stayed peppered with kisses, while Aubrey, mischievous as ever, was gently rubbing Yvonne's pink clit. Yvonne moaned louder at the increased stimulation and every strum of Aubrey's fingers tightened the blonde's pussy like she was turning a lever. Aubrey gazed up at me as she worked her magic, a familiar grin telling me she was well aware of the effect it was having. It was more than I could handle and the feel of Yvonne's pussy, combined with all those beautiful sights, were steering me ominously to the brink of eruption.

I had half a mind to give into the sensation, and I'm sure that unloading into Yvonne would have felt like heaven on Earth. One small problem though- she hadn't cum herself yet. I'd gotten everyone else off so far and I was keen to keep that record intact. Still clutching her by the ankles, I pushed them together until her legs snapped shut. Aubrey yelped and pulled her hand away, lest her wrist be scissored by Yvonne's strong thighs. It worked like a charm and I felt her pussy loosen slightly as I upped the tempo, slamming my abs into a wall of thigh. Yvonne responded in the way I'd hoped, emitting a sudden outburst that hit my eardrums with starling force.

"Oh, GOD! FUCK! Yes, that cock is so fucking good!"

"Yeah? You like that, honey?" some asked her (Betty, I think). "You gonna cum on that fucking cock?"

"Oh, fuck yes! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Yvonne replied, suddenly sounding very Australian.

I wrapped my arms around her calves and pinned her legs to my torso, pounding her out with a burst of savage thrusts. Her feet poked over my shoulder and suddenly I could see her again, not to mention all the girls that were gathered around her, helping her climax in any way they could. Lips were kissed. Earlobes were nibbled. Nipples were licked and sucked. An intense look of ecstasy was plastered across her face and high-pitched moans were spilling from her lips with increasing regularity.

The fuse was lit, and a few more thrusts were all it took to trigger the explosion. A harsh cacophony of squeals and cusses were propelled towards the ceiling, and her legs quaked against my torso as a hot gush of fluid soaked every inch of my shaft. I remained inside her until her orgasm ceased and not a second longer, promptly pulling out before I got dragged into one of my own.

"My turn!" said Gillian, jumping to her feet in excitement.

Yvonne was in no state to move so I grabbed her fellow blonde by the thighs and hoisted her up onto the dining table. A filthy grin tickled her features as she sprawled out across the oak, propping herself up on her elbows. Her legs hung over the edge and I gathered them in my arms as I knelt before her, burying my face in between them.

"Ohhh, fuck!" she purred in delight, tipping her head back as my tongue touched down on her twat.

My reasons for going down on her were threefold. 1) I was seriously close to cumming, so as long as nobody started sucking me from beneath again, it would allow my cock to settle. 2) I was so close to cumming that I wasn't sure I could get her off by penetration alone. And, most importantly, 3) I fucking love the taste of her pussy. Going down on her was the first thing I did on her very first visit, as is often the case when I get a new guest (I like to make my ladies feel welcome). But her pussy tasted so good that I found myself eating it every chance I got. And, as I think I said before, Gillian loves getting head, both from men and, as I learned this evening, from women as well. So it's a win-win really.

Anyway, by this point I'd gone down on her in pretty much every way imaginable, and I know which technique is her favourite. Her pussy was sodden, as it so often is, and I licked up and down, from taint to clit. Lapping up her sticky fluids, my taste buds tingled as the delicious flavour lingered on my tongue. Settling on her clit, I wrapped my lips around it as I focused on it fully, rolling my tongue across it with long, wet, fluid strokes. Gillian reacted in her usual manner, a series of sharp, breathy gasps puffing out from between her lips, and quickly rising in tempo and volume.

Alison's table was a decent size and it allowed her friends to surround her on the oaken surface. Aubrey and Alison were kneeling behind her, leaving kisses on her ears, lips and neck. Betty and Yvonne were sucking on her tits. Anna was kissing and licking across her tight little tummy. While I was camped out between her thighs, giving a whole new meaning to the words 'dining table' as I feasted on her sweet pink pussy.

Heat was pouring from between her folds and I savoured every drop of molten liquid that oozed across the length of my tongue. I quickened the pace a little, giving my tongue muscles a rigorous workout as I licked her harder and faster. Soft moans fluttered from her mouth, some blocked by Alison or Aubrey as they pushed their lips against hers. I could feel her thighs start to shake, her abs clenching as Anna kissed and licked them. It never took long to bring Gillian to climax and this time was no exception. A few more licks across her ever-stiffening clit, and my efforts were rewarded with a powerful surge of sweet, delicious fluid that drenched my lips and tongue.

My mouth was a mess by the time I was done and no fewer than three women stopped me for a kiss as I leaned over Gillian, scooping her up in my arms. Putting her lips to mine, she licked up the remaining fluid as I lifted her up, lowering her back down to her feet. One hand on her shoulder and the other at the small of her back, she gasped excitedly as I spun her around, pushing her against the table. Grabbing the edge of the wood, she leant forward at the waist under my direction and there was a mad scramble to see who could park their pussy in front of her first.

Aubrey won (surprise, surprise) and Gillian's tongue was already on her clit as I steered myself forward, plunging deep into my sixth pussy of the day. This one I'd been in many times before so I saw no need to break her in slowly. I knew Gillian's pussy inside out, and knew full well that she could handle my size. So I thrusted hard right off the bat, grabbing hold of her hips as my pelvis beat down on her ass. Her initial reaction was more than familiar, and a loud 'oh, God!" flew from between her lips, a wave of blonde hair wafting through the air as her head jerked upwards. Only this time, Aubrey was there to catch it. Gathering hair in her ring-clad knuckles, she scooped Gillian's locks into a makeshift ponytail, pushing her head back down where it belonged.

"Uh uh," said Aubrey, shaking her head. "You stay where you are."

The earlier interlude had worked to a point, but my cock was still pounding incessantly as I tore through Gillian's pussy. Humping wildly, I slammed into her in a fit of lust, the resulting screams muffed by Aubrey's snatch. Aubrey's eyes were fixed on Gillian's, staring her down with an intimidating glare.

"Don't stop," said the brunette, pointing at her in warning. "No matter how hard he fucks you, you DO NOT stop eating my pussy, got that?"

Gillian nodded, still pitching loud screams into Aubrey's twat.

"Good girl," Aubrey grinned, and she gyrated her hips with frantic movements, grinding her clit into Gillian's tongue.

The remaining girls climbed down from the table, all four converging on me as I fucked their friend. Alison stood behind me, as was her custom, running her hands all over me as she kissed my shoulders and neck. Anna was on her knees, wedged up against the edge of the table. I couldn't see what she was doing, but the sudden tightening of Gillian's pussy told me she was rubbing her clit from beneath. Betty and Yvonne were just in front of her, one either side of Gillian. Kissing and licking her ass cheeks, both were gazing up at me with expectant looks, their twin sets of lips all but begging me to stick my cock between them.