The Getaway: Bryce Dallas Howard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hands behind your back."

I did what she told me, reaching back with both arms until my wrists were gripped by a dainty, yet surprisingly strong pair of hands. I heard a rattle, then felt cool steel on my skin as she fastened something around my wrists, locking it with a click that could only come from a pair of handcuffs. I could hear a kind of squeaking sound whenever she moved and figured it must have been her clothing; something PVC, no doubt.

"I trust you remember the safeword?" she asked, heels clicking once more as she stepped back in front of me.

"Grape," I said. She told me that on the phone when she booked her stay, and the manner in which she'd said it had left it burned in my memory forever.

"That's right."

Then, without further warning, she placed a hand at the back of my head, gripping a fistful of hair as she pulled me forward, shoving me into her ass.

"Mmpf!" I mumbled, her grip tightening as she held me between her cheeks, smothering my face entirely.

I wasn't quite sure what she was wearing; some kind of catsuit or mini dress would be my guess. But whatever it was, there was plenty of space for her ass to breathe, since there didn't appear to be a stitch of material covering either her buttcrack or her two huge cheeks. Frankly, I was glad to know that something could breathe, 'cause I certainly couldn't. In fact, my oxygen supply was pretty much cut off altogether and I was starting to see why we needed a safeword. Though how I was supposed to voice it with 20lbs of ass in my face was another matter entirely. I could feel her pussy up against my lips, the heat and moisture almost making me salivate. I poked out my tongue and ran it along her slit, gathering some of the nectar before a sudden sharp tug pulled my face from between her cheeks.

"Hey!" she snapped. "What do you think you're doing?! Did I say you could lick my pussy?!"

"No...no...ma'am," I replied, gasping for air in between each word.

"No, I didn't, did I? You will keep that tongue in your mouth until I tell you otherwise. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes...ma'am."

"Good."

Bryce gripped my hair even harder than before as she pulled me back into her ass.

"Yeah," she purred. "You get in there good."

Her grip tightened as she pushed me in deeper, burying my face like an ostrich in the sand.

"You will earn the right to lick my pussy, and you can start by smelling my ass."

I was in there so deep that I was pretty much doing that anyway, but I inhaled extra deeply as per my instructions, breathing in the smell of her asshole. She'd clearly prepped herself fully before coming downstairs, 'cause all I could smell was the fruity scent of her shower gel and whatever she'd used to clean herself out.

"Yeah, that's right. Breathe it in."

Her scent was divine and I inhaled as deep as I could, letting the sweet smell waft into my nostrils. How long I was in there I can't say for sure, but I could feel my oxygen depleting as I breathed in nothing but ass. A few more seconds and Bryce took pity on me, pulling me out by my hair. She let me out for a matter of seconds, permitting me just enough time to catch my breath and to utter the safeword, should I so desire. Nothing came so she pulled me back in, holding me in there for as long as I could take. This continued for several minutes until she let me out for good, satisfied that I'd learned my lesson.

She put a finger to my chin, tilting my head back as I sucked in lungfuls of air. The next thing I felt were her lips against mine, and I still hadn't caught my breath properly as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, practically chewing my face off in the process.

"Stand up," she said, prying her lips from mine.

I did as instructed, rising to my feet with my hands still cuffed behind my back. Bryce reached into my undies and pulled my cock out- now rockhard, just in case you were wondering.

"Come with me," she said, using my cock as a leash as she led me across the room.

I followed her blindly across the basement floor, cursing the blindfold for depriving me of the sight of her ass in motion. The footsteps stopped and she came back behind me to remove my handcuffs. She pushed against my chest without saying a word, making me panic for a second as I toppled backwards, not knowing what, if anything, would be there to stop me. My ass hit a padded surface and I breathed a sigh of relief, landing on my back on whichever piece of apparatus she had chosen to lead me too. I didn't know what it was at this stage. All I could feel was the padding underneath me, so it could have been any number of things.

It wasn't until I felt the padded cuffs fasten around my ankles that I realised where I was. I installed a new bench a few weeks back that was seven feet long by four feet wide, with a padded surface. Kind of like a massage table but lower to the ground and with sturdier legs. Until now it hadn't seen much action, but it appeared that that was about to change.

The cuffs on my ankles were attached to the legs at the foot of the table, and there was another set at the top and two in the middle as well. Bryce used the middle ones to cuff my wrists while the top two went unused. The cuffs had very short straps so my arms and legs were pretty much pinned to the table. I tried to move my arms and legs to see how secure I was, and an inch or two lift of each limb was about all the motion I was capable of making. So, yeah...pretty damn secure.

"Hmm, that's quite the image," said Bryce, and I could almost hear the smirk in her voice as she admired her handiwork. "I am going to have some fun with you."

I heard her heels clicking as she stepped to the head of the table, then the next thing I knew my head was almost crushed by the incalculable mass of ass meat that was lowered down onto it, burying me alive once more. I couldn't see what position she was in, but I guessed that she was standing with her back turned at the head of the table, squatting a little so she could park that thick ass directly onto my face. This was all conjecture, of course, but whatever stance she'd taken up it was clearly an effective one, for my face had been smothered almost entirely, leaving me with very little room to breathe.

I could smell the sweet aroma of her very hot and wet pussy, even feel the warmth of her moisture on my mouth as drops of sticky fluid seeped out from between her lips. I was dying for a taste, but since I'd already been reprimanded for licking without permission, I kept my tongue where nature intended.

I heard another squeak of her PVC then pulled in what felt like a life-saving breath as that weighty behind was lifted from on top of my face. I was given just seconds to refill my lungs, so I used it wisely, sucking in as much air as I could before that big, thick ass was cutting off my supply once more. Bryce repeated this several times, staying on my face a little longer each time and seeing how much I could handle. The answer, it turned out, was quite a lot. That ass on my face felt fucking amazing and no amount of suffocation was going to change that.

"Phew!" Bryce exclaimed. "Damn, dude. That's some set of lungs you've got."

"Tha...thanks," I said, gasping. Not the kind of compliment I was used to hearing but, hey...I'll take it.

I heard her stilettos click against the basement floor, followed by a louder clunking noise. I'm no expert on shoe sounds but it sounded to me like she'd taken them off. I heard another squeak of whatever she was wearing then felt the padding sink a little underneath my ass as she planted her knees, or possibly her feet, either side of my body. I knew what was coming next, and braced myself as best I could as that big, plump ass was dropped down onto my face.

It felt even heavier this time, like I was taking more of her weight and the change in her position had put her wet pussy directly onto my lips. I could feel her moisture oozing out onto my mouth and how I kept myself from pushing my tongue straight up her slit I truly do not know. Bryce stayed like that for just a few seconds before she changed her position again. The padding sunk a second time, this time underneath my head as she slapped her hands down, steadying herself as she lifted her legs. I felt her feet up against my abs as she climbed on top of me, giving me all her weight.

"You can lick now," she declared, my face now smothered to such a degree that I almost didn't hear her say it. Keyword: almost; I'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind to miss an invitation like that.

Her pussy and my mouth were in such close proximity that I barely had to move my tongue, the slightest flick putting it right to the nub of her clit. I could hear her moaning as I started to lick, drops of sweet moisture trickling along the length of my tongue. One of her feet moved down to my cock and I felt her tease it as I ate her out, veins throbbing up and down my shaft. My oxygen was low and my head was getting swimmy as I swirled my tongue around Bryce's clit, licking her pussy as best I could.

Then, just when I thought I might actually pass out, that precious, peach-shaped cargo was airlifted from on top of my face. I wasn't quite sure how she'd done it, 'cause her foot was still on my cock. Frankly, I didn't much care; I was just thankful to still be alive. But if I had to guess, I'd say she'd used her arms to push herself up, holding the pose just long enough for me to take on oxygen.

Time was of the essence, and I pulled in as much air as I could before those two large cheeks were dropped back down on top of me. Her foot returned to my cock and this time the other went with it, the soles wrapping perfectly around the width of my shaft as she worked them up and down, jerking from base to tip. It felt incredible, the pace and pressure both second to none. Seriously, I've had my dick jerked off more times than I can count and most women's hands don't feel as good as this, let alone their feet!

My mouth went back to her clit and I spun my tongue around it for as long as I could, only stopping when my head got dizzy and my brain cried out for air. This went on for quite some time. Bryce's feet slowly jerked me off while my tongue returned the favour, twisting and turning around the nub of her clit. Every so often she'd lift her ass off my face, allowing me a moment to catch my breath. I'd panic a little as my head started spinning but Bryce always dismounted at just the right time, knowing exactly how much I could handle. I had a feeling she'd done this before.

It took me a while to get her off, what with all the interruptions, but when I felt her body start shaking above me I knew she was getting close.

"Oh, SHIT!" she moaned, body writhing as she ground her pussy on my face. "Yes, keep licking! Fuck, you're gonna make me cum!"

I had to be quick. It must have been close to a minute since my last dose of oxygen and my head was starting to swim. I licked her faster, swirling my tongue around her clit like my life depended on it. I think I might have said that before at some point, but this time...it actually did. I made her cum in the nick of time, her whole body trembling as I licked her to the point of climax. Hot fluid gushed forth from her pussy and I lapped up as much as I could before that thick ass was pulled from on top of my face.

"Oh, wow!" Bryce gasped, nearly panting as much as I was as she recovered from the force of her climax. "Fuck, you're good at that!"

A grin stretched across my face; I'll never grow tired of hearing that. For a moment I just laid there, enjoying the feeling of breathing freely. Bryce climbed down from the bench and wandered across the room. She wasn't wearing her heels this time, but thanks to my heightened senses, I could hear every step she made. She plucked something off one of the shelves and I heard her flip the cap on a bottle of some kind as she returned to the bench.

The next thing I felt was the familiar sensation of warm, sticky lube dripping down onto my crown. Wrapping a hand around the base, she used the other to disperse the lube, smearing it all over my shaft. Her handjob technique was beyond compare and my cock started throbbing in a matter of seconds. I felt the padding sink once more as she climbed back onto the bench, grabbing my cock and rubbing the tip against her asshole.

"Actually...no," she said suddenly, releasing her grip on my shaft. "I want you to watch this."

She fetched a cushion from a nearby bench then stuffed it underneath my head, sliding two fingers under the band of my blindfold. When removing a woman's blindfold I usually turn the dimmer switch down so her eyes can adjust to the light. But...let's just say that Bryce was less considerate and I was practically blinded as she plucked the fabric from in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes as quick as I could, easing them open slowly to see Bryce's big ass suspended above my groin. It was the first thing I'd seen in over an hour and, well...it was worth the wait.

I also got my first look at what she was wearing and it did indeed appear to be some kind of catsuit- an assless one, of course. How she squeezed her thick body into that tight little thing, I'm not quite sure. But I'm glad she did 'cause it looked incredible. She wore dark red lipstick which fit in well with the whole dominatrix thing, and her hair was up in a bun, as it had been for much of her stay.

Kneeling on the bench with her butt thrust out behind her, Bryce curled her fingers around the tip of my penis, holding it lightly as she ground her ass against the shaft. My tip started leaking, drops of precum trickling down the shaft as she slid her thick ass cheeks up and down my twitching pole. The feeling was out of this world and I noted how wet her pussy was as she rubbed it against the underside.

Sliding her hand from top to bottom, Bryce wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft, slapping my cock against both her ass cheeks. Moving up onto the soles of her feet, she gripped my cock tightly as she squatted above me, dropping her ass down until my tip was touching her sphincter. Wrists cuffed to the table legs, I could do naught but sit back and watch as the tip of my cock split her asshole open and began to slip inside.

Uncurling her fingers from around the base, Bryce placed her hands on her thighs as she lowered herself slowly, guiding her asshole down the length of my shaft. I watched intently as she sunk down lower, admiring the sight of her asshole as it devoured my cock, swallowing inch after inch. Her ass looked amazing as it slid down my shaft and I pulled at the cuffs instinctively in some vain attempt to reach out and grab it.

Bryce must have heard, 'cause she turned and looked back at me, laughing to herself as I tried it again.

"I'd save your energy if I were you," she said with a smirk. "I tied those extra tight."

She slid her ass down until it touched my pelvis, her buns so big that she almost bounced back up again. She flashed a wink at me from over her shoulder then turned her head back as she started to ride me. She started slowly, working her ass up the first few inches, then quickly gathered speed, going a little higher with every pass she took. Soon she was going right up to the top, her ass climbing up to the ridge of my crown then crashing back down again with ever increasing force. Piercing slaps bounced from wall to wall, getting louder and louder the faster she rode me.

"Ugh! Fuck. Yeah! This. Big. Fuckin'. Dick!" Bryce groaned, the smacks of her ass against my torso punctuating each word she said.

Now her legs were getting quite the workout, and I could see her muscles popping underneath that meaty thickness. She kept it up for quite some time, seemingly riding me until she ran out of energy. Reaching back behind her and grabbing my cock, she held it at the base once more as she slid her ass up the length of my shaft. My crown popped free from her sphincter as she dropped to her knees, turning around to face me as she dipped down low, wrapping her lips around the tip.

Bobbing her head at a steady pace, her lips roamed up and down my shaft, slurping up the juices that her asshole had left behind. She took me to the base about three or four times then pulled her lips back up to the tip, saliva trickling down the length of my shaft. Crawling up between my thighs, she planted her knees either side of my torso as she straddled my waist, my stiff cock nestled in between her ass cheeks. Leaning over me, Bryce gripped the strap of one of my handcuffs, tugging at it gently as she looked me in the eyes.

"Would you like me to untie these?" she asked, a playful smile tickling the sides of her mouth.

"Please," I said, returning a grin of my own.

"Are you gonna be a good boy for me?"

I nodded. "I'll be on my best behaviour."

"Good," she said, then uncuffed my wrists, one after the other.

Bryce put a hand to the side of my face and pushed her lips against mine, kissing me deeply with passion and lust. My hands, of course, went straight for her ass, almost moving of their own accord as I grabbed her enormous cheeks. Bryce stared down at me as our lips came apart, pulling her tongue from my mouth.

"Put your cock in me," she ordered, lust burning in her blue-green eyes.

She didn't have to tell me twice. Quickly smacking one of her big, round ass cheeks, I reached down promptly and grabbed my cock, pointing my crown at her sphincter. I pushed it inside her and Bryce did the rest, lowering herself onto it, just as she had before. I couldn't see her asshole this time as it swallowed my cock, but I could sure as hell feel it, that tight ring sliding down my shaft until it reached the very bottom.

Sitting up straight, she rested her hands on those big, thick thighs, bouncing her ass as she started to ride me. I reached for the zip underneath her chin and pulled it down to her navel, freeing those perky tits. Her face lit up in the throes of passion, titties jiggling as she worked her body up and down my dick. I dug my fingers into both her cheeks, feeling them shake as the pace increased. It was a shame I couldn't see them but the feeling of those big orbs rippling as she rode my cock more than made up for that.

For a while I just sat there and took it, gripping that beautiful ass and feeling it bounce and jiggle as it crashed down onto my thighs. But after being so passive for such a long time, I needed to take control. I gave her ass an assertive slap then moved my hands to her hips. The PVC squeaked underneath my fingers as I gripped them tightly, pulling her down into me and impaling her body on my thick, hard cock.

Her moans grew louder, as did the smacking sounds echoing around the room as her thick ass clattered against my thighs. A look of ecstasy was etched across her features, fingers brushing hair from her flushed red face as she rode me under my direction. She was close now, and as her asshole tightened further around the width of my cock, I knew just what was required to push her over the edge.

I moved one hand to the small of her back, placing the other between her shoulders as I pulled her down on top of me. Her lips went to mine and her tongue pushed into my mouth as my hands went downwards, grabbing two palmfuls of ass. I got a firm grip and started thrusting, bouncing my ass off the padded surface as I drilled my dick into her colon. Our lips came apart and Bryce pushed herself up with her arms as she stared at the wall in front of her, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, fuuuccckkk!!! Yes! Yes! YES! Fuck me! Pound that big fucking ass!"

Her words were like a starting pistol and they sent my hips into overdrive. I drove into her harder with every thrust I took, her ass cheeks rippling in the palms of my hands. The feeling was incredible, even after all this time, and the harder they jiggled, the harder I fucked her, driving to the base with each ever quickening thrust.