The Getaway: Bryce Dallas Howard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the skirt down her thick set of thighs and let it fall to a heap on the floor, stepping out of it and kicking it aside. She was wearing a black thong, buried so deep I could barely see it. Lifting her hands out behind her, her fingers cut through the air as she brought them back down, landing a sharp blow that sent ripples through those big, fat cheeks. Fingers digging into smooth, pale flesh, she gripped her cheeks tightly and pulled them apart, finally revealing the remains of her thong.

"OK, baby, come on in," said Bryce, peering back at me from over her shoulder. "Don't be shy."

I didn't need a second invitation. Shifting forward on my knees a little to close the gap between us, I threw my head forward without a moment's delay, shoving myself in deep.

"Ooh, yeah!" Bryce giggled. "That's it, baby. Get in there nice and deep!"

Bryce let go of her asscheeks, the resulting blow nearly knocking me unconscious as they slapped against the side of my head. Then she reached back, gripping the back of my head as she held me in place. She seemed to like doing that but again she needn't have bothered; I was buried so deep that I couldn't have escaped if I'd wanted to. My nose and mouth were pressed up against her thong and that tiny piece of material was all that separated me from her pussy and asshole. In fact, so small were her undies that I could feel the heat pouring from her through the thin layer of fabric; almost taste the moisture as it soaked into the polyester. I wasn't sure how long she kept me there this time. However long it was, it wasn't long enough, and if not for the need of oxygen, I'd have stayed in there all day and all night.

Bryce turned and put a finger to my chin, tilting my head until my eyes met hers.

"Good boy," she said, a cat-like purr in her voice. "You're really earning that scholarship, huh?"

"Yes...yes, ma'am," I said, gasping between each word.

"Right, now you're gonna fuck me. And you better do a good job, 'cause your place at this college depends on it. Got that?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good," she grinned. "On your feet."

I stood and Bryce grabbed me by the t-shirt I was wearing and led me to 'her' (my) desk. She opened a drawer and rummaged around inside it until she found a bottle of lube. I generally don't keep that in the office so she must have brought it from her room and stashed it there herself. Anyway, I did a little fist pump in my head as I assumed that meant I'd be putting it in her ass again.

"Take off your clothes," she instructed, then leant against the desk and watched as I did what she told me.

I removed my UCLA sweater (worn for the character, of course) and pulled my t-shirt over my head, Bryce cooing a little as I bared my sculpted chest.

"Mmm, very nice. No wonder you're so good at football," she said, stroking my arm. "Bet you've thrown a few Hail Marys with this thing, huh?"

"I'm a wide receiver," I grinned, "not a quarterback." I ad libbed that bit too.

"Alright, whatever," she replied, waving her hand dismissively. "Never been too into sports. I just came to the games so I could stare at you." We were going off-script pretty drastically now, but it only served to heighten the chemistry.

My grin grew wider as I kicked off my sneakers and pulled off my socks, then started to unbuckle my belt. I slid my thumbs under the waistband of my boxers and whipped them down with my pants. My cock came springing out and Bryce bit her bottom lip as it flopped up and down, acting like she was seeing it for the very first time.

"Oh my," she cooed. "I had a feeling you'd be big, but...damn. You know what you're doing with that thing?"

I nodded.

"I hope so," she said as she turned around, gripping the edge of the desk. Looking back at me as she stuck out her butt, her eyelids fluttered as she said those magic words. "I like it in my ass."

I moved in behind her, hooking her thong with a pair of fingers and tugging it down to around mid-thigh. I grabbed the bottle of lube and was just about to squeeze it into the crack of her ass when Bryce stopped me with a hand on my wrist.

"Wait," she said. "Aren't you gonna lick it first?"

"Anything you want, ma'am."

I put the bottle down and dropped to my knees, gripping her hips as I dove in deep, immersing myself in that big, round ass. My tongue came out and I guided it straight to her clit, licking with immediate vigour.

"Mmm, yeah. That's it, baby," said Bryce, purring a little as I worked my tongue. "You earn that tuition."

I licked several times at the nub of her clit then ran my tongue up and down her pussy, cleaning up the juices as they seeped from between her lips. Grabbing her ass with both my hands, I pushed those cheeks up around my face as I licked her sweet, sweet pussy, extending my route from her clit to her taint. Licking a little higher each time, I kept moving north until I found her asshole, settling there permanently as I swirled my tongue around her sphincter.

"Oooh, fuck yeah!" Bryce squealed, her voice quavering as my tongue extended, delving deep into her anal cavity. "Yes, baby! Come on. Eat that fucking ass!"

Head bobbing back and forth, I pushed my tongue in as far as I could, repeatedly kissing her puckered pink rim. Wrapping my arms around her thick pair of thighs, I used them for leverage as I pulled myself into her, throwing my face into her asscrack. The roleplay had gotten her seriously horny and it didn't take much to get her off. A few deep plunges of my stiff, wet tongue and I felt her legs start to shake.

"Ohhh, fffuuuccckkk! Yeeesss!!!" she squealed, her asshole tightening around my tongue as her body was racked by thunderous convulsions.

I strengthened my grip on her quivering thighs, ensuring she stayed where she was as I bobbed my head back and forth, tonguing her ass through the throes of pleasure. The squeals gave way to contented sighs, but I kept my tongue in her asshole until the violent tremors racing through her body finally began to subside. Prying it loose, I moved it down to her pussy and licked along the length of her slit. I'd made her cum hard and her lips were soaked with the fruits of my labour. I licked up and down her pussy a few more times, gathering what I could and enjoying the sweet taste as it washed across my tongue. Moving back up to her asshole, I licked that a few times for good measure then pulled my head from between her cheeks, slapping her ass as I rose to my feet.

"Alright, now you can fuck me," said Bryce, giving her ass an enticing wiggle. As if it wasn't enticing enough already. "Nice and hard, OK?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, grabbing the lube from my desk.

I squeezed some out onto her asshole and smeared it with my thumb, pushing it inside her to warm her up. Bryce moaned as I pushed it in deep, sinking straight down to the knuckle. I kept it there for several seconds, feeling how tight she was before popping it loose. Taking her asscheeks in both my hands, I laid my cock in the gap in between them, still amazed by the size of her bottom and the gorge-like depth of her asscrack. It was so deep and cavernous that those big, plump cheeks could wrap around my shaft almost entirely. I couldn't let the chance go to waste. I mean, how many opportunities do you get to fuck a pair of asscheeks as big and as beautiful as these?

I plucked my cock from between them and grabbed the bottle of lube, squeezing a thin line along the length of my shaft. I wrapped a hand around the base and stroked it up and down, smearing in the lube with a few slow jerks. Slapping it back down in between her cheeks, I pushed them around my shaft as I started thrusting, sawing my dick through that deep, dark chasm.

Bryce giggled, looking back with a grin as I fucked her thick set of cheeks. "OK. Not what I had in mind, but that feels pretty good too."

She wasn't wrong. Those lovely pale asscheeks were so plump and juicy, it was almost like fucking a pair of tits. Honestly, I could have kept this up for hours, but as my dick slid back and forth past her winking asshole, that tight little ring looked more appealing by the second. Spreading those big, thick cheeks, I pressed my crown up against her sphincter then grabbed my dick as I guided it in. My cock and her asshole were both so greasy that I was able to enter her with a single thrust. Honestly, anal admission had never come so easy. I almost felt like I was putting it in her pussy instead.

Digging my fingers into her creamy white flesh, I kept those cheeks spread apart as I pushed my way in, sinking my cock right down to the base. Bryce groaned, tightening her grip on the desk as I entered her fully, balls flush against her snatch. Thrusting slowly, I stared right down at her perfect asshole, admiring the way it stretched as she took my cock. Feeling them wobble in the palms of my hands, my attention shifted to her two huge cheeks, still amazed by the shape and width.

"Damn," I said, gripping them extra hard. "Looks like you're a wide receiver too, huh, Dean Howard?"

Bryce turned her head, looking back with an impish grin. "And I've got a tight end as well."

She really did. Despite how easy it had been to push my cock inside it, Bryce's ass was tight as fuck and I could feel her rectal muscles tensing further each time I thrust inside. I went a little harder, releasing my grip on her asscheeks and letting my arms fall down by my sides. Sure, I missed the feeling of her ass in my hands, but the sight of those plump cheeks rippling with every thrust was a good consolation. I remained like that for a while, watching those big cheeks move as I pumped my hips, slamming them hard with my pelvis.

Every thrust made them bounce and jiggle, those huge, thick cheeks just begging to be slapped. So that's what I did next, making a hell of a noise and leaving a mark on her porcelain skin.

"Uhh, yeah!" I hissed excitedly, slapping that ass once more. "Gimme that ass, Dean Howard. Throw that thing right back at me!"

"Oh, yeah?" said Bryce, looking back with a glint in her eye. "You want this ass, do you?" she asked, reaching back behind her and slapping both her cheeks.

"Fuck yeah, I do," I quickly shot back, following her double slap with a nice hard single. "Gimme that big fuckin' ass!"

And give me it, she did. Returning her hands to the edge of the desk, she gripped it harder than ever before as she backed up that big, fat ass, throwing it into my groin. My cock was going deeper now, all the way inside her with every thrust I took. I kept that up for several minutes then slowed to a stop, happily relinquishing all control. I stood there like a statue as she backed up into me, presenting my pelvis as a defenceless target to ram her ass into.

Her knuckles turned white as she clung to the desk, using her arm muscles to throw her thick body into mine. She didn't have the muscle tone of some of my regulars (Hayley Atwell and Alison Brie are two that come to mind), but the force with which she slammed her ass into me showed that there was plenty of brawn underneath all that lovely thickness. Her stamina wasn't bad either, for she kept that up for a good few minutes, all but using my cock as her own personal sex toy.

Not that I was complaining, of course, and for the next few minutes I barely moved a muscle. I gave her thick ass the occasional smack, but for the most part I just stood there and watched, admiring the sight of her greedy asshole swallowing every inch of my cock. She wasn't holding back, and a loud, deep grunt launched from between her lips each time those plump asscheeks smacked against my abs.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" she growled. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Her voice was light and breathy, both from the effort she'd put in and from the fiery pleasure coursing through her hourglass frame. I took that as my cue, latching onto those big, wide hips again and holding her still as I started thrusting, driving deep into that beautiful ass. Bryce reached down in between her legs, gripping the desk with a single hand as she strummed her throbbing clit. Her asshole tightened and her grunts turned to screams that only got louder with each new thrust.

"AHHH!!! MY GOD! FUUUCCCKKK!!!" she squealed, roaring at the top of lungs as she squirted a second time, firing a hot blast of clear, sticky fluids that drenched my thighs on its way to the carpet.

"Damn!" I exclaimed as I slowed my thrusts, staying lodged inside her. "So, Dean Howard's a squirter, huh?"

"Yes...she...is," said Bryce, panting deeply as her lovely thick body gave one last violent shudder. "I bet the wide receiver can cum pretty hard too."

"Hmm," I grinned. "Let's see about that, shall we?"

With that, Bryce turned and hopped up onto the desk, laying back as she spread her legs.

"Uh uh," I said, shaking my head back and forth. "On your side. Stick that ass out."

Bryce grinned and did as I told her. Rolling up onto her side, she pulled her knees up to her chest as she propped herself up with her elbow, leaving that big, juicy ass to hang over the edge of the desk. I applied some more lube to the tip of my penis then pressed it against her ass, steering it in without missing a beat. No slow buildup this time; I started thrusting without a moment's delay, pounding her hard from the off. Bryce turned her head and she stared at me the entire time as I gripped onto her left hip, railing my cock into her anal passage.

The previous position had left me throbbing and my balls were swollen like a pair of plums, churning incessantly as they smacked against her ass. I knew I didn't have long left and I bucked my hips as hard as I could, getting in as many thrusts as possible before the tightness and warmth of that world class booty finally got the better of me. I managed a few before I threw in the towel, prying my cock from her asshole.

Bryce's head popped up from the desk and a grin played across her face as I wrapped a hand around the base of my shaft. I jerked it twice and my cock exploded, cum spraying forth from the tip. I didn't even have a chance to aim and my load went pretty much everywhere. On her ass, on her hip, on her chest, on her ribcage. Some even flew so far that it landed on her face, leaving a thick white streak across her lips and chin.

"Oh, wow!" she laughed, flinching a little as it hit her. "Think you just hit the twenty yard line."

A sly grin formed on her cum-soaked lips and I mustered just enough energy to laugh at her joke. I took a step back as Bryce climbed down from the desk, kneeling on the floor at my feet. She took my cock in her hands and poked her tongue out, licking the cum from my slit. Then she wrapped her lips around the tip of my prick, greedily sucking out whatever was left inside. She popped the crown from between her lips, a hand gripped gently at the base of my cock as she stroked my shaft with the other.

"Mmm, very good, Mr Roberts," said Bryce, gazing up at me as she slowly jerked my cock. "Looks like we may be able to work something out after all. Same time tomorrow?"

"Yes, Dean Howard," I replied, nodding my head with a smirk.

"Good. Now get back to class. You've got work to catch up on."

We put our clothes back on and Bryce returned to 'her' desk, cleaning the cum from her face with a wet wipe as I headed for the office door. I pulled it open and looked back at Bryce, exchanging one last grin as I stepped out into the hall.

The door opened moments later and Bryce wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pressing her body against mine as she joined me in the hall.

"And...scene," she said with a giggle, grinning as she kissed my lips.

She took me by the hand and we went back to her room for a shower, together this time (and yes, we did have sex). Slipping into our cosy clothes, we went to the lounge, cracked open a bottle of wine, and ordered a pizza. Obviously, I appreciate a nice fit body as much as the next man, but it was quite refreshing to hang out with a woman that doesn't have a phobia of carbs. We stayed on the couch for most of the evening, flicking through the TV, then went to my room where we fucked a couple more times (once vaginally, once anally) before calling it a night.

We fucked again first thing in the morning (vaginal to start with, anal to finish up) then I asked Bryce if there was anything else she wanted to do before she left that afternoon.

"Yes," she said with a grin. "As a matter of fact, there is."

"Oh, yeah?" I asked. "And what might that be?"

"Well, I was led to believe that there's some rather...interesting things in your basement. Is that correct?"

Ah. So Jessica told her about that then. She wasn't exactly a regular fixture in the basement of my home (not like Aubrey Plaza or Kristen Bell), but she'd been down there a couple of times and had obviously shared her experience with some of her friends. I tend to leave it out of the tour 'cause showing a woman your basement as soon as you meet her is a little...well, creepy. Especially if your basement is full of ropes and paddles like mine is. But if a woman enquired about it herself? Well, that was a different story.

"It is," I replied, a smirk now playing across my face as I imagined that giant ass of hers held into place by some leather straps. I just hoped they were long enough.

"Good."

She wiped the grin off her face, reverting back to Ice Queen Bryce (or the Bryce Queen, as she shall henceforth be known) in what was practically a blink of an eye. She climbed down from my bed and went to my dresser. She plucked a pair of boxer briefs from my underwear drawer and tossed them at me, hitting me square in the chest.

"Take a shower and put those on. Go down to your basement, put a blindfold on and get down on your knees. I'll be down in an hour." OK. I may have misjudged this a little. "Got that?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good."

And with that, she was gone.

I got out of bed, cleaned my teeth and took a shower. Drying myself with a towel, I pulled on the boxers that Bryce had picked out for me, then ran some pomade through my hair. I left my room and went down the hall to the basement. Switching on the lights, I closed the door behind me as I went down the stairwell. Even in the warmth of Southern California, the stone floor of the basement was cold against my feet, and I shuddered a little as I stepped across it, heading for the dresser on the far side of the room. I opened a drawer and picked out a blindfold. I grabbed a cushion from a nearby chest and took it with me as I found the most spacious area, placing it on the floor as I dropped to my knees. I put on my blindfold and I waited.

And then...I waited some more. It must have taken forty-five minutes to shower and get myself ready, so if Bryce kept time as well as she fucked, she would have been about a quarter of an hour. Now, I hate to kill the tension, but...she wasn't. I'll never know for sure how long I was waiting, but it was definitely longer than that. I don't know if she actually spent all that time getting ready or if she was intentionally making me wait (if I had to pick, I'd go with the latter), but I stayed in that position for a good long while, getting increasingly less comfortable the longer I was in it.

Finally, the door swung open and the familiar click-clacking of stiletto heels echoed around the room as she began down the stairwell, the sound heightened by my lack of vision. The footsteps grew louder as she crossed the room, then stopped as she took in her surroundings.

"Impressive," she said. Sincerity is a little hard to gauge without seeing someone's face, but it sounded like she meant it.

The rhythmic clicking began again in earnest as she continued across the room. It sounded like she plucked something from one of the wall-mounted racks, then her footsteps got louder again as she came towards me. The next thing I heard was Bryce's intimidating, but still very sexy voice, coming from directly behind me.