The Getaway: Bryce Dallas Howard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, my God!" Bryce gasped, tilting her head down to face me, wide eyed and open mouthed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

A few more thrusts and she did just that. Her head jolted upwards and she screamed at the distant wall as I slammed up into her, dicking her though the throes of climax. Her body trembled from head to foot, eyes rolling into the back of her pretty red head as she rode the waves of pleasure. I didn't stop thrusting until her body stopped shaking and her asshole began to relax. It felt like a noose had been loosed from the base of my shaft. She collapsed down onto me, kissing me slowly and with lots of tongue, feeling me throb in her anal cavity.

"Wow," she said simply, and as far as words went, that was enough for the pair of us.

She stayed like that for a moment until she regained control of her faculties, then inched herself off my dick, sliding her sphincter past the swell of my crown. She kissed me once more then crawled to the edge of the bench. Pulling the cushion out from under my head, she planted her knees either side of it, dropping that ass back down on top of me. Her big cheeks covered my mouth and nose, instantly cutting off my oxygen supply. It was a familiar predicament, but with my hands now free of those pesky cuffs, I could have escaped it if I wanted to do so. But of course, I didn't. That ass on my face felt as great as ever and honestly I'd gone without air for such long periods that I felt like I could survive without it.

My tongue poked out of my mouth and all but guided itself to whichever orifice it was capable of reaching. This time it was her asshole and I licked across it as best I could, feeling it twitch against the tip of my tongue. Bryce knelt like that for close to a minute, lightly moaning as I licked her asshole. Then I felt a hand reach down, gripping my hair as she worked her ass back and forth, grinding it against my face. I kept my tongue outstretched, tasting both holes as her ass rubbed against me.

Following up with another extended bout of facesitting, Bryce allowed me to catch my breath as she turned one-eighty degrees, returning that ass to its rightful place. Leaning forward at the waist, she slid her lips down onto my cock, sinking to the balls on the very first pass. Grabbing two handfuls of ass, my tongue rolled out from between my lips and I guided it straight to her pussy, licking along the length of her slit. A fresh coat of moisture hard formed on the lips of her pussy, but my greedy tongue made light work of that.

I moved down to her clit, encircling it with my tongue as she continued to suck me. Her thick lips roamed up and down my cock, that sprightly tongue lapping at the shaft as she slurped up her anal fluids. Wrapping her arms around both my thighs, she used them for leverage as she pulled herself downwards, head bobbing at a furious pace. Every few passes she'd stay down low, keeping my dick lodged as deep as possible and only coming back up when her gag reflex told her to.

My cock throbbed harder the deeper she took me but I kept my focus on the task at hand. I stayed on her clit a little while longer then moved up to her asshole, licking across it several times before I pushed my tongue inside. I couldn't go too deep in the position I was in, but I sank it inside her as far as I could, slowly bobbing my head as I probed her anal cavity.

We kept this up for several minutes, pleasuring one another with our mouths until Bryce moved forward, giving me a fantastic view of her ass as she moved it down my torso. I stuffed the cushion back behind my head then grabbed her ass instinctively as it hovered just above my groin. I took a minute to admire the view, gripping it harder and enjoying the sight of my fingers sinking into all that flesh.

"Ahem," said Bryce, peering back over her shoulder. "You just gonna stare or are you gonna stick your cock in there?"

"I was gonna do both," I shot back, drawing a chuckle from my curvaceous guest.

"Alright then, smart guy. Bring it on."

Keeping a hand on her enormous ass, I grabbed my cock with the other and moved it towards her sphincter. I pressed the tip up against it, listening to her whine as I pushed it inside. My hands slid up to her hips and I gripped them tightly, pulling her down my cock. Her asshole slid down my shaft, only stopping when those lovely big asscheeks were squished up against my torso. I kept her there for a second or two then pushed her back up again, watching as my cock was slowly unveiled.

Gripping her hips, I quickly fell into a steady rhythm. Guiding her ass along the length of my shaft, dull smacks increased in volume as I pulled her down harder, slamming it against my abs. Bryce hopped up onto her feet and wrapped her arms around her meaty legs, practically pinning them to her tummy as she worked her ass up and down my dick. My fingers dug into her flesh as I tightened my grip on her hips, keeping her steady as she rode me harder, performing textbook squats on my long, thick cock. I stared ahead, utterly mesmerised as her ass beat down on my abs, every strike sending ripples through both her cheeks. My cock was throbbing and every crash of those juicy buns against my torso brought me closer to the point of climax. I'd been on borrowed time for a while now, and I sought to fit in one last position before Mount Tyler erupted in devastating fashion.

I moved my hands to the small of her back and pushed her forward as I rolled up onto my knees, switching from reverse cowgirl to doggy style in one seamless motion. One quick slap of her ass and I started thrusting, drilling into that big, thick booty with all I had left in the tank. My hands went down and grabbed her cheeks, spreading them wide so I could watch my dick as it vanished inside her rectum. Each thrust took me right to the base and I could hear how wet she was as my big, swinging ballsack slapped against her pussy. She was getting close herself and it got me wondering if I could make her cum before I did. It was gonna be tough, but if there's one thing you should know about me by now it's that I like to push myself.

"Let that hair down," I instructed and, to my infinite surprise, Bryce complied in an instant.

Removing her scrunchy, she gracefully shook out that vibrant red hair, letting it spill over her shoulders and back. Gathering it in a tightly clenched fist, I held it like reins as I thrusted harder, wrenching her head back as my cock bored deep into her anal passage. Bryce screamed at the wall in front of her as I pounded her hard and fast, clapping her ass with my pelvis.

I wound her red hair around my knuckles and yanked it sharply, pulling her up the rest of the way. Now her back was against my torso and I wrapped an arm around her chest to make sure it stayed there as I picked up the pace, pounding with little restraint. Her head turned to the side and I kissed her from behind as I drove my cock into her ass, my hands moving in different directions. One went to her throat, choking her lightly, while the other slid down until I found her clit, thrumming it vigorously as I continued to rail. Her screams got louder and every rub of her clit tightened her asshole like I was turning a lever.

"You gonna cum for me?" I asked, sneering into her ear.

Her body was trembling in my arms and a gasping "uh huh," was all she could manage in response.

I slowed my thrusts but strummed her even harder as I rammed my cock in deep, those incredible ass cheeks cushioning each thrust. It only took a few to tip her over the edge and I buried myself inside her as I felt her cum, kneading her clit as her asshole squeezed my cock to the point of bursting.

"AHHH!!! OH MY GODDD!!!" Bryce screamed as a thunderous orgasm tore through her curvy frame, shaking her down to the core.

I rubbed her pussy until her body stopped shaking then pulled my cock from her ass. Gripping it at the base, I didn't even have time to aim before a thick torrent of burning hot splooge sprayed from the tip of my prick. The first rope went up her back, starting just above her ass and not stopping until it reached her hair. I pointed my cock at her ass and fired again, shooting cum across both her cheeks.

Bryce turned, taking my cock in her mouth as she swatted my hand away. Curling her fingers at the base, she pumped her fist up and down my shaft, jerking out the last few drops. Her lips stayed pursed at the tip as she swallowed the last of my load, then slid down my cock several times as she cleaned me of her various fluids. She pried my cock from between her lips, grinning at me as I stood there panting.

"So, how much time do we have?" she asked as she took my cock in her hands, stroking it slowly from bottom to top.

I looked at my watch; it was three pm. My next guest was arriving at eight, so all I really needed was an hour to shower and get myself ready. Some kind of rest time probably would have been advisable, but as I saw Bryce's ass as it stuck out behind her, still covered in streaks of my cum, I knew I wouldn't be getting any of that.

"Ermm...about three hours."

"Good," she said, looking at the various items dotted around the room. "'Cause there's a lot I like down here."

Damn. Could be a long afternoon.