The Getaway: Bryce Dallas Howard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce moved to the foot of the table, parting her legs as wide as she could as she knelt at the edge, thrusting her ass into the air. Her head went down to the surface of the table and she turned it to the side as she gripped the edges. I took a moment to admire her ass again, as it somehow looked bigger (I wasn't actually sure that was possible) as she stuck it out behind her. It really was phenomenal; a true work of art. Utterly enormous, yet shaped to perfection.

I flicked the cap off the bottle of oil and gave it a squeeze, watching in awe as the shiny, yellowish liquid dripped down both her cheeks. I set the bottle down then rubbed the oil into those two large orbs, taking my time and ensuring every inch was shining thoroughly. Then I squeezed some more into the crack of her ass, smearing it across her pussy lips and her tight little puckered sphincter.

Then, once the bottle was almost empty, I tossed it aside and rose to my feet, pointing my cock at her asshole. I gave her a second to back out (knowing full well that she wouldn't) then steered myself forward, splitting her open with the tip of my prick. Bryce looked back at me as best she could, giving a satisfied whine as I gripped her oily cheeks, inching myself forward and guiding my crown into her ass. Her ass was tight but the sheer volume of makeshift lube that I slathered her sphincter in made entry relatively easy. Once the head was inside I started to thrust, going slowly at first so I didn't overwhelm her. If that was even possible.

It had been a while since I'd fucked anyone in the ass so it took me a moment to find my rhythm. But once I did, I didn't lose it. I dug my fingers into both her cheeks as I started thrusting harder, coaxing louder moans from Bryce as my dick sunk deeper, boring into her anal cavity. It didn't take long for me to reach the base, and from that point on every row of my hips sent my pelvis crashing straight into her ass, drawing loud clapping sounds that echoed around the massage room.

I moved my hands lower and grabbed onto the tops of her thighs. As great as that ass felt in the palms of my hands, I wanted to see how it looked without any obstructions. The answer, of course, was fucking amazing and every thrust I took made those huge cheeks jiggle like jello on a plate. Watching those asscheeks clap was bordering on hypnotic and I redoubled my efforts, almost on impulse as that big, thick booty bounced in front of my eyes. Soon I was going full pelt, tearing into that ass with as much speed and force as I would any pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Bryce growled, peering back at me from her awkward position. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's it. Give it to me. Pound that fucking ass!"

I moved my hands back up to her butt, enjoying the feeling of her ass meat rippling as I drilled her hard and deep, driving to the hilt with every pelvic slam. It felt amazing and looked even better. I love a good visual as much as the next man but, at the end of the day, fucking a woman never looks as good as it feels. Or at least that's how I felt until I met Bryce. Honestly, she might be the first woman I've met where the sight of me fucking her was better than the actual sensation. Which is saying something 'cause pounding that ass is literally a dream come true. It might have been muscle memory from my trip with Anne and Jessica, but it took all my willpower not to grab my phone and capture the image of that big ass bouncing as I slammed my dick into it. Of course I'd never do that without discussing it first, but this struck me as the kind of thing I could pull myself senseless to for hours on end.

I think Bryce noticed that my thoughts were straying, 'cause she looked back at me with a grin that was by the far the largest I'd seen so far.

"How you doin' back there, big guy?" she asked, taunting me a little, like I couldn't handle the size of her ass. In fairness, she wasn't far wrong.

"Oh, I'm doing just fine," I replied, grinning back as I raised my hand behind me and slapped her hard on the ass.

Now that she'd lightened up a little, it felt like a safe move (Lord only knows what would have happened to me if I'd done that to her earlier). But honestly, it would have been worth any repercussions, 'cause that ass just needed to be spanked. Bryce liked it though (as I suspected she would). So much, in fact, that she told me to repeat it.

"Oooh, yeah!" she cooed, her grin stretching wider. "Do that again."

I did it again.

"Harder!"

I did it again. Harder. Then again, harder still, and this time without a prompt. It took her by surprise and she squealed in delight as the sound rang out. A red palm print was left behind on her cheek, her ass so big it looked like I had the hands of a toddler.

"OK, OK!" Bryce laughed. "I think you're having too much fun there. Take it out," she instructed, shooing me back with her hand.

With an audible groan, I pulled back slowly from the depths of her ass, watching intently as my crown popped free from her sphincter. Bryce pushed herself up, turning one-eighty degrees. Her mouth came open and she gazed into my eyes, beckoning me forward with a wag of her tongue. I gripped my cock as I took a step forward, steering it into her mouth. My shaft was shining with lube and ass juice, but not for very long. Taking me straight to the hilt, those thick lips puckered at the base of my shaft and she kept me there as she started sucking, cleaning up the various fluids. Thank God I used edible oil. She deepthroated by cock several times then pulled her head back, a string of saliva connecting her lips to the tip of my penis.

"You wanna fuck this ass some more?" she asked, reaching back to slap an oversized cheek.

"What do you think?" I said with a smirk, eyeing that ass unashamedly as she stuck it in the air.

I went to move to the end of the table but Byrce stopped me. "Uh uh. You stay right there."

She turned onto her back and lifted her legs up, pulling them back until her ass stuck out over the edge of the table. Bryce reached down and gripped her buttcheeks, her asshole splitting open a little as she pulled them apart. I pressed my cock against her sphincter and guided it in, watching it stretch around the width of my crown.

"Mmm, fuck yeah!" she moaned, biting her bottom lip. "Fuck, you're so thick!"

"So are you," I replied, grinning back at her as I started thrusting.

Bryce laughed; her ice queen exterior was starting to melt. I thrusted a little harder this time, knowing how much she could take. Her hands moved up and she grabbed her thighs, keeping them pulled back as I ventured deeper, bottoming out with each thrust. Her head fell back onto the leather, deep grunts pouring from between her lips as I tore through her anal passage. A hand went to her clit and she started rubbing, her asshole tightening around my shaft. I felt some resistance so I went a little faster, slamming into her backside with hard, unbridled thrusts.

"Oh, yeah, that's it," she growled, still staring at the ceiling above her. "Keep going! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Her hand was a blur as she strummed her clit and I did my best to match her pace, railing my cock into her with very little self control.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Yes, yes, yes!" she panted, her head coming up from the table.

Her features were twisted and her eyes went into her head as I delivered the decisive thrust. She pulled her hand away and I kept on pounding as a hot jet of crystalline fluids shot forth from her quivering snatch. It had been a while since I'd been with a squirter and the sudden burst of fluid took me by surprise as it sprayed in my direction, soaking my abs and cock.

"Mmm, Goddamn!" Bryce exclaimed, laughing a little as she rubbed her pussy. "Fuck, I haven't done that in ages!"

I grinned right back at her as I slowed my thrusts, ramming home a few deep ones that took me right down to the base. Each one hit her hard and a few thin sprays of juice squirted from her pussy, steadily decreasing in volume until she ran out of fluid. The whole ordeal had left me throbbing and I briefly stopped for a breather, still half-buried in her perfect ass.

"You ready?" she asked, looking into my eyes as she propped herself up.

"Hmm?" I said blankly, not quite sure what she was asking me.

"Well, you made me cum," she said with a grin. "Now it's your turn."

"Ohhh, OK. Where...?"

"You can do it in there," she said, stopping me before I could ask.

"Right you are."

Seeing her squirt like that had triggered something in me and my hips started moving almost of their accord as I quickly returned to my previous rhythm. Pushing down on the backs of her thighs, I kept her legs pulled back as I took her backdoor, drilling in deep with repeated savage thrusts. I was seriously close and a few hard slams were all it took to push me over the edge. Sheathing myself inside her for the very last time, my neck craned backwards and I launched a deep roar at the ceiling above as my bellend erupted, firing thick ropes deep into her rectum.

"UHHH! FUUUCCCKKK!!!" I yelled as Bryce started rubbing her clit again, her asshole contracting and squeezing more spunk from the tip of my prick.

She didn't cum again herself (I don't think) and it seemed that her sole purpose for doing that was to make me cum extra hard. And, if that was the case, Miss Howard, then mission fucking accomplished. I hadn't cum that hard in weeks. I took a moment to regain my senses then slowly withdrew my cock from her asshole. Her ass gaped open a little as I pried it loose and a few globs of cum came trickling out after it, dripping down onto the carpet. Bryce didn't stop it and kept her asscheeks spread as the remaining splooge slopped out of her open sphincter, leaving a mess on the massage room floor.

"Phew!" said Bryce, puffing her bright red cheeks. "I needed that."

"I needed that," I returned as I poked my cock at her asshole, smearing the remains of my load.

Bryce laughed. "Well, you got it."

She lowered her legs then hopped down from the table, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as she pulled me down for a kiss. It was only then that I realised that we hadn't actually done that yet, and I tried to think if I'd ever fucked a woman in the ass without kissing her before. Surely this was the first.

"What would you like to do now?" I asked, lightly gripping that gorgeous ass.

"I know just the thing," she said. "Come with me."

We slipped back into our clothes and went upstairs. She led me to her room and unzipped the suitcase that I'd left on her bed. She rummaged through it for a while then took out a folded sheet of paper and handed it to me. I'm not sure what I was expecting her to produce from the depths of her luggage but it certainly wasn't that.

"What's this?" I asked, unfolding the paper.

"Those are your lines," she replied, flashing that filthy grin.

"My...lines?"

I looked down at the paper and, sure enough, what appeared to be some kind of script was stretched out across the page, with lines of dialogue for both her and myself.

"Mmhmm. It's called 'roleplay', honey. Now go and learn them while you get yourself ready, then come to that office room you showed me with your computer in it. You've got an hour."

I left Bryce's room and went back to mine for a shower, then looked over my lines as I towelled myself dry. A few lines in and I quickly learned that Bryce took roleplaying very seriously. I won't spoil it for you, but suffice it to say, she had spent a lot of time putting it together. I hadn't done any acting since grade school, so I think it would be fair to say that I wasn't versed in the art of line-learning like I'm sure she was. And there were a lot of them to learn and not much time to do so.

No costume requirements had been stipulated (except one, but we'll get to that later), so I chose the clothes that I thought best suited my character, and had a go at reciting the script. I dropped a few lines here and there, but I think I did a pretty good job, all things considered. I had about twenty minutes left after I'd dressed and styled my hair so I used that time wisely, familiarising myself with the script as best as I could.

The time came and I went to the office as per my instructions. The door was closed when I got there so I gave it a knock as the script indicated.

"Come in," came a voice from within.

I pushed the door open and stepped inside. Bryce was sat at my desk, her hair still in a bun, wearing a pair of black framed glasses and a white silk blouse that was unbuttoned to the top of her cleavage. Her ass was stuck to the chair, of course, so I couldn't see what it looked like in the tight grey pencil skirt she was wearing, but if I had to hazard a guess I'd say that it looked incredible. I'd imagine it looks incredible in pretty much anything.

So, yeah...she looked sexy as fuck, basically, and I tried not to let that distract me too much as I recited my opening line. "You wanted to see me, Dean Howard?" Boom. Nailed it.

Bryce looked up from my computer screen, and peered at me over the rims of her glasses, stiffening my cock a little as I'm sure was her intention. "Ahh, yes, Mr Roberts [not my actual surname, by the way]. Please take a seat."

She gestured to the chair opposite hers and I went and parked my ass in it, placing my backpack (that she'd requested I wear) on the floor at my feet. "Thank you."

"OK, Mr Roberts, I'll cut to the chase. The finance department has been in touch and it appears there have been some issues regarding your tuition fees."

"Oh...err...yeah. Sorry about that, Dean Howard, but my father was laid off from his firm and has had to claim unemployment. My brother and sister are still in high school and he needs his savings to support the family."

"Well, I'm very sorry to hear that, Mr Roberts, but I'm afraid you're not entitled to free education. If you'd told me about this straight away maybe we could have arranged some kind of payment plan, but it appears your tuition is now three months in arrears."

"Yes, and again I'm very sorry for that, Dean Howard, but I was hoping my dad would find another job quickly. He's always been such a good provider for me and my siblings but with the recession there aren't too many companies that are hiring right now."

"I know, Mr Roberts. It's hell out there, but it doesn't change the fact that you haven't paid a cent of your tuition for the entire semester. And I'm afraid that without immediate payment there will no longer be a place for you at this university."

"Oh, no! Please, Dean Howard, this school is everything to me. Could I settle up once my dad finds a job?"

"Well, I'd love to do that for you, Mr Roberts, I really would. But as you said yourself, not many companies are hiring at the moment, and even if your father were to find employment, there's still the question of paying off any debts he might accrue, not to mention supporting your two siblings which I'm sure are a bigger priorities than your college tuition. No, I'm sorry, Mr Roberts, but I'm afraid that money will have to be paid in full within seven working days, or I will have no choice but to remove you from your course of study. You are welcome to re-enrol whenever you have the requisite funds."

"No, no, no! There must be something we can do. Please, Dean Howard, I'll do anything. Just don't kick me out of school!" That bit was tough. It required actual acting which, I think it would be fair to say, is not my strongest suit.

A playful grin played across Bryce's face as she slid her glasses down the bridge of her nose, gazing at me with those blueish-green eyes. "Anything, huh?"

"Erm...yeah."

"Well, your professors have told me what a good student you are and everyone knows you're one of the star players on the football team, so it really would be a shame to lose you. Since you are such a talented athlete, maybe we could arrange some kind of athletic scholarship to run until the end of the school year."

"That would be great, Dean Howard! Staying in school means everything to me. I love this place with all my heart."

"I know you do, Mr Roberts, I know you do. But just so you know, there will be certain...responsibilities that you will be expected to fulfil."

"Oh, don't you worry about that, Dean Howard. I'll ace all my classes and give my all when I'm out on the field. I'll take this school to the championship game, you mark my words!"

Bryce laughed. "Well, that's great, Mr Roberts, but I'm afraid that's not what I had in mind."

"Oh? So what did you have in mind?"

Bryce rose from her seat and strolled to my side of the desk, perching her ass on the corner. "You know, I've always found you very attractive, Tyler."

"Erm...likewise. You're a very beautiful woman, Dean Howard." Yeah, Bryce wrote that herself. A little conceited, but hard to argue with all the same.

"Thank you, Tyler. So, since you find me so attractive, I guess you wouldn't object if I were to include some...personal requests in our little deal?"

"Err...no, I don't think so. What kind of personal requests?"

Bryce grinned, then placed a finger underneath my chin, looking me straight in the eyes as she told me to, "get on your knees."

I was taken aback. Or rather, I acted like I was taken aback. Or tried to, at least. "Erm...excuse me?"

"You heard me," she said, then repeated slowly, "get...on...your...knees."

"But...why?"

"Don't worry about the 'why'. All you need to concern yourself with is doing what I tell you. Now, I'm not going to say it again. Get. On. Your. Knees."

So, yeah...I got on my knees.

Bryce hopped down from the edge of the desk. "So you said you find me attractive, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's very flattering. And what is it about me that you find so attractive?"

"Well, you're very beautiful, like I said, and..."

"I bet you like my ass, don't you?" she interrupted, turning on her heels and sticking it out behind her.

I was a little distracted as she shoved it towards me, my face and her ass just a foot or so apart. "Erm...y-yes," I said, struggling to remember my lines. "You have a great ass, Dean Howard."

"Yeah, you like a big ass, don't you, Tyler? I've seen those little coeds you run around with, showing off their butts on Instagram. But they don't have an ass like me, do they?"

She put her hands on her hips and slid them down to her ass, grabbing two handfuls through the fabric of her skirt.

"No, ma'am," I said. "I don't think anyone has an ass like you, Dean Howard." I ad libbed that last bit. Bryce looked back at me, and if the grin on her face was anything to go by, I don't think she minded one bit.

"Aww," she said. "Well, aren't you sweet? And since you like my ass so much, maybe you'd like a closer look?"

She definitely posed it as a question, but she didn't wait for an answer. Reaching back, she gripped a handful of hair and pulled me into her ass. Her skirt stretched tightly across her cheeks, but even so her ass was so big that my face could still vanish inside it. I didn't go as deep as earlier but there was still enough ass to cut off my oxygen supply, her thick cheeks sucking me in, even through her tight-fitting skirt.

She kept me there for a close to a minute then released me with a tug of my hair. I gasped deeply, sucking in air as she pulled my face from her crack.

"Mmm, you like it in there, baby? You like your face in that ass?"

"Uh...uh huh," I said, still breathing heavily.

"Yeah, you do, huh? Maybe I should take this skirt off so you can get in there deeper. Would you like that?"

Again, she didn't wait for an answer. Reaching back behind her, she found the zipper and pulled it down, unfastening a skirt that looked ready to burst as the seams. She tugged it down an inch at a time, and I'm still not sure if she was intentionally doing it that slowly or if her ass was so big that that was as quick as she could go. Either way, she bared that beautiful ass at an agonising pace, and it took enormous self-discipline to keep from grabbing that skirt and ripping it straight off of her. Finally she tugged it past the thickest part and both her big ass cheeks came bouncing out.