The Getaway: London Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped for air as she wrenched me free, gripping my hair tightly as she held me in place. Shifting her shoulders from side to side, her huge, bra-busting tits swung back and forth in tremendous fashion, slapping against my face in the process. The first strike nearly knocked me sideways and I halted my thrusts instinctively, releasing my grip on Hayley's hair as the blows rained down on my face.

"Yeah? You like that? Huh?" said Christina, taunting me. "You like those big tits in your face?"

I did like it, and if this was me being put in my place then I've gotta step out of line more often. In spite of the pain they caused, those big, weighty tits slapping against my face felt truly incredible, and I would have happily have let her continue until she beat me into a pulp.

Hayley's hands went back to my hips and her head started bobbing, lips sliding up and down my shaft as she sucked the life out of me. Christina grinned, getting a few more blows in before she dropped down beside her, leaving me battered and bruised, yet utterly throbbing as she joined the brunette on the bathroom floor. Hayley deepthroated me a few more times, handing me off to Christina who immediately followed suit. Her blowjob style was just as aggressive and she took me to the base in seconds, gazing up with those bright blue eyes as she made my dick disappear. Hayley watched for a minute then dipped down lower, wrapping her lips around my balls and sucking each one in turn.

They kept this up for several minutes, switching roles at regular intervals until Christina broke the routine. A ball fell from between her lips and she wrapped those plump pillows around the base of my shaft, beckoning Hayley to join her. Hayley accepted the invite and they squatted face to face, lips and tits pressed tightly together as they shared my throbbing cock. Squeezing and grabbing at each other's tits, they worked their lips up and down my shaft, a pair of sprightly tongues lapping at the underside. My cock was pulsing in between their lips, veins growing fatter with every pass they took. I'm not sure I have the vocabulary to describe the sensation so I'll go with 'fucking incredible', but really that's selling it someway short.

For the next few minutes I didn't move a muscle, simply stood there like a statue as they worked me over. After several slick passes down the length of my shaft, they stayed at the head for an extended break, giving the tip some special attention. I took this as my cue and placed my hands at the back of their heads, keeping them still as I started thrusting. My cock slid smoothly in between their lips, balls flinging upwards and slapping against their chins.

Christina's lips peeled away for a second as she wet two fingers, steering them between Hayley's legs. There were too many tits in the way for me to see what she was doing, but whatever it may have been, Hayley was clearly enjoying it. She moaned against the side of my cock, eyelids fluttering as the redhead worked her magic. Hayley reciprocated and soon they were moaning in unison, lapping at my cock as I thrusted harder. My cock throbbed harder with each new thrust, and if I didn't stop soon I'd be leaving my load on the bathroom floor. I gave a few more thrusts then quickly retreated, prying my cock from between their lips.

"Oooh!" Hayley cooed as she looked at Christina, a hand still rubbing in between her thighs. "I think he almost came."

"I think he did," Christina agreed. "Maybe we should cool him off a little."

The pair exchanged grins then rose to their feet, grabbing me by the arms and pulling me into the shower. Christina closed the door as Hayley turned on the shower, fiddling with dials until she found the perfect heat. Both came towards me and the three of us were struck by high velocity water as we gathered beneath the shower head. Each draped an arm across my shoulders, running fingers through my now wet hair as I wrapped my arms around them, grabbing two handfuls of ass.

I turned to Christina and kissed her first, tongues entangling as our lips sealed shut. I heard Hayley grab something from the rack on the shelf then felt the slick embrace of her soap-sudded hand as she grabbed my cock, jerking from base to tip. I turned to make out with her as Christina kissed my neck, adding another fist to the soapy handjob and making my dick throb harder than ever. They kissed each other as they jerked my cock, grins spreading wider as they turned back to face me.

"On your knees," said Hayley as they gripped my shoulders, pushing me down onto the floor.

Christina grabbed the shower gel and squeezed some onto her tits, pointing the bottle at Hayley's breasts and dousing those as well. I watched from underneath as they squished their titties together, gel turning to foam as one pair of enormous breasts was rubbed against the other. It was a hell of an image, and how it was supposed to be cooling me off I truly do not know.

Bending a little at the waist to get down to my level, I barely had a chance to brace myself as four fat tits were thrusted towards me, shoved into my face from left side and right. Both of them laughed as my head disappeared, huge tits nearly smothering me to death in the best way possible. My eyes were stinging from the soap but I wouldn't have complained even if I could have; those tits in my face felt way too good. But I wasn't the only one enjoying it, and if the cooing and giggling from above me was anything to go by, the girls were having just as much fun as I was. Every so often I'd hear them kissing, feeling more shower gel drip down into my hair as they smothered me harder, boobs getting foamier with every passing second.

I could've kept this up all day, in all honesty, but as my face was sandwiched between those four huge tits, I could feel my cock start throbbing with jealousy. I think they might've noticed 'cause suddenly those tits were pulled from my face, both grabbing an arm as they hauled me to my feet. I took a few seconds to catch my breath then stepped under the shower head, washing the soap from my face and hair.

The girls shared a laugh as they moved in closer; Hayley behind me, Christina in front. Christina poured out a palmful of fruit-scented gel, then handed the bottle to her friend. She slapped her hands down onto my chest, lathering up my torso as I pulled her in for a kiss. Hayley did the same behind me and I felt her hands run down to my ass, fingers digging into both my cheeks as she gave them a hearty squeeze. Then she plucked the shower head from the bracket on the wall and pointed it at my back, rinsing off foam as she kissed down the length of my spine. Christina went with her, kissing down my neck and across my torso as she dropped down slowly, planting her knees on the floor of the shower.

Hayley gripped my ass cheeks and pried them apart, smearing soap across my taint and asshole. At first I just thought she was washing me thoroughly, but it wasn't until she rinsed off the suds that I realised her intention. Keeping my cheeks spread widely apart, she threw herself forward without further delay, burying her face in my ass crack. She liked to do this every so often but, for some reason, this time it took me by surprise. And judging from her reaction, I don't think Christina was expecting it either. Peering around behind me, her mouth gaped open and her eyes went wide as she was what her friend was doing.

"Kinky bitch," she quipped, drawing a muffled laugh from Hayley as she poked out her tongue, licking along my taint and up to my asshole.

Taking my cock in her soapy hands, she jerked me slowly with very loud strokes, smearing suds along the length of my shaft.

"I'm liking her more by the second," she declared, looking at me with a smirk.

"So am I," I replied, groaning a little as Hayley's slick tongue slid back and forth across my asshole.

Christina laughed. "I can tell," she said, her grin getting wider as she felt me throbbing.

She grabbed the bottle of shower gel and squirted some onto her tits, cupping them in her hands as she wrapped them around my cock. She worked those tits into a lather as she ran them up and down my dick; loud, soapy smacking sounds bouncing off the shower walls as those big, pale beauties slapped against my torso. I've never been tittyfucked and rimmed at the same time before, and I can exclusively reveal that it feels just as good as it sounds. Those lovely big tits roamed along the length of my shaft, stimulating every nerve and fibre, veins pulsing vigorously as Hayley licked my ass.

Fingers digging into both my cheeks, I felt my asshole split open as she spread them wider, pushing her tongue inside. Those plump lips puckered as she bobbed her head, kissing my sphincter repeatedly as her tongue plunged deep into my ass. It triggered something in me and I grabbed Christina's titties and started thrusting, drilling my cock through that gorgeous rack. My crown poked out from the tops of her titties, leaking incessantly as it impaled itself on Christina's chin.

Hayley, meanwhile, kept her tongue extended, rewarding each thrust with a lick of my asshole. I was in heaven, my cock throbbing harder with each passing second. Christina gazed up from her spot on the floor, staring at me intensely with those beautiful big blue eyes. I stared straight back with equal fervour, putting a finger to her chin and angling her upwards as I leaned down to kiss her, tonguing her aggressively as I fucked those famous tits.

"Turn around," she said, grinning as our lips came apart. "I wanna do what she's doing."

Well, I wasn't gonna say 'no' to that. She grabbed my hips as I fished my cock from between her titties, turning under her direction. Gripping my cheeks and spreading them wide, she shoved her face in without hesitation, tonguing my ass with ravenous greed. She'd never licked my asshole before but, hey, this seemed like a good time to start.

Dousing her boobs in a fresh coat of gel, Hayley grabbed my cock and slapped it down between them, pushing those tits around the width of my shaft. Titfucks from Hayley are always amazing and this one was no different. My cock doesn't vanish like it does with Christina, but there is still more than enough meat there to enclose it fully, giving me the perfect tunnel to slide my dick through. And that's what I did, thrusting hard right from the start and slicing through her tits like a knife through butter.

Taking cues from Hayley before her, Christina kept her tongue outstretched, lapping at my asshole each time I pulled back. It felt incredible and my cock kept swelling as it sawed through Hayley's tits, leaking its goo into the depths of her cleavage. I grabbed the shower gel from the rack on the wall and squeezed more onto her tits, coating them thoroughly as I thrusted harder. Her hands started slipping across her big slick titties and she squeezed them harder to maintain her grip, tightening the pressure on my pulsing shaft.

I couldn't help but moan as those lovely big juggies squeezed my cock like a vice, the gap in between so wet and so tight that it almost felt like I was fucking a pussy. I wasn't sure how much more I could take, and I breathed a sigh of relief as she grasped her tits just a little too hard, popping my cock from between them.

"Whoops!" she said with a giggle, rinsing my cock with the shower head.

Wrapping her arms around the top of my thighs, Christina gripped me hard as I finished thrusting, returning her face to my asscrack. Hayley curled her fingers around the base of my shaft and she steered my cock in between her lips, taking a hardy portion on the very first pass. Bobbing slowly and sucking hard, she slurped up the excess water along with any other moisture that may have accumulated.

Christina licked across my puckered asshole, making my bellend throb as it nudged past Hayley's tonsils. Her tongue went stiff and she pushed it inside, probing me deeply as she bobbed her head. Hayley's lips, meanwhile, were dragging smoothly along the length of my shaft, her own slick tongue lapping at the underside as she took me to the back of her throat. She kept me there for close to a minute, finally retracting in a spray of spit. Thick ropes of saliva dripped from my pulsing shaft, merging with the puddles of water as they pooled on the floor of the shower.

Christina reached upwards and grabbed my cock, stroking the shaft as she tongued my ass. Hayley grinned and rolled out her tongue, kneading those soapy tits as she licked me softly, coaxing out precum from the tip of my prick. She grabbed the bottle of shower gel and squeezed some onto my shaft, teasing my slit as Christina stroked me. Her hand ran smoothly along the length of my shaft, smearing foam from bellend to base. It was more than I could handle and I felt my dick start to spasm in Christina's hands, the crown twitching like it could go off at any second. Reaching back behind me, I fisted a handful of wet red hair and pulled her face from my ass crack, prompting a laugh from Hayley.

"Oooh-hoo-hoo! Too much for you?" she asked with a grin. I winced a little as I fought the sensation, giving an honest nod. "Aww, do you need a break?"

I regained my composure and rolled my eyes, dismissing her question with a sneering scoff. "Pfft! Fuck no!"

I grabbed her by the arms, pulling her up from the floor of the shower. Her arms went around my shoulders and she grabbed the back of my head, pulling me down for a kiss. I gripped her ass as our lips locked together, making her shriek into my mouth as I hoisted her upwards. I moved my hands from her tight, toned ass and grabbed onto her thighs, still kissing wildly as I held her aloft. I grabbed my cock and pointed it upwards, rubbing it against her slit. I slid my hands back down to her thighs, my crown poised neatly between her dripping pink lips. Our lips came apart and I stared into her eyes as I dropped her downward, lowering her onto my cock. She slid down my length in the blink of an eye, mouth gaping wide as she sunk to the base of my shaft.

"Ohhhh, my God!" she squealed, her full lips rounded in a perfect O.

"Missed that?" I grinned, staring into her eyes as I held her there, throbbing deep inside her.

She didn't say a word, just nodded her head and our eyes stayed connected as I lifted her upwards, pulling her pussy to the ridge of my crown. I held her there for several seconds; long enough for me to miss her pussy and for her to miss my cock. Then I dropped her back down again, impaling her body on my long, thick shaft.

"Ohhh! FUCK!" she yelled, throwing her head back as I repeated the action, tossing her body up and down my cock.

I grabbed her ass cheeks as our bodies collided, feeling them ripple in the palms of my hands. Titties were flopping this way and that, slapping against my face as I bounced her harder. I poked out my tongue as those tits smacked against me, licking them as best I could as they bounced all around her chest.

So engrossed was I in Hayley's body that I almost forgot this was a threesome. But I was quickly reminded of that when Christina gripped my buttcocks and spread them apart, burying her face in my ass. Her tongue came out and found my asshole, licking across it with long, wet strokes. She'd clearly gotten a taste for rimming after Hayley introduced her to it, and I made sure to thank her for that by bouncing her up and down my dick with extra force and gusto.

"Ohhhh! Yes, yes, yes! That's it!" she cried, screaming at the ceiling above her. "Gimme that dick!"

Licking back and forth across my puckered sphincter, Christina's tongue stiffened as she pushed it into my ass, probing me deeply as I fucked her friend. Loud, wet slapping sounds started echoing around the room, increasing in volume as I pulled her down into me, slamming her pelvis into mine. This continued until my arms began to tire and I opted for a change of tactics. Getting a firm grip on her nice toned ass, I pinned that thick body against my own, holding her in place as I started thrusting. Hips pumping at a frantic pace, I drilled my cock into the depths of her pussy, feeling those ass cheeks jiggle with every thrust I took. Her head fell forward and her lips found mine, moaning into my mouth as I fucked her harder.

Pulling her tongue from my asshole, Christina emerged from between my cheeks. Rising to her feet, she moved behind Hayley and licked two fingers, reaching down low as she kissed her neck.

"Ohhhh!" Hayley purred, peering at Christina from over her shoulder.

I couldn't see what Chrstina was doing, but from the way Hayley reacted I would say she was teasing her asshole. Whatever she was doing, it tightened Hayley's pussy like she was turning a screw, and it gripped my cock even harder as I drove it inside her. The girls made out as I slammed into Hayley's pussy; open-mouthed and with lots of tongue. It was hot as fuck, as I'm sure you can imagine, and I quickly joined in, putting my mouth to theirs and tonguing them both as I pounded Hayley, railing with little restraint.

Christina left us to it and nuzzled into Hayley's neck, kissing down her back as she dropped to her knees. Again, I couldn't see anything, so what happened next I can only speculate, but Hayley moaned louder as our lips came apart, eyelids fluttering as a heavenly look of pleasure spread across her gorgeous features.

"Oh my God! Fuck, Christina!"

A little muffled chuckle came back from below as (again, speculating here) Christina licked back and forth across Hayley's asshole. She was definitely in the vicinity 'cause her tongue touched my shaft a few times as I drilled it into Hayley's pussy, my balls now slapping against Christina's chin. She'd been close to cumming from the very first thrust and that frisky tongue sliding across her asshole was more than enough to finish the job.

I stared into her eyes and as I kept on thrusting, watching them roll into the back of her head as the pleasure took over. She didn't hold back, dousing my cock with a hot rush of fluid that soaked every inch of my shaft. I pinned her against me and held her tight, enjoying the feeling of her pussy squeezing me as she rode the waves of pleasure, the tongue on her asshole stretching it out for close to a minute.

Her pupils returned to their usual place and she leaned in and kissed me, panting slowly as the feeling subsided. I gave her a minute to regain her senses then pulled her off my cock, setting her down on the floor. She dropped straight to her knees and kissed Christina, taking her face in her hands.

"How was that?" the redhead asked, grinning as their mouths came apart.

"Oh my God, I've missed that cock so much," Hayley declared. "You yanks have been hogging him!"

Christina laughed. "You need to get to the States more, honey." She took my cock in one of her hands, stroking from bottom to top. "Mind if I taste your pussy?"

"Be my guest," said Hayley. "Mi fanny, su fanny."

Christina tipped her head back, unleashing a tittering laugh. "I'll hold you to that."

"You better."

Damn. They were really hitting it off.

Christina's mouth came open and she steered my cock inside. Sliding her lips up and down my shaft, she moaned a little as she worked me over, slurping up Hayley's fluids. She pried my crown from between her lips and ran her tongue across those big pink pillows, savouring the taste of her new friend's pussy.

"Mmm, delicious!" she grinned, pointing my cock at Hayley.

Hayley kissed her once then wrapped her lips around the tip of my penis, stroking the shaft as she blew me. Christina stood and grabbed the back of my head, kissing me aggressively while Hayley sucked me off.

"How do you want me?" she asked as our lips came apart, those big blue eyes staring straight into mine.

I answered by grabbing her hips, spinning her around as I pushed her up against the wall. Her entire upper half was pressed against the glass and I can only begin to imagine how great her tits looked while she was in that position. Hayley's lips went down to the base and she held me there for several seconds, feeling my cockhead twitch against the back of her throat. She pried my cock from between her lips and aimed it at Christina, feeding it into her pussy. I pushed forward a little as she guided me in, sinking straight down to the base.