The Getaway: London Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hands and moved them upwards, pinning them above her head as I started thrusting, giving it to her hard from the very first pass. Her back stayed arched as she stuck her ass out, squished against the glass from the midriff up. Her ass took the brunt of each thrust, jiggling and clapping as I drove in deep.

Still on her knees, Hayley moved in front of Christina, filling the space between her legs and the wall of the shower. I couldn't see what she was doing down there, but whatever it was Christina most certainly approved. Her pussy contracted almost immediately, gripping me tighter as I drilled into her deepest parts. Head turned sideways, small, round plumes of condensation spread across the glass as her mouth came open, heavy breaths streaming from between her lips. I moved my head in as she moaned and groaned, kissing her open mouth as I fucked her harder, going ballsdeep with every thrust I took. Our mouths came apart and her head tilted downwards, looking at Hayley as best she could.

"Oh, fuck!" she squealed, her voice slightly muffled by the glass. "Yes, Hayley! Keep going, baby! Make me cum on his cock!"

I couldn't take it anymore; whatever Hayley was doing was driving her new friend crazy and I needed to know what it was. I mean, I already had a pretty good idea but...well, I needed to see it with my own two eyes. Grabbing her wrists, her body came free of the glass as I pulled them down, pinning them to the small of her back. I gripped her throat with my other hand, holding it gently as I bucked my hips. I peered over her shoulder, and sure enough, Hayley's long tongue was lapping at the redhead's clit, making her tremble from head to toe.

I moved my hand to Christina's cheek and turned her head to the side, kissing her assertively as I slammed into her pussy. Peeling her tongue from her friend's wet pussy, Hayley came up to join us, putting two fingers to Christina's clit as she kissed us both in turn. Tongues flicking this way and that, Christina moaned into our mouths as I gave her my all, pounding hard and fast.

Hayley's lips left ours and she moved down to Christina's tits, taking a nipple in between her lips. Cupping those tits from behind, I pushed them together as Hayley sucked her, fingers still strumming at the nub of her clit. Poking her tongue out from between her lips, Hayley moved from breast to breast, encircling her nipples as she licked each one turn. Shoving her face in between them, I slapped those titties against both her cheeks, smothering her thoroughly as I fucked her new best friend.

Christina's pussy tightened another notch and I went at her harder as I felt some resistance, slamming my pelvis into that big, thick ass. The extra stimulation to her tits and clit had brought her to the edge and a few hard thrusts were all that was needed to push her over it. Sinking to the balls one final time, I remained inside her as I felt her cum, screaming at the top of her lungs as a powerful orgasm rushed through her buxom frame.

"Oh my God, yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your fucking cock!"

Hayley grinned as she rubbed Christina's clit, knowing how tight it was making her pussy and knowing the effect that would have on my now very tender cock. I winced a little as she squeezed me harder, staying inside her until the tremors subsided then pushing her off my cock. Christina fell against the wall of the shower, still too dick-drunk to stand of her own accord. I took a moment to compose myself then pushed them down to their knees, jerking my cock like a man possessed.

"Ooo! You gonna cum for us, love?" asked Hayley, that familiar grin stretched wider than ever.

My brain was pretty scrambled by this point in the evening, and a simple 'uh huh' were all the words my mouth could muster. The girls both cupped their enormous breasts and gave them an inviting jiggle.

"Mmm, yes! Do it, baby," Christina purred. "Cum all over these tits!"

No further encouragement required. A few more strokes and my cock went off in explosive fashion. Firing copiously at Christina's chest, I left a lengthy white stripe stretching across both her tits. Still jerking wildly, I turned to the right and aimed my cock at Hayley. A second thick jet burst forth from the tip, hitting her breasts with an audible splat. The girls turned and looked at each other, exchanging silent gasps, clearly impressed by the force of my ejaculate. But I wasn't done yet and I pointed my cock back and forth from one huge rack to the other, jerking out the last of my load and peppering their tits with whatever was left.

"Blimey!" said Hayley, brown eyes bulging as she gawped at Christina's chest. "You're bloody drenched, love!"

"Look who's talking!" Christina laughed back. "Here, let me clean those up for you."

Turning to face each other, Christina latched onto Hayley's tits and rolled out her tongue, licking up thick streaks of spunk. I watched as they kissed each other, my still hard cock twitching vigorously as their lips locked together, swapping my cum back and forth. Hayley reciprocated and they shared another cum kiss, sucking the last few drops from my urethra to wrap things up.

I helped them both to their feet and they doused each other in shower gel to wash off the last of my load. I watched as they rubbed each other down, staying fully rigid as soapy hands roamed across their buxom bodies. It wasn't long before the kissing resumed, Hayley and Christina starting things up before pulling me in to join them.

Hayley suggested we leave the shower before we drained Kent's water supply, and Christina and I both agreed. We shut off the showerhead and returned to the bedroom, piling onto the king size bed. I guided Christina down onto her back and laid on top of her, kissing her hard on the mouth. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, fingers combing through my hair as our tongues entwined, grappling beneath our cheeks.

Hayley's hand roamed up and down my back as she knelt down beside us, patiently waiting her turn. I moved down to Christina's neck, peppering it with kisses on my way to her chest. Hayley picked up from where I left off, and I watched them kiss each other as I cupped Christina's tits, putting my mouth to one of her nipples. Groping and squeezing those two huge mounds, I spread my lips around her large areola, filling my mouth with as much soft titty as I could fit inside it. It felt like a lot, but with Christina's tits as big as they are, it was probably just the tip of the iceberg.

I popped her tit from between my lips and moved to the other, swirling my tongue around her nipple. I felt it grow in between my lips, lightly grazing it with my teeth as I suckled like a famished babe. Christina loved having her titties played with more than anyone else I knew and she moaned into Hayley's mouth as I did just that, indulging myself in that world-class rack.

I buried my face in between them for a minute then continued south, kneading those tits with my hands as I kissed down her tummy. Moving down in between her thighs, I hooked my arms around them as I settled in place, taking a look at her sweet, sweet pussy, a fresh coat of moisture smeared across both her lips. My tongue came out and I licked along her slit, scooping up sweet tasting fluid. She was burning like a furnace from the very beginning and only got hotter the longer I licked her, sweet, molten fluid glazing my lips and chin. I did this several times then moved a little higher, encircling her clit with my tongue.

I looked up from between her legs as Hayley had knelt above her, the pair now engaged in a titty 69 (and if you can think of two better parties to partake of such an act, I would certainly like to hear them). Hayley was immersed in Christina's chest, jiggling her boobs in the palms of her hands as she shoved her face in between them. I couldn't really see what Christina was doing, but with Hayley's tits hanging down in her face I can only assume she was having some fun. It was a hell of a sight, as I'm sure you can imagine, but I didn't let it distract me from the task at hand. Spinning and spiralling this way and that, my tongue was like a whirlwind as I licked Christina's clit, coaxing more fluid from inside her snatch. Her moans increased in volume, partially muffled by Hayley's tits as I worked my magic, tonguing her into a frenzy.

It was around this time that Hayley moved forward, upgrading from the titty 69 to the more regular kind as she perched her pussy on Christina's face. Hayley joined me between Christina's legs, our tongues flicking together as we shared the redhead's clit. Her moans grew louder from under Hayley's ass, the brunette reciprocating as Christina at her pussy. I moved down lower and licked along Christina's slit, lapping up the sweet juices as Hayley tongued her clit. Licking two fingers, I pushed them deep into the redhead's snatch, feeling her tightness and warmth. Hooking them upwards, I found her g-spot in record quick time, massaging it deftly with the tips of my fingers.

Working in tandem, we brought Christina to the verge of climax, performing both actions with skill and finesse. Her pussy contracted, gripping my fingers so hard I was beginning to wonder if I'd get them back out again. I sunk them into her as best I could, watching intently as Hayley's tongue went wild on her clit, spinning around it in concentric circles. A few more pumps of my dexterous fingers and the climax hit her like a ton of bricks. Fluid surged from deep inside her, soaking my digits as I worked them back and forth, probing her darkest parts.

Her pussy loosened and I retrieved my fingers, guiding them into Hayley's mouth. She took them in deep and sucked them clean, moaning in delight as she savoured the taste of her new friend's snatch. I plucked my fingers from between her lips and lifted Christina's legs, resting her ankles on my shoulders as I grabbed my cock, rubbing the tip against her pussy. Hayley emerged from between her thighs, groping those gorgeous tits as she straddled Christina's face.

Christina moaned as I steered myself in, her voice all but muted by Hayley's thick ass. Her pussy was sodden and the slightest thrust was all that was needed to guide myself down to the hilt. Wrapping my arms around her meaty thighs, I used them for leverage as I started thrusting, pulling myself into her pussy. Every thrust sent my dick in deep, drawing a high-pitched squeal from underneath Hayley as I hit her innermost spots.

I watched her tits as they flopped back and forth, jiggling in Hayley's hands as she pushed them together. My eyes met hers, face lit up in the throes of passion as Christina ate her pussy. I put my fingers to her chin and pulled her towards me, kissing her hard as I fucked her friend, drilling deep into her tight, warm snatch. Releasing her grip on Christina's tits, Hayley reached up and grabbed her own, jiggling them enticingly. I took the invitation, diving in deep without a moment's delay. I immersed myself fully, licking from nipple to nipple as I worshipped her beautiful breasts.

"Ohh, yes, love. Don't stop," she purred softly, shaking her tits in my face. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

I moved my hands from Christina's thighs and up to Hayley's tits, kneading them aggressively as I carried on thrusting, slamming into that perfect pussy. Wrapping my lips around one of her nipples, I focused almost solely on those two big boobs, fucking Christina as an afterthought. Hayley placed a hand at the back of my head, holding me in place as I sucked on her tits, switching back and forth from one to the other. Her moans grew louder the harder I sucked her, titties jiggling in the palms of my hands.

I looked into her eyes as the feeling peaked, culminating in a powerful orgasm that raced through her buxom body, shaking her down to the core. I glanced down briefly as Christina licked her, envying the mouthful of juices she was no doubt getting as they flooded from Hayley's twat. Her thick frame trembled as she cooed and squealed, a final full body shiver signalling that the pleasure had run its course. She stayed there for a second as the feeling waned then lifted her ass from Christina's face, tasting her pussy as she leaned down to kiss her.

I watched them make out as I fucked Christina, giving her pussy the attention it craved. Returning my hands to the tops of her thighs, I went in hard on her curvy frame, unleashing a flurry of thrusts that took me right to her molten core. Hayley reached down and found Christina's clit, rubbing it wildly as I fucked her harder, her insides tightening with every thrust. It sent Christina into overdrive, just as Hayley had hoped. After all, she'd cum with gusto onto the redhead's face and was eager to repay her in kind. Knelt at her side with a hand on her clit, Hayley whispered into Christina's ear, encouraging her to orgasm in that posh British accent.

"Yes, come on, love. Cum for me. Soak that juicy cock!"

A few more pumps and she did just that.

"Ohhh, yeeesss!!!" she squealed, wide-eyed and open-mouthed as I delivered the final few thrusts.

I sheathed myself to the balls, throbbing deep inside her as warm juices flowed forth from her pussy, drenching my shaft like Hayley requested. I remained inside her for close to a minute, her insides squeezing tight, enjoying the look of ecstasy spreading across her face as the pleasure coursed through her.

Hayley kissed her as I pulled out slowly, popping the crown from her pussy. I stared at her titties as they rose and fell, her large chest heaving as she caught her breath. Those tits were calling to me, and I hopped down off the bed as the girls made out, scurrying over to my luggage as fast as my legs would carry me. Zipping open my case, I rooted through it until I found what I was looking for, returning to the bed in three seconds flat.

Climbing up onto the mattress, I squeezed some lube onto Christina's tits as I straddled her famous chest, laying my cock in between them. I tossed the lube down to the mattress, taking those breasts in my hands and pushing them around my shaft. No matter how many times I fucked those titties, they never ceased to amaze me. They smothered my shaft so fully that my cock almost disappeared, just the crown poking out of the top as I bucked my hips, sawing my dick in between them.

Hayley watched for a moment then circled around behind me, and I peered back over my shoulder as she crawled between Christina's thighs. She curled her arms around them and rolled out her tongue, steering it straight to the redhead's clit. Looking up at me from between her legs, a grin stretched across her face as she started licking, sliding her tongue along the lips of her pussy and up to the nub of her clit.

I turned back to Christina as I fucked her titties, soft coos fluttering from her between her lips as Hayley licked her out. Tilting her head down towards her tits, she caught the crown in her mouth as I thrusted harder, lapping up precum from the tip of my prick. I squeezed those titties tighter as I kept on thursting, glancing back at Hayley as she ate her pussy. I kept it up for as long as I could, but the sight of that thick, toned ass thrust high into the air was just too good to resist.

Prying my cock from Christina's rack, I slapped the head against both her tits then climbed down from on top of her, hopping down off the bed. Kneeling at the edge of the bed with her ass up high, Hayley's pussy was the perfect height for me to shove my dick into. So that's what I did. Pressing my crown against the lips of her pussy, a deep moan was softened by Christina's snatch as I pushed myself inside her, sinking to the balls with a single thrust. Latching onto her hips, I held them tightly as I started to thrust, driving deep into her tight, wet pussy. Often overshadowed by her lovely tits, Hayley's ass was grateful for the attention, bouncing and rippling as I threw myself into her, clapping both cheeks with my abs.

Gathering brown locks in the palms of her hands, Christina held her hair like a length of rope as Hayley ate her pussy, ensuring her face stayed right where it was as I fucked her from behind.

"Mmm, yeah! Don't stop, baby," the redhead purred. "Keep eating my pussy while you take that dick."

Hayley obliged her, shaking her head back and forth as she licked her friend with renewed enthusiasm. Christina's head fell back into the pillows, moaning towards the ceiling as she groped her very large breasts. Still riding the wave of her previous climax, it didn't take long for her new best friend to bring her to the brink of another.

"Oh, God! Yes!" the redhead squealed, head jolting upwards as she stared into Hayley's eyes. "Keep going, Hayley. Fuck, you're gonna make me cum!"

I thought about slowing so Hayley could concentrate but then thought better of it. Why let Christina have all the fun when I could make Hayley cum as well? Grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them wide, I slammed into Hayley with relentless vigour, not holding back in the slightest as I drilled into the depths of her pussy.

Christina gripped the back of her head, holding her friend in place as she raised her ass off the mattress, grinding her clit against Hayley's tongue. Her eyes clamped shut and her mouth fell open, moans pouring from between her lips. I could tell she was close so I thrusted even harder, pulling Hayley back into me as I threw myself forward, ensuring each thrust went as deep as possible.

A few more of those and the spark ignited. Sheathing myself inside her, her pussy gripped tighter as I felt her cum, squeezing me for all I was worth. She went to pull her head back as her orgasm hit but Christina stopped her, closing in quickly on one of her own. Hayley moaned into Christina's snatch, the volume increasing as she bought her to climax, fluid gushing across her lips and tongue.

Her eyes stayed closed as the feeling struck, exhaling sharp breaths as the pleasure took hold, engulfing her every inch. Her body went limp and she fell back into the cushions, slowly grinding against Hayley's mouth as the powerful sensations began to subside. Hayley kept her tongue outstretched, letting Christina rub up against it as I gripped my cock, pulling it out of her pussy. Christina let go of Hayley's head and they grinned at each other before turning to me.

"Sit," said Christina, patting the edge of the mattress.

I parked my ass at the foot of the bed; Christina on one side, Hayley on the other. I turned to Hayley and kissed her first, pawing at one of her tits as Christina kissed along my shoulders and neck. I made out with Christina then Hayley joined in, kissing first her, then myself, then both of us together. Hands went to my chest and the girls kept kissing as they pushed against my torso, shoving me down onto the mattress.

Their lips came apart and Hayley crawled up the king sized bed, kneeling behind me with her back against the headboard. Christina climbed down from the edge of the bed, kneeling on the floor at my feet. Taking my cock in her hands, she wrapped her lips around the crown, guiding them gently down the length of my shaft. Hands went to my face as Hayley leaned over, kissing me from behind as her girlfriend sucked me.

Christna's lips sunk right to the base, and my moans were muffled by Hayley's mouth as my tip pushed into her throat. Hayley left my lips behind and moved a little lower, kissing past my neck and collarbone until her tits were in my face. Tightly gripping her massive boobs, she pushed them into my face without grace or mercy, smothering me with their weighty fullness. I had no choice but to sit back and take it, groaning into her rack as Christina blew me.

"Mmm, yeah. You like it in there, don't you, love?" Hayley teased, lifting her tits slightly so she could slap them against my face.