The Getaway: London Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," I mumbled back, catching a nipple in my mouth as they jiggled up and down.

Retrieving my dick from down her throat, Christina spat on the swollen head, using both hands to smear it across my shaft. Sight still blocked by Hayley's chest, I felt the soft embrace of Christina's huge tits as she wrapped them tightly around the base of my shaft. Hopping and bouncing in between my thighs, she jerked my cock six ways from Sunday, caressing every inch with those two huge tits.

A nipple fell from between my lips as Hayley moved forward, parking her pussy on top of my face. My tongue came out and went straight down to her clit, swirling around it as she bent at the waist, laying her body on mine. My hands reached up and grabbed her ass, squeezing both cheeks as I licked her faster, spiralling smoothly around the nub of her clit. I felt her lips slide onto my cock, her sprightly tongue lapping at the slit as they puckered around my crown. It felt amazing and I returned the favour as best I could, tonguing her clit with expert precision.

My cock started twitching as Christina jerked me off, loud smacks reverberating as those weighty tits slapped against my pelvis. Hayley peeled her lips from around my helmet, handing me off to Christina as she sat up straight, smothering my face with that thick, toned ass. I felt her body shift a little as she settled on top of me, and though I couldn't see what she was doing, I noticed the weight on top of me increase significantly as she pushed down harder, burying my face underneath her. My oxygen supply was cut off entirely and I was left with little choice but to lick my way to safety. I lapped at her pussy with immediate vigour, warmth pouring into my nostrils with every swirl of my tongue. She raised her ass up for a second so I could catch my breath then dropped it back down again, smothering me once more.

Christina picked up from where Hayley left off, wrapping her lips around the swell of my crown. Spit started dripping down the length of my shaft, lubing it thoroughly for the world class titfuck I was currently receiving. Every pass she took felt better than the last, precum oozing from the tip of my penis as she worked her titites up and down my shaft. It felt almost too good and I was actually a little relieved when she plucked my cock from between her tits.

But the relief was short-lived and my cock twitched violently as she curled her fingers around the base of my shaft, rubbing the tip against her tight, wet pussy. Warmth enveloped every inch of my shaft as she slid down onto it, sinking right down to the hilt. She stayed there a moment then started riding me, guiding her moist pink pussy lips up and down my girthy shaft. I cooed a little into Hayley's twat as Christina rode me, working my rod like a joystick. I could hear them kissing above me, and though I couldn't see anything, the sounds alone made my dick throb harder, blood streaming through it at a mile a minute.

I reached down without thinking and grabbed Christina's ass, gripping it tightly as I helped her up and down my dick. Dull smacks filled the expanse of the room, her ass cheeks jiggling as I pulled her down into me. The kissing stopped and a low-pitched growl tumbled from Christina's lips as her big, meaty ass slapped against the tops of my thighs.

"Ugh! Fuck. Yeah! This. Fuckin'. Dick!" she snarled, pacing her words perfectly with each loud bodily collision.

My tongue swirled faster around Hayley's clit, making her moan just as loudly as I showcased my God-given skill. Juice was oozing from between her lips, trickling across my tongue as it spun around the nub of her clit.

"Oh, yeah! That's it, love," she purred in delight. "Fuck, keep going. I'm gonna cum on your face."

I moved my hands up to Hayley's tits, groping them tenderly as I gave her my full attention. Christina was riding me harder than ever but it scarcely even registered as I honed in on her friend, focusing fully on her getting her off. She was perilously close and a few more swirls of my writhing tongue were all that were needed to tip her over the edge. She came hard, nearly drowning me alive as a warm stream of fluid gushed from deep inside her, flowing straight into my mouth. I felt her body start trembling above me and I kept on licking as the pleasure spread, coursing through her buxom frame. I didn't stop licking until her orgasm ceased, a deep sigh of intense satisfaction tumbling from between her lips.

"Bloody hell!" she gasped, lifting her ass off my face. "I forgot how good that tongue was."

"No, you didn't," I said, smirking at her as she climbed down from on top of me, kneeling just above my head.

Hayley grinned back, taking my face in her hands as she leaned down to kiss me. "OK, I didn't," she admitted. "I just missed it, is all."

My grin grew wider as I latched onto Christina's hips, making her yelp in surprise as I pulled her down on top of me. I moved my hands to the small of her back and pinned her body to mine, holding her tightly as I started thrusting. Her lips went to mine and we kissed each other aggressively, nearly chewing each other's faces off as I bucked my ass off the mattress, drilling up into her pussy with very little self-control.

I saw Hayley move out of the corner of my eye and the next thing I knew she was parked in between my thighs, tonguing at my balls as they flopped up and down. She moved up slowly, licking along my shaft as it sunk into her friend's tight pussy. I couldn't see where her tongue went next, but as I drilled into the depths of Christina's snatch, her loud, shrill voice was quick to enlighten me.

"Oh, fuck!" she shrieked, eyes sealing shut as she lifted her head. "Yes, Hayley. Lick that ass, babe!"

Her pussy contracted as Hayley tongued her sphincter, squeezing me harder with every thrust. My hands moved down to Christina's ass, gripping it just as tightly as her pussy was gripping my cock, her large cheeks bouncing as they smacked against my thighs. Lifting a hand up high into the air, I bought it back down with force and venom, viciously spanking that big, thick ass. The sound it made was loud and piercing, and it excited both women in equal measure. Christina squealed as she stared into my eyes, a look of exhilaration spreading across her face. Hayley plucked her tongue from Christina's butthole, commending me on the force of the smack and encouraging me to repeat it.

"Ooh, yeah! That's it, love! Smack this big fucking arse!"

I did as instructed, noise ringing out as I spanked her even harder.

"Ohh, fuck yeah!" Hayley purred delightedly, the last word muffled as she returned her tongue to Christina's asshole.

My fingers dug into her ass as I redoubled my efforts, drilling up into Christina's pussy with a burst of savage thrusts. Head craned upwards and eyes clamped shut, she appeared to take leave of her senses as I pounded her into a coma. The fuse was lit and a few more thrusts were all it took to trigger the explosion. Her perfect pussy gripped me hard and I kept on thrusting as I felt her cum, dicking her through the throes of climax.

I watched her face as her features contorted, mouth hanging open as her orgasm built to a violent crescendo. Her features softened and only then did my thrusts start to slow. I pulled her down and kissed her, listening to her heavy breaths as she felt me throbbing inside her. She took a moment to enjoy the feeling then raised herself up, sliding her pussy past the tip of my cock. She climbed down from on top of me and knelt at my side, kissing me again as Hayley leant forward, steering my cock into her open mouth. I could hear her moaning as she took me down deep, enjoying the coat of fluids now basting every inch of my shaft. Her lips sunk down to the base and she kept me there for several seconds, leaving behind a thick mess of spit as she pulled back up to the tip.

Grinning at me in her usual manner, she turned around and stuck out her ass, gripping my cock at the base as she pointed it towards her pussy. She rubbed the tip against her slit so I could feel how wet she was then slipped it in with a delicate push, sighing in delight as she sunk down onto it. She slid down slowly, letting me feel every inch of her pussy until my cock disappeared. Her ass touched my stomach and she sat there for a second, feeling me throbbing in her deepest parts.

Christina moved to the edge of the bed and knelt in front of Hayley. Hayley kissed her as she started riding me, working her pussy up and down my cock. Christina reached down and grabbed onto Hayley's hips, smacks ringing out as she pushed her down harder, slamming her ass down into my midriff. I sat back and watched, enjoying the sight of those asscheeks rippling as she bounced them off my abs.

"Mmm, yes, baby. Ride that cock!" Christina encouraged, staring into Hayley's eyes. "Get it throbbing nice and hard. I want him to cum all over my tits."

Christina leaned in and kissed her again, and if the words she'd just said weren't triggering enough, the wink she gave me as she made out with Hayley most certainly was. I reacted on instinct, gripping Hayley's hips and sliding her up to the ridge of my crown. I held her there as I started thrusting, driving up into her pussy with quick, hard snaps of my hips. Their lips came apart and a loud scream flew from Hayley's mouth as I dicked her from beneath, bottoming out inside her with every upward thrust.

"Oh, fuuuccckkk!!! Yes, fuck me! Fucking pound me with that big, fat cock!"

The outburst was sudden and it took Christina by surprise.

"Damn, Hayley!" the redhead laughed. "Thought you Brits were supposed to be refined!"

"Not with cocks like this, we're not," Hayley shot back, her voice light and breathy as I pounded her out.

"So I see," Christina grinned. "Think I better shut you up before you scream the freakin' house down!"

Christina cupped those enormous tits and pushed them into Hayley's face, quieting the screams as I kept on thrusting, fucking her hard from my supine stance. I couldn't see what she was doing in there, of course, but the sucking and slurping sounds she was making really did tell their own story. I moved my hands to Hayley's ass and clenched it tightly, fingers digging into both her cheeks as I slammed up into her, going in hard on her tight, pink pussy.

"Mmm, yeah! You're gonna cum, huh?" asked Christina, grinning down at Hayley as she smothered her face.

"MMHMM!" Hayley murmured.

It was about all she could say and all I needed to hear. I gave her everything, pulling her down into me as I thrusted harder, drilling up into her pussy. Christina gripped onto Hayley's hair, pulling her from her tits as her orgasm hit, rumbling through her body like an earthquake. She screamed at full volume, nearly bursting my eardrums as our bodies collided, her huge tits slapping together with every pelvic slam. A gush of fluid soaked my shaft and only then did I lift her off me, hopping down off the bed as I jerked my throbbing cock.

The girls came down behind me, kneeling down beside each other on the bedroom floor. I slapped my cock down between Christina's tits and pushed them around my shaft, giving a few thrusts before switching to Hayley. I kept that going for as long as I could, moving from chest to chest until the swelling in my scrotum finally got the better of me. I pulled my cock from Hayley's rack, jerking it furiously until my bellend erupted, spurting my seed over both her tits. I turned to Christina and doused her too, leaving thick streaks of semen plastered across her breasts.

Hayley grabbed my cock and stuffed it back between her tits, squeezing them tightly around my shaft as she squeezed out the last few drops. A bead of cum formed in the tip as she dropped her head down, sucking it into her mouth. She turned to Christina and their lips pushed together, sharing the last of my load. Hayley put her hands to Christina's chest and poked her tongue out, lapping up cum from one of her tits. Her eyes met mine as she swallowed it down, licking that full set of lips.

"Welcome to England," she said with a grin.

I chuckled to myself as Christina returned the favour, flashing me a wink as she licked up a mouthful of cum. I think I could like it here.