The Getaway: London Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We opened the rear doors and climbed onto the backseat, slamming them shut behind us as we all but dove at each other. The kissing that followed was wild and intense; greedy and passionate and heavy on the tongue. I slumped back into the seat as Christina straddled me, our lips pressed together and tongues intertwined. Hands ran over each other's bodies, removing the necessary clothing. I slid my hands under the hem of her dress, pulling down her panties as I threw my head forward, burying it in her cleavage. I've shoved my face between those tits more times than I can count and I swear they get better every time- so big and so full they could give Bryce Dallas Howard's famously huge ass cheeks a run for their money. And having examined both body parts in extensive detail, you can take my word on that.

Christina tugged at the waistband of my pants and I lifted my ass off the seat so she could pull them down. She yanked them down to my knees, taking my boxers with them. My cock sprang out and Christina grabbed it, rubbing it against her slit. My crown twitched as I felt her wetness, warmth pouring from between her lips. She slid down onto it and our mouths came apart, gasping in unison as I filled her up. Her eyes met mine and I stared into those ocean blues as she started riding me, working my cock with grace and poise. She was still wearing her lengthy sundress but I kept bunched in one of my hands as I gripped her ass with the other, helping her up and down my shaft.

Her tits started bouncing as she rode me harder, all but spilling from the top of her dress. I decided to help them in that endeavour and reached up to the top of her back, unbuttoning her dress and pulling it down to her waist. I don't usually bother taking a woman's breasts out during a quickie like this, but come on...this is Christina Hendricks we're talking about. Her tits were holstered by a push up bra that somehow made them look even bigger. But no matter how great they looked bulging out from underneath that fabric, they always look better when out in the open. I found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it with my fingers, sliding the straps down her arms and tossing it at the window.

Her tits fell out and I took them in my hands, pushing them together as she rode my cock. I poked out my tongue and put it to her nipples, licking back and forth from one large titty to the next. Loud, sharp breaths started spilling from between her lips and her pussy got wetter as I licked her massive tits. Wrapping my lips around one of her nipples, I suckled her greedily as my hands groped and squeezed, kneading her tits like handfuls of dough. I was so immersed in those two huge boobs that I almost forgot where I was. Honestly, I could play with these things all day and all night, but figured I should put them down before someone reported us. I had lots of things planned for my first night in England, and seeing the inside of a jail cell was definitely not one of them.

I moved my hands to her hips and gripped them tightly, digging my fingers in as I helped her thick body up and down my cock. Now unencumbered, her tits were flopping around like nobody's business, jiggling faster the harder she rode me. Now her ass was crashing down onto my thighs, producing loud slapping sounds that echoed around the car's interior. Her pussy was clenching, gripping me harder with every pass she took. My cock started throbbing, precum leaking from the tip every time it touched her cervix.

Both of us were so horned up that we came in a matter of minutes. Christina was first and I gripped her harder as she sunk to the base of my cock, staying right there as a powerful climax sparked to life from deep inside her. Her head tipped back and her mouth came open, launching a high pitched scream towards the roof of my rental car.

"Ohhh, fuuuccckkk! YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I grabbed onto her tits and squeezed them with both my hands, putting my lips to a nipple and sucking as hard as I could. Her orgasm extended by another few seconds, a hot stream of fluid gushing forth from her pussy that soaked every inch of my cock. The tightness and warmth were too much for me to handle and I promptly returned fire, unleashing an orgasm that had been building within me for the past six hours. Thick ropes of cum splashed across her inner walls, amplifying the waves of pleasure now coursing through her every inch. Her pussy squeezed tighter, forcing more cum out as my cockhead spasmed. We stayed like that for quite some time, feeding off each other's orgasms until the pair of us were totally spent.

A lazy grin stretched across her face as she leaned in to kiss me and we stayed like that for several minutes, holding each other tightly as we tried to catch our breath. Christina kissed me one last time then climbed down from my lap, a thick mess of cum dripping from her pussy that left a puddle on the backseat. There goes my deposit. No pun intended.

We redressed ourselves and returned to the front seat, pulling back onto the motorway like nothing had happened. Christina popped the radio on and flicked through the stations until she found something she liked. Turns out she has an affinity for 90's britpop so I guess she's in the right country. Anyway, she found a station that was heavy on that, and Blur, Oasis and co. accompanied us for the rest of the journey.

I continued along the motorway for another half hour then took the exit onto the A21, following that to Royal Tunbridge Wells, which is quite possibly the most British place name I've heard in my life. The road gave way to country lanes and I followed those for a while until we found the house, nice and secluded in the middle of nowhere. A flashy sports car was parked in the driveway, letting me know that my guest had already arrived. Which was just as well 'cause she had the keys.

I parked up next to the sports car and we both climbed out of the rental. I fetched our luggage from the trunk and we wheeled our cases to the front door. Christina rang the doorbell and we listened as heavy footsteps approached from inside. The door opened and the beaming face of Hayley Atwell greeted us from the entryway. Casually dressed like Christina and myself, she looked as stunning as ever in open-toed heels, a pair of tan pants and a low-buttoned blouse, that nut brown hair dangling down over her shoulders.

"Blimey! You guys took your time. Get lost, did ya?" she asked, her lips curled up in a suggestive grin.

"Err...something like that," I said, responding with a smirk of my own. "Hayley, Christina. Christina, Hayley."

Hayley scoffed. "Pfft! Please. This lady needs no introduction. Welcome to England, love."

She wrapped her arms around Christina and pulled her in for a welcoming hug. Now I know what you're thinking and yes, the sight of their breasts squished together was as good as it sounds, and yes, it has been burned into my memory forever.

"Nice to meet you," said Christina.

"Pleasure's all mine," said Hayley. She took a step back, holding Christina's hands as she looked her up and down. "Wow! Even more stunning in person."

Christina blushed a little and waved a dismissive hand. "Well, coming from you that's quite the compliment."

"Well, ain't she a sweetheart," said Hayley as she looked at me. "You know, you can probably take off now, Tyler. I think we'll be fine without you," she added, turning back to Christina. "What about you, love?"

"Hmm, well I do need someone to bring my case in."

"Yes, that's true," Hayley agreed. "Well, you heard the lady," she said, looking back at me as she clapped her hands together. "Come on. Chop chop."

I fetched my case with one hand and grabbed Christina's with the other, wheeling them both inside.

"Come with me," said Hayley, closing the door behind us. "I'll give you the tour."

The layout of the house was remarkably similar to my place back home, with a very large kitchen and living room. This gave way to a lengthy corridor, leading to various rooms and a stairwell at the end which took us to the second floor. The rooms, for the most part, were pretty standard fare- bedrooms, bathrooms and the like. No gym or massage room unfortunately, but there was a games room on the second floor which housed various consoles, arcade games and pinball machines, along with pool, air hockey and foosball tables. Couldn't imagine I'd get much use out of it with the things I had planned but it was a welcome amenity all the same.

Hayley led us to a room at the end of the hall, ushering us both inside.

"This is the master, so I guess this is your room," she said, taking us through to the en suite bathroom. "As you can see, it's got a shower if you need to refresh. You guys must be sweaty after all that travelling. And anything else you might've gotten up to," she added, giving us both another knowing smirk.

"You know, I am pretty hot now you come to mention it," Christina declared.

"You can say that again," Hayley quipped, drawing a laugh from Christina.

She pulled back the shower door and took a peek inside. "It's big."

"Room for three, I'd say," said Hayley, that grin on her face growing larger by the second.

"I'd say so too," Christina replied. "What do you think, Tyler?"

"Well, I haven't taken a look at it yet, but...yes. Definitely room for three."

The girls both giggled and grinned at each other as they moved in towards me. They pressed up against my chest, one on either side and I wrapped my arms around the pair of them, grabbing their asses as I pulled them closer. Hayley kissed me first, putting a hand to my cheek as our lips locked together, her tongue sliding into my mouth. The kiss was hard and filled with passion, and it told me how much she'd missed me. Our lips came apart but the hand stayed on my face as she pushed me towards Christina. This kiss was more familiar but no less intense, and even came with a grope of my cock as our tongues got tangled together.

Hayley's hand slid down to my chest, all but pushing me out of the way as she turned towards Christina. I wasn't complaining, mind you, and was more than happy with a watching brief as the girls got better acquainted. The kiss was hot (goes without saying) and it got me hard in seconds. I'd seen Christina with women before (as I believe has been established), but Hayley I had not. Watching her hands roam up and down that curvaceous body was a dream come true, and I could tell from the passion she exuded as she kissed another woman that this was definitely not her first time.

I gave myself a moment to take it all in then got back into the action, pushing my lips against theirs. Now, I'd love to relay the specifics of this but, truth be told, there were so many lips and tongues doing so many different things that I kind of lost track. One minute Hayley's tongue was in my mouth, then it was Christina's, then it was both of them together. And if you factor in the six roving hands grabbing at every conceivable body part, I'm surprised my head didn't explode.

I backed away safely while I still could, letting them continue as I undid the buttons on Christina's dress. I slid it down her arms and let it fall to the floor, kissing along her shoulders as I unhooked her push up bra. Their lips came apart as the bra came free, Hayley's eyes bulging as those fantastic tits were slowly unveiled. She should have been used to huge tits from looking in the mirror but, in fairness, Chrisitna's are on a whole different level.

"Oh, wow!" she gawped, raising her hands reflexively. "May I?"

"Please," Christina grinned, and Hayley's chin almost hit the bathroom floor as she cupped those famous boobs, kneading them gently with both her hands.

"Oh my God! Fuck, they're magnificent!" Hayley sighed, jiggling those two huge tits.

Christina laughed, placing a finger under Hayley's chin and kissing her again as she felt her up. Circling around behind Christina, I kissed along her shoulders and neck as my hands reached down, squeezing her ass through her panties. She turned her head to kiss me as Hayley's lips went to one of her breasts, kissing softly across the mountain of flesh. Her lips found a nipple and she took it in her mouth, sucking with greedy intent. A breathy moan spilled from Christina's lips and she turned to kiss me again as Hayley switched to the other boob, swirling her tongue around the nipple.

Pushing them together, Hayley licked back and forth from one large breast to the other, keeping them in her hands as she buried her face in between them. Christina grinned, moaning a little as Hayley immersed herself, gently slapping those tits against her face. It was a hell of a sight and my cock started throbbing as I watched the action, something Christina found out for herself as she ground her ass up against it. Hayley emerged from between her tits, still looking a little dumbstruck as she came up to kiss her.

"Bloody hell, love! Your tits are phenomenal!"

Christina laughed, brushing locks of hair from Hayley's face. "Thank you, sweetie. Yours aren't too bad either," she said as a hand reached down, grabbing a palmful through Hayley's blouse. "Can I take a closer look?"

"Absolutely," Hayley grinned, and they kissed some more as Christina unbuttoned her blouse.

I moved behind Hayley and she turned to kiss me as I slid her blouse down her arms, adding to the bundle of clothes now heaped on the bathroom floor. Christina kissed down her neck and past her collarbone, continuing south until she reached her tits. I unhooked her bra and Christina removed it, tossing it over shoulder as she took those tits in her hands, deftly squeezing each perfect mound. Her tongue came out and she licked one of Hayley's nipples, flicking it back and forth across the swollen teat. She switched to the other breast and repeated the action, then took the nippple in between her lips, suckling like a babe in arms.

I moved my hands from Hayley's ass and slid them around to her pussy, rubbing her gently through the crotch of her pants. Christina must have noticed 'cause she put Hayley's tits down as she heard her moaning, moving her hands to her shoulders and turning her one-eighty degrees.

"Come on," she said softly, nibbling at Hayley's ear. "Let's get these pants off you."

Unhooking the clasp on Hayley's trousers, she inched them down to her tops of her thighs, freeing that juicy ass. I latched onto her titties the first chance I got, fondling them eagerly as she pulled me in for a kiss. I wasn't as reserved as Christina had been and I dove in between them as our lips came apart, squeezing and groping as my face disappeared.

Christina giggled, kissing Hayley's neck as she watched me from over her shoulder. "He's a real tit man, isn't he?"

"Yep," Hayley laughed in agreement. "He suuure is."

I had a feeling Bryce might have something to say about that. In truth, I couldn't choose between ass and titties if I had a gun to my head, and the type of 'man' I am tends to differ from guest to guest.

I pulled my face from Hayley's tits and pushed them together, taking a nipple in between my lips. Licking and sucking in equal measure, my mouth made crude razzing sounds as I switched from breast to breast, motorboating to my heart's content. Hayley turned back to make out with Christina, going for my belt as she did so. Even without looking, she had it unbuckled in a matter of seconds. Fumbling blindly at the buttons on my pants, she stuffed a hand underneath my waistband, stroking my cock through my boxers. I pushed down my pants 'til they pooled at my ankles then removed the rest of my clothes.

A nipple fell from between my lips and I kicked off my pants as I moved up higher, turning the kiss into a threeway. Tongues flicked back and forth as I kissed each woman in turn, whipping down my boxers in double quick time. My cock flew out and Hayley grabbed it, jerking me slowly as she kissed my neck. Moving down lower, her lips left a trail across my chest and midriff, kissing every inch of me as she dropped to her knees.

Lips locked together and tongues entwined, I moaned into Christina's mouth as Hayley steered me into hers, taking me deep on the very first pass. Our lips came apart and I looked down at Hayley as she bobbed her head, staring right back with those big brown eyes. Gripping my hips with both her hands, fingers dug into my flesh as she worked me over, guiding her lips up and down my shaft. Every pass took another inch and I could feel myself pulsing as she sucked me harder, precum oozing from the tip of my prick.

Hayley's head game has always been great but I don't remember her being this...aggressive. I guess the time apart has been getting to her, and if I'm totally honest, it was getting to me as well. Going that long without seeing her was tough to say the least, though the force and ferocity of this reunion blowjob makes it feel like it was all worthwhile. Her lips touched the base and she kept me there for several seconds, feeling me pulse against her lips and tongue. She repeated the trick on an endless loop, sucking me harder with each pass she took.

I still hadn't recovered from the journey here and Hayley's warm mouth and world class blowjob skills were getting me very worked up and very, very quickly. I needed a distraction and, as luck would have it, I had two of the most distracting things on planet earth all but dangling in front of my face. Taking Christina's tits in the palms of my hands, I dove in deep without further delay, burying myself in the chasm between. Those tits in my face felt simply unreal, and I almost forgot about the plump set of lips sliding along the length of my shaft.

"Yeah, that's it, honey," Christina laughed. "You get in there good."

She placed a hand at the back of my head, needlessly holding me in place as those tits squished into me, beginning to cut off my oxygen supply. I was used to this, of course, from my time with Bryce and I dropped my hands from Christina's chest, letting her do as she pleased. She took the invitation and cupped those mounds herself, smooshing them into my face with greater exertion. I didn't fight it one iota and let her smother me as hard as she liked, moaning into her chest a little as Hayley sucked me off. It felt amazing and I reached down instinctively as she worked me over, grabbing the back of her head.

I scooped up a handful of nut-brown hair and wrapped it around my fist, using it as a rope to pull her up down my shaft. I felt her hands come free from my hips, and just as I'd submitted to her new best friend, Hayley did the same to me, allowing me to use that mouth however I desired. I pulled her lips to the ridge of my crown, holding her there a second before I pushed her back down again. The tip touched the back of her throat, a few light coughs escaping her full set of lips as they puckered at the base of my shaft.

I did this several times then moved my hands to the back of her head, holding her in place as I started thrusting. My crown pushed past her tonsils as I rolled my hips, pumping slow and deep. Each new thrust was sloppy and wet, and I could feel the warmth of Hayley's saliva as it soaked every inch of my shaft. This continued for quite some time. Christina's tits stayed squished in my face, only pulling away sporadically so I could catch my breath. The feeling was out of his world and the more she smothered me with those big, fat tits, the harder I thrusted into Hayley's mouth. Soon, wet smacking sounds were echoing around the room, getting louder by the second as my balls slapped against her chin.

"Hmm, he's getting a little carried away there, isn't he, Hayley?" came a voice from above me.

"Mmhmm," said Hayley, answering as best she could.

"I think I better put him in his place, don't you?" said Christina, and without waiting for an answer she gripped a fistful of hair, pulling my face from between her titties.