The Getaway: London Pt. 03

Story Info
Hayley gives Tyler a parting gift he will never forget.
18.9k words
4.91
3.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My visit from Gemma was off to a flyer and only got better as the evening progressed. After finishing up in the games room, Gemma went back to her bedroom to freshen up while I went down to the kitchen and fixed us something to eat. She came down to join me an hour or so later, wearing a backless black dress that sent my jaw straight down to the floor. We fooled around a little while I finished up dinner, then got to know each other better while we wolfed it down, going halves on a bottle of wine.

Things started off again pretty soon after and I ate her pussy on the couch before taking her up to the bedroom. We fucked a couple more times before the night was through, finally passing out in the early hours of the morning. We woke up late the following day and had a quickie in the shower before going downstairs for brunch. We went back to her room to pack up her stuff and I walked her out to her car, seeing her off with a kiss goodbye.

My next two guests were producers that Hayley knew from British TV. Both were gorgeous, great to talk to and amazing in bed, but don't worry...I know you're not here for them. Thursday's guest was a famous actress who has since been to visit me at my place in LA. Frankly that visit was a lot more story-worthy so let's skip ahead to Friday and Rosamund Pike. I'd been a big fan of hers ever since Gone Girl, so I was very excited when Hayley texted me, letting me know she was on her way and giving me a little idea of what I was in for.

Hayley: I should let you know...she's kind of intense.

Now, a warning like that might have worried some men, but once you've spent an afternoon buried to the ears in Bryce Dallas Howard's ass you feel like you're ready for anything.

Me: I'm sure I can handle it [wink emoji]

Hayley: Well don't say I didn't warn you.

I was braining infected on The Last of Us 2 when the doorbell rang. As I went to answer it, Rosamund was waiting in the doorway, dressed in a white crop top and a black leather skirt with a split on her right leg.

"Hi, Miss Pike," I said, offering her my hand. "Lovely to meet you. I'm Tyler."

She slid her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose and peered at me over the frames. "Hi," she said, no hint of a smile. "My case is in the boot," she added, dropping her keys into my hand as she came inside, swanning in like she owned the place.

"Of course," I said, stepping out onto the driveway and heading for Rosamund's car.

I fetched her suitcase from the trunk and locked her car as I wheeled it inside. Rosamund was waiting for me, impatiently tapping a black stiletto heel.

"Here you are, Miss Pike," I said, waiting for a 'thank you' but not receiving one. "Would you like me to give you the tour?"

"No," was how she replied.

I was a little taken aback by that and wasn't sure how to respond. "Hmm?"

"Nope, I don't want the tour," Rosamund clarified, hiking up her skirt a little and sliding a hand under the split on her leg. "What I want you to do..." my guest continued, shimmying her hips a little as she peeled down her panties, "is get on your knees..." her panties fell to her floor and she stepped out of them, kicking them aside, "and eat my pussy. I hear you're good at it."

I was stunned. Even Bryce hadn't been as brazen as that. "Hmm?" I said again, still a little lost for words.

"Are you deaf or something?" Rosamund snapped, the split of her skirt pulled up her hips, her pussy completely exposed. "I said 'I want you...to get on your knees...and eat...my...pussy."

Well, I guess Hayley was right. She is kind of intense. You know, like how Michael Jordan is kind of good at basketball. I took a step forward to close the gap in between us then dropped down to my knees. I took a brief moment to look at her pussy. Or at least I would have, if Rosamund hadn't grabbed the back of my head and pulled me straight into it.

"MMPF!" I exclaimed, eyes bulging in surprise as my lips pressed against her pussy.

She wasn't even wet yet. Something told me that it took a lot to get her moist and I found out soon enough that that was definitely the case. I poked my tongue out from between my lips and licked along her pussy, settling at the nub of her clit. Rosamund clung to the hem of her skirt, holding it out of the way as I swirled my tongue, spinning it around her clit. I put my hands up to offer my assistance, pushing her skirt up as I grabbed her hips.

"Ahem!" said Rosamund, clearing her throat loudly. "Did I say you could touch me? All I want to feel is your lips and tongue. Got that?"

She gripped a fistful of hair, pulling me back so I could answer. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good," she said as she pushed me forward, shoving my head back from whence it came.

I quickly continued from where I left off, returning my tongue to her pussy and spinning it slowly around the nub of her clit. I looked up at my guest as I ate her pussy. Her expression was stony, giving no impression that she was enjoying it at all. I opted for a change of tactics, peeling my lips from around her clit and moving my head back a little. My tongue came out and I put it to her pussy, licking slowly from the bottom of her slit, right back up to the top. I managed to get in a few of those before my guest lost patience, peering down at me with a look of contempt.

"Bloody hell, are you serious?" she said, her voice so stern it was almost scary. She gripped my head possessively and squished my nose against her pelvis as she pulled me back into her. "Get your face in there. Lick my pussy like you fucking mean it."

My tongue came out and went back to her pussy, licking like my life depended on it. Honestly, I think that it probably did. I still wasn't sure what she actually wanted, so I tried a few different things to see what got a reaction. So far, everything I'd done had got a reaction, but unfortunately all of them were negative. I started by licking her quickly, flicking my tongue against the nub of her clit. Then I wrapped my lips around it, sucking on it deftly as I teased it with the tip of my tongue. Finally, I was starting to get somewhere and the lightest of light moans began to spill from between her lips, some gentle heat starting to waft from the lips of her pussy.

"Stay there," she instructed, her voice starting to soften.

She gripped my head tighter and started grinding against my tongue. I rolled my tongue out from between my lips and kept it still and flat, allowing her to use it however she pleased. She quickly fell into a very smooth rhythm, making sure my tongue touched all of her pussy, from the bottom of her labia, right up to the nub of her clit. Finally her pussy was starting to moisten. It had taken a while but it was well worth the wait, fluids trickling across my tongue that sent my taste buds ablaze.

Her movements began to slow as she got more into it and it was then that I started licking, running my tongue slowly up her pussy as she ground up against it. I kept my licks long and slow to begin with, tasting every inch of her pussy before they became more focused, concentrating solely on her stiffening clit. Her grip on my head got even firmer and her moans got louder as her body fell still, allowing me to return to the tried and tested method. I swirled my tongue around the nub of her clit, ringing it in concentric circles.

"Yeah. Come on, boy," Rosamund snarled, her voice still steely even as her breath rate began to increase. "Make me cum. Think you can do it?"

She looked down at me with those piercing eyes, staring a hole through me as I ate her pussy, my tongue spiraling this way and that.

I nodded as I stared straight back at her, trying to match her intensity but probably falling short. I always give my all when going down on women but this time it felt like I was going the extra mile. I'd never had to work this hard before to make someone cum but the payoff was more than worth it. Her orgasm was (perhaps unsurprisingly) a lot more reserved than what I was used to. Tipping her head back slightly, her eyes clamped shut and her mouth came open, soft, almost silent moans spilling from between her lips.

Rosamund's O face may have lacked intensity, but her internal reaction did anything but. Hot waves of fluid gushed from the depths of her pussy, nearly drowning me alive as my tongue swirled faster, licking her through the throes of climax. She pinned me in place as she tensed all over, one final full body shudder signalling that her climax had run its course. She loosened her grip at the back of her head, looking back down at me as she opened her eyes.

"Right," she said, sighing heavily, "where's my room?"

I rose to my feet as she tugged her skirt down, leaving her panties on the floor.

"Erm...this way," I said as I grabbed her case, wheeling it through the hallway and across the lounge.

I lifted her case and carried it up the stairs as Rosamund followed me, mumbling a few 'mmhmm''s as I showed her the various rooms.

"And this is you," I said, stopping outside a room at the end of the hall.

Rosamund pushed past me without saying a word. She took a quick look around the room then ushered me inside.

"Come."

I wheeled her case into the room and she closed the door behind me, pointing at the centre of the room.

"Leave my case there."

I left her case where she requested and took a step back, awaiting further instructions. I didn't have to wait very long.

"Take off your shirt."

I undid my white dress shirt a button at a time then slid it down my arms. She placed a hand up against my chest and traced a line from my pecs to my six pack, continuing without comment or change in expression.

"Now your trousers."

I unbuckled my belt and kicked off my shoes, unclasping my pants and zipping them down. I removed my pants then pulled off my socks, leaving me in naught but a tight pair of boxers.

"Take those off too."

I slipped my fingers under the waistband of my boxers and whipped them down, my cock still half-hard after eating her pussy. She looked down at my cock as I pulled it out, again refraining from commenting as she gave me her next instruction.

"Lay down."

I climbed up onto the bed and laid back across it, looking at the ceiling above. I heard the sound of her case unzipping and I craned my neck up to sneak a peek as she started rooting through it. She plucked something out of it and I quickly dropped my head back down before seeing what it was. I heard her walk around the side of the bed but I kept looking upwards until I heard her speak.

"Hands out."

I stretched my arms to the sides of the bed, glancing in her direction as she wrapped a silk tie around my left wrist, securing it tightly to the bedpost. She walked around the bed and tied my other wrist, then secured my ankles to the foot of the bed. She still had one tie left after she'd finished binding me and I guessed it was going in one of two places: over my eyes or in my mouth. She gripped the silk tie with both her hands and gave it an intimidating tug, a devilish grin stretched across her face as she walked back around to the headboard.

"Head up," she said and I did as instructed, lifting my head from the mattress. "Open your mouth."

Called it. Gaping my lips as wide as they'd go, Rosamund slid the centre of the tie straight into my open mouth, securing it tightly in between my teeth. She tied it in a knot at the back of my head then fetched a pillow from the top of the bed, stuffing it beneath my head. She placed a finger underneath my chin as she bent over the edge of the bed, leaning in close until her face was just inches from mine.

"Stay there," she said, like moving was an option. "I'm gonna go and get changed."

She planted a kiss on my half open lips then put her hand on my face, pushing me down onto the pillow. I watched as she gripped her case, wheeling it out of the room and closing the door behind her. Where she went next I can only speculate, but the master bedroom was directly opposite so there's a good chance that she went in there. I had little to do but watch the clock above the door so I know exactly how long it took for her change her clothes, fix her hair and do whatever else she did during her absence: 43 minutes, which is a long time when you're tied to a bed, stark naked with a silk tie in your mouth.

Finally the door creaked open and a transformed Rosamund wheeled her case back into the room. Her neck-length hair had been slicked back wetly to the back of her head, adding to the intimidating air she had already cultivated. Her eyes were laden with shadow and mascara, her lips adorned with a dark shade of red.

All these changes caught the eye, but what really got my attention was what she was wearing. Her frame had been squeezed into a crotchless and open-cupped latex bodysuit, leaving her breasts and vagina completely exposed. The open-toed heels she'd worn on arrival had been discarded, in favour of an elaborate pair of red-laced stilettos. Stretching up from those was a set of thigh high latex stockings, with a matching pair of gloves then went up to her elbows. But that wasn't all. So incredible was her choice of attire that it took me a minute to spot what she was holding. Tightly clutched in her black-gloved hands was a thin-stemmed cane, with a leather riding crop tongue at one end and a cluster of fluffy red feathers at the other.

Rosamund stood there for a moment so I could take it all in, her feet shoulder width apart, the crop-cum-tickler held out in front of her. Taking a step forward, she placed the red tickler against the tip of my toes, drawing a sharp, tingling sensation as she ran it across my foot and up towards my knee, strolling slowly around the side of the bed.

"Do you like my outfit?" she asked, a grin starting to form as she ran the soft tickler along my thigh, prompting a stir from my half-hard cock.

I nodded my head, staring at it appreciatively as she came in closer, stopping at the centre of the bed. Rosamund scoffed and rolled her eyes, peeling the feathers from my sensitive skin.

"Don't make me use this end," she said with a scowl, tapping the riding crop against the palm of her hand. "I said, 'do you like my outfit?'."

I was confused. Did she want me to...speak? Either she vastly overestimated my oratory talents or she'd forgotten the part where she stuffed a piece of satin in between my teeth.

"Yes," I said, or tried to at least. Unsurprisingly my diction wasn't up to its usual standard.

"Yes, what?" Rosamund prompted, clearly having heard me just fine.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, the words coming out as a muffled slur.

"Better," said Rosamund, placing the tickler back against my thigh.

She ran it up my chest, then tickled it against my chin, laughing sardonically as I squirmed across the bed. She dropped the cane down onto my chest and left it there as she went to her case, returning to the bed with a bottle of lube.

"Let's get that cock nice and hard, shall we?" Rosamund declared, her smirk growing wider as she climbed up onto the bed, kneeling between my thighs.

She squirted a puddle into the palm of her hand then rubbed it in, greasing up her long black gloves. Gripping my cock with both of her hands, she kept one clenched around the base as she jerked it with the other, stiffening it further with every stroke. I was incredibly thankful for the use of lube, as the rubbery texture of her latex gloves caused quite a lot of friction. Though even whilst wearing such an abrasive garment, Rosamund's handjob style was second to none, each stroke timed to faultless perfection. It didn't take many to get me hard and my dick started throbbing as she wrapped both hands around the base. Fingers interlocking, she pumped her fists up and down my pole, my helmet twitching as she upped the tempo, jerking from base to tip.

"Hmm, you're enjoying that, huh?" she asked, staring at me heatedly as she stroked my cock.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, mumbling in my usual manner.

"Definitely looks like you're enjoying it," Rosamund declared, noting the large bead of precum that had formed in the tip of my penis.

Slowing her strokes, she clamped both hands around the base as she leaned in closer, unfurling her tongue and lapping at the slit. Licking out the precum, she slid her lips down onto the tip, swirling her tongue around the ridge of my crown. Rolling her tongue out from between her lips, she lapped at the underside as she pushed down deeper, plunging towards the base. I felt my tip touch the back of her throat and she held me there for several seconds before pulling back up to the tip, leaving a thick mess of spittle smeared along the length of my shaft.

Uncurling her fingers from the base, she placed her forearms down onto the mattress, cupping my balls in her hands and caressing them tenderly as she bobbed her head, guiding her lips up and down my shaft. Her blowjob technique was (perhaps unsurprisingly) very fierce and aggressive, and she sucked my dick with a ruthless intensity that was only topped by Aubrey Plaza. Cheeks hollowed inward, she slurped at my shaft with ravenous greed, siphoning precum as she went down lower, sucking down inch after inch.

My tip pressed against the back of her throat and she kept it there assiduously as she poked her tongue out, spit dripping from her mouth and down onto my ballsack. She kept that pose as her head moved faster, sinking down deeper with every pass. I could feel the tip of her tongue as it brushed against my scrotum, licking it as best she could as her lips wrapped loosely around the base of my shaft.

My head sunk down into the pillow and I unleashed a muffled moan as my crown pushed into her throat, fingers clenching at the ties on my wrists. The silken ties had been tightened securely though I could have broken free from them if I'd wanted to do so. The temptation to do that and grab onto the back of her head was almost overwhelming, but I managed to resist it, happy for her to maintain control.

She pulled back up to the ridge of my crown and popped it from between her lips, spitting a thick glob of saliva onto my twitching shaft. A hand reached up and gripped my cock, stroking it slowly as she dipped her head down, wrapping her lips around one of my balls. Dousing it in spit, she let it fall from between her lips, switching to the other and drenching that too. Both of them were dripping by the time she was done and she moved her hand to the tip of my penis, winding her fingers around it as she gave a slow lick along the length of my shaft.

My dick started leaking as she reached the tip and she wrapped her gloved hands around the base of my shaft, cleaning up the precum that had already pooled there. She slid her lips down my swollen crown, sucking out a few more drops as she sank down lower, moving both hands to the tops of my thighs as she plunged right down to the base. I felt my cockhead spasm as it pushed straight past her tonsils, my whole body clenching as my dick slid down her throat. She sucked my dick with tremendous vigour, slurping up a mixture of spittle and lube as she held it tightly in between her lips.

My knuckles turned white as I gripped my restraints, biting down so hard on the gag in my mouth that I'm surprised I didn't chew straight through it. My cock was throbbing with potent force, feeling like it could blow at any given second. Rosamund noticed and she pulled back up to the tip, releasing my crown with an audible pop.

"Uh uh," said Rosamund, shaking her head back and forth. "Don't cum yet."

She moved up slowly to the top of the bed, pulling the pillow out from under my head and tossing it across the room.

"Head up," she said as she straddled my chest, beckoning me up with her hands.

I lifted my head off the mattress and she reached underneath it, loosening the knot on my gag. She pulled it down to my neck and let it hang there as she moved up further, planting her feet either side of my head. Hopping up onto her feet, she clasped onto the headboard as she dropped into a squat, parking her ass on my face. My tongue came out and found her asshole, licking with immediate vigour. A strong gloved hand slid into my hair, gripping it possessively as she stared into my eyes, egging me on in aggressive fashion.