The Getaway: London Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, who's going first?"

"Me!" said Vanessa, raising her hand like a kid in a classroom.

Rebecca laughed and rolled her eyes. "Why did I even ask?"

Vanessa stood and strutted across the room, grabbing my hand on her way to the bed. She kissed me deeply as she stroked my cock then pushed me down onto the mattress. I propped myself up on my elbows, watching intently as she stood at the foot of the bed. She pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it onto the floor, peeling down her panties and kicking them aside.

Hayley and Rebecca undressed themselves too and they all climbed onto the bed, flanking me from various positions. The two brunettes laid down either side of me, running their fingers up and down my chest as Vanessa climbed on top. Turning her back to me as she straddled my thighs, she stuck her ass out behind her as she grabbed my cock, rubbing the tip against the slit of her pussy.

The three of us watched as she slid down onto it, unleashing a heavy sigh as she sunk straight down to the hilt. Hayley grinned as she turned to face me, sinking her teeth into one of my nipples. Rebecca simply sat and watched, looking on longingly as Vanessa's peachy ass cheeks sat flush against my pelvis, every inch of me embedded inside her. A hand pawed at her chest as she raked back her hair with the other, beautiful blonde locks spilling down her sculpted back.

And that's when she started riding me. She started off slowly with her knees on the mattress, working her pussy up the first few inches. Her perfect pussy was tight and warm, and I could already see how wet she was as she rode me slowly, creamy moisture forming at the base of my shaft.

Hayley kissed down my stomach as she moved down the bed, kneeling beside Vanessa as she rode my cock.

"Quite a mess you're making, 'Nessa," Hayley declared, noting the thick coat of fluids now coating every inch of my cock. "Mind if I clean him up?"

"Go right ahead," Vanessa replied, sliding her pussy lips up the length of my shaft until the crown popped free from between them.

Hayley dipped down and sunk straight onto it, taking it down to the base. She kept it in her mouth for close to a minute, and when she pulled back up to the tip, the layer of pussy juice had been fully replaced by a thick coat of spittle. She gripped my cock at the base and lifted her head up, licking Vanessa's pussy a few times before she fed my dick back inside it. Rebecca, meanwhile, had stayed at my side, kissing me occasionally but mainly just watching, fingers at her clit as she watched the action.

It continued this way for several minutes. Vanessa worked her pussy up and down my shaft, leaving a fresh coat of fluids smeared all over it for Hayley to clean with her mouth. After a while, Hayley grew tired of her role as cleaner and moved in front of Vanessa, grabbing her ass as they started kissing, blocking the moans now spilling from between her lips.

Their lips came apart and Vanessa's feet went down onto the mattress, wrapping her arms around Hayley's shoulders as she picked up the pace, performing textbook squats as she bounced up and down on my dick. Hayley latched onto her hips, pushing her down harder until her asscheeks were crashing against me; loud, dull smacks bouncing off the bedroom walls as they beat down on my stomach. Her moans grew louder, increasing in volume as she rode me harder, doing so at Hayley's behest.

"Yes, come on, love. Ride that cock," Hayley encouraged, slapping her hard on the ass. "Work that tight pussy up and down his dick."

That was when Rebecca started getting more into it, kissing me more intensely. Soon the slick pussy sliding along the length of my shaft was merely an afterthought as I focused my attention on her, kissing her back with equal vigour. Peeling her lips from mine, she placed her fingers underneath my chin, looking straight into my eyes as she asked me very sweetly, "can I sit on your face?"

"Please," I said back, pulling out the pillow from under my head and tossing it onto the floor.

Rebecca grinned, kissing me once before climbing aboard. She planted her knees either side of my head, grabbing the headboard as she straddled my face. My tongue came out and went straight to her pussy, swirling smoothly around her stiff pink clit. She placed a hand on top of my head, combing her fingers through my hair as she looked down at me, gazing into my eyes as I tongued her wet pussy. I looked straight back at her as she loomed up above me, her perky tits moving as her breathing increased; light, breathy moans tumbling from between her lips.

I could feel the slick warmth of Vanessa's tight pussy as it gripped my cock, hear the loud noises of her peachy, round ass as it clattered against my abs. It was a shame I couldn't see it but the tasty fluids now trickling across my tongue as I ate Rebecca's pussy were a fine consolation. Her hand came free from the top of my head and she reached up slowly to paw at her breasts, cooing softly as she tipped her head back, staring at the ceiling above her. She started grinding slowly, gyrating her body with gentle movements as I kept on licking, trying to stay on her clit.

Vanessa moaned louder as she rode my cock, her pussy tightening with every pass she took.

"Mmm, yeah!" I heard her groan. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm gonna cum on his cock."

Hayley hollered encouragement as Vanessa sunk to the base, staying right there as her orgasm hit. She squeezed my cock to the point of bursting, soaking it in waves of fluid that gushed from deep inside her. I couldn't see her face, of course, but if her high-pitched screams were anything to go by then Vanessa was cumming particularly hard. Her pussy kept clenching me harder and harder, like Hayley was rubbing her clit. And knowing Hayley, she probably was.

Vanessa's screams turned to deep, heavy breaths and I felt her grip on me loosen as she slid her pussy up the length of my shaft, popping my crown from between her lips. I felt two hands latch onto my hips and a pair of lips enveloped my crown, plummeting down to the base of my shaft. I couldn't see who it was but I knew what a blowjob from Hayley felt like and it felt a lot like that. Her lips stayed glued to the base, slurping up her girlfriend's fluids as she sucked my tender schlong, dousing my shaft in saliva. I did my best to concentrate on licking Rebecca's pussy, but as far as distractions go, blowjobs from Hayley Atwell are about as big as they come.

Her lips slid up to the tip and she plucked my crown from between them, gripping my cock at the base and stroking it several times. The mattress sunk underneath my ass as she planted her knees either side of me. My cockhead twitched as it touched her pussy then I moaned into Rebecca's tight snatch as she slid down onto my shaft, engulfing my member with tightness and warmth. I couldn't tell what position she was in, but if I knew Hayley like I thought I did then it was probably cowgirl (she likes me to look at her tits while she rides me, which suits me down to the ground). She sunk down deeper and her ass touched my thighs, confirming her choice of position.

I was suddenly hit by a sense of urgency. As good as it was eating out Rebecca's pussy, Hayley was riding my cock now, and frankly, I wanted to watch It. I wrapped my arms around Rebecca's toned thighs and her moans grew louder as I redoubled my efforts, spinning my tongue around the nub of her clit. I felt her warmth on my lips and chin, tasting her arousal as it seeped from between her lips. I had her teetering in a matter of minutes and a few more swirls of my famous tongue were all that were needed to push her over the edge.

She came with force, gripping a fistful of hair as a powerful surge gushed forth from within her, pouring into my mouth as my tongue moved faster, spinning around her clit like a whirlwind. Her head fell backwards and she gazed up at the ceiling, moaning in a mixture of English and Swedish as the pleasure took hold, coursing through her body like electric current. A few deep breaths spilled forth from her lips and her grip on me loosened as her eyes returned to mine, a satisfied smile pulling at the sides of her mouth. She combed her fingers through my hair, a look of serenity spreading across her face as I licked up and down her slit, gathering the last of her fluids. She took a few moments to regain her senses then climbed down from on top of me, leaning down to kiss me as she stuffed a pillow underneath my head.

"Enjoy the view," she said with a grin.

And what a view it was. Hayley was riding me fast and hard, her face lit up in the throes of passion as those lovely big tits of hers bounced all around her chest. Vanessa was between my legs, hands gripping onto my thighs as she sucked on my bulging nutsack. I couldn't see that, of course, but I could certainly feel it as she wrapped those plump lips around one of my balls, drenching it in spit before switching to the other.

Rebecca stuck her ass out as she crawled across the mattress, kneeling beside Hayley as she rode my cock. Hayley turned to face her and the two of them kissed, moaning into her mouth as their lips fused together, tongues tussling underneath their cheeks. Watching them kiss made my dick throb harder and I could feel my cockhead leaking as it touched Hayley's cervix.

Their lips came apart and Rebecca moved lower, latching onto Hayley's breast. Poking her tongue out, she lapped at Hayley's nipple as she cupped her tits, slapping them together as they bounced and jiggled. I was happy to watch and take it all in, and for several minutes that's all I did, laying there stationary as Hayley rode me, working her pussy up and down my shaft. Sure, the lesbian stuff was great and all, but the way Hayley's pussy slowly swallowed up my cock had me completely transfixed. The tightness and warmth were one thing, but the sheer amount of creamy arousal juice left behind on my shaft as she slid back up to the top was truly exceptional.

It triggered something in me and my arms started moving of their own accord, wrapping themselves around Hayley's back and pulling her down on top of me. I grabbed onto her ass as our mouths came together, getting a firm grip on her buttcheeks. Vanessa licked from my ball sack and up to my shaft, keeping her tongue out as I started thrusting and lapping at my balls as they flopped up and down.

Hayley broke the kiss, placing her hands either side of me as she lifted her head up, staring at me intensely as I drilled up into her, silently egging me on. Then something happened that broke her focus. Vanessa licked along my shaft as I thrusted into Hayley, then Hayley's eyes bulged as her tongue went higher. Where it stopped I can't say for sure, but from the look on Hayley's face, I could give it a pretty good guess. I peered over my shoulder and Vanessa winked at me as she bobbed her head, pushing her tongue into Hayley's asshole.

I made sure her cheeks stayed nice and wide as drove my dick into Hayley's pussy, feeling her tighten as the gorgeous blonde fucked her with her tongue. I couldn't see much of Rebecca in the position I was in but I could hear her beside us, hollering encouragement as I kept on thrusting, slamming into Hayley's snatch.

"Yes, Hayley! That's it, baby. Take that dick!"

Hayley's face started to harden as she regained her composure. She leaned in and kissed me again, moaning loudly as I fucked her from beneath. I could feel her asscheeks jiggling in my hands, rippling and undulating with every upward thrust. It felt incredible and I lifted my hand up almost instinctively, fingers cutting through the air as I brought it back down again, landing a firm smack upon her supple asscheek. Our lips peeled apart and Hayley yelped as my hand made contact, drawing appreciative shrieks from Rebecca beside me.

"Ooh, yeah, baby!" she squealed excitedly. "Do that again. Smack that big ass!"

I did as instructed and raised my hand again, bringing it back down at twice the force. I gave a few more thrusts then rolled us over, switching from cowgirl to the missionary position. I leaned over Hayley as I pushed her legs back, kissing her again as I started thrusting. Vanessa stayed right where she was, burying her face in my ass, just as she'd done to Hayley. I pulled back out to the tip of my penis, allowing Vanessa to lick my ass a few times before I threw myself forward, railing hard into Hayley's pussy. The position she was in allowed for particularly deep penetrations and I could feel me hitting her cervix as I bottomed out inside her.

It felt incredible, of course- Hayley's pussy always does- but the feeling of Vanessa's tongue lapping at my asshole each time I pulled back was the icing on the cake. In fact, it felt a little too good and I could feel myself throbbing as I slammed into Hayley's pussy, leaking my precum straight into her womb. I wasn't sure how much more I could take and I straightened my back as I continued to thrust, making my asshole harder to get to.

Vanessa understood and pried her face from between my buttcheeks, licking along my spine as I grabbed onto Hayley's legs, pinning them against my chest as I drilled into her snatch. I wasn't going as deep now but her legs pressing together made her pussy even tighter and I could feel it gripping me with each new powerful thrust.

Rebecca moved from beside me and returned to her previous position, sitting on Hayley's face this time instead of my own. Hayley reached up and wrapped her arms around her friend's toned thighs, holding her tightly as she licked her pussy. I couldn't see much of what Hayley was doing but Rebecca was clearly enjoying it. Full lips rounded in a perfect O, a deep gasp blew forth from her lips as Hayley got down to business, cooing into Rebecca's tight pussy as I drilled my cock into hers. Gripping the back of Rebecca's head, I pulled her in and kissed her as I slammed into Hayley, railing like a man possessed.

Vanessa wrapped her arms around me, kissing my shoulders and neck. Her hands moved slowly down my chest and abs, then she slid them back around behind me, slapping them down on my ass. She dug her long nails into my sculpted cheeks, whispering sweet nothings straight into my ear.

"How's that pussy feel, huh? Nice and tight around your cock?"

"Mmhmm," I muttered back, panting heavily as I bucked my hips, going in hard on Hayley's snatch.

"Hmmhmm, I think he's gonna cum," Vanessa laughed, grinning as she licked my ear. "Aren't you, baby?"

"Uh huh," was all I said back. Truth be told, it's all that I could manage.

Rebecca grabbed onto Hayley's tits, grinning at me as she gave them a jiggle. I took her meaning and pried my cock from Hayley's pussy, scurrying up the bed until I was straddling her chest. I slapped my cock down between her titties and Rebecca kept them moulded around it as I started thrusting, slicing my shaft through her chestal chasm. I glanced back over my shoulder as Vanessa crawled between Hayley's thighs, taking up the spot I had just vacated. Her tongue rolled out from between her lips and she flashed me a wink as she put it to Hayley's pussy, finishing the job I'd started. I turned back around and leaned into Rebecca, kissing her again as I rowed my hips, sawing my cock through Hayley's cleavage.

A chorus of moans now filled the room, pouring from the mouths of everyone in it. I was moaning into Rebecca's mouth as I fucked Hayley's tits and Rebecca was moaning straight back as Hayley licked her clit. Hayley was moaning too as Vanessa ate her pussy. Even Vanessa was moaning as she went down on Hayley, either through sheer enjoyment or some sort of self-stimulation; frankly, neither would surprise me.

My cock was twitching as it cut through Hayley's tits, balls swelling as they dragged across her tummy. Rebecca's grip on them loosened as the pleasure increased and I took hold of them myself as I delivered the last few thrusts. Prising my cock from Hayley's cleavage, I stroked it several times until my bellend exploded, roaring towards the heavens as I came all over her tits.

"UHH!! FUUUCCCKKK!!!" I yelled as I pumped my fist, working it up and down my shaft until I'd jerked out every last drop.

But it didn't end there and my explosive climax had a domino effect, sparking further orgasms from all four corners of the bed. Hayley came next, a piercing, high-pitched scream muffled by Rebecca's pussy as she grabbed Vanessa's head, ensuring it stayed where it was as a powerful climax ripped through her buxom form. Rebecca came too about five seconds later, pawing at her breasts as her eyes clamped shut, moans spilling from between her lips as she rode the waves of pleasure. I'm not sure if Vanessa came or not but she was clearly enjoying the taste of Hayley's pussy, moaning all the while as cum gushed into her mouth.

Moans gave way to laboured breaths and the girls climbed down from each other's faces, tasting the cum from their mouths as they shared a threeway kiss. Then they turned to me, each one gazing at me with a different expression as they crawled across the mattress. I was still as stiff as a board, the last few drops of cum still pooled in the tip of my penis. Vanessa went for it first, licking up several drops as she ran her tongue across the tip, grinning at me and winking as she felt it twitch. Rebecca went next, cleaning up my slit as she flicked her tongue back and forth, lapping up the next few drops as they oozed from my urethra.

Then Hayley took care of the rest. Wrapping her lips around the head, her mouth formed an airtight seal as she sucked out whatever was left. Releasing my crown with an exaggerated pop, she turned to her friends and kissed them in turn, sharing the last of my load. Then their eyes were back on me, expectant looks plastered across their faces.

"Your turn, isn't it?" I said as I looked at Rebecca, offering her a hand that she was all too glad to accept.

"Mmhmm," she replied, as I stepped off the bed, leading the Swede to the edge of the mattress.

I grabbed my cock and it stroked it excitedly, pointing it at her pussy as she assumed the position. Lifting her legs and holding them up, her ass hung invitingly over the edge of the bed as I leaned over her, feeding my cock into her tight pink pussy. A breathy moan fluttered from between her lips and she pulled me down to kiss me as I rowed in deep, sheathing myself to the hilt. The first thing that struck me was how wet her pussy was; she'd had to wait a long time for me to get to her and was clearly very pent up. I did my best to relieve her suffering, pulling back slowly as our lips locked together then slamming back inside her as hard as I could, making her scream into the depths of my mouth.

I repeated it several times then slid my arms underneath her, remaining inside her as I rose to my feet, hoisting her into the air. Rebecca yelped as we broke from the kiss and she threw her arms around my shoulders, clinging on tightly as I lifted her up. Her eyes met mine in anticipation as I raised her slowly, pulling her up to the ridge of my crown. I held her there for a couple of seconds then dropped her back down again, impaling her pussy on my long, thick shaft. Rebecca threw her head back and she screamed towards the heavens as I speered her on my cock, holding her against me as I buried myself inside her. I gave her a second to recover then did it again, lifting her up to the tip of my cock then dropping her back down to the hilt, repeating the action on an endless loop.

Hayley and Vanessa climbed down from the bed and stood on either of us. Hayley came up behind me and her hands went to my hips, whispering encouragement as she gripped them tightly, licking and nibbling my ear. Vanessa did the same to Rebecca, speaking softly into her ear as she grabbed onto her asscheeks, helping her pussy up and down my dick.