The Getaway: London Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Long," she said with a sigh, draping hers lazily across my shoulders.

"Glad to be back?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

Hayley leaned in and kissed me again, following it up with several more. I plucked off her glasses and hooked them on the handle of her luggage, kissing her again before moving to her neck. She let me kiss her several times, finally stopping me when I reached her collarbone.

"Woah, woah," she said, gently pushing me back. "Hold your horses, love. Remember what I said about conserving energy?"

"I have been," I shot back quickly, kissing back up her neck. "Now I'm ready to use it."

Hayley laughed then pushed me back again.

"Well, keep it in reserve until later," she said, wheeling her case behind her as she took off across the hall. "I have some girls coming by who are dying to meet you."

This came as a surprise. After a week of sharing me with Christina and palming me off to others, I thought that getting more women involved would be the last thing she would want to do, but of course, I had no complaints.

"They're coming at six," she said, disappearing around the corner. "Be ready."

Oh, I would be.

I went to my room and took a shower, going through my grooming routine as I picked out something to wear. I landed on a light blue dress shirt and navy blue pants, slipping on a pair of light brown brogues. It was 5.45 by the time I was ready so I went back to the games room to shoot some pool. Hayley poked her head around the door about ten minutes later, peering at me with a grin as I lined up a shot.

"You're getting some use of that thing, huh?"

"You could say that," I replied, unable to hide my suggestive smirk.

"Ohhh, I know that look," said Hayley as she stepped inside, looking simply incredible in a low cut red dress, the plunging V slicing delightfully across those utterly perfect tits. "Pray tell. What happened?"

"Grab a cue," I said, pointing at the rack on the wall. "I'll tell you all about it."

Hayley grabbed a cue and I racked up the balls, filling her in on my visit from Gemma. I then swung back to my trip to London and my unexpected detour to Sienna Miller's cottage. I caught her up on the rest of my week and was halfway through my day with Rosamund when the doorbell rang once more.

"Oooh!" she said excitedly, dropping her cue onto the table. "Our guests have arrived."

Hayley took my hand and led me out into the hallway, across the landing and down the stairs. She opened the door and my jaw almost hit the deck when I clocked the two beauties that were waiting on the porch: Vanessa Kirby and Rebecca Ferguson. Both had starred with Hayley in the latest Mission: Impossible flick so their presence was no surprise; I was simply stunned by how great they both looked as they waited in the doorway of my rented home. Even dressed in casual clothing, neither woman looked anything short of stunning, even better in person than I'd seen on screen.

Hayley greeted them with hugs and kisses and ushered them both inside. She introduced the three of us and I shook both their hands, telling them how great it was to meet them and meaning every word of it. Hayley gave her friends the tour while I went to the kitchen and started on dinner. She came down to join me about ten minutes later, opening a bottle of wine.

"The girls are freshening up," Hayley declared, pouring out a glass and handing it to me. "They'll be with us soon."

"Thank you," I said as I sipped my wine. "Truly...thank you."

A big, broad grin stretched across Hayley's face as she brought her glass to her lips, taking a tiny swig. "For what?"

"What do you think?!"

Hayley laughed. "Ohhh. So you like my friends then, huh?"

"Erm...yes."

"Thought you might. Think of them as a parting gift."

"That's some gift."

She laughed again, louder this time and sidled up beside me, running a hand up my back. "Well, I've gotta see my boy off in style now, haven't I?"

"Well, you're certainly doing that."

I turned around to face her and she threw her arms up around my neck, placing a hand at the back of my head as she pulled me in for a kiss. My hands went to her hips as I kissed her back, moving around to her ass and gripping onto both her cheeks. Our tongues entangled a little as our lips locked together and my grip began to tighten on Hayley's ass, squeezing those muscular cheeks. I was already hard as our lips came apart and I kissed along Hayley's neck, brushing aside hair as I moved up to her earlobe.

"How much time did you say we had?" I asked, whispering into her ear in the sultriest voice I could muster.

"Not long enough for you to re-cook dinner," Hayley said back. She still sounded sultrier than me, even when she wasn't trying to be. "So keep your eyes on the prize."

She took my face in her hand and turned me back towards the stove. For here on out, my eyes were glued to the saucepan. Or at least as much as is possible when you're in a room with Hayley Atwell. Of course, I snuck a look at her cleavage when she leaned down to fetch the plates. Then got an extended look at her ass as she searched for a decanter, claiming I'd forgotten where it was, despite knowing full well that it was on the other side of the room.

"It's down there somewhere," I said with a smirk. "Get down a bit lower and I'm sure you'll find it."

I pushed it a little far with that one, getting a whack on the arm that I deserved every bit of.

Finally the girls came to join us and Hayley fixed them two glasses of wine, pouring out top ups for her and myself.

"Smells delicious," said Vanessa, who looked very delicious in a slinky blue dress. There was a split on one side that went up to her hip, showing off one of her lovely long legs.

Rebecca wore a long-sleeved black number that went right down to her feet. Less revealing but just as sexy.

"Thank you," I said. "It's nearly ready now if you girls want to take a seat. I'll bring it through in a minute."

The girls filed into the lounge and I dished up some plates, taking through two for Vanessa and Rebecca then coming back for Hayley's and mine. I took a seat at the dining table and the girls got to chatting, filling each other in on what they'd been up to and reminiscing about their days on set. I didn't have a lot to contribute so I stayed largely quiet, chipping in with a comment when something came to me. It continued that way throughout the main course, but as I dished up dessert and Hayley cracked upon a third bottle of wine, things took an interesting turn.

"So, Tyler," said Rebecca, scooping up a spoonful of tiramisu, "how's business?"

See what I mean? Obviously Hayley had been talking about me and a little grin spread across my face as I considered the implications.

"Ah, so she's told you about me, has she?" I asked her, talking about Hayley like she wasn't in the room. Hayley sat there quietly, blushing a little as she sipped her wine.

"Has she?!" squawked Vanessa. "She doesn't bloody stop! Tyler this, Tyler that. I feel like I've known you all my life and we've never bloody met!"

Rebecca laughed and I did too. "Why do you think we wanted to come here?" she asked with a grin. "We need to see if they're true, all these things she's been telling us. Don't we, Nessa?"

"Oh, yeah," said Vanessa. "She said you were gorgeous and that checks out, so we're off to a good start."

"Why, thank you," I replied, now blushing a little myself. "Coming from you, that's quite a compliment."

"Aww. Well, ain't that nice? She said you were a sweetheart too, so that's two out of two so far," Vanessa declared, then looked across at Hayley, exchanging little smirks.

"Well," Rebecca chimed in, "she didn't say he was a total sweetheart, did she?"

"Yeah, that's true," Vanessa replied. "She said you can be quite nasty when you want to be. Is that true, Tyler?"

The grin on her face was now positively devilish and I returned one of my own as I sipped my wine. "Well, I guess you'll have to find out, won't you?"

"OK," she said, throwing up her hands, "let's do this."

I nearly choked on my wine. Sure, we'd been flirting outrageously but I hadn't expected that. "Right now?" I asked.

"Why not? I'm ready. Are you ready?"

I hadn't even finished my desert yet, but fuck it, I'm always ready. "Yeah, I'm ready."

She turned to Rebecca. "Are you ready?"

"Mmhmm," she said casually, draining the last of her drink.

Vanessa looked at Hayley. "Well, I don't have to ask you. You're always ready."

Hayley gasped and Rebecca burst out laughing.

"Well, there you are," Vanessa concluded. "We're all ready. So, let's get to it."

I shrugged and rose to my feet. "Sounds good to me."

"Good," said Vanessa as she rose from her chair, gulping a mouthful of wine. "Then lead the way."

Hayley and Rebecca both stood and the girls all clasped their hands together, walking in a chain behind me as I led them across the hallway, following me up the stairs to the master bedroom. We filed into the room and the ladies surrounded me, Hayley in front of me, her two friends flanking me on either side. It was Vanessa that kissed me first, gripping the back of my head and pulling me towards her.

In the corner of my eye, I could see that Hayley and Rebecca were also kissing, while four sets of hands were grabbing and groping at everything in sight. I had a handful of Vanessa's toned ass and another of Rebecca's, squeezing both buns through the fabric of their clothes. Vanessa's free hand roamed across my chest while someone was stroking my cock. I couldn't see who, but unless Rebecca was incredibly forward then I'm guessing it was Hayley. Besides, it seemed like Vanessa was the forward one here.

Our lips came apart and I turned towards Rebecca, making out with her as Vanessa kissed my neck. I could already hear Hayley unbuckling my belt as Vanessa moved behind me, wrapping her arms around my chest as she began to unbutton my shirt. Prying my lips from Rebecca's, I placed a finger under Hayley's chin as I leaned in eagerly, kissing her aggressively with lots of tongue. I grabbed onto Rebecca and pulled her in too, turning the kiss into a threeway. Tongues flicking this way and that, Hayley now had my pants unzipped and had pulled them down to the tops of my thighs. Her hand, of course, went straight for my cock, feeling me up as she kissed both me and Rebecca.

Vanessa, by now, had my shirt unbuttoned and I lowered my arms so she could remove it, kissing along my shoulders as she pulled it down. I pulled back reluctantly from the threeway kiss, leaving the brunettes to their own devices as I turned my head, kissing the blonde behind me. Her hands slid slowly down the length of my torso, starting at my pecs then down to my abs, finally stopping when she reached my pelvis. Hooking her thumbs under the waistband of my boxers, she peeled her lips from mine, posing a question to Rebecca and Hayley.

"Ready, ladies?"

The kissing stopped almost immediately and both of them turned towards me and Vanessa, her thumbs still poised underneath my waistband. Without awaiting an answer, she whipped them down as quick as a flash, freeing my rock hard cock. There was a roomwide cheer as my dick sprang free, flopping up and down as it throbbed excitedly, grateful for all the attention.

"Wow!" said Vanessa, peering over my shoulder.

"Three out of three, right, Nessa?" Rebecca smirked.

"Mmhmm," said the blonde, grinning right back as she kissed my neck, curling her fingers around the base of my shaft.

At first I didn't know what they were talking about, but then I remembered something she said earlier, about me being cute and sweet or words to that effect. I guess Hayley must have told them that I have a big cock. She seemed to tell most people that so it shouldn't have come as a shock.

"Haven't seen that nasty side yet but I'm sure it will come out soon," Vanessa declared, then made a little tiger face at me, biting the air near my face.

Her friends both laughed then dropped to the floor, kneeling side by side with my dick in the middle. Rebecca took my cock in her hand, lightly stroking it as Hayley cupped my balls, kneading them gently in the palm of her hand. Vanessa joined them on the floor and squeezed in between them, licking the tip of my prick as Rebecca stroked it. My cock was already leaking, but Vanessa's tongue took care of that, scooping out the precum as it pooled in the open tip.

She licked my cockhead several times then slid her mouth down onto it, eyes gazing up at me as she bobbed her head. Her friends didn't seem to mind the sudden intrusion and even made way for her as she went down deeper, sinking her lips to around mid-shaft. Hayley and Rebecca latched onto my balls, stretching the skin of my nutsack as they pulled them in different directions.

Wrapping her arms around their backs, Vanessa winked at me as she grabbed their asses, squeezing both bottoms as she sucked my dick. I've encountered some world class cocksuckers during my trip across the pond and Vanessa was no exception. Her cheeks hollowed inward as she worked me over, forming a vacuum seal that had me pulsating in a matter of seconds. Saliva was plentiful and a thick, warm glaze began to smear along my shaft as she sunk down lower, inching towards the base.

I felt my tip touch the back of her throat as her full lips puckered, kissing the base of my shaft. She kept me there for close to a minute, still looking up with total nonchalance, like throating my cock was the easiest thing in the world. Pulling back up to the tip, she left behind a thick mess of spittle that dripped from my shaft as she took it in her hand, pointing my cock at Rebecca.

"Share with me, Becky," Vanessa instructed and her friend was happy to do so.

A ball spilled out from between her lips as she moved them higher, locking them firmly around the base of my shaft. Vanessa took the other side and the two of them worked in tandem, sliding their lips up and down my cock. My crown started twitching and it caught the attention of Hayley. She popped a ball from between her lips and moved in between her friends, wrapping them tightly around the tip of my penis. Her head started bobbing and my dick throbbed harder as they tripled teamed me, three sets of soft, plump lips sliding along the length of my shaft.

Hayley stared up at me as she sucked the head, coaxing out precum as she lapped at my winking slit. Rebecca and Vanessa looked right at each other, eyes locked together as they worked the shaft. For a while I just left them to it, standing there like a statue as they shared my cock, letting them do with it whatever they pleased. But after several minutes, my dick was hungry for more.

Gripping the back of Hayley's head, I held her in place as I started thrusting, slowly at first but quickly gathering speed. Rebecca and Vaneesa poked out their tongues, lapping at the underside as my dick slid back and forth, sinking a little deeper with every pelvic thrust. Soon my crown was pushing right past her tonsils and Rebecca and Vanessa moved out of the way, clearing the gangway as I thrusted harder, driving my dick into the back of her throat.

"Ooh, yeah!" cooed Vanessa, a filthy grin stretched across her face. "There's that nasty side. I knew you had it in you."

She slapped my ass as I kept on thrusting and the next thing I knew, the blonde was behind me, shoving her face in between my cheeks. I glanced back over my shoulder, seeing nothing but eyes and hair as she buried herself in my asscrack, arms folded at the small of her back. Her tongue came out and she lapped at my asshole, making my cockhead spasm as it jabbed at Hayley's throat. I placed a hand at the back of her head, pushing her in deeper as she stiffened her tongue, sinking it into my rectum.

Rebecca moved in behind Hayley and started fiddling with the clasp on her dress, kissing her neck as she slid it down her shoulders. Those lovely big tits came tumbling out and Rebecca grabbed hold of them, massaging them deftly as drops of spit rained down from my shaft, leaving a puddle in Hayley's cleavage.

"Put your cock in between her tits," Rebecca instructed, giving those boobs an enticing jiggle.

I didn't need a second invitation. I pulled my cock from Hayley's lips and pointed it down at her titties, slotting it neatly into the gap in between them. Taking those beauties in the palms of my hands, I squeezed them tenderly as I pushed them together, wrapping them around my shaft. With my dick locked firmly in between her tits, I kept them clamped together as I started thrusting, slicing like a knife through butter.

Rebecca leaned over and opened her mouth, catching my crown in between her lips each time it poked out, spitting into Hayley's rack at regular intervals. It was already wet after fucking her mouth, but the constant stream of sticky saliva ensured my dick stayed nice and slick as it sawed through Hayley's tits. Vanesssa stayed behind me, face still buried in the crack of my ass. Keeping her tongue outstretched, she rewarded each thrust with a plunge up my rectum, pushing it deeper each time I pulled back.

This continued for quite some time, my dick throbbing harder with every thrust I took. I didn't know if I could take much more and I plucked my cock from Hayley's titties, shoving it into Rebecca's mouth. She took it to the base on the very first pass, and I placed a hand at the back of her head, thrusting several times before prying it loose. I aimed my cock at Hayley and repeated the process, giving a few deep thrusts then wrenching it free, giving it back to Rebecca. Vanessa slapped my ass again and came around to join her friends, slotting herself in between them. I added her to the rotation, switching back and forth from brunette to blonde to brunette with increasing regularity.

Once it had settled slightly, I left my cock in Rebecca's mouth, allowing she and it to get better acquainted. Her blowjob style was different to Vanessa's; slower and more methodical. Her lips slid smoothly along the length of my shaft, swallowing it inch by inch. The grip of her hands felt truly exceptional as she wrapped them around the base of my shaft, stroking the first few inches while her mouth took care of the rest.

But the highlight for me was the use of her tongue. She wielded that thing like a seasoned pro; lapping at the underside as she pushed down deep, swirling it around my crown as she pulled back up to the top and lapping at the tip as it started leaking. She sucked my dick so well, in fact, that her friends just sat and admired, rubbing themselves through their panties as they watched the master at work.

Pulling my cock from between her lips, she pointed it upwards as she dipped down lower, gobbling up one of my balls. A hand stayed clasped around the width of my shaft, stroking it up and down as she sucked on my nutsack, dousing both gonads in spittle. Releasing a ball from between her lips, she placed her hands on my hips as she moved up higher, letting my cock rest against her face as she lickled along my scrotum and up to the base of my shaft.

She licked up to the tip then her head moved back, letting my cock fall back into place and catching it in between her lips. Keeping her grip on my hips, her eyes stared into mine as she bobbed her head, steering her lips up and down my pole. Every pass took her one inch deeper and I felt my crown push into her throat as she wrapped her lips around the base of my shaft. She kept me there for several seconds, spit dripping down from my shaft as she pulled back up to the tip.

She repeated the trick on several occasions, holding it longer each time. By the time she was done my cock was sodden, coated in spittle from bottom to top. Curling her fingers around the width of my shaft, she stroked me up and down as she turned to her friends, posing a question that made my bellend twitch with excitement.