The Getaway: London Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, come on. Lick my arse. Get your tongue in there."

I did just as she told me, keeping my tongue nice and stiff as I pushed it into her asshole.

"Mmm, yeah," Rosamund purred, putting two fingers to the nub of her clit. "That's it, baby. Get in there deep. Fuck me with your tongue."

Her grip on my hair tightened significantly, and I bobbed my head as much as I could as she pulled me into her, tonguefucking her ass just as she'd requested. I could feel her asshole contracting as she rubbed her clit, squeezing tightly around the width of my tongue. I kept that up for a good long while, tonguing her ass until she pushed down against my forehead, shoving me down onto the bed. Sliding her fingers back into my hair, she kept a firm grip on the top of my head as she ground her hips, rubbing her pussy up against my face. I kept my tongue nice and flat, licking her ass and pussy as she ground up against me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Come on," Rosamund snarled, staring down at me with those penetrating eyes. "Keep going. Make me cum."

She started grinding faster and I flicked my tongue a little as she did so, applying further stimulation to her asshole and clit. She came surprisingly quickly, slowing her movements to a standstill so I could focus on the nub of her clit. Again her face stayed largely stoic, but there was no hiding the shake in her arm as she held onto the top of my head, her grip relaxing as the feeling raced through her. Her features softened and a faint smile spread across her face as she gazed into my eyes, combing gloved fingers through my thick locks of hair.

"Good boy," she said with a sigh.

A hand stayed gripped at the top of my head as she reached for my cock with the other, winding her fingers around it and stroking it up and down.

"Mmm, still hard," she noted, grinning a little as she tightened her grip. "You want me to sit on that cock?"

I said nothing, responding only with a simple nod.

"Hmm? Cat got your tongue, love? Do you want me to sit on this cock or not? 'Cause I can go and find another one if you're not into it."

"No, no," I said quickly. "I'm into it."

"So you do want me to sit on your cock then?"

"Yes, come on. Sit on my dick."

Rosamund laughed. "Hmm, getting bossy, are we?" She released her grip on the top of my head and put her finger underneath my chin, angling my head up as she leaned in closer, our faces now inches apart. "Tell me you want it."

"I fuckin' want it," I said assertively, wanting nothing more than to grab her hips and pull her down onto my cock. "Come on. Gimme that pussy."

"Oh, yeah?" said Rosamund, her grin growing wider as she stroked my cock. "Think you're man enough, do ya? Huh? Think you can take it?"

"Yeah, I can fuckin' take it. I'm gonna tear that pussy up."

"Ooo! Big words! Let's see if you can back them up."

Rosamund leaned down further, kissing me vigorously and biting my lip, reminding me who was in charge. She shifted down the bed a bit further, keeping a grip on my cock as she rubbed the tip against her pussy, teasing me a little before she lowered herself onto it. Her face was expressionless as she eased down onto it, uncurling her fingers from the base of my shaft as she slid straight down to the hilt. Her ass touched down on the tops of my thighs and I could feel my tip press against her cervix.

Watching her closely, there was a very slight twitch of her full set of lips, a tiny, tiny flutter of her thick, long lashes. She was trying to mask how good my cock felt, but she couldn't hide it entirely. She started riding me, taking long, slow passes down the length of my shaft, making me feel every inch of her pussy. My fists clenched tighter around my silken restraints, feeling myself throb as she worked her pussy up and down my cock.

She started going faster and loud smacks filled the expanse of the room as she beat her ass down with greater force. She began to lose her stony facade, a few deep grunts spilling from between her lips as she rode me harder, ass cheeks slapping against the tops of my thighs. I tugged extra hard at my wrist ties and gave a groan of frustration, wanting nothing more than to grab onto her peach of an ass and slam into that hot, wet pussy. A wicked grin crept across her face as she heard me groan, seemingly mistaking it for a moan of pleasure (not that I wasn't enjoying it, of course).

"Yeah, you like that pussy, huh," she said, breathing heavily. "You like that tight pussy wrapped around your cock."

"Fucking love that pussy," I spat back at her, locking my eyes on hers.

"Yeah? You want it faster? Huh? You want me to bounce on this big fucking cock?"

"Yeah, come on. Get this fuckin' dick."

Rosamund leaned forward and grabbed onto the headboard, clinging on tightly as the pace increased. Her eyes were ablaze as she stared down at me, riding my cock with increasing vigour. The skin tight grip of her latex clothing kept her tits from moving and jiggling, but I could see her rock hard nipples start to poke through the tough material. She brought down a hand from the bedframe, pulling at the tie on my left wrist.

"If I take these off, are you going to behave yourself?"

"Uh uh," I said back, shaking my head with a grin.

"Good," she said, smirking back. "I was hoping you'd say that."

She united the restraint and tossed it aside and I moved my hand to the small of her back as she reached for the other, holding her in place as I started thrusting. The teasing and restriction had really gotten to me and I went at her hard from the very first thrust, drilling up into her pussy with everything I had. She loosened the tie on my other wrist then hooked it around my neck, pulling my head up as I grabbed her asscheeks, holding her steady as I threw myself into her.

"Yeah, that's it," Rosamund hissed. "Gimme that dick. Fuck me like you mean it."

I gave a few more thrusts then rolled over onto my knees, taking her with me as I switched up positions.

"Ooh, yeah!" she shrieked excitedly, gripping the back of my head. "Come on, baby. Take control. Show me what a man you are."

The change in positions didn't break my stride and I kept on thrusting at a furious place, railing my cock into her tight pink pussy. With a charged up look of passionate lust, Rosamund pulled off her latex gloves, tossing them uncaringly onto the bedroom floor. She pulled my head down and kissed me viciously, wrapping her tongue around mine and wrestling it into submission. I slammed into her pussy a few more times, then buried myself inside her as I kissed her back, throbbing in the depths of her pussy. Mouths melded together and tongues entwined, I lifted my ass up high in the air, pulling right back to the tip of my penis. Rosamund knew what was coming next and she gripped a big handful of hair, pulling my head back with a sudden yank.

"Yeah? You gonna do it? Huh? You gonna slam that fat cock into my pussy?"

"You want it?" I asked back, unable to hide my teasing grin.

"Yeah, I fucking want it," Rosamund sneered. She slapped her free hand down onto my ass, nails digging into one of my cheeks. "Drill that big cock into my tight fucking pussy."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I threw myself forward as hard as I could, sheathing myself inside her with a firm, authoritative thrust.

"Oh, FUCK!" Rosamund cried.

She released her firm grip on the top of my head, looking simply stunned as she fell back into the pillows.

"Hard enough for ya?" I teased, peering down at her with a shit-eating grin.

Rosamund nodded with her eyes glazed over, every ounce of attitude seemingly fucked straight out of her body. She nodded again, looking half-unconscious as I pulled back to the tip, holding it there for a fraction of a second before slamming back forward, driving my cock into her deepest parts. I fucked her like that for quite some time, keeping my thrusts slow and sharp. I kept my eyes on her as I pumped into her pussy, her initial shock giving way to a blissful look of pleasure that continued to intensify with every passing second. Her eyelids fluttered and her mouth hung open; soft, gentle moans now pouring from between her lips.

Rosamund's arms were around my shoulders, lightly grazing my back with her nails as I fucked her slow and hard, hitting her cervix with every stroke. A hand came down and reached for her clit, rubbing it slowly as I slammed into the depths of her pussy. I felt her pussy start to grip me tighter, her muscles contracting as the feeling spread. I started going faster, maintaining the force and depth as the pace increased, the headboard slamming against the wall behind it.

"Oh, fuck! Yes!" she breathed out softly. "Yes, yes, yes. Keep going. Fuck, you're gonna make me cum."

I answered the call and then some, unleashing a flurry of thrusts that sent my hard cock rocketing into her pussy. Her eyes clamped shut and her breaths turned to screams as I kept on pounding, railing into her pussy with hard, unbridled thrusts. Her fingers stayed glued to the nub of her clit and she didn't stop rubbing until she reached her peak, a hot rush of fluids surging from deep inside her. Her features screwed as she rubbed herself harder, her body tensing until a blissful look of ecstasy spread across her face.

I slowed my thrusts until they stopped entirely, staying in her pussy as her muscles relaxed, loosening its grip on my cock. I gazed down at her pussy as I pulled out slowly, noting how wet my cock was as it slid out from between her lips. I gripped my cock with one of my hands as I reached out with the other, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her up off the mattress. I stroked myself slowly as she dropped to all fours, unfurling her tongue and lapping at the tip of my penis. A fresh pool of cum had formed in the slit, but Rosamund made light work of that, scooping it out with the tip of her tongue.

She parted her lips and sunk down onto it, sliding them down to the ridge of my crown. Her eyes gazed up at me as she sunk down further, and the subservient look she gave me as she sucked my cock was a far cry from the penetrating stare she had sported when she arrived at the house; the tables had turned in spectacular fashion. I combed my fingers through her slicked back hair, getting a firm grip on the back of her head. Rosamund's lips stayed nice and loose, and she poked her tongue out as I pushed her down deeper, lapping at the underside as my crown nudged past her tonsils, touching the back of her throat.

I felt her tongue slide back to the tip, closing her lips around the base of my cock. My grip got firmer on the back of her head, holding her there tightly as she slurped and sucked, cleaning her wetness from the length of my shaft. I heard her gag as my crown went deeper and I let my hands fall down to my sides, releasing my grip on the back of her head. Rosamund's lips made a hasty retreat, pulling back up to the tip. She popped my head from between her lips, releasing my cock in a wave of spittle.

Curling her fingers around the base, she pumped her fist up and down my cock, smearing saliva along the length of my shaft. She licked my crown several times then went down lower, wrapping her lips around one of my balls. Keeping her ass thrust high in the air, she rested on her forearms as she gobbled my swollen nuts, handling them one at a time and drenching them both in spittle. I let my cock rest against her face, feeling it throb as she sucked on my balls.

Winding my fingers around the ridge of my crown, I plucked a ball from between her lips as I stepped down off the bed, planting my feet on the bedroom floor. My cock was now level with Rosamund's mouth as she crawled to the edge of the bed, parting her lips invitingly. Slotting my crown between them, I placed my hands at the sides of her head, brushing back locks of product-rich hair as I gripped it firmly, slowly thrusting into her open mouth. Rosamund's mouth stayed nice and loose; loud, wet squelching sounds pouring from between her lips as I pushed my cock inside it, sinking to the base each time. I kept that up for several minutes, plunging into her mouth until my dick was wet with spittle.

"Turn around," I said assertively, pulling back slowly from between her lips.

Rosamund did as instructed, sticking her ass out behind her as she turned one-eighty degrees. Gripping the tops of her thighs, she let out a yelp as I pulled her towards me, bringing her ass to the edge of the bed. Wrapping my fingers around the base of my shaft, I pressed the tip against the slit of her pussy, entering her with a single thrust.

"Uhh!" she groaned as she tipped her head back, moaning towards the ceiling as I sheathed myself inside her.

Latching onto her shapely hips, I proceeded to bang her hard and fast, driving my cock into her pussy with very little self-control. Her asscheeks rippled as I pounded her out; heavy smacking sounds echoing around the room as our bodies collided. Any last trace of her ice queen facade had completely melted away and at this point in time she could barely speak, reduced to little more than a series of wordless screams as I drove my cock into her pussy, bottoming out inside her with every thrust I took.

Feeling particularly bold, I lifted a hand up into the air, bringing it back down with potent force and delivering a hard smack to Rosamund's ass cheek. An action that would have been met with scorn just an hour before, the spank was followed only by a shriek of pleasure, a further indication of her change of demeanour. In fact, she liked it so much that I did it again, harder this time, leaving a red hand print on one of her cheeks.

I spanked her once more then reached up higher, placing my hand at the back of her head as I shoved her down into the pillows. Keeping a firm grip on the back of her head, I wrapped my free arm around her torso as I leaned right over, drilling into her pussy with a series of savage thrusts. She growled into the pillows as I pounded her pussy, loud screams muffled by the expensive stuffing. I gripped a fistful of slicked back hair and I pulled her head from the pillows, wrenching it backwards as I thrusted harder, giving her all I had. Rosamund screamed at the top of her lungs, her unsuppressed cries nearly rattling my eardrums.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME! GIMME THAT FUCKING COCK!"

A few more thrusts and I pushed her back down again, gripping both her arms and pinning them behind her back. Grabbing a silken restraint, I wound it several times around Rosamund's forearms, securing them tightly together. Kneeling face down with her ass up high, arms tied together just below her shoulders, she was now entirely at my mercy. Turning her head to the side, the screams got louder as I drilled into her pussy, slapping her ass every five or six thrusts. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter, soaking my shaft as I sheathed it inside her. She was getting close now and I knew what was needed to finish the job.

Smacking her ass one final time, I grabbed onto her upper arms and pulled her up off the mattress. Rosamund yelped as I yanked her upright, using her arms for leverage as I threw myself into her, going in hard with powerful thrusts. Turning her head as much as she could, I put my lips to hers and kissed her aggressively, asserting my newfound dominance as I wrangled her tongue with my own. Placing a hand against the side of her face, she moaned into my mouth as our lips fused together, smacking her ass with my pelvis as I slammed into her pussy, pounding with little restraint.

Wrapping an arm around Rosamund's torso, my hand slid downwards until I found her clit, deftly strumming it with a pair of fingers. Rosamund's lips broke free from my own, a garbled mess of desperate-sounding words streaming out from between them.

"Ohhh, fuck! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Pound my fucking pussy!"

I redoubled my efforts, railing into her pussy at maximum speed. Moving my hand down, I clasped her throat and squeezed it gently, adding the finishing touch. It worked like a charm and Rosamund came in explosive fashion. Warm, sticky juices drenched my cock as I drove it in deep, keeping my pace and rhythm as a powerful orgasm coursed through Rosamund's body. A wordless scream flew forth from her lips and I felt the muscles contract in her pelvis, squeezing my cock like a vice. Her body started shaking as I held her in my arms and I didn't stop thrusting until the tremors subsided.

Releasing my grip on her quivering frame, I placed a hand at the top of her back and pushed her back down to the mattress, prying my cock from her pussy. Rosamund knew that was coming next and she turned as quick as a flash, kneeling on all fours with her head right in front of my cock. Eyes gazed upward as I stroked my cock, knuckles shuffling from bellend to base.

"Mmm, yeah!" she purred excitedly, rolling out her tongue and lapping at the slit. "Come on. Cum for me."

"Yeah? You want it?" I asked, visibly snarling as I jerked my cock. "You want my fucking cum?"

"Yes, come on. Gimme that cum. I want it all over my face."

A few more strokes and she got what she asked for. Eyes locked together as I pumped my shaft, a heavy grunt flew forth from my lips as my cockhead erupted, a thick rope of spunk spurting from the tip of my prick. It hit her full in the face, leaving a thick white line that stretched from her chin to the top of her head, even messing her slicked back hair.

"Oh my God!" said Rosamund, laughing with gaping lips, stunned by the force of my blast.

I kept on jerking and fired a few more times, leaving shorter but equally thick streaks of jism on various parts of her face. Rosamund grinned and pushed her tongue out, licking out the last few drops.

"Phew! Bloody hell!" Rosamund sighed, feeling the weight of my cum on her face.

"My sentiments exactly," I panted in response, drawing a laugh from my cum-soaked guest.

I offered her a hand and helped up. Her face was covered with so much spunk that I wasn't sure she could see properly, so I led her across to the en suite bathroom. We got in the shower together and Rosamund used about half a bottle of shower gel to wash all the cum from her face and hair. Once she was clean, I lifted her up and thrust my still hard cock into her, fucking her again beneath the streaming water.

We fucked once more when we returned to the bedroom then went downstairs to eat. I was on dinner duty and knocked up a batch of my famous stir fry, despite my guest doing her best to distract me by sucking my cock as I stood at the stove. We ate at the dining table with a bottle of wine then finished it off in the garden, returning to the bedroom where we banged twice more- once with bondage play, once without (*I* tied her up, in case you were wondering).

I fucked her again the following morning and would have happily continued to do so during the course of the day, but something Hayley had said was running through my brain: 'make sure you save some energy'. She obviously had something planned and I wanted to ensure I was fully prepared for it. Rosamund ended up leaving in the early afternoon and I waited around for word from Hayley.

She texted me two hours later, telling me her plane had just landed and she was on her way to the house. I was giddy with excitement and I went to the games room to kill some time while I awaited her arrival. At around 4.30 the doorbell rang and I tossed aside the PlayStation controller as I raced down to answer it. I opened the door and there she was, markedly dressed down in a black top, jeans and sunglasses, but still looking stunning all the same. We said our hellos and I took her case from her as she stepped through the doorway, greeting me properly with a hug and a kiss.

"How was your trip?" I asked, wrapping my arms around the small of her back.