The Getaway: London Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Tyler, cum for us," said Hayley in the middle. "Shoot that load all over our faces!"

"Yes, come on, baby," said Vanessa beside her, squeezing a hand around my bulging sack. "Empty these big fucking balls!"

A few more strokes and I did just that. Pointing my cock at Rebecca, the first blast hit her with an audible splat, leaving a shapeless blob on her lips and nose. Hayley got the second one, a long, thick rope that streaked across her cheek and brow, covering an eye in the process. Aiming my cock at Vanessa, her hand was still wringing my ballsack as I jerked out whatever was left, peppering her face with blotches of spunk.

All three of them were covered by the time I was done but the girls weren't finished yet. Passing my cock back and forth, they each took turns to suck at the tip. Extracting the last few droplets, they shared a round of kisses to wrap things up. I watched them do that until my legs gave out, then collapsed back onto the mattress, completely and utterly spent. The same could not be said of my three horny houseguests, who got back to it within a matter of minutes. They started on their own, occasionally asking me if I wanted to join them. I declined several times but ended up caving, fucking all three of them at least twice more before finally passing out.

By the time I awoke the following day, Rebecca and Vanessa had already gone. Hayley was downstairs, fixing breakfast with a mug of tea. I'd slept so late that I didn't even have time for a quickie before I left for the airport, barely even managing to eat, shower and pack up my things. Hayley came with me to Heathrow, seeing me off with a kiss goodbye.

"Hurry back, won't you?" she asked with a smirk.

"Just try and stop me," I replied sincerely, meaning every single word.

I fetched my case from the trunk and rushed through the terminal, making my flight in the nick of time. The return flight seemed even longer than the outbound one, and though I didn't have any physical company, I had a whole host of images flowing through my head of all the women I'd met and fucked during the course of my trip. A smile pulled at the sides of my mouth as I gazed out the window, bidding London a fond farewell. I guess travelling ain't so bad after all.