The Ghost of Loganville Ch. 02

Story Info
The ghost is out and about again.
1.1k words
4.21
7.2k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

She turned the lights on and started the computers. She looked around the video store and shook her head. Business was dying thanks to the internet and online movie sites. It was her parents shop and they were gone for the summer leaving her alone to run it. Samantha walked around and made sure everything was good to go. She went to unlock the door as something shoved her.

Samantha let out a startled yelp as she hit a video rack and knocked it over. She fell onto of the videos as she slid off and to the carpet. He laughed as he eyed her tight black shorts and tight tee shirt over her firm nineteen year old tits. She had long black hair, athletic body and tanned skin, she was sexy. Samantha stood up looking around as she saw the mess. She looked at the front door and didn't see anyone waiting so she figured she could clean up real fast. He floated around checking her out as his dick brushed her ass, making her turn and look.

She squatted down and grabbed the rack, it was about eight foot long. It was very heavy and made of wood. Her ass was stuck out in squatting position as the seam strained. He saw a piece of string sticking out of the short seam between her ass cheeks. He smiled and grabbed it he licked his lips as he pulled the string. Her eyes widened as her shorts seam popped and her ass cheeks were exposed, along with her thong.

She stood straight up as the shorts fell to her ankles. Samantha looked down in shock as she heard him laugh behind her. She spun around and her feet got tangled in the shorts. She fell to all fours as she felt a hand grab her hair as he forced his cold cock into her mouth. Her eyes were wide as he fucked her face. She felt his cold hand go down her tee shirt and under her bra, he squeezed her firm tit. He slid her back and forth faster as he laughed.

The ghost was enjoying her mouth as he forced deeper into her throat. He tore her tee shirt open exposing her breasts she her thin bra was torn away. She was on her hands and knees still getting forced to suck the large ghost dick as her tits swayed back and forth. He squeezed and teased her tits as he picked up the pace. She knew he was close to getting off as she tasted the pre-cum. He closed his eyes as he began getting off inside her warm mouth. Samantha swallowed as much as she could as it seeped out and dripped from her chin. He pulled out as she looked down coughing and gagging as he floated around to her ass.

Samantha's head raised up fast and looked back as she felt her thong get pulled aside exposing her pussy. He shoved into her tight slit and began fucking it as she begged for him to stop. He laughed as he held her hips and slid in and out of her. Her tits swayed back and forth faster as he slammed in and out of her now wet hole. He looked down at her asshole and smiled as he sprouted another cock.

He shoved it into her ass as she let out a yelp. Her begging him to stop turned to moans as he fucked both of her tight holes fast. She was getting off as her holes got rammed fast and deeper than ever. She looked up smiling as it felt good. He laughed as he pounded the nineteen year old pussy.

Her moans filled the building as her cum spurted out of her pussy. He laughed as he had the young woman getting off to his cold dick. He slapped her ass making her moan loudly. He picked up the pace and went faster making her cum flow pick up. He fucked her ass deep as he shoved deeper into her pussy. Samantha was sweaty as the fucking was intense and making her body want more. He laughed as he felt himself cumming into both holes. Samantha smiled and closed her eyes as she felt the rush of cold cum inside her body. He pulled out as she fell to the floor, exhausted. He floated away laughing as he left her naked and alone in the store.

He floated outside to the parking lot and spotted a woman in a car. He went to look as she sat smoking a cigarette. He entered the car and sat beside her as she looked on her cell phone. She wore a button up blouse and a tight skirt. Her cleavage was popping out of the top inicing him as he looked down between her tits. They were double D cups, she was a sexy thirty two year old milf.

She owned the building behind the video store and was waiting for a client to arrive to look at the building she was selling. He had other plans for the blonde as he looked around making sure no one was around. He noticed her legs were apart enough to look and see, possibly play with her.

Tracey felt something cold brush her knee and looked down. She didn't see anything and went back to her phone. He noticed her silver thong with a red heart on it and smiled as he slid up towards it. He was between her thighs as he slid the thong aside and licked the lips. Tracey jumped and looked down as he was licking and sucking on her pussy. She dropped her phone and opened her legs wider as he had his way with her tasty hole.

She closed her eyes as all of the sudden the seat reclined fast. Her legs lifted up onto the dash as her skirt rode up exposing her pussy. He began fucking her as she moaned and took it. Her blouse was tore open and bra pulled up letting her big breasts out. He sucked one as he pounded her pussy. Her moans filled the car as he made her get off.

Cum dripped to the leather seat as he slid in and out fast as he could making her squirt cum. He pulled out allowing it to splash all over the dash and steering wheel. She went to open her eyes when it was done but he rammed back into her hole and fucked her rough. The car rocked as he pounded the blonde like a sex doll. The shocks squealed as her moans filled the car. He laughed as he had the rich blonde under his dick spell.

Tracey was getting off yet again as he pumped his cum into her. She fainted as he finished and left the car. He unlocked the doors so anyone else could have fun with her if they wanted to. He went floating down the alleyway, taking a break till night fall to find another woman to pleasure.