All Comments on 'The Ghostly Encounter'

by Ghostfan69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bourbononicebourbononiceabout 2 years ago

Good Start but you really need an editor or take the time to read through your story word for word. If you like to write keep going as you will improve as you put more ideas and words to paper (pun)

pjebpjebabout 2 years ago

Interesting, however serious English editing is needed.

HellkiteHellkiteabout 2 years ago

The fortress "Castle Williams" I take it

Good start I hope there will be more so

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The description of the scene in the where the ghost first appears sounds an awful lot like a scene from ghostbusters in which the same type of thing happens to Dan Akroyd. Is that your basis?

lostpuplostpupabout 2 years ago

more please, great start

RandychristianRandychristianabout 2 years ago

Really good story. Even better start to a short series . Keep up the good work 👏

Ghostfan69Ghostfan69about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everybody and yes. I'm very aware about some things not being spelled right or things just doesn't make any sense. My plan is to make the dream ghost story into little series. I will try my best to fix my mistakes and my first chapter of the story and I promise that will happen in the future stories but at least I will be able to learn along the way. Thank you so much for reading the story.

Ghostfan69Ghostfan69about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for reading my story and yes. I'm very aware that my spelling is not the greatest but learning your mistakes is always a key to moving forward to make better stories. I will update the story to make it more sense and easy to read. Once again thank you so much for reading my story and I will update the story to make it better understanding and add a little more detail to some scenes.

OralLover62OralLover62about 2 years ago

I would not rely on spell check to correct your work. Although it is good, there are errors a proofreader would catch.

Here is a small sample: Max was enjoying so much that he didn't realize that his dick begins to throb inside her mouth, signaling that he is getting close. Samantha can feel his cock begins to throb in her mouth and she was sucking even harder and was licking his dick more rougher.

Let us break this down a bit. WHAT was Max enjoying? (we find out in the next sentence what it is) Instead of 'begins' I would recommend 'began'.

To finish the paragraph: 'his cock began to throb in her mouth; as she was sucking harder on the head of his cock, while also licking the shaft of his cock as her head bobbed through her performance.

JustPervyStuffJustPervyStuffabout 2 years ago

It was a good, little read and you did decently well for your first go at it. I'm a fan of ghost girls and actually have a few ideas and characters for ghost stories myself, but I do hope you continue. I'd like to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes please make more this is definitely a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes please, more about her, would like you describe her better, would like her in sexy lingerie outfit.

Hope to see new stories about her.

Magnifique

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, yes please.more about the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous