The Ghostly Encounter Pt. 02

Story Info
It's Joey's turn and she will give him a nice experience.
2.6k words
4.69
4.4k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so surprised that my story got a little popular. I was only going to do the first story but now after talking to somebody and seeing getting a little popular. I decided to make a part two. Please enjoy and HOPEFULLY now the spelling issue has been fixed.

*

Max just came back to the fort and it was only 7:00. He couldn't believe that he's actually coming back because he wanted to see her again but truthfully he just wants to get a blowjob from her again...

He took a huge deep breath and soon walked towards the entrance.

Joey and Amanda noticed that Max is acting a little bit different when he walked out of the fort in the morning and watched him enter the building. They've been spying on him for a while and were following him.

"I can't believe he came back. Is there something in there that he liked?" Amanda wanted to find out why Max decided to come back.

"I don't know...but we are going to find out." Joey is not wasting any time and immediately was walking towards the entrance while Amanda was trying to change his mind and not enter the building.

Joey slowly pushed the door open and can feel the creepy vibe inside the building.

"I don't like this. Can I please wait out here?" Amanda was getting too creeped out about the building.

Joey was honestly pissed that she's becoming a little bitch all because of the building being too creepy. "Fine. But you are going to keep a lookout. Call me if there's anybody near. All three of us don't want to go to jail all because of entering this property at night." Amanda was about to say something else but Joey already closed the door.

Amanda thought Joey is sometimes a little bit of a douchebag but at least she is by herself and the area that they're in is always so peaceful.

Max was now in the very same bedroom that he was last night and was waiting for the ghost to return but for some reason she's not there. He thought maybe this was a one-time experience. "Damn...I honestly came back for her but now I feel like an idiot. Maybe it was a dream after all..." Max was about to climb out of the bed...but the wardrobe started to leak out the very same pink mist just like last night.

Max stopped in his tracks and watched the wardrobe open up to see a bunch of clothes hanging and soon moved aside. Max couldn't believe it. It wasn't a wet dream. It was real! As soon as the mist was about to move out of the wardrobe, Max heard a noise out in the hall and soon the glowing disappeared.

The mist was gone, there was no glow, and the clothes inside the wardrobe were back in their original place.

"No. Please. Come back." Max was saying it very quietly because he doesn't know if it's a guard or not.

The door opened up and Max was about to get ready to run for the exit. He was surprised that it was Joey.

"What are you doing here?" Max thought that Joey was going to record something but thank goodness there was no camera on him.

"What do you think? Me and Amanda got a little worried about you." Joey entered the room and was amazed that the room looks pretty clean despite being 150 years old or more. "Damn...I'm surprised they kept this shit clean."

Max climbed out of the bed. "Why are you guys worried about me? I'm perfectly fine."

"Why the hell did you come back to this place then? Is there a treasure behind these walls?" Joey was joking around and was hitting the wardrobe pretty hard.

Max immediately stops Joey from hitting the wardrobe again. He quickly made something up to make him stop hitting the wardrobe. "Don't you realize some of this stuff is older than we think? You can easily smash something just by the tip of your finger."

"Bullshit. Everything I touch is always intact."Joey thought Max is somewhat attached to this place at this point and put his arm over his shoulders. "Come on. Why don't all three of us go to a restaurant and have something to eat? I may be a dick at times but I still have a little light heart."

Max was seriously disappointed that the ghost that he was looking for was so close to be found again but then disappeared when Joey intervened.

Max was the first one that exited out the bedroom and Joey was about to walk through the door until he heard a noise happening at the corner of the room. At first he thought it was a rat, but the noise kept going and he decided to find out what it is and it turns out it was just some sort of metal thingies that are hanging that are colliding to one another.

Joey took the metal things from the hinges and soon the door closed and Joey freaked out when the door first closed. He soon relaxed and laughed a little bit because that was actually a pretty good scare that Max did. "Good one." He grabbed the door knob and noticed that it was stuck and it couldn't turn. "What the fuck?..." He tried again and didn't work once again.

"Max! Hey!" He was banging on the door.

Max thought that Joey was following him until he did hear the banging from the bedroom door and he ran back to the door.

"The door is stuck!" Joey yelled from the other side as he was about to kick the door down but realized that if he damaged something, that could mean big trouble. "I can't believe that you slammed the door on me and now I'm stuck in this room!"

"How?! I was at the end of the hallway!" Max probably thought it was the ghost playing tricks on Joey and was trying to scare him away. "Ok. I'm going to go get Amanda and have her lockpick the door cuz I think it probably is locked! I'll be ri...right...b..back..." Max actually started to get a little light-headed and extremely sleepy. "Wh..what..is..." He soon passed out and was laying down on the floor.

Joey waited for Max to respond but it's been silent for a minute now. "Max?" No response. Max?!" Once again, no response.

Joey was officially getting freaked out now because of all the silence and the earringness the room.

"Maybe they're just pulling a prank on me and I have to stay here for the night. Yeah. That's right. But jokes on them. Because I'm not afraid of this place..." Joey lied to him about not being afraid of his place but soon corrected himself. "Okay maybe just a little..."

1 hour later....

Joey was just laying down on the very comfortable bed and was playing on his phone. So far the prank (or so he thought) was actually kind of failing because he's been very bored.

He just wants the door to be unlocked so he can leave. He was about to take a nap until he noticed the wardrobe was glowing and letting out some kind of pink mist.

Joey thought it was some sort of special effect but soon realized that he cannot move his body. He tried to move but nothing was happening. All he can do is just watch the mist exit out the closet and was getting close to him.

His heart was racing and was panicking a bit because he doesn't know what the mist is going to do to him. The pink and white mist soon started to take form when it was right above him and became more female-like.

Joey watched the mist transform and it was a beautiful and sexy lady. His eyes were wide and he couldn't believe that the ghost was sexy and beautiful.

Samantha looked at him with a soft smile and soon floated towards the edge of the bed.

Joey watched her and was slightly confused because he doesn't know what she is planning.

Samantha soon disappeared without a trace and Joey was looking around to find where she was.

Joey soon felt something happening near his crotch area and looked down to see that his belt was unbuckling by itself. He was shocked to see what's happening in front of his two eyes and soon the button of his pants snapped open and his zipper swiftly unzipped.

There was a slight bulge forming in his underwear to show that he is getting hard just because of all the things he is thinking of. Soon, his pants and underwear slowly were being pulled down and his cock sprang out from the underwear.

Joey was quite curious about what she was going to do and soon he felt a soft, warm hand wrapped around his shaft and was slowly jerking him off. He let out a soft moan and actually really loved the feeling of her hand jerking him off.

The hand soon moved away from his cock and he was excited about what she's going to do next.

Joey heard a loud 'gulp' and went cross-eyed because the ghost is now giving him the best blowjob ever. He slowly was laying back down on the bed and was letting out his louder moans. No wonder why Max is coming back. He wanted to experience a ghost blowjob again.

Samantha was deep-throating his penis while she was squeezing and pulling his balls gently at the same time and she was also licking his shaft at the same time to give him the best pleasure ever.

Joey honestly wants to feel this pleasure forever but soon it completely stopped and was disappointed that she stopped. He looked down to see that Samantha was visible again and she was giving him a loving smile.

Joey has a nervous smile because he doesn't know what to say to her. He then soon saw that the pink and white mist that was floating around her started to float towards his cock.

Joey watched the mist floating around his cock and Samantha soon spread his pee hole. "Um...what are you...doing?..."

The mist soon went towards his tip and was slithering through the hole. Joey felt that fear again and was worried that she might hurt him. Samantha chuckled from his reaction and the mist was now inside of his penis.

He was wondering what she is going to do to his penis now and soon he felt something happening in his testicles and he was moaning like crazy. He looked down and was shocked to see that his balls were getting bigger but also can feel almost like a hundred lips kissing his testicles at the same time.

Joey slowly closed his eyes and submitted to the pleasure as he lay back down the bed. "Oh...g.god~!" His balls soon stopped growing and his testicles were now the size of tennis balls!

Joey needed a small break but Samantha floated up towards him and he was now face to face with her. She gently kissed him on the lips and whispered something to him. "Enjoy the pleasure~" She then disappeared once again.

Joey was confused on why she said that but probably because she will give him another amazing blowjob but nothing happened for the past minute. He soon started to feel pleasure again and looked down to see his foreskin moving up and down like somebody was jerking him off and his balls were feeling those hundreds of kisses again.

Did she...possessed his penis?!

Joey was not complaining since it felt really great and he just simply lay there and just submitted to the pleasure with a smile on his face.

It was starting off slow but soon the pacing increased as he looked down at his cock again and saw the foreskin moving up and down a little bit faster and the intensity of the pleasure just increased. "Oooo ffuuucckkk~!"

He saw that the tip of his cock was leaking out precum but it was more of a pinkish color to it. He doesn't really seem to mind at all and he felt the familiar feeling happening in his cock. Joey lay his head against the pillow and the pleasure was just way too extreme and he was cross-eyed again. He was drooling from the corner of his mouth and his smile was becoming wider.

His cock started throbbing and his testicles was pulsing. "Oh...f..fuck~! I...can't...AAAHHH~! CUMMING~!!!" His cock literally erupted like a volcano and was pumping out cum that hit the ceiling and he was having a wonderful orgasm. He looked down to see that his sperm was a pinkish color but he really doesn't care anymore because of the amazing pleasure. It became too much for him as he slowly began to pass out and his cock continuously pumped out pink cum.

His orgasm lasted for 3 minutes and Joey was seriously knocked out.

The pink cum started to glow and Samantha reappeared as she was collecting semen that was on the ceiling, bed, and on Joey's cock.

Samantha wanted to possess a dick for a very long time and she finally did it and was glad that Joey enjoyed the entire thing. She kissed him on the cheek and returned back to the wardrobe where she returns to sleep as she lets Joey sleep on the bed peacefully. She also makes sure that she puts his pants back on so that he won't wake up half naked. "Good night~" That's all she said before the wardrobe doors closed and the glow went away.

Joey soon started to wake up and looked around the room to see that he was still in the very same bedroom that he fell asleep in and looked down to see that his pants were still on. "What kind of wet dream was that?..." Joey honestly thought that was the best wet dream that he ever had but it's also slightly weird as well.

Max slowly woke up in another room and he was just sleeping on the couch with Amanda sleeping on a nearby chair.

"Wh...what happened?" Max slowly got up from the couch and Amanda soon woke up.

"Hey sleepyhead. How did you sleep?" Amanda got up and was stretching a bit.

"Pretty good." Max hasn't got good sleep in a long time but soon he realized that Joey might be still locked in the bedroom. "Shit. Joey!"

"Don't worry, bitches! I'm still alive." Joey walked down the stairs with a smile on his face. "I haven't had a good night's sleep in a very long time and I'm glad that I slept on that bed because I have one hell of a wet dream!"

Amanda got a little grossed out when Joey mentioned that he had a wet dream.

Max slightly blush when he said that but he's glad that Joey's okay.

Max, Joey, and Amanda walked out of the building and were on their way to a nearby restaurant where they can have their breakfast.

Samantha was floating near the window as she watched the group of friends leave the building and she was smiling. She's becoming more powerful every time she collects sexual energy and can finally leave the building and go towards the city where she can have almost unlimited power. But she is not the type that wants to take over the world. She wants to give everybody the best sexual experience that they'll ever have in their lives.

She slowly disappeared as she returned to the wardrobe to rest.

*

BOOM! I honestly don't know if it's longer than the first part, but at least there's a part 2. Just like the last story, if this gets a little more popular, I will make a part 3. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.