The Giant's Dollhouse Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexandria completes the Giant's collection.
2.8k words
3.93
10.2k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandria was walking through the woods when her life changed forever.

She was just strolling along the trail, enjoying the scenery all by herself, when she thought she heard thunder. She looked up but didn't see a cloud in the sky. What she did see with her emerald-green eyes, however, was a huge face looking down at her.

Even though it was a rather handsome face, with eyes as blue as the sky and hair as black as a moonless night, it scared her something awful.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The face looked down at the sound and saw Alexandria looking up at him.

"You can see me?" the face asked curiously.

Not knowing what else to do, Alexandria silently nodded, her eyes wide open in shock.

"Guess I'm getting a little careless. Oh well," the face said, and slowly the rest of a bulky, muscular body slowly became visible.

Alexandria just stood there, staring frozen with fear, when she realized she was looking at a giant!

He looked to be at least six times as tall as she was, and she was rather tall at five foot eleven, but Alexandria just came up to about his shin. Before the pretty maiden knew what was happening, the giant had reached down and grabbed her around the waist, wrapping her gently but firmly in his fist.

Alexandria struggled, trying to break free, but it was useless. His grip was just too strong. As he lifted her up to his eyes, Alexandria felt her sandals slip off her feet. She looked down, and watching them fall far to the ground, realized that she didn't want to break free now. She was so high; the fall would likely kill her, at the very least, she'd be badly hurt. The giant sat her on the palm of his hand and took a good look at her.

"Hmm, yes, I think you will do quite nicely," he said.

"What, what do you mean?" Alexandria said fearfully as she stared at his grinning mouth full of big, white teeth and visions of him eating her went through her head.

"You'll complete my collection. I don't have a redhead yet for my dollhouse."

"Collection? Dollhouse?" Alexandria asked, bewildered.

"Yep, it's where I keep my human dolls."

"Human DOLLS?!?"

"Yeah. Unfortunately, there are not many women of my kind around to fuck. So, I built a dollhouse where I keep human women like you as sex slaves. Using my magic, I can enjoy all of the women I have there in a multitude of ways."

Alexandria was shocked he could talk so matter-of-factly of doing such a thing.

"Enjoy? You mean rape!"

"Not really. Just like the others in the dollhouse, you'll want me to stick my dick into you every way I can. Wait and see."

"No way!" Alexandria shrieked angrily.

"Wait a second! Wait a second!" Alexandria shouted. "For crying out loud, you're a giant. How the hell are you going to fuck me?"

"I have my ways," the giant said mysteriously.

"I don't believe you," said Alexandria. "You can't fuck a human. Let me go!"

"Enough is enough. I'm not going to stand here and argue with you," the giant said with a frown. "Let's see if you are even worth the trouble. Take your clothes off."

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to strip for you," Alexandria said indignantly.

"Never mind, I'll do it myself," the giant said.

The giant wrapped one huge hand around Alexandria's legs, pinched the front of her blouse between his thumb and finger, and pulled.

"Hey!" Alexandria cried. "What do you think you're doing?!?"

Alexandria could feel the seams ripping and before she knew it, the giant had ripped her shirt clean off. He let it go and Alexandria watched the ruined blouse float down to the ground.

"Nice boobs," the giant said, making Alexandria blush as he looked at her grapefruit-sized globes held up by her pale pink bra.

"Let's see what the rest looks like," the giant said and grabbed the front of her bra.

"Stop that!" Alexandria yelled as he ripped it off also.

"Very nice," he said as he stared at Alexandria's tempting nipples, then took one of his fingers and gently rubbed it against them.

"Ohh ohh ohh, no, don't, stop," Alexandria moaned.

"Don't stop? Ok," said the giant with a grin as he continued to rub her nipples, feeling Alexandria's tits get harder and harder under his fingertip.

"Not bad at all," the giant said as he looked at Alexandria's tits now sticking out like pencil erasers. "I look forward to sucking on those beauties."

"What?!?" cried Alexandria in an erotic daze.

"Now, let's see the rest," the giant said as he looped his thumb and index finger around Alexandria's waist, letting her legs hang loose. He then unsnapped her jeans and grabbing a leg of the pants, yanked them off, too, dropping them to the ground with her shirt and bra. Now all she had left on was her panties.

The giant lifted her up and held her crotch close to his eyes. He liked what he saw, a damp patch was growing on the front of her white undies. He put her close to his nose and gave a sniff, enjoying her musky, yet flowery, aroma.

Alexandria was tempted to try and kick him, but she was afraid he might drop her if she did, so she stayed still.

"Please, don't," she begged as the giant gently grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her long, smooth legs.

"Oh yeah," grinned the giant as he admired at her reddish bush and ran his fingertip gently against her pussy, brushing the hair softly.

"Ohhhhhhh," Alexandria moaned.

The giant pointed his index finger straight out, then lowered Alexandria on to the top of it, forcing her to spread her legs.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Alexandria cried.

"You'll see," the giant said as he gently dragged Alexandria back and forth along his finger.

"Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhhhhh," moaned Alexandria as she felt the friction on her crotch.

"OHHH OHHHHH," she moaned louder as he dragged her across his bumpy knuckles.

The giant could feel her getting wetter and wetter. He kept rubbing her back and forth until finally she shuddered in his hand as she climaxed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alexandria shouted as she experienced a huge orgasm, one of her biggest ever.

"Just wait until we do that with another of my parts," the giant said with a grin as he turned for home.

Alexandria just stayed quiet, too drained to speak, as she rode in the giant's fist, her breasts resting on the top of his hand.

With the big steps he could take, it wasn't long before the giant had exited the forest. By then, Alexandria had regained her strength. She knew she wasn't getting away anytime soon, so she thought she should play nice for now.

"Hey, what's your name, anyway?" she asked.

"Maximilian, but you can call me Max."

"Ok, Max. How long until we get to your place?"

"Not long," Max replied. "My beanstalk is right up ahead."

"Beanstalk? Really?"

"Yep," said Max as he reached it and started climbing. "I thought everyone knew giants lived on clouds and used beanstalks to get to the humans when we need to."

"Well, no, it wasn't obvious," said Alexandria, annoyed.

"No biggie," said Max as quickly climbed to the top.

"There's home," he said, lifting Alexandria up so she could see that not too far in the distance was a nice size cottage with smoke coming out of the chimney.

Max started walking.

"You said you just needed a redhead," Alexandria said. "So, who do you already have?"

"Let's see, Georgia is my blond, Carol is a brown-haired brunette, and Rhoda has raven-black hair, ."

"So, just three others, huh?"

"Yep, and you of course make four."

"Are they about the same age as me?"

"I don't know. How old are you?" Max asked.

"Don't you know never to ask a lady a question where the answer is a number?" Alexandria teased.

"Come on, spill," Max growled.

"Ok, ok, I just turned twenty-five a couple of months ago."

"When?"

"Back in February."

"You and Rhoda will be the two oldest then, she's twenty-five also, but she's a little older, her birthday is in January. Carol is twenty-three and Georgia is the baby at twenty-one."

"How about you?" Alexandria asked.

"Well, in giant years, 153. In human years, let's see, about thirty."

"153?!? Wow."

"Well, giants do live a long time," Max mumbled, a bit embarrassed.

"Guess you've had plenty of experience," Alexandria commented.

"Not as much as I'd like. Like I said, the whole reason I built the dollhouse is there are not many female giants around.

Our clouds move around with the wind. We go where they blow. I haven't crossed paths with another giant, man or woman, in quite a while. And the few women I have met over the years are already claimed."

"Too bad," said Alexandria, feeling a little sorry for the giant.

"Well, here we are," Max said as he stepped up to the front door of the house and pushed it open.

"No lock?" Alexandria asked as he walked in.

"No need," Max said. "Like I said, it's rare that I meet any other giants. Besides, the only way to get to my cloud if I do meet them is to either jump over from their own cloud or climb my beanstalk, when I have one. The beanstalk ladders only last a couple of days, anyway. Besides, other giants can only climb my beanstalk with my permission."

"Permission? What's to stop them from climbing without permission," Allison asked as she looked around at the inside of the cabin while Max continued walking.

"Magic," Max said. "Any giant who tries to climb without permission will not only just slide ride back down, they'll get stuck with poisonous thorns."

"Oh. Well, what about, humans?" she slyly asked.

"Don't even think about trying to escape. The only reason that jerk Jack was able to climb up was because he planted the beanstalk. This beanstalk was planted by me, and only I, no other giants and no other humans, can climb up or down it."

"Ok, ok," Alexandria said, trying to cool down Max's temper.

"Here's your new home," Max said as he stepped up to what looked like a small house just her size sitting in the center of a dining room table that was his size.

But what was really strange about this house was that while Alexandria could make out where the outside walls were, along with the windows and the front door, she could also clearly see through all of the outside walls. It was like they were transparent or maybe even not really there. The inner walls were solid, but really didn't hide anything because, as Max walked around the table to give Alexandria a look at the house, she could see the rooms were designed so that there were only four on each floor and each room was on a corner so all of them had two outer, see-through walls.

Looking through the walls, Alexandria could see that the front door let right into a hallway. She saw a staircase heading upstairs in the middle of it. On the left side of the hallway was what looked like a dining room with a table and four chairs. Past that was a kitchen. On the other side of the hallway was a living room with two sofas facing a big television, behind that room was a library with four armchairs. There were bookcases along all four walls, and she realized that somehow she could even see through the bookcases and the other furniture that were along the outer walls. There were windows all around the downstairs.

Upstairs, on the right side of the hallway was a bedroom with two queen-sized beds. One bed was on the hallway wall facing the outer wall and the other was on the outer wall facing the hallway and the other bed. Alexandria could see that at the moment, in the bed facing the outside wall, there was a woman, a blond, a sexy blond.

"Georgia, right?" she asked Max.

"Uh huh," confirmed Max.

Alexandria was shocked to see that Georgia was sitting on the bed completely naked, with her legs spread wide showing off her golden pussy. She was fingering her cunt with one hand while with the other hand she fondled her round and full hooters and puffy nipples.

"Oh my," Alexandria said quietly, feeling herself getting warm between her own legs as she watched the beautiful woman play with herself.

Max just grinned.

With great difficulty, Alexandria pulled her eyes away from the attractive lady to look at the next room. She noticed that there were no dressers in the bedroom, but Alexandria could see this room was connected to the bedroom via a closet door because that whole other room was apparently a sort of walk-in closet/dressing room. Alexandria saw a clothing rod along the outside wall, with all sorts of outfits and costumes hanging on it. She also saw two dressers at the far end of the room and along the hallway wall were four vanities. Sitting on a bench at one of the vanities, brushing her dark brown hair, was another pretty, and naked, woman. Her exquisite, C-cup knockers and brownish nipples were easy to see reflected in the vanity mirror.

"That's Carol," Alexandria said, feeling herself getting wetter as she stared at the beautiful brunette's naked body.

"I picked her up when my cloud floated over Japan," Max commented, enjoying the feeling of Alexandria in his fist, her cunt dripping.

On the other side of the hallway at the front of the house was a huge bathroom, kind of designed like a public bathroom. At one end, near the door, she saw four sinks and four toilets, but no stalls. On the other end, at the corner of the building, was a huge shower room. The shower room had a huge glass wall with a door for entering, kind of making it a room of its own, and four shower heads: one on the hallway wall, two on the outer wall where the front door was, and one on the other outer wall. In between the shower room and the toilets, against the wall, was a bathtub/hot tub big enough to hold at least eight people. At the moment in the shower room was a black-haired beauty with skin the color of coffee, running soapy hands all over a plump pair of boobs with dark tits and a nice, curvy ass.

"Rhoda," Alexandria said with a sigh of appreciation and a shudder as she climaxed, just from seeing the three gorgeous, naked women.

Next door to the bathroom was another room, but unlike the others, there were no windows. Also, no lights were on, so Alexandria could not see into it.

"Why don't they say anything?" Alexandria asked Max.

"From the inside, the walls are opaque, solid," Max replied. "Hold on."

"Honeys, I'm home!" he shouted.

At the sound of Max's voice, Rhoda turned off the shower and stepped out of the shower, water dripping off of all of the curves of her body. She went out to the hallway to look out the hall window on the front of the building. Georgia got up and went to the bedroom window that faced that way and Carol soon joined her.

"Hi Max!" Rhoda shouted gleefully, dripping out the window. Carol and Georgia just waved.

"Girls," Max said, "I've brought you a new friend. This is Alexandria. Be sure to make her feel right at home."

Max put Alexandria down on her feet on the table in front of the front door.

"Go ahead, go in. The girls will show you around and tell you how things work around here."

Alexandria looked up at Max, trying to figure out if there was a way she could make a run for it. She decided that it wasn't currently possible to escape, so she opened the front door and stepped into the house. As soon as she stepped in, she felt, different. She didn't want to escape anymore. In the back of her mind, she knew that wasn't quite right, but what she felt more was that all she wanted to do was make Max happy. She somehow knew that the way to make Max happy was to have sex with him, and the other girls, a lot, a whole lot.

Max watched. He knew his magic had kicked in when he saw the way her body changed. Not only was her body much more relaxed, he could see her reaching a hand down to rub her pussy.

"I'll be back later to play with my new toy," he thought to himself as Alexandria shut the front door.