The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, Jamie undid his trousers so they also fell to the floor. Elaine moved one of her hands down to his groin area and felt his erection through his underpants. She involuntarily gasped at the hardness and length of it. Jamie again whispered into her ear, "Only if you want to Elaine."

She dropped his underpants which gathered around his still shoed ankles. She grasped his hardness with one hand. It had been so long since she had held a hard, functioning cock that it seemed huge to her, but realised that it was really only as big as Paul's in the days when his cock also became hard. When she realised this, she lost her fright for it and continued to gently stroke it. Meanwhile, Jamie had moved his hand down to Elaine's panties and gently rubbed over her outer lips. She wasn't wet. This was a problem Elaine had for many years. He moved under her panties and massaged gently around her slit, staying clear of her clit area. Elaine moaned her approval and automatically grasped his cock harder which caused it to twitch further upwards.

They both realised that they needed to finish getting undressed, so as one they did so, laughing as they both nearly tripped over each other when their feet were stuck in the clothing.

Both naked, Elaine led them to the large spa bath which was a feature of this particular suite. It had already been pre-filled and was at a comfortable temperature. "How did Paul arrange this?" Elaine wondered. When settled in, Jamie had his back to the tap side with Elaine sitting facing the same way as him. She leaned back until her head rested on his shoulder. This gave him easy access to her tits and groin area. He knew it and began a slow almost hypnotic massage of all of these areas. While one hand concentrated on giving her magnificent breasts as much attention as possible, the other moved down to her vagina. The warm soapy water provided all of the lubrication needed for him to gently work his index finger inside of her while his thumb circled around her ever swelling clit. He felt it swell up and timed the gentle tugs and strokes over her clit with similarly gentle pinching and rolling of her nipples. Elaine was soon moaning uncontrollably.

Elaine wasn't just sitting back enjoying these wonderful sensations. She was also busy moving the foreskin backwards and forwards over Jamie's erection. His hips were rising in time with her downward strokes.

Suddenly Elaine tensed and shook as an orgasm took her over. Jamie knew to keep up exactly what he was doing until she indicated for him to slow down or stop. This she did shortly afterward. She seemed to sink further into the shape of his body as she whispered, "Thanks. I needed that. I feel wonderful Jamie."

"My pleasure my lady, " Jamie parodied the English royalty. This caused them both to laugh again. Elaine almost hysterically. It lightened the intensity of the mood significantly. Jamie lifted himself up until he was sitting on the edge of the bath. Elaine sensed what he wanted, but she had always been hesitant to engage in oral sex, so just grasped his dick and slowly began masturbating him. She always found this difficult to do, but persisted until she heard Jamie moan, "Elaine! I'm going to cum!" Elaine felt his cock harden even more and saw the spurts of cum shoot out and into the spa bath. Jamie shouted as the last spurt exited and he collapsed his head down onto Elaine's shoulder. She could hear him gasping and gathering his breath. "Now it's my turn to thank you Elaine. That was intense."

They both sank back down into the spa and Jamie engaged the bubbles and jets. This soothed them both and re-invigorated them. At one point, Jamie left the bath and came back with two glasses of wine, along with a platter of eats. They both ate and drank in relative silence. Occasionally Elaine would just start laughing and when Jamie asked her about it, she just replied that she never in her conscious or unconscious thoughts dreamed that she would do something like this.

Jamie reminded her, "Elaine, it is what Paul wanted for you. He asked me to give you another letter at this point." He produced another envelope and gave it to Elaine.

Again, Elaine opened it and thought to herself, "That bastard. He knew exactly what I would do."

However, she read it.

My love Terry,

Thank you for trusting me to this point. I know now that you have travelled a long way in your journey to independence and freedom. I am very proud of you and my heart is bursting with pride and love or you.

You have become an independent woman. One who can survive without me and, and one who can love without me. Jamie has led you to this last hurdle. One which you must cross yourself. For the last fifteen years, this is as far as we went in our love-making, for love-making it was and is, always.

This last step you must take yourself and know that as much as I love you, it is a step you must take yourself. This step, once taken will allow you to be free of the stupid restrictions placed on our love for all of those years. You will be a free woman. Not free from my love because that is forever, but free from the prejudices, free from the guilt, free from the shackles placed upon both of us at such an early age.

I want this for you. I want it more than you could know. More than you could feel, for I feel it so deeply right now as I write this, that I am freely crying. Crying for our lost years and crying for your lost years. You deserved so much more than I could give for all of those years. I am sorry my body restricted us and our expression of our love. Not our love, because I know now that that is eternal. But the expression of our love. That is the sorrow. That is my pain.

I want his for you.

Go ahead and enjoy.

It is my gift to you.

Your only true love, Paul

Again, Elaine was sobbing uncontrollably by the time she had finished reading the letter. Again, Jamie was there with the tissues and the kisses.

They made their way to the large king-sized bed, and lay down.

"Paul always hated these beds," she said to Jamie. "He says that they are too big and that couples can escape each other during the night, a time when closeness and touch are crucial to the soul, crucial to each other's love."

"He is a wise man," Jamie added. He was right. He really felt that. He felt the love that Paul had , has for Elaine. He was momentarily overwhelmed by the responsibility entrusted upon him by Paul. Here was a man who loved his wife, his life partner, his soul mate, his reason for living, to him. He trusted him, Jamie, to provide the pleasure to Elaine which he himself could no longer provide.

Jamie began by gently massaging Elaine's breasts again. He loved her breasts. Sure, they were not perky. They were not flawless. They were scarred with the ages. But they were symbols of the youth which Elaine shared with Paul. They were the doorway to pleasure, denied to them both by a cold, cruel and heartless culture so many years ago.

As he massaged them, paying particular attention to the underside , and then the nipples, he kissed Elaine with a passion which was unusual for him. She immediately responded with kisses equal in passion.

"You know what comes next Elaine. Are you sure you want it?" he asked with all of the sincerity he could muster.

"Yes," she whispered. "I want it, Jamie. I want it for you and me, but more than that. I want it for Paul. That bastard! I love him beyond belief and I know he loves me the same way. Fuck me, Jamie. Fuck me in the way that I know you can. Fuck me in the way that I have not been fucked in so many years. Make me cum around your hard cock and even though I know it is you, I will dream forever that it was Paul. Paul as he was when he could. Paul as the way I know he wishes it was right now. Paul as I know I wish it was forever. Paul as I know he wants me to right now."

Jamie moved so that his rock hard cock was at the entrance to Elaine's cunt. He applied some lubrication because he knew she needed it.

Slowly he entered her as he played with both her nipples and her clit. When he was comfortably inside her, she moaned in pleasure. She knew this feeling, and it had been so long. So very long!

He began the slow entrance and exit that nature dictated so long ago as well and Elaine responded as nature intended. She rose up her hips to meet his inward thrusts and tightened her vagina muscles as he exited. Faster and faster, he went, until she simply thrust her hips up constantly to feel his thrusts in and out. Her eyelids fluttered and her breath came in short gasps. The insistent assault on her g-spot and her clit had made her lose any sense of time and space. All she knew was the constant building pleasure and the constant climb to that place she had not seen for so long.

Her world exploded.

Elaine could not breathe. Her body was on fire. A fire which started in her groin and emanated outwards in pulsing waves of pleasure. As this wave passed some muscles, they spasmed and contracted, eliciting more feelings of pleasure again. At some point, she was aware that she was screaming and moaning at the same time. One word was all she could say. "Paul! Paul! I love you so much!" OK that was more than one. But her thought at that one crucial moment when the pleasure overtook her brain and her soul was, "Paul!"

Gradually they came back down to normal. Jamie had orgasmed as well. Into a condom fortunately!

"Elaine. Elaine. I am so glad I could do that for you," he said as he exited her swollen pussy. "I was so afraid that you would bail out at the last minute. Can I just say that it was amazing for me. I know you enjoyed it and I know it was good for you as well."

"Thank you, Jamie," Elaine breathlessly announced. "You know I will kill that bastard Paul when I see him again, so check the papers for a murder soon." They both laughed and separated from each other.

Jamie showered and dressed as Elaine languidly lazed about on the king-sized bed.

"I have to go, but thank you for a very enjoyable evening. I enjoyed your company immensely. You were bright, bubbly and in the end confident with the situation. I have immense pride in you. You have shown that you can tackle anything which comes your way. Not only did I enjoy your company, but I enjoyed your body. Thank you for sharing that with me. You know I will never see you again, but we will part with this priceless and eternal memory. This is a memory I will cherish forever Elaine. Paul is a very lucky man and you are a very lucky lady. Not many men would allow their life partners to experience what you have. Treat him gently and treat him with love. I have seen that the love you two share is beyond imagining. It is eternal and it is at a spiritual level beyond what this earth can give. Treasure that love and remember this moment. It will be there when your bodies are no longer. This is what Paul knew. He knew that the love you two have for each other is forever. Live a good life together."

And with that he was gone. He opened the door and was gone, leaving Elaine to reflect on what he said and to savour the feeling of being well and truly fucked by a hard dick, but a soft heart. That was how it was with Paul, once.

Jamie reflected on the night organised by Paul. He had thought of everything. He knew his wife to every small detail. He knew how she would feel, how she would react. He marvelled at the love that they had obviously had for each other and also marvelled at the enormous responsibility entrusted to him. It wasn't just a job for him. It was a divine mission.

Elaine fell asleep with the thoughts and feelings of what had happened.

In the morning, she was aware of two things. First was the overwhelming sense of physical satisfaction, and the pain in her cunt. Second was the familiar presence of a male body sleeping next to her, holding her and one hand grasping one of her tits.

"Paul! You bastard! I am going to kill you!"

Paul woke to a screaming wife looking directly into his face. The tears were obvious, but the words were frazzled.

"I am going to kill you with love until the day one of us dies. You, scheming, devious prick! I love you. I love you more than you have the right to know!"

Paul replied, "I hope you enjoyed my gift to you. Was it better than a new pearl necklace?"

Elaine pummelled him with a pillow.

Maybe he would tell her about the cancer diagnosis later. He really only had about six months, the doctor said. "Oh well," he thought, "At least Elaine will be ready to face the rest of her life with confidence and the clear knowledge that she can date others with my blessing!"

12