The Gift 1923 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to make sure you're in a good state. Oh, my goodness, look at all of this cream seeping out of you!"

"Yes, I can feel it, Marjory. It felt like he was pumping a whole gallon into me!"

"Can you push it out for me, darling?"

"I can try," said Florence, and started to expel more of Jenning's seed from her anus. She gasped when she felt her aunt's tongue, licking and lapping up the spent cream, Florence pushed, and Marjory clamped her lips over her hole, letting it spill directly into her waiting mouth. She then came up to Florence and kissed her, passing the sperm between them. Florence was delighted at how carnal and debased her aunt was.

A short while later, both aunt and niece had washed and changed into some night-clothes, and lay in bed together drinking sherry.

"So, Marjory, I think now is the time for you to explain what's going on and why you've invited me here."

Marjory smiled. "Yes, darling it is. And, I shall get to the heart of the matter. I wish for you to be the chaperone and mentor for my stepdaughter."

"Excuse me? I never even knew you had a stepdaughter, Marjory!"

"Well, I'll try to explain, darling. Shortly after the war started, my brother-in-law and his wife were tragically killed in an automobile accident. A skittish horse had run onto the road, and they'd tried to swerve around it but ended up smashing through the side of a bridge and fell to their deaths."

"Oh, that's terrible!"

"Yes, indeed it was. Little did we know, back then, that the funeral was going to be the first of many over the coming years. Anyway, they had a young daughter, Lulu, who fortunately hadn't been with them on that day. It was arranged that she would come live with Kenneth and me. She stayed with us in Bath, and in time she accepted us as her family. We already considered her to be so, of course," she chuckled, lightly.

"And, well, then my Kenneth went to sea... and never returned. It was a very bad time for both of us, but at least we had each other, darling. And then your parents died, and I was left with...this place to run. Lulu came too, and i think she started to regain some of the light inside of her."

"Where is she now?" asked Florence.

Marjory smiled. "Where every Camberton girl ends up dear. At St Cath's. She'll be graduating next month, and I'd like you to take her under your wing in London."

"Really? But why, Marjory? Don't you want her to return here and be with you?"

Marjory shook her head. "There's nothing here for her, really, Florence. Just me and sad memories. I want her to live, to love, to fall in love! I want the best for her and i want you to guide her."

Florence looked at her aunt. "You're talking about sex again, aren't you, Marjory. She's been to St Cath's so the likelihood is that she will have slept with at least one young woman...has this weekend been something of a test, then?"

"More a case of my wanting to confirm your hedonistic nature, darling. I have a confession of sorts to make to you. Its why i asked you, specifically, for this role."

"Marjory, you have me on tenterhooks! If ever you turned your hand to literature you'd excel at tales of mystery and suspense!"

Marjory was silent for a moment, then simply said, "Archibald Turner".

"Archie? What has he got to do with -"

"You were at his... gathering, last December."

Florence's eyes widened. She most certainly was at his gathering, his all-night orgy, in fact she'd been the unofficial centrepiece of it.

"How did you know?"

"Because, darling, I was there, too!"

"Auntie! Really?"

"I'm sure you've noticed that being a widow has not dampened my sexual appetites. If anything, they've been given free rein to explore all kinds of carnal desire. Yes, Juliet and Jennings have served my desires, as have many others. I regularly attend events in London and elsewhere. I was invited to Archibald -- Archie's estate by one of my lovers. It was towards the end of my time there, as my partner and I made our way through the rooms, that I saw you: you were entertaining three men at once. I stood in the doorway and watched you, Florence, as your holes were filled. You looked so...happy, and passionate and in control, strangely. I watched until they all spent upon you."

She held Florence's hands in her own and continued, "It was a most erotic sight darling, but it wasn't until afterward, after I'd left, that I learnt it was you. I certainly didn't recognise you in that moment, but my lover insisted it was you, Florence."

"It was. I'm sort of sorry our paths hadn't crossed back then, Marjory."

"So: for the past few months I've been thinking about Lulu and her future and what would be good for her. She has already expressed a desire to explore the city. And the more I thought about it, the more I thought of you, and the wonderful, successful and beautiful woman you've become. I am sure in my heart, darling, that you are the kind of influence and mentor she will need, to pursue her own dreams."

"You will be supporting her financially?" Florence asked.

"Of course, darling, I shall be setting up an account for her and a decent sum shall be paid into it monthly. I'd expect you to accept a portion for rent, as she will be sharing your rooms."

"Most kind, Marjory. This weekend has been beyond my expectations, and now I'm excited to meet your Lulu!"