The Gift 1923 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lulu couldn't help but laugh at her mentor's gusto.

"Look out world, for Lulu is among you!" she mimicked.

"Thank you, Miss. I feel that sometimes, I get stuck inside my own mind and need to be jolted out of it."

Just then, Eric arrived with one of the waitresses, both were carrying plates of food. The waitress put Lulu's roasted duck breast in front of her, while Eric put a strange arrangement in front of Florence: A shallow bucket, and an empty bowl, as well as a small basket of bread.

"Your usual, Mademoiselle! Bon Appetit!" said Eric, and left with the waitress.

Florence caught Lulu's puzzled expression.

"Oh, I know it's not the most refined looking plate of food, but one of the best things to come out of my time in France was discovering mussels!"

"Oh! Is that what they are?" She watched as Florence speared the flesh of one inside its half-shell.

"Usually - in France, and in Belgium I am told, you would just suck the flesh from the shell, but a certain amount of decorum is expected here. This is as elegant as this meal gets, I'm afraid, but it is delicious, and I order it every time I'm here!"

Later, as the pair waited for their desserts to arrive, Lulu asked, "Miss Florence, why did Eric call you, his saviour?"

Florence took a sip of her wine, staring out of the window, before answering.

"Hmm. You will learn, if you haven't already, that I am a headstrong and stubborn woman, Lulu. It often gets me into trouble, but my resolve usually bears a satisfactory outcome."

She glanced over at Eric, as he talked to his customers, sharing a little humour, spreading joy with the diners.

"Eric was wounded in the trenches. He'd been shot, twice in the chest. He was brought to the field hospital where I was serving, and I assisted in his triage treatment. The surgeon operating on him removed the bullets but overlooked the possibility of part of Eric's uniform being trapped in the wound."

"Oh! Is that bad, Miss?"

"It can be, dear. It can lead to infection inside the body. I checked his uniform myself. Rather than just tearing through the fabric, it did indeed seem that one of his wounds may have trapped a piece of his tunic. However, when I explained it to the surgeon, he dismissed it. He couldn't allow himself to be seen having made a mistake, nor being corrected by a nurse!"

"What happened, Miss?" Lulu was transfixed, lost in the tale.

"I pushed too hard and wound up with a slap to my face. I was fine," she said when she saw Lulu's expression, "don't worry I was fine. However, during the night, I bribed one of the other surgeons to re-open Eric's wound and probe for the piece of cloth I was convinced was lodged there."

"Poor Eric!" gasped Lulu.

"Indeed. We couldn't risk giving him any anaesthetic, so he had to bite down on a piece of wood while i held his hand and wiped his brow. But sure enough, he found it: a piece of his outer tunic. Shortly after Eric's fever went away and he was able to be shipped to a hospital."

"So, he knew, as he was awake, that you were there and that you helped save his life!"

"Yes, darling. And he also knew what it had cost me."

"What do you mean, Miss?"

"I mentioned that I had to bribe one of the other doctors to assist me. His price was for me to perform oral on him. Eric overheard him, saying how much he was looking forward to using my mouth."

"And... did he, Miss? Did you..."

Before Florence could continue the conversation, the waitress returned with two mille fueille.

"I think we should continue this conversation in a more private setting, dear," said Florence. Lulu blushed, realising she had been so caught up in Florence's tale that she'd forgotten where they were.

They walked slowly back to the Arcadia, arm in arm. The sun was setting, but it was still warm, and Lulu found herself feeling content, being where she was, and who she was with. Florence's sentiment from earlier was influencing her. She was no longer filled with trepidation about not fitting in, or not being able to cope with what was ahead, alien or not. She realised it was the child within her heart, her past self, which was afraid. But the remnants of that person were now realising they were as useful to her now as her old school uniform.

When they arrived back at their apartment, Florence said, "Why don't you get changed, dear. There is a nice robe in your wardrobe. Come join me in the living room when you're ready."

Lulu found the robe. It was made of red silk and embroidered with a Chinese dragon across the back. Lulu marvelled at it. She undressed and put it on, wrapping the garment around her and tying it at the waist. She took the pins out of her hair and brushed it out, then went to join Florence.

Florence was waiting for her on the sofa, patting the seat beside her. She'd laid out some decanters on the table in front of her, with a couple of glasses. Whereas Lulu's robe was red, Florence's was black, and shorter, showing off more of her cream coloured thighs.

"Red really does become you, dear. We should remember that when we start your shopping tomorrow!" said Florence.

"I'm looking forward to it, Miss!"

Florence poured herself a measure of single malt whiskey.

"I'm having scotch, dear, but I suspect it might not be to your palette, just yet. Why don't you have a quick sip of mine, to see?" She handed the glass to Lulu, who gingerly sniffed it, before taking a small sip of it. She spluttered immediately.

"Oh God! It burns the throat!"

"Oh dear," chuckled Florence, "I thought it would be too much for you right from the off. Here, let's get you a brandy instead. She poured Lulu a measure and handed her the glass. Again, Lulu took in its scent before tentatively sipping the drink.

"Oh my! It is still very strong, I can sense that, but it is easier on my throat, Miss. Thank you."

"You're welcome, dear," said Florence, taking a sip of her own drink and savouring its heat. "I learned to drink this stuff on the Front, Lulu. Liquor was quite scarce but every now and then a doctor or nurse, or even one of the wounded soldiers, managed to obtain a bottle of cognac or whiskey." Florence's mention of the war reminded Lulu of her story about Eric.

Florence smiled as Lulu reminded her. "One thing I learned over in France, Lulu, is that sex can be a most enjoyable thing for a woman as much as for a man, and I thoroughly enjoyed exploring my sexuality, when I could. The work at the field hospital, so close to the trenches, well, it was exhausting. There was little time for respite. So, I admit, I enjoyed his company that night, on my knees, taking him in my mouth. He lasted a lot longer than I expected, actually."

"Oh gosh!" Lulu found herself fidgeting with the lapel of her robe, feeling rather warm all of a sudden. She took a drink from her glass -- a much larger one than she intended and sputtered and coughed as the fumes of brandy hit her nose and the heat the back of her throat.

Florence handed her a napkin to wipe her mouth. "Are you alright, dear?" she asked.

Lulu was bright red, not only from her mishap with the brandy, but the ribald images playing in her mind.

"Sorry, Miss...um, when I was at St Cath's, my friend, Agatha...Aggie, she'd been given a book, called The Way of a Man with a Maid. It was...very sexy, but seemed so surreal at the same time, and now, hearing about your exploits, I'm picturing you as the book's female character...except I cannot imagine you ever being as helpless and trapped as she was."

"I know of the sort of book you are referring to dear, and I'm a little flattered of your assessment of me. I am a promiscuous person, Lulu, as your step-mother knows all too well. But that doesn't mean I'll allow myself to be taken by just anyone. Any tryst I have, I can assure you I am in control of the circumstances."

As she spoke, Florence glided closer to Lulu, her movements fluid, confident, with purpose. She closed the distance between them...her lips a touch away from Lulu and asked, "Did you enjoy our kiss earlier, Lulu? I expect you've forgotten about it now..."

"Nothing could be further from the truth Miss! I would dearly love to experience it again...and again..."

Florence's eyes shone as she pressed her lips into Lulu, making the girl sigh with pleasure from the contact. Florence did more, cupping Lulu's cheek with her palm, sliding a hand under her hairline to caress her nape. This made Lulu moan into the kiss, surrendering herself to her mistress.

Lulu gasped in despair when Florence eventually broke the kiss. She watched as Florence stood up and turned to her, offering her hand.

"Come on," was all she said, and Lulu grasped her hand and was led to Florence's bedroom. Lulu gaped at the decor, a mix of black, and red. A black Lacquered dressing table contained a large mirror against one wall. Two doors, one either side, stood like sentries guarding it. The bed had a canopy with deep red curtains tied to each post. This was a room designed for seduction and more, as well as mere comforting sleep.

Florence led Lulu to a full-length mirror situated in a corner of the room. The young woman felt the belt of her robe behind deftly untied, and the robe being gently slid from her shoulders. Florence swept her hair off the side of her neck and kissed her there, making Lulu shiver. She let her arms drop to her sides, the robe opening, widening the exposure of her breasts, and lower, her soft dark blonde fur. Florence completed the action of disrobing her ward, staring over the girl's shoulder.

"You're very beautiful, Lulu," she said softly, opening her own robe, and pressing her body against Lulu's bare back. Lulu gasped as she felt her mistress's warmth, her soft breasts pressing against her, the rub of her nipples. Florence slid her hands around, palming Lulu's breasts, making her whimper. Lulu turned her head, searching for Florence's lips, her hand reaching round into her hair. They stood there, pressed together, caressing each other, until Florence led Lulu to her bed and made her lie back.

Lulu looked upon Florence as she slid the robe from herself, taking in her smooth skin, her small but pert breasts and hard nipples, and most of all, her shaped and tidied triangle of fur on her pubis.

"Oh, Miss!" she breathed, her body flushing with desire, turning her chest pink. Florence smiled and gave a quick twirl as she stepped closer.

"Like what you see, dear ward?" she asked, kneeling on the bed, moving above Lulu.

Lulu was almost hyperventilating with desire. She didn't speak, just raised her hand to Florence's cheek and drew her closer, instinctively parting her thighs, allowing her mistress to press her knee between them. They kissed, a long, languorous pressing of lips, of slow tongues sliding, exploring. Florence pressed her thigh, rubbing against Lulu's unkempt mound, feeling her warmth, her arousal. Lulu was beside herself. Her hands went to Florence's back, caressing her, holding her, as she panted, looking up through glassy, heavy-lidded eyes. Florence moved, grinding on her, listening to Lulu's moans and gasps as she drew closer and close to her climax.

"Ohhh Florence, I...." she gasped.

"Yess darling...let it come...let it come..." Florence's lips were pressed to her cheek as they humped together. Suddenly, Lulu gasped loudly, her back arching for a moment as she shuddered to a climax. Florence held on, just held her as she felt the power of it wash over her ward like an invisible wave. She slumped back on the bed, dazed, panting. Florence got her a glass of water.

"Thank you Miss!" she said, as she took a long sip from the glass.

"Are you alright, darling?" Florence asked, gently stroking her face. Lulu nodded.

"I don't think I've ever climaxed that intensely before, Miss." she said, bashfully.

"Did you explore much with your roommate?" Florence asked.

"She was a bit more shy than me, Miss. We spent a lot of time together, touching ourselves and each other, and reading from that book I told you about."

"The Way of a Man and a Maid!" laughed Florence.

"Yes, that one. We read it from cover to cover three times during our final term. Usually we'd just massage each other's pussy but when I received your letter, along with mothers...," she said.

"Yes?"

"Well, um, I felt inspired to try out some things from that book, such as licking Aggie's pussy!"

"Really, darling! And how did that go for the pair of you?" Florence smiled, enjoying this side of Lulu, more confident now that the ice between them had well and truly been broken. She was lying on her side, idly tracing her fingertip over Lulu's tummy and up to her breasts, around her nipples.

"It changed everything, Miss! I'd never known Aggie to climax so quickly or make the noises she did! And as for me, well I almost climaxed just from licking her!"

"Did you enjoy tasting her, then, my darling ward?" Florence asked softly, her fingers looping around and around Lulu's nipples now.

"I did, I'd lick her whenever I had the opportunity, Miss," she sighed, becoming aware of how stiff her nipples had become even though they hadn't been directly touched.

"Would you like to taste me, then, darling?" Florence asked.

"Oh Miss! Very much so!" Lulu exclaimed happily. She sat up as Florence lay down, raising her knees and spreading her thighs. Lulu moved down so she could closely appreciate her mistress's mound. She traced her fingers around the clean cut edges of her pubic triangle.

"Do you like it, Lulu?"

"It's so... refined, Miss," she said, gently stroking two fingers over and over it. "What you must think of my own, unkempt mass..."

Florence moved Lulu's head down, so her lips made contact with her fur. Lulu got the hint and started planting many soft kisses against her mound and inner thighs.

"I consider you a work in progress, dear ward... and I must say your lips are progressing nicely..." she signed loudly as Lulu's lips contacted her vulva, brushing against them before her tongue started to tease her folds.

Florence propped herself up on her elbows, letting Lulu find her way, letting her know what works, what was pleasurable and sensitive. She was learning fast and Florence's climax was building, steadily.

"Push your fingers into me," she breathed. Unexpectedly, this made Lulu pause.

"My fingers, Miss?"

Florence smiled and took hold of Lulu's hand.

"Here... stroke my lips...and..." She guided her fingers to her slit, "and...push...gently..."

Lulu gasped aloud as her fingers started to slide into Florence. She watched Florence's face for any sign of discomfort but there was none, only pleasure, lust, desire. She slid her fingers deeper still.

"Let me hold you, for a moment," said Florence. She held Lulu's wrist, and motioned her back and forth, making her fingers slide in and out of her. Lulu's face was a picture, flushed pink, her lips open, a look of disbelief on her. When Florence let go of her wrist, she kept the same pace, even when Florence pulled her in for a wet kiss, her tongue pushing into her mouth.

"That's it...yes, darling..." moaned Florence. She was starting to pant now; Lulu could see that she was close to climaxing. She emboldened herself and increased the pace and pressure she was exerting on her mistress. That sent Florence over the edge, clutching at Lulu as her climax surged through her.

Florence laughed and pulled Lulu on top of her.

"Oh, my darling ward, you are delightful!" she smiled.

She kissed Lulu softly, then said, "I'm going to have a proper taste of you now, darling ward." And with that, she kissed the shallow cleft between Lulu's breasts, and slowly made her way down between her thighs. As she felt Florence's lips slide over her torso, Lulu reflected that Agatha had been very timid when it came to pleasuring Lulu orally, and it had been the novelty of the situation which had aroused her, more than her friend. This couldn't be more different if it had tried, as Lulu's body felt so sensitive to Florence's touch, each light kiss feeling as if it was scorching her. She knew she was wet but was surprised to feel how much so, when Florence pressed her mouth over her vulva and licked her lips apart.

Instinctively, Lulu's hands slid into Florence's bobbed hair, which made Florence quicken her efforts with gusto. She wasn't being tentative; Florence's tongue pressed between her lips, swirling in circles just inside. She used the flat of her tongue to lap at her, pressing against her lips and catching her clit with each long lick. She looked up at Lulu, her body flushed, her breath laboured through her full parted lips.

"Oh...Miss..." she managed, before throwing her head back, arching her back and shuddering through her climax. Florence felt the fluid from her ward gush against her mouth and chin, and captured as much as she could in her mouth, before making her way up to Lulu. She motioned for Lulu to open her mouth, and kissed her, letting the cum slide from one mouth to the other. Lulu swallowed it all.

As they lay together, Florence eventually asked, "How are you feeling, dear ward?"

Lulu was silent for a moment, before answering, "Well, Miss, I think I'm feeling two things at the moment. The first is I feel very satisfied, and grateful, to be here with you. You've already shown me so much, and I feel it is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak."

"And the second?" asked Florence, gently stroking Lulu's hair from her face. Lulu turned to face her mistress.

"Focused, Miss. At least, more focused than before."

Florence had to admit to herself this was an unexpected response.

"Care to explain, dear?" she asked. Again, Lulu was silent for a moment as she gathered her thoughts.

"When I discussed with mother, what i wanted to do after graduating St Cath's, I didn't really know what I wanted. However, I had a list of things I didn't want to do, such as to go to university like Agatha. I had some vague notion of coming to the big city and making a name for myself, without really knowing how or what that would look like or entail."

"And now. Dear ward?"

"Today has been a whirligig, Miss. From stepping off the train this morning, getting a glimpse of the enormity of this city and coming to terms with my naivete, insecurities, inadequacies...and the way that you have taken to me, helped and guided me through this day, culminating in this amazing intimacy, I feel safe Miss. Safe, and loved and cared for. The future is still unfocused but less of a blur and a lot less scary than it was this morning."

Florence gently caressed Lulu's cheek, and said, "I'm glad you feel that way, Lulu dear, as it was my intention. I believe we are on the same page in that regard -- we have managed to establish a foundation of friendship, intimacy and trust. Tomorrow we are going shopping, and I shall be making some very bold choices for you dear. Earlier you told me that you intend to be a most avid student as i guide and mentor you, and I wholly believe that to be true."

Florence leaned in and kissed Lulu, before saying," It's time for bed, darling. Tomorrow is going to be a very eventful day!"

12