All Comments on 'The Gift'

by LuvStar33

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
How sweet! :)

So many of the wife-sharing stories are just too crude. Don't you just hate the term slut-wife? You did such a wonderful job of showing the fears,jealousy, and apprehensions but also the pure pleasures.

I wrote a series of stories that my wife and I enjoyed writing together. It was a few years ago and it was so interesting how much we discovered about ourselves and each other. We, like you two, had been married a long time and used this site to explore and share our inner fantasies.

I envy you my friend. If you and your wife's enjoyment are similar to ours you're in for some fun experiences. I fondly remember some of the people we met online and even one couple in person. But, my wife decided to keep these fantasies simply fantasies. I hope your wife will explore as far as you're wanting to explore. Good luck to you both and thanks for sharing.

Rich

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
The comment below is okay as far as it goes

He even admits his wife kept it as only a fantasy.

Antuan deliberately humiliated Tod and went further than he agreed in his talk to Marlena

Tod would be a fool to ever let her near him again. He has already let Marlena know he is aware of the 'magic' word. He would be stupid not to let her know he heard it all and is not happy with her promise to go to Antuan again without even considering him or his views.

If she is not prepared to consider him she is no longer married to him - marriage is a state of mind, not some words on a piece of paper, and she sure as hell isn't in that state of mind if she is ready to meet Antuan again without discussing it with Tod.

Realistically it seems he has lost his wife, no matter which way he goes.

It's a real shame writers feel they have to humiliate the husband in these so called "Loving Wives" stories. They would be so much more believable if the deliberate humiliation was left out.

And how come the sex with the 'other' guy is always the best she ever had? Not realistic either when 2 people don't know anything about each other.

A well written story with a few plot problems, but overall good.

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
read carefully

Kanga, I didn't see Antuan deliberately humiliate Tod, perhaps we perceive it differently. But, for sure, Tod doesn't know Antuan went further nor that she wants him again (and again) because that all happened after Tod left. He doesn't know she wants to (she didn't agree, just expressed interest) see him again so he has no idea it would be foolish to let them get together again.

My problem is the concept that she was just fine with depriving Tod for all of their marriage of sex, no frequency, little variation, most acts forbidden, no passion with him. That's perfectly acceptable. But, for somebody else who doesn't love her enough to give her this gift, she's enthusiastic to give him everything she denied Tod. He may not have discussed it, but she can't be stupid enough not to know he feels deprived. Now that she knows his fantasies, she'll grant the one that lets her go off with a stranger to give him everything Tod's been missing, but Tod can't have it with someone else. We also don't know from how it ended if Tod will get the same treatment. She may want to reserve it for her lover. Then, Tod never gets it and that will be a perfectly acceptable state of affairs to her.

I've read that women won't do some things with their husbands because he may think her a slut for doing those acts. This can't be the case here because she's going off to do them with someone else so if hubby were going to condemn her for doing it with him, he'll certainly condemn her for doing it with someone else. So the concept of someone else unblocking her makes no sense to me. Somebody please explain how this concept can be rational.

Well written by the way.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
bullshit

"I am secure in my love for you, and I am secure in your love for me. Even if you started to fall in love with the second lover in your life, it wouldn't make you love me less if I didn't make you choose."

Well written but total bullshit. This woman fucked the guy one night and fell in "love" with him. Shes been married to her husband for years. Hes made her a living, been there for her when she was sick, tired, and in a shitty mood.

No, I can't buy that her meeting this guy again without her husband's knowledge would have any positive effects on her life with Todd. only strange cock for her, and pussy for Antuan.

If she still withholds good sex from Todd after this, then she needs counseling. If the only way she can get good sex is from a lover, and witholds the good stuff from her husband, then todd might as well kiss her goodbye. She is not his wife any more. She is just Antuan's sex toy.

I just don't see how she can say to Antuan one minute that she loves him. an hour later she vows to her husband that she loves him, and always will. You can fuck someone else, but loving everyone, nope. You have to choose...

Gary

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Not humiliated???

Come now rp, can you truthfully tell me that another man controlling your wife like that, and having her do things she would not do for you would not humiliate you?

Save me!!!

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
I pretty much agree with the earlier comments.

But when I read the husbands comment about looking for another lover I almost swallowed my dentures (I would have but I don't wear any)

This guy doesn't want his wife to sleep with just anybody. She wants him to sleep with someone who is capable, and likely, to steal her away from him.

Lord have mercy! And you know, in the end that is exactly what happened? The little pillow talk in the end was designed to leave the door open for the wife to continue a long term, maybe permanent affair with her new lover. Instead of opening up her sexuality, this transferred her affection to her new lover.

I know, I know... You are going to swear that wasn't what was said. But when her new lover walks out that door he is taking her affection with him. The affection she that makes a marriage special. And in a miraculously short time.

Sorry, lover. The husband is toast. But then again, unless he was stupid he could see his requirement meant nothing else was likely.

All that said. Your story was wonderful. It just didn't go where you thought you were taking it.

Doug

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
not controlling

He made her ask for what she wanted. She made him ask for what he wanted. That's all Tod has seen; all he knows. On the basis of that small bit of info, he couldn't reasonably conclude she was being controlled.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Oh, come now

the only reason Antuan did it was to demonstrate his control to Tod.

Troubador understands what I mean and perhaps he put it much better.

BUT, I refuse to argue over something so silly with a good friend.

We should agree to differ on this - I know I am correct, you are merely a male!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hey

Nothing says love like passing the wife around like day old bread. Another story written by an author who has no concept of what marraige is all about...combines sad, pathetic and contemptible all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another WACC story

They need a wimpy cuckold section

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

to begin a path and find that it opens a door for her, she goes through, and leave him behind a bit (more) each time. careful what one grants, where the direction may not always be what one thinks. A fantasy should sometimes simply remain that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I love you, Tod, and always will."

But I'll never let you touch me again...you're just not good enough for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuck and now slut

The gift that will now lead to his full time role as another sad and silly cuck. Good job giving away something special. Guess you were just too perverted to make it work by yourself. When you are alone for the rest of your life at least you will know it was your own fault for turning your wife into a whore who will be sleeping with so many more men. Moron

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I do not like this story.

I hate cuck/wimp stories.

These items should be listed at the introduction, so I don't have to read the first few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The same liberation Todd extended to Marlena will not be extended to him by his wife. Stupid worthless cucks and their useless fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Poor @nixrox.

He reads stories on a site dedicated to women's extramarital fun and he is shocked -- SHOCKED! -- to find stories about cuckolding. Someday perhaps he'll also get over his pique about finding vegetables in the grocery store.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

The amusing part of this story is to read the many self-righteous comments by repressed males

who can't take erotic fiction.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

I won't rate this story yet, because my rating depends on their future. If Marlena is able to give herself fully to her husband now without holding back, maybe even more adventurous than with Antuan, I would rate this story a 5.

On the other hand, she said she loves Antuan like her husband. So if she needs Antuan as second man in her life and worse more than these two and their life becomes a typical hotwife/cuckold story it get just a 2 or 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous