The Gift - A Chloe Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kylie, please look after Noa for the next ten minutes. Give her anything she needs." said Chloe.

Kylie understood what Chloe was asking.

"Yes, absolutely, Miss Chloe!" she said, as Chloe and Zoe walked out the back of the salon.

Noa was slumped a little in her chair, trying to recover herself.

"What the hell just happened? What did she do to me?" she wondered aloud.

"Are you okay, Noa? Is there anything I can get you? Um...anything I can do for you?"

"Help me out of this cape," Noa said. Kylie immediately untied the back and helped slide it off of Noa. She noticed how her chest was blushing pink and how her nipples were straining hard. Her thighs slipped open on the wet seat.

"There's a pack of cigarettes in my bag," she motioned with her head. Kylie quickly fished them out along with her lighter. She offered one to Noa and lit it when she placed it between her lips. Noa looked at Kylie as she blew out the first stream of smoke.

"Am I dreaming, or did Chloe just make me cum by washing my hair?" she asked, smiling.

"Um, you're certainly not dreaming, unless we're both sharing it. If I may say so, Noa, that was incredible to witness. You looked, so erotic, sexy, I can hardly describe it!"

"Is this a normal day for you lot, then?" Noa asked.

"Actually, I'm very new, I've only been here since last Saturday -- so just over a week! I wouldn't say that this is the norm by any means, but at the same time, this place is extraordinary!"

"Were you excited, then, Kylie? Watching?"

"God yes, Noa. I think Zoe was too. And Miss Chloe, well she very nearly came at the same time as you did!"

Noa blew out some more smoke and said, "is that why the pair of them are out back? Getting rid of some tension?"

"Oh I couldn't comment, Noa," said Kylie but her eyes sparkled yes.

There was a pause, as Noa took another drag and looked over Kylie appraisingly.

"Chloe told you to give me anything I wanted," she said, tentatively, not sure how far to push. Kylie decided to ensure there was no misunderstanding and knelt next to Noa's knees.

"Yes, she did, Noa..."Kylie placed her hands on Noa's knees and gently opened them. There was no resistance from Noa, who actually leaned back in her chair and pushed her bum to the edge, spreading wider.

Kylie gasped when she saw the amount of fluid but hungrily pushed her face up against Noa's mound, licking it, dragging her tongue over. She kissed and licked her inner thighs, tasting her prior arousal. She leaned further and kissed her drooling labia, sucking on each lip and pushing her tongue just inside.

"Ohh my God," moaned Noa. Kylie deftly probed her wet pussy with her tongue, sliding it as deep as she could and swirling it against her inner walls. Kylie was in heaven, being able to pleasure this lovely young woman. She herself was wet but knew she'd take care of herself later, or perhaps with Eddie and Tracey. At this moment however, the most important thing to Kylie was the noises Noa was making and the push of her hips forcing her cunt against her mouth. Not for the first time that day, Noa found herself cumming, allowing the sensation of Kylie's lips and tongue to surge through her, making her back arch and her lips to let loose a guttural moan. She placed a hand on Kylie's head and gently pushed her off.

"That's....enough...thank you....Kylie," Noa panted. Kylie smiled, got up and went to make some tea. She made a large pot and made sure to get enough cups, surmising that Chloe and Zoe would be back shortly.

When Chloe and Zoe did return, they found Noa had gotten dressed and was being poured a cup of tea by Kylie. She still sat in the styling chair and her hair was still wrapped in a towel. Zoe could sense the relaxed and somewhat intimate attitude between the pair and smiled to herself. Good job Kylie, she thought...

When Chloe walked behind Noa, she placed her hands on her shoulders and addressed her through the mirror.

"Any more doubts about the salon scene, Noa? I hope I've allayed your doubts about its potential eroticism?"

"Completely. However, I do have two questions."

"Yes?"

"I understand that you will be playing the role of the barber, not just a stand-in with your hands this time?"

Chloe smiled. "Yes, that's correct. And I know what you are wondering. Yes, my hair will also undergo a make-over to keep it in line with the style and colours of the period." She looked at Zoe, who was aware of this event coming up, and Kylie, whose mouth was agape and said, "Eddie will be doing it for me on Tuesday's closed doors session."

12