The Gift of Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realising that he was staring, Simon looked back at her face. She didn't look remotely offended -- in fact she looked pleased and amused. "Enjoying the view?" she asked him.

"I --" Simon stammered.

Lisa giggled and took him by the hand. Her hand was soft and felt perfect in his grip. "Don't worry," she whispered, leaning close to him so he could feel her breath on his cheek. "We all know what we're here for."

And she winked at him playfully. "Come on," she said. "I like you -- I think I'll introduce you to my friend."

Before he knew what was happening, Simon was letting Lisa lead him by the hand into a big open-plan kitchen and living room. As he looked around the room, Simon felt his pulse race. It was full of girls -- and they were stunning. Simon could see blondes, brunettes, redheads; white girls, dark girls, Asian girls; tall girls, short girls; every type of girl he could think of. There were only two things they had in common. They were all skimpily dressed. And they were all breathtakingly hot.

There were boys too, though not as many, and many of the girls were stood around in small groups talking to the boys. Others sat on couches chatting among themselves. Most of them held drinks.

"I'll need to find someone else to be the door-girl," said Lisa, "so you go grab yourself a drink. Won't be a moment!"

And she slipped away. Simon swallowed, suddenly nervous. He caught sight of Gemma, talking with a group of boys; she winked at him and gave him a wave. He smiled back. Feeling a little more at ease, he moved over to the kitchen area, where there was an array of drinks spread out on a counter. A blonde girl was pouring herself a voka and lemonade.

"Hi," she said with a shy smile. Her hair was cut in a bob, and she wore a tight red t-shirt and a miniskirt. Simon couldn't help noticing that her tits were even bigger than Lisa's. If Lisa's were DDs, this girl's must have been several sizes up -- G cups at least, maybe even more. The swell of them beneath her t-shirt made Simon want to swoon.

"Hi," he said, trying not to look. "I'm Simon."

"I'm Sophie," said the girl. She was looking at him with an expression half shy, half hopeful. Her green eyes were sparkling with curiosity. "Are you a fresher too?"

"Yes," Simon replied, as he started to make himself the same drink as Sophie. "This is the first party I've been to in Santa May."

"Do you know anyone?" Sophie asked. Her mouth, he noticed, was perfectly pert, and her lips were pink.

"Nobody," he answered. "Well -- I guess I know Gemma, though I only met her today. And Lisa now -- I just met her at the door."

"Oh, Lisa's a great person to know! I met her on my first day in town, and she's so friendly. I wish I were as confident as her."

"Do you -- I mean -- do you not feel confident?"

Sophie blushed. "Well... I get shy sometimes. Actually, just before this party Lisa was encouraging me to dress different." Her eyes flicked downwards to the tight red t-shirt she was wearing. "She said I'll get more attention from the boys if I show my... well, if I wear something low-cut. She said, 'Sophie, with a body like yours, all you need to do is show it off.' But I just couldn't. I can do the mini-skirt, but well... I get self-conscious. I just couldn't wear a top as revealing as the one Lisa's wearing."

Simon couldn't believe a girl was talking to him about this. He took a sip of his vodka and lemonade. Go on, he urged himself. Say something. Make a move.

"I think you'd look amazing in a top like Lisa's," he blurted out.

Sophie stared at him, looking encouraged. There was a pink flush in her cheeks. "Do you really think so?" she said.

"Positive," said Simon. "You'd look absolutely stunning with those tits on display."

He hadn't meant to say it. He'd meant to say something more subtle. Brilliant, he thought bitterly, now I've blown it.

But Sophie, though she was blushing furiously, looked nothing less than thrilled. "Simon," she whispered, her cheeks bright red. "Simon, you shouldn't. You mean you -- you like them?" She gave an embarrassed little giggle.

Before Simon could reply, Lisa had reappeared. She slipped her arm into Simon's and grinned at both of them. "Hey Sophie," she said. "Hope you're making our new guest feel welcome."

Sophie nodded, still looking bashfully excited. "Um... I think I might go change my t-shirt," she said.

"Oooh, great idea," said Lisa enthusiastically. "I'm going to introduce Simon to Tilly. Guess we'll see you later?"

Sophie nodded, with another shy but hopeful smile at Simon. With a gentle tug on his arm, Lisa steered him away. "I'm glad you met Sophie," she said to him in an undertone, as she led him across the room between the groups of girls. "Of course, she's just your type."

"How do you know what my type is?" asked Simon. "We've only just met!"

"Oh Simon," she said in an indulgent tone, and turned him to face her. She was smiling broadly, and as she leaned in against his chest and slipped her arms around his waist, he could feel her tits pressing against him.

"It's not hard to tell," she whispered playfully as she looked up at him. "I only had to see where your eyes went when I answered the door."

And with a wicked grin, not waiting for him to answer, she pulled him over to one of the couches. A girl was sitting there alone. She was a brunette like Lisa, but unlike Lisa's bouncing curls, her hair was straight. She wore a slim black choker round her neck, and a spangly dark blue blouse with a plunging neckline. Unlike Sophie, Simon thought, this girl definitely did not seem self-conscious about her boobs. They were all but bursting out of her blouse: ripe, curvy, and creamy white, just like Lisa's. When Simon caught her eye, she gave him a very naughty-looking smirk.

"Tilly," said Lisa, "this is Simon." As she spoke, she pulled Simon down onto the couch beside Tilly, and settled herself on his other side. He was sitting between the two girls, and both of them were turning on the couch to face him, leaning in towards him.

"Hi Simon," grinned Tilly, and she leaned in to kiss his cheek. He could see directly down her blouse, and he could have sworn she was lingering at just the right angle to give him a good, long look. Her tits looked incredible.

"Hi Tilly," he said as she pulled back a few inches and caught his gaze. She was beautiful -- deep brown eyes and plump, full lips. On an impulse, he leaned forward, and kissed her cheek in return. Her skin was perfectly smooth and soft. The thought flashed across his mind: did her tits feel just as smooth and soft as her cheek?

"All this cheek-kissing," said Lisa in a teasing voice. "There you both go, kissing each other on the cheek. Tilly, don't you ever wish somebody would kiss you somewhere a bit more exciting?"

Simon's stomach turned over.

"Oh I do, Lisa," said Tilly, looking past Simon and catching Lisa's eye. "Before you brought Simon over I was just wishing somebody would come over here and kiss me on the mouth. I'm just aching to make out with someone." She flashed Simon that wicked smirk again. "A boy... or a girl."

Lisa giggled. "Come on then Tilly," she said, leaning across Simon. "Let's make out."

Tilly leaned forward. Simon held his breath, barely daring to believe it. The girls leaned across him towards each other, Lisa putting one hand on the back of Tilly's head to pull her close. Inches away from Simon's face, the girls' lips touched. Simon had never seen anything so hot in his life. Tilly and Lisa kissed each other passionately, their lips pressing and smooching against each other, their tongues slipping into each other's mouths. After a few long moments, the girls stopped -- but they didn't pull back. Instead they both turned, and looked at Simon, mischief glittering in their eyes.

"Want to join in, Simon?" Tilly asked.

He couldn't speak -- but he knew she could see the desire on his face. Tilly leaned towards him, and her long brown hair brushed across his cheek. She was inches away, and her open mouth looked so full and soft. Simon closed his eyes.

Tilly's mouth pressed against his, and Simon felt his entire body shiver with pleasure. Her lips felt exquisite. She slipped her tongue gently into his mouth, caressing his lips, teasing his tongue. He kissed her back, loving the way her wet lips pressed against his own, and he felt her arching her body against him, one of her hands slipping onto the back of his neck and pulling his mouth harder into hers. He had never kissed a girl before, and it felt every bit as good as he had imagined.

"Tilly, you've got to share," Simon heard Lisa say, teasingly. With a last passionate kiss, Tilly pulled back. Simon opened his eyes to see both girls grinning playfully. Lisa leaned in towards him, and kissed him hard, her tongue slipping straight into his mouth. She was running her hands over his chest, and without thinking he put one hand on the small of her back and pulled her against him. Her mouth was wet and warm and delicious. He could feel Tilly still close against him, her hand still on the back of his neck while he made out with Lisa.

At last Lisa pulled back. Both girls had twined their arms around Simon, their bodies pressed against him, their faces inches from his. He could see right down both their fronts, and the view of those four perfect, full, heaving tits was making him feel almost dizzy with arousal.

"Are you having fun, Simon?" asked Lisa with a grin.

Simon actually laughed. He grinned back at her. "So much fun," he said.

"So Simon," said Tilly. She was running her hand gently through his hair, making his scalp tingle. "Lisa was telling me you've never been with a girl."

Simon blinked. "How did -- how on Earth did you know that?" he asked Lisa in shock, feeling his cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"I know a virgin when I meet one," said Lisa, with that now-familiar twinkle in her eye. "I could tell the moment I opened the door to you. And I just loved how shy you were. That's why I decided to introduce you to Tilly. You know Simon..." and she leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Tilly and I just love virgins."

Simon swallowed. His heart was hammering in his chest.

"I've been meaning to ask..." he said, trying not to get too distracted by the sensation of Tilly's fingers running through his hair. "What you said at the door... you said... we all know what we're here for."

Lisa giggled, and Tilly laughed out loud. "Well," said Lisa, "we do, don't we? Everyone here knows what kind of party this is. Gemma's the kind of girl who knows what she wants. She got all the girls together and said we should have a party, and we should invite the boys. After all..." and Lisa's smile grew naughtier. "After all, Gemma's family are rich. There are just so many bedrooms upstairs in this house. So many bedrooms where some of us might... sneak off..."

Simon's mouth had gone very dry. Lisa and Tilly were looking at him with a very naughty gleam in their eyes.

"Come on Simon," said Lisa -- and something in her smile made all the butterflies in his stomach flutter at once. "I think it's time we showed you what it feels like to really have some fun."

The two girls got to their feet. Swallowing, Simon got to his feet too. Lisa took him by the hand, and Tilly slipped her arm around his waist. The two girls led Simon out of the living room, back into the hallway, and up the stairs.

Chapter 3: Lisa and Tilly

Tilly shut the door, and turned to face Simon. She and Lisa stood side by side, looking at him, those mischievous smiles dancing on their faces. They were in a large bedroom, and in its centre stood a massive king sized bed. Simon stood facing the girls. He had never felt so exctied in his life -- or so nervous.

Lisa stepped towards him, a playful gleam in her eyes. She came very close, brushed her body against him, and began stroking his chest with her hand. "Tilly," she said. "I think Simon's wearing too many clothes."

"Oh I do agree," said Tilly. She stepped close too, and began unbuttoning Simon's shirt. As Lisa slipped her hand inside the shirt and ran her fingers across Simon's chest, Tilly leaned in, and very softly kissed his neck. It made a shiver run right through his body. He could feel her breath on the skin of his neck as her lips lingered there. Then she kissed him again, but harder. Simon's breath caught in his throat. He had never imagined that being kissed on the neck could feel so good.

His shirt was off, and Tilly let it fall to the ground. The girls pressed their bodies against him, their hands running all over his back and chest. Lisa pulled his face down to hers and kissed him deep on the mouth. Tilly was still hungrily kissing his neck, and then she was biting his neck too, and it was the sweetest and hottest pain he had ever felt. Simon put one arm around Lisa and the other around Tilly, caressing the girls, holding them tight against him. Without stopping to think, he let his hand slide right down Lisa's back, and onto her ass. Even through her shorts, the round, firm, delicious curve of Lisa's ass felt perfect in his hand, and he squeezed. Immediately he felt her respond, her tongue plunging deeper into his mouth, her body pressing against him. He slid his other hand down Tilly's back, and squeezed her ass too. She bit his neck again, hard, and he shuddered with pleasure. Simon could barely believe what was happening. He was in a bedroom with two stunningly hot girls -- two! -- and he was fondling their asses while they passionately kissed him. Venus had been right. This really was changing his life.

Lisa stopped making out with him, and looked him in the face with a smirk. Tilly did the same.

"Do you like our asses, Simon?" Lisa asked him with a grin.

Simon squeezed both their asses at once, and the girls giggled. "I love your asses," he said fervently.

"You'll like them even more once our panties are off," said Tilly slyly. Simon felt his heart leap into his throat in excitement. Lisa giggled again.

"I've got another question," said Lisa cheekily. "Simon..." and she looked up at him with a positively devilish smile. "Do you like big tits?"

Simon looked down into Lisa's and Tilly's cleavages, and he couldn't stop himself letting out a moan of longing. "I love big tits," he confessed. "It's always what I fantasise about. Just thinking about them drives me wild."

"Well," said Lisa slowly, still with that wicked grin, "if just thinking about them drives you wild... just imagine what it would be like to actually play with them."

She and Tilly shared a look. And then, with one movement, Lisa pulled her crop top up and over her shoulders, and Tilly pulled off her spangly blouse. Simon couldn't stop himself gasping. In just their bras, with their tits almost fully on show, the girls looked even more irresistible.

"Let's get him on the bed," said Tilly wickedly. The two girls seized Simon by his arms and pulled him across the room. Before he knew it he was in the middle of the bed, leaning back against a huge mound of pillows, and Lisa and Tilly had jumped on top of him. The motion made their boobs bounce wildly in their bras, and Simon felt his cock straining desperately against his jeans, his mouth watering, his heart pounding. The sight of those perfect tits jiggling and bouncing in the girls' tiny, frilly bras was intoxicating. Lisa and Tilly were settling themselves in his lap, each of them straddling one of Simon's legs. Their tits were right in his face, inches away from him. He had never been this close to even one girl's tits in his life, and now there were two pairs of big, quivering boobs, right there in his face.

"Want to suck on our titties, Simon?" whispered Lisa, bending over him. "Want to squeeze them and kiss them and feel them pressed against your face?"

Simon couldn't speak to answer -- but Lisa's smile told him she understood. She reached behind her back, and undid her bra. Simon held his breath. Slowly, Lisa slipped the bra down, revealing more and more of the soft white swell of her tits. And then she pulled it off, and tossed it away. Her tits hung free, inches from his face, big and round and with pert, perfectly sized nipples. Lisa took Simon's hands in hers, lifted them, and brought them to her boobs.

It was every bit as good as Simon had always imagined. Lisa's tits were beautifully firm when he squeezed, and yet at the same time exquisitely soft, smooth, and supple, with hard, erect nipples. For a few moments she let him just knead them, squeezing them again and again, drinking in the sight of those perfect big boobs in his hands. And then with a grin, she put her arms around the back of Simon's head, and pulled his face into her tits.

It was like Heaven. The smooth skin of Lisa's boobs pressed against his face -- their firm, swelling softness yielding to the pressure as he slowly rubbed his face in them -- the taste of her skin as he opened his mouth and let his tongue start caressing her tits -- the sensation was extraordinary. Lisa rubbed her boobs across his face, then guided him to her nipple, and slipped it into his mouth. Instinctively Simon began to suck, and he heard Lisa moan, her hands tightening and pulling him closer, pressing his face harder into her tits. Simon's mind had gone blissfully blank as he passionately sucked on Lisa's tit, and in that moment he knew he would never, ever grow tired of sucking on a woman's nipples.

"Now you're the one who's not sharing," he heard Tilly say to Lisa in a sultry, teasing voice.

Opening his eyes and taking his mouth off Lisa's tit, Simon turned his head to look at Tilly. Her bra was off, and her naked tits filled his field of vision. They were as big and full as Lisa's -- maybe even a little bigger. Simon took one of them in his free hand and squeezed, his other hand still kneading one of Lisa's. Tilly's boobs were soft and heavy and felt incredible. He leaned forward and took the other in his mouth, sucking Tilly's boob just as he had sucked Lisa's, and he heard her gasp and moan just like Lisa had done. The two girls leaned in together, their hands on the back of his neck to pull him against them, and all four of their boobs pressed against Simon's face. He moaned in ecstasy -- one girl's boob grasped in each of his hands, squeezing and kneading them, while he pressed his face into their tits. The smooth, soft skin of their big, heavy boobs slid against Simon's face as he rubbed from side to side. He sucked hard, first on Tilly's nipple and then on Lisa's, relishing their gasps and moans as he stroked their nipples with his tongue, slid them gently between his teeth, sucking hard on their firm, pert nipples.

Simon didn't think it could get any better -- until what Tilly did next.

While Simon was sucking passionately on Lisa's tit, he felt Tilly move, bringing her head down and kissing his neck. Quickly, energetically, she began planting kissing on his neck, his chest, his sides, moving down his body --

Simon stopped sucking Lisa's boob and looked at Tilly in time to see her crouched between his open legs, unbuckling his belt. She met his gaze and gave him the dirtiest, most exciting grin he had ever seen in his life. Then without breaking eye contact, she licked her lips.

"Oh my God," breathed Simon.

Lisa gave a giggle, cradling Simon's head in her arms and pressing her cleavage against the side of his face. "Simon," she said silkily, "I think Tilly's about to be a very naughty girl for you. I think she's about to show you just what a slut she is."

The word slut made Simon feel like he was on fire with arousal, and just as Lisa said it, Tilly pulled his jeans and his pants right off. "Oooh, yes please," said Lisa appreciatively at the sight of his cock, which was rock-hard and throbbing with desire. Tilly said nothing, but fixed Simon with an intense gaze, and slowly, sensuously licked her lips again. The sight of this gorgeous, topless babe kneeling between his legs, gazing into his eyes, and slowly lowering her face down towards his cock, was the hottest thing Simon had ever seen.