The Gift of Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon knelt on the bed behind her, and flicked up her miniskirt to expose her peachy ass. He caressed her buttocks, feeling her shivering at his touch. Simon decided he would leave her miniskirt and suspenders on while he fucked her -- he loved the way she looked with her smooth thighs strapped into those suspenders, and her skirt pulled up to her waist. So he took her tiny, frilly panties in his hands, and pulled them down. Sophie shivered harder as Simon pulled away her panties, revealing her closely trimmed, pink, quivering pussy. He positioned himself behind her, took her thighs in his hands, and let the head of his hard cock brush against her pussy lips. Sophie whimpered with fearful longing.

"Are you ready to be fucked, you precious little cum-slut?" Simon asked her tenderly.

"Yes," Sophie whispered, her voice quavering. "I want to be fucked. I want to feel you inside me."

Simon gripped her thighs, and pressed his cock slowly into the opening of her pussy. As Sophie gasped with surprise at the sensation, Simon felt a rush of exquisite delight shiver through his body. She was soaking wet, juicily smooth, and as tight as a clenched fist. Sophie moaned with mingled pain and ecstasy as he slowly pressed his cock inside her. "Oh God," she gasped, her whole body shuddering. "Oh fuck... fuck... oh Simon..."

"You're perfect," he gasped. "Oh Sophie, your pussy feels so good." She moaned and quivered in response. Gently, no more than half an inch more each time, Simon pushed his cock into her pussy with long slow thrusts, deeper and deeper into her tight, slowly yielding wetness. His cock felt like it was being gripped hard on all sides by something soft and juicy and warm. Sophie was gasping and panting as he pushed further inside her with each thrust. And then at last, he was fully immersed, the length of his shaft buried deep inside her, the wetness of her opening pressed against his crotch.

For one moment Simon held himself still, drinking in the sounds of her moans, the sight of her near-naked body trembling beneath him.

Then he pulled his cock back by a few inches, and thrust hard.

"Aghhhh -- FUCK!" cried Sophie. "Oh God!"

"Do you like that, you little slut?" he managed to say -- though his cock felt so good inside her that he could barely speak.

"Oh fuck yes," she panted. "It hurts, but it's SO GOOD."

"I'm going to fuck you now, Sophie. I'm going to pound you into this bed like you're a cheap little whore."

"Yes. YES. Oh, please!"

Simon pulled his cock back until much of his shaft was outside of Sophie, readying himself to fuck her. He gripped her hard by the thighs. And then at last he stopped holding back, and thrust his cock, forceful and deep, into Sophie's pussy.

Sophie screamed. She screamed with every thrust of Simon's cock as he pounded himself hard and deep into her virgin flesh. She was gasping in ecstasy and sweet hot pain, crying out in passion with every thrust of his cock inside her, and he was sure she could be heard all through the house, but he didn't care. The sight of her ass pounding into his crotch with every thrust was driving him insane with desire, and he didn't stop. Her sweet, wet, virgin pussy felt impossibly tight, and the sensation of her tightness gripping him as he pounded her was out of this world.

"God -- fuck -- FUCK!" she cried, her knuckles white as she gripped the bed, her face pressed into the pillow, her whole body shaking with every thrust. Simon held her in place and fucked her hard, picking up speed, his mind going gloriously blank as the sensation of her pussy overwhelmed everything else he could think or feel. After several more minutes of fucking, he felt her tighten, her whole pussy suddenly gripping him harder than he would have thought possible, and there was a sudden warm wetness soaking his balls. Sophie let out an ecstatic, long-drawn-out, gasping, shuddering moan, and her whole body shook and trembled uncontrollably as she screamed with pleasure. Simon didn't stop -- he fucked her right through her orgasm and carried on, and in just a few seconds he felt her tighten a second time, as she came and came in a cascade of wild, pulsing orgasms. She was gasping for air, shuddering with passion, and her body was coated with sweat.

Simon made himself stop, take her by the hips, and flip her over. Sophie moaned in complaint as she felt his cock withdraw from her pussy, but he didn't give her time to catch her breath: the moment she was on her back, he was on top of her, and his cock was plunging straight back into her tight, juicy wetness. "Oh GOD!" Sophie cried as his cock pushed deep inside her from the new angle. And then he was thrusting into her again, long and deep and hard, faster and faster as he pinned her to the bed and pounded his hips into her crotch, her legs spread wide, her tits jiggling back and forth on her chest with every thrust. Soon she was coming again, her pussy squeezing his cock and soaking him in her juices, and the sight of her face as she came -- head thrown back, eyes rolling in her head, mouth gasping -- made Simon almost collapse with arousal.

At last, with a feeling of total, perfect, blissful release, Simon felt his cock explode with cum -- right at the moment when Sophie's pussy clenched him in orgasm yet again. He collapsed on top of her as together they cried out in blissful, pulsing, shuddering, all-consuming ecstasy. It seemed to go on for minutes, Simon's cock shuddering again and again as he pumped his cum deep into Sophie. And then it was over, and he was spent, his body resting on top of Sophie's, shivering with the aftershocks, his hands still clutching hers, his face pressed against the pillow by her cheek.

Trembling, Sophie wrapped her arms around Simon, pulled him against her, and buried her face in the crook of his shoulder. Simon slipped his cock out of her pussy, relishing her gasp as he did so, then rolled onto his back and pulled her close, letting her curl up against him and nuzzle into his chest. For a little while they lay there in silence, both breathing heavily. Simon felt more relaxed and more satisfied than he could ever remember feeling.

After a few minutes, he turned to her and kissed her forehead. "Good girl," he murmured.

Sophie raised her head and looked adoringly into his eyes. "Simon... that was the most amazing feeling I've ever had. I never dreamed it could feel so good."

"You were incredible," he told her. "You were such a good little slut."

At the word slut she gave a little wriggle, half-embarrassed, half-excited. "I don't want to stop," she said with a wild light in her eyes. "I loved being a good little slut for you. I want so much more. I want to suck and fuck like that all the time."

Simon kissed her, long and deep. "Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet," he told her. "You're taking a lot more cock tonight. And I have a feeling that after tonight, you're going to be taking cock for a lot of other boys."

Sophie giggled. "I'd love that," she breathed. "But Simon... I don't just want to be a slut for other boys. I want to be a slut for you." She was stroking his chest, gazing into his eyes. Her face was still marked with his slowly drying cum. "Whenever you want me, Simon. I want to be the girl you call when you want an obedient big-titty whore to suck and fuck for you. I know you must want to fuck other girls too, and I want you to have that. I want you to have all the pussy you could possibly want. But when you want a submissive girl who just wants to be your good little fuckpet..."

Simon's stomach lurched. She had said pet without him even mentioning his fleeting fantasy from earlier. Could this night get any better?

He stroked her hair and grinned at her. "You can be my regular little fucktoy, Sophie. I'm not letting you get away after a fuck like that. I think you're going to be spending a lot of nights sucking and fucking for me."

Sophie looked deliriously happy. "Thank you, Simon," she said. "I'm so happy I get to be a fucktoy for you." She kissed his chest, first lightly, then lingering as she pressed her mouth hard against his skin. Then she looked up again and met his eyes.

"Won't you let me show you just how grateful I am that you've made me your slut?"

And she slipped down his body, nestling herself comfortably between his legs, and took his cock once again into her warm, wet, eagerly sucking mouth.

Epilogue

It was several more hours before Simon finally fell asleep -- drained, exhausted, and with an equally satisfied Sophie curled up beside him in the luxurious double bed. He had fucked her several more times, coming inside her again and again, until both of them were totally spent. Particularly delicious had been the moment when he pulled her into his lap and let her ride his cock, bouncing enthusiastically while she clung to his shoulders and he gripped her by the hips. The sight of her huge tits bouncing in his face, and the feeling of them pressed against his skin when he buried his face in her cleavage while he came, was enough to make him feel like a king. And then at last they were done, and as Simon fell asleep, there was nothing in his mind but calm, peaceful, perfect serenity.

She woke him up the next morning by gently licking and sucking on his cock. Simon let her carry on until he came, and then flipped her onto her back, and started his day by sinking his cock into her juicy wet pussy. It took them a good hour or more after waking up before they finally got into the showers. All in all it was late morning by the time Simon and Sophie finally made their way downstairs to Gemma's living room, hand in hand as they descended the stairs.

Gemma was sitting on a high stool at her kitchen counter, eating a bowl of cereal. She wore a pink silk dressing gown.

"Morning," she said when she saw them, giving Simon a knowing smile. "Come and join me. You're almost the last up -- most people have left. But I think there's a few more people in some of the beds upstairs..."

Simon and Sophie poured themselves cereal, and perched on stools opposite Gemma. "Did a lot of couples stay here overnight, Gemma?" asked Sophie as she sat down.

"Well, a lot of people certainly did," grinned Gemma, "but I'm not sure they were all in couples. Some were in trios... I think one of the bigger bedrooms had a whole pile of people in there, all fucking each other until they fell asleep. I'm so happy with how the party went. And I bet you are too," she added with a twinkle in her eye.

"Very," said Simon fervently, tucking into his breakfast. Sophie giggled and blushed. Then she asked, "Did you have fun too, Gemma?"

"Oh I had a great time," said Gemma enthusiastically. "I ended up in a lovely foursome with another girl and two of the boys. And of course, I got gangbanged earlier by a whole roomful of boys -- Simon saw me just afterwards." She winked at him playfully.

"Gangbanged?" repeated Sophie, wide-eyed.

"Oh Sophie, you would love it," Gemma told her. "I'm sure you'll be wanting to play with other boys now that Simon's taught you how to fuck. Well, there's very few things that are so much fun for a girl as being a cum-dump for a big group of boys."

Sophie shivered. She looked amazed at the very idea -- but Simon recognised the spark of curiosity in her bright green eyes.

"Maybe we'll set one up for you next party, Sophie," he said, nudging her affectionately.

"Maybe," she said quietly, looking shy but excited.

The three of them chatted for a while until Sophie said she had a meeting with her tutor and had to go. She gave Simon and long, passionate kiss, squeezed his hand, and slipped away. Simon had a meeting too, but his was nearby, so he hung around to finish his breakfast.

"You know," said Gemma, looking thoughtfully around her living room, "I reckon that when we have the next one of these parties, we could really take things to the next level. I mean, why should people feel like they need to go off to private rooms to have fun? That can be nice, of course, but just think how much fun it would be if we all got naked right here in the living room together."

"And have an orgy?" Simon asked. His cock was growing hard at the very thought.

"Exactly," said Gemma, looking mischievous. "A big college orgy, with lots of swapping around. Everyone fucks everyone they want -- all the girls get all the cock they can take..."

Simon listened to her idly while she carried on making suggestions for future parties. He was starting to wonder what other opportunities were going to come his way, now that he carried Venus's magic inside him. It certainly looked like Gemma and her network of friends was going to be an ongoing source of amazing sex; and Sophie, of course, was keen to be his regular slut. But it had been less than 24 hours. Would he meet other girls as he began to explore life in Santa May? Perhaps not just girls, but older women too? He had plenty of fantasies about being seduced by naughty milfs, and Venus had told him that all his fantasies were going to become real. And then there were types of sex he hadn't even tried yet -- it occurred to him that none of the girls he had fucked so far had offered him her ass. Surely that experience couldn't be far off either. It felt like an entire world of incredible possibilities was opening up before him.

"Simon," said Gemma, looking amused. "You are definitely not listening."

"Oh, sorry Gemma." He had indeed missed the last few things she had said.

"I mean, there's not many boys who would let their minds wander while a girl is suggesting a slave-play evening where all the girls have to take orders from the boys."

Simon blinked. "I guess not," he agreed. "I've just had a slightly overwhelming night."

"I figured," Gemma smirked. "Sophie has the look of a girl who's been very thoroughly enjoyed. God she's cute -- I hope she'll let me fuck her at some point. I'd love to get my hands on those tits."

"You won't be disappointed," grinned Simon.

"I'm sure I won't. Well, do you need to go?"

"I do," said Simon, who had got to his feet. "Thanks for an amazing party, Gemma. Last night was the best night of my life."

"I'm so thrilled," she told him happily. She slipped off her stool, came around the counter, put her arms around Simon, and kissed him on the mouth. He kissed her back, feeling her tongue slide expertly into his mouth. He could feel her tits against his chest through the thin silk of her dressing gown.

"I'm sure we'll see each other soon," Gemma whispered in his ear. "I definitely want to get you to myself when I can, Simon."

He kissed her again, then let himself out of the house. The Santa May morning was bright, warm, and sunny. Simon strolled down the street at his ease, taking in the beauty of the day. College life lay ahead of him, and he knew that his life in Santa May was only going to keep on getting better.

The End

This is my first story on Literotica, so please do let me know what you thought - constructive criticism is always appreciated!

There's also plenty of room for sequels here, so if you'd like me to carry on this story, let me know what you'd most like to happen next. A big college orgy at Gemma's with a lot more partner-swapping, and some action in the pool? Turning Sophie into a pet kitten, or giving her a gangbang -- or both? Or an adventure for Simon with some whole new characters -- perhaps a pair of milfs? All requests are welcome!