The Gift of Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Fully dressed, Simon headed back down the stairs, and re-entered the living room. It was a lot less crowded now. Simon wondered how many people were upstairs, making the most of their first college party in Gemma's various bedrooms.

He glanced out the window, and realised for the first time that Gemma's garden had a pool in it. Several people were in the water, and a few more were sitting in swimwear on a couple of poolside deckchairs, chatting. One pair of girls were entwined in each other's arms on a chair to one side, passionately making out. It didn't look like their bikinis were going to stay on for long.

"Hi Simon," said a voice behind him.

Simon turned, and saw Sophie. And even after all he had experienced in the past few hours, the sight of her took his breath away.

Sophie wasn't wearing the red t-shirt anymore. She was wearing a lacy, tight, silky, dark purple blouse that showed her midriff, her shoulders, and most of her tits. If there had been any less of it, Simon thought, it probably would have counted as lingerie. Sophie's heart-shaped, innocent face wore an expression of shy, nervous excitement. But Simon let himself drink in a very long look somewhere else before he looked back at her face. Sophie's tits were even bigger than he had thought -- much bigger than Lisa's or Tilly's (which was saying a lot), and bigger even than Gemma's (Simon had not seen Gemma naked, but he had seen enough to know that her boobs were massive). They were the size of small watermelons, and they looked like they were swelling with full, firm, natural ripeness, as if just begging to be played with.

Sophie was looking at him anxiously. "Do you think it's too much?" she asked. "I mean, am I showing too much skin?"

"Sophie," said Simon, "you look out of this world. You look like an angel. An incredibly sexy angel."

Sophie blushed scarlet. She looked dizzy with happiness.

"I'm so pleased you like it," she said softly, glancing shyly into Simon's eyes and then looking bashfully down. "I've never felt like I could wear this before. But Lisa was encouraging me earlier, and then you said... and I thought, well, why not?"

With an awkward giggle, Sophie raised a hand to her blonde bob as if checking it was in place, and then dropped it, looking embarrassed. Simon thought he had never seen a girl look so sweet and yet so arousing in the same moment. The combination of that girlish, shy, innocent face, above that deep, plunging cleavage, the huge white swell of those boobs... and he noticed her tiny waist, and her round, plump ass, and her legs in suspenders beneath her miniskirt.

"We didn't get a chance to really talk earlier," said Simon. "Why don't we sit down?"

Sophie nodded, taking a nervous sip of her drink as Simon led her to a free couch. She perched on the edge of the cushion, then shuffled awkwardly in a way that made her miniskirt ride up, exposing the smooth and tender flesh of her thighs. Sophie didn't notice; she was staring wide-eyed at Simon. He didn't think he had ever wanted any girl as much as he wanted Sophie in that moment.

"So..." Simon began. For a moment he felt the old uncertainty coming back to him: what should he say? Sophie was clearly nowhere near as experienced as Lisa or Tilly, and he didn't want to scare her off. But then he remembered Venus's words. You never need to worry about saying the wrong thing. Every conversation with a girl you fancy will end exactly the way you dream it might.

"So how do you find Santa May so far?" Simon asked her.

Sophie gave him a shy smile. "Well... I've made some lovely friends. Other girls, I mean. Lisa's been really nice to me."

"No boys?" asked Simon, giving her a flirty smile. Sophie blushed again.

"I'm not very good with boys," she confessed. "I want to be. I mean, I really want to be." And he could see the intensity in her eyes. "But I get quite shy, you know. I've been hoping that when I moved to college I might..."

She trailed off, looking embarrassed.

"I know exactly how that feels," Simon told her. "I felt the same about girls. There were so many experiences I hoped I'd start having when I came to college, because nothing had ever happened for me before."

"Oh that's exactly the way it is for me!" said Sophie, nodding eagerly. "It's so good to meet someone else who feels that way. The way Lisa and Tilly talk about boys, I was starting to wonder if I was the only..." She blushed, but then she finished: "the only virgin in college."

"Well," said Simon slowly. He didn't want to lie to Sophie. "Actually, I was a virgin until a few hours ago, but I'm not anymore."

"Oh," said Sophie, wide-eyed. "You mean... Lisa and Tilly?" But it didn't seem to bother her at all. In fact, to Simon's surprise, she gave a little giggle, and her cheeks flushed pink.

"Yes," said Simon. "We went upstairs just after I met you."

"And was it..." Sophie looked intensely interested. "Is it... is sex... is it as good as you imagined? As good as everyone says?"

Simon couldn't hold back from touching her any longer. He laid his hand on the exposed skin of her thigh. Sophie gasped, looked down, and then looked back up at Simon. Her green eyes were wide with surprise, but filled with a bright, excited fire.

"Sophie," he said seriously, looking deep into her eyes. "Sex isn't just as good as you imagine. It's better. It's a million times better. It's the best feeling in the world."

She held his gaze, breathing heavily. He ran his hand slowly over her thigh, caressing her smooth flesh, letting his hand slip slowly onto the softness of her inner thigh, where her skin was beautifully warm and tender.

"If you like," said Simon slowly, "I can show you."

Sophie looked like she didn't dare to speak. But then, not breaking eye contact, she nodded. "Yes," she breathed. "Oh Simon... yes. I want you to show me."

Simon stood up, and took her by the hand. She got to her feet, standing very close to him, her huge tits heaving slightly as she breathed. He led her from the room.

On their way upstairs, they met Gemma coming down, dressed once again in her flowery sundress.

"Oh Sophie," said Gemma with enthusiasm, as they paused on the landing. "You are in for a treat."

She winked at Sophie, then grinned wickedly at Simon. "I've just been chatting to Lisa and Tilly," she said. "You sound incredible, Simon. The way they told it, you've got an amazing cock, and stamina that just never runs out. Are you going to teach Sophie how to be a slut?"

Sophie had gone redder than Simon had yet seen her, and was staring at the floor, not knowing where to look. Fuck it, Simon thought. Why not lean into it? Why not embrace it?

"Yes," he said confidently, putting his arm round Sophie's bare waist and holding her against him. "I'm going to teach Sophie to suck and fuck like she's the best little slut in college."

Sophie buried her face in his chest -- but he felt her trembling wildly with excitement.

"Oh Sophie," said Gemma soothingly, and stroked her hair. "It's okay. You're going to love it."

Sophie raised her head from Simon's chest, and smiled bashfully at Gemma.

"You're going to love it so much," Gemma repeated. And she leaned in, and kissed Sophie full on the lips. Sophie blinked, her eyes wide.

"And when Simon's taught you all about boys," Gemma added mischievously, "you should get in touch with me. I'd love to eat your pussy."

And without waiting for an answer, she smiled broadly at both of them, and skipped off down the stairs.

Chapter 5: Sophie the Slut

Sophie stood next to the bed, her whole body trembling, looking at Simon with hopeful, eager anticipation. Simon's heart was hammering. She looked so fresh, so sweetly, lusciously fuckable, that it was all he could do not to jump on her like a madman. But he was about to be the first man in the world to experience this girl's sex. He wanted to take it slowly, and savour every moment.

He stepped close to Sophie, put his arms around her waist, and gently drew her against him. She put her arms around his neck and gazed up at him, a look of yearning in her bright eyes.

"Do you want this, Sophie?" he murmured.

"Yes," she breathed. "I want it so much. What you said on the stairs... I think about that all the time, Simon."

"What do you think about, you delectable babe?"

She flushed with pleasure. "I think about... sucking cock. I lie in bed and all I can think about is what it would feel like to be on my knees for a boy. How much I'd love to take it in my mouth. How much I want to suck it. And then..."

He was stroking her back, letting his hand slide inside the silky fabric of her top, caressing her smooth warm skin. Slowly, he ran his hands right down her back, onto the swelling, peachy curves of her ass. He squeezed, and he felt her press her whole body against his front in response, as she let out a deep, moaning sigh.

"And then?" he prompted her.

"And then... being on all fours. Or on my back. Spreading my legs. And feeling it pushing inside me. Oh Simon, I want it so much. I feel like I'm just aching inside whenever I think about it. Like my body wants to be filled up with cock, and I'm not complete until it's inside me."

Simon bent down, and began kissing Sophie's tender neck -- first very lightly, then harder and harder. She whimpered with pleasure, and put her hand in his hair, her fingers pressed hard against his scalp. Simon let his lips travel back up her neck to her ear, kissed it once, and whispered: "You want my cock in your pussy, you gorgeous little slut? You want me to fuck you like a dirty whore -- like you're my obedient, slutty little fucktoy?"

He felt her entire body shiver. "Oh fuck yes," she breathed. "All I want is to be your slut. Please make me your slut, Simon. Make me your good little cocksucking fucktoy slut."

He took her face in both his hands, and kissed her hungry mouth. She arched her body against him and kissed him back, her mouth pressed greedily against his. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth, and he felt her respond eagerly, passionately caressing his tongue with hers. The pressure of her tits against his chest as she clung to him was making his cock want to burst out of his jeans. He put his hands on her bare thighs, then slid them up, under her miniskirt, and onto the smooth nakedness -- she was wearing the tiniest panties -- of her firm, round, delectable ass. He squeezed her buttocks, relishing the feeling of her ass in his hands. She was kissing him with abandon, her hands in his hair, her lips and tongue pressing passionately into his mouth.

Simon slid his hands up her body, and began to unbutton Sophie's blouse. She fumbled to help him, and after a moment she was pulling it up over her head, and dropping it on the floor. A frilly black bra looked like it was barely containing the heavy fullness of Sophie's massive tits. Very slowly, while Simon rested his hands on her waist, Sophie reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, all the while gazing deep into his eyes. She slipped it off, and it fell to the floor.

The rush that Simon felt watching Sophie get her tits out for him was enough to make his head spin. He ran his hands up her midriff from her waist, and finally let himself take Sophie's huge, ripe, perfect boobs in his grasp. They were heavy, firm, yielding, deliciously smooth, and so big that when he began to slowly knead them, they bulged in his hands like squishy balloons. Sophie moaned with pleasure as Simon squeezed and caressed her tits, gently pinching her nipples between his fingers, and feeling them grow instantly hard under his touch.

"How big are they?" he whispered reverently.

"H cups," said Sophie. "Oh Simon... when you squeeze them like that it makes me go all queasy in my tummy."

Simon let go of her boobs, took a step back, and began swiftly pulling off his clothes. Sophie's eyes bored into him as she stared, fascinated, as he pulled off first his shirt, and then his jeans. Her gaze travelled over the muscles of his arms and chest. She was biting her lip. In less than a minute he was down to his pants, and he saw Sophie's eyes widen as she saw the bulge of his erection straining against the thin fabric. Simon paused, his hands in the waistband of his pants, and met her eyes. The look on Sophie's face -- her lingering shyness barely concealing a yearning, hungry eagerness -- made his every nerve flare with desire. He took off his pants, and stood naked before her.

At the sight of Simon's cock, Sophie let out a gasp of awe and longing. And then, as if by instinct, she fell to her knees.

Simon stepped forward so that his cock was right in her face. The topless girl gazed up at him, breathing heavily, her eyes wide. Simon felt an electric pulse racing through his veins. Make me your good little cocksucking fucktoy slut, Sophie had said.

He rested his hand on the back of her head, just firmly enough to let her know how easily he could put her mouth exactly where he wanted it.

"Tell me what you are," he said.

"I'm your submissive little slut," she said breathlessly, without a moment's hesitation. "I'm your obedient whore, who just wants to be a good girl for you."

"Well then... you know what good little whores do when they're on their knees, don't you?"

"Yes sir," she breathed.

"I think it's time you started learning to be a slut, Sophie. I think it's time you showed me just how much you want to be my submissive little fucktoy."

Sophie took a deep breath. She took Simon's cock in her hand. And then she opened her mouth, took the head of his cock between her soft, full lips, and began to suck.

Simon gasped with pleasure as he felt her warm, wet mouth sliding over his cock. She was sucking gently on his head, stroking his shaft with her hand, slowly exploring the contours of his cock with her soft tongue. "Good girl," he said huskily -- and at his words, Sophie gave a moan of gratified pleasure, and slid her mouth a little further down his cock. He nestled his fingers into her hair and guided her as she slowly picked up speed. The sensation of her lips sliding up and down his shaft was nothing short of divine.

"Good girl," he told her. "Oh, Sophie, you're doing so well. That's my good little slut. You're being such a good girl for me."

With every word of praise he gave her, Sophie sucked him harder, faster, deeper. She was moaning with pleasure, her eyes closed, as though there was nothing in the world for her but Simon's cock filling her mouth. Simon felt his breathing coming in deep, panting breaths. She was fully worshipping his cock now, sucking it with wild, devoted abandon, and though her technique wasn't as expert as Lisa's or Tilly's, she had enthusiasm to match the both of them. "Take it deeper, you little whore," Simon gasped. "Be a dirty slut and suck that cock."

Instantly, Sophie slid his cock fully into her throat, making herself suddenly gag. Relaxing the pressure of his hand on the back of her head, Simon made to let her pull back; but she didn't. Instead she immediately plunged his cock back into her throat, gagging once more but pushing through it. She was sucking passionately, hungrily, as though she wanted to take the whole of his cock into her throat. She was droolling uncontrollably -- it was the sloppiest blowjob Simon had yet had -- but she didn't seem to notice or care, and the warm wetness soaking his cock made Simon shudder with pleasure.

"Crawl over here," said Simon on the spur of the moment; and he took his cock out of her mouth, walked across the room to an armchair opposite the bed, and sat down with his legs spread wide, his cock erect and glistening with Sophie's spit. On her hands and knees, Sophie crawled eagerly across the carpet towards him, her huge tits swinging like bells, her sweet face filled with longing. At the sight of her crawling towards him, ideas and images rushed through Simon's head that he had never fantasised about before. In his imagination's eye he saw Sophie collared, leashed, crouching naked like a kitten at his feet, purring with pleasure. And then she reached him, lowered her mouth onto his cock, and went straight back to sucking, as though it was all she wanted in the world. File that one away, Simon thought, as the sensation of the blowjob made him sigh with ecstasy yet again. Who knew what Sophie might let him do in the future...

But the feeling of her mouth on his cock made it impossible to think about anything but the here and now. He reached down and cupped her tits in his hands, kneading them while she sucked him. She gagged and droolled, never letting up, filling her virgin mouth with his cock. Simon could feel an orgasm beginning to build. One hand still on her boob, with the other he took Sophie by the hair, and pushed her mouth deeper onto his cock with every thrust. Not resisting, she obediently sucked and gagged for him, passionately worshipping his cock for all she was worth. "I'm going to fill your mouth with cum, you sweet little whore," Simon gasped. And almost before he had finished speaking, he came.

At first Sophie seemed to choke, but then a second later she was furiously sucking, gulping down pump after pump of Simon's cum. His eyes rolling back in ecstasy, Simon pulled her back by her hair so that his cock sprang out of her mouth, and thick ropes of cum spurted onto her beautiful face. She gasped with pleasure, her eyes wild, as even more cum splashed onto her. And then at last, the final few spurts of cum pumped out of Simon's cock, and he was finished.

Sophie was kneeling between his legs, slumped against his thigh to support herself, and breathing as though she had just sprinted half a mile. There was so much cum still in her mouth that it was already dripping out of the corners. The sight of her heart-shaped, innocent face, now streaked and coated with dollops of his cum, was the most satisfying thing that Simon had ever seen.

After a moment, Sophie swallowed several times. And then she raised her head, and gazed in adoration at Simon.

"I loved that, Simon. I loved it so much. It was amazing."

Simon bent down, and kissed her forehead. "You were wonderful," he told her. "You were such a good little cocksucker for me."

Sophie beamed with happiness. "I was a good slut?" she asked him sweetly.

"Such a good slut," Simon told her, stroking her hair. With a contented sigh, Sophie rested her head against his leg. For a few minutes they stayed there, Simon caressing Sophie's hair, Sophie gazing up at him with worship in her beautiful eyes.

At length, Simon spoke. "Of course, Sophie... you haven't fully become a dirty little fucktoy yet. Not by a long way, actually."

Sophie raised her head and gazed at him, wide-eyed.

"After all," Simon went on, "so far you've only given me your mouth."

Understanding dawned in Sophie's eyes. Half-nervous, half-excited, she gave a little "Oh!" of surprise, and blushed red.

"If you really want to learn how to be a slut, Sophie... you have to give up your pussy for me."

At the word pussy he felt Sophie tremble. "You mean..." she breathed, "you're going to fuck me?"

"I'm going to fuck your sweet little pussy until you scream," said Simon, taking her cum-streaked face in his hands and gazing intently into her bright green eyes. "I'm going to make you feel so full of cock that you forget you've ever been anything but a dirty little cum-slut. Because deep down, I know that's what you are: a cock-hungry slut who wants to be used like a whore."

Sophie gave a long, shuddering moan of anticipation at Simon's words. "Yes," she said. "Take me, Simon. Use me like a whore. I want to be that dirty little cum-slut for you."

Simon stood up. "Come to the bed," he told her, and stepped towards it. He didn't tell her to crawl, but she did anyway, crawling on her hands and knees back across the carpet and up onto the deep, soft duvet that covered the bed. She positioned herself on all fours with her face against a pillow, and waited, trembling, for Simon. From this angle, her tiny miniskirt did almost nothing to cover the lush curves of her ass.